Oh Heels Pt. 04

Story Info
Alicia has a juicy time and makes a film for Suzy.
3.6k words
4.69
7.1k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
237 Followers

This is part 4 of the story of how I, Alicia Worsley, became a lesbian and fell in love. It's an edited version of my upcoming illustrated autobiographical 'roman á clef' Kindle novel "Over Heels"

4. Sweet dreams.

It was a long five days away from Suzy. We had realised that our passion for each other was in danger of running out of control and we had agreed that we should just have one phone conversation mid week and no more. That call was arranged for Wednesday evening, so giving us three days to 'cool off'. As if that would happen! On Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights, I dreamed about her. Well, maybe not her everytime; one night I had a wet dream about being engulfed in a giant wet pussy, which may or may not have been hers. Yeah right.

Other nights, my dreams included flashes of her; her eyes, her hair, her soft rounded breasts, her white stockings, her sexy laugh and her groans of pleasure. Oh God, I had it bad alright. My preoccupation with my own body had been almost completely displaced by the memory of how her body looked and felt. One night, I woke up convinced she was sitting on my face and, when I realised it was a dream, l tried desperately to hold on to the sensual feeling of it as I rubbed my clit. I couldn't do it; the feeling faded, but I was already aroused enough to reach a small climax and I then drifted pleasantly back into a contented sleep.

Wednesday evening arrived and I dialled Suzy's number. A frisson of excitement

went through me when she answered with an exaggerated 'Yeees' in a comedy voice. She knew it was me and it was just her playful way. Just one of the things that are so engaging about her.

'Before we go any further, I said, 'can we agree not to make this into a phone sex session, 'cos that would be too easy!'

She laughed and said, 'I was going to say the same thing. Actually, I'm feeling like the cat that got the cream at the moment'.

'Really?' I said, 'why is that?'.

'Well, I finished work early today because I couldn't concentrate for daydreaming about what we did at the weekend. I came straight home and spent two hours wanking; I was so fucking horny Lissy! I've already had several pelvis-melting orgasms this afternoon'.

'Lucky you!' I said. No wonder she was so chirpy.

The thought of her being horny at the thought of me was thrilling, but we quickly veered away from the explosive subject of sex and chatted about ordinary things, like how work was going etc. Neither of us have particularly glamorous occupations; I'm a finance manager in an electronics company, and Suzy is a pattern maker in the fashion industry, so we have jobs, rather than vocations. Her job does bring her into some contact with fashion models though and I was intrigued as to whether she found herself attracted to any of them, since she had recognised her lesbian tendencies some time ago.

'Nah', she said, 'they are all stick thin and flat chested. There's not enough "woman" about any of them. I'd have much more fun sucking my own tits than any of theirs' she said, with a sudden wicked laugh.

'Or maybe mine' I suggested.

'Oh, fuck yes, much more fun' she chuckled. Suzy has a startlingly blunt, straightforward way of expressing herself which I find quite refreshing. I got the feeling you always know exactly where you are with her. But see, we were back onto sex again.

We deliberately changed the subject again, and chatted on amicably for a half an hour or so, and then she broached the subject of whether we would meet up again the coming weekend. The chances of me resisting that were absolute zero.

'Of course Suzy, I'd love to see you'.

'Ace', she said. 'Can I come over on Friday? Might be quite late'.

'Yes, that will be great.'

'Fantastico! Well, I'll love you and leave you until then Liss. 'Night hun'. And with that, she rang off. She called me hun. How cool is that?

Pelvis-melting orgasms eh? I smiled to myself. I could do with some of those. What I needed was some strawberries and cream.

I've always found food a great aid to masturbation, well, some foods anyway, and strawberries are one of the best. There is something quite sexual about the shape and texture of them, and having a strawberry anywhere near my pussy is guaranteed to make me hot. In fact, just eating them, or putting them in a bowl makes me damp, especially if I am about to use them in a wank session. There is something incredibly horny about eating fruit that is coated in pussy juice. It is just so deliciously, shamelessly, wanton and pervy, and I happen to find the taste of my own girl cum extremely arousing, so it's a particularly explosive combination for me. It's no accident that sexy things are often referred to as 'fruity'. Fuck, I was juicing up as soon as I thought about it.

I drew the blinds and quickly took off my dress and my bra, but I left my knickers on for now... I put a generous serving of the luscious red fruit in a bowl and placed it on the dining room table. I was licking my lips as I took one and put it down the front my knickers, so that it nestled between my pussy lips. I stood there with my eyes closed, just savouring the feeling of it being held against my clit by the stretchy fabric. A small groan of pleasure escaped my throat as I felt my juice welling up inside me. I placed a finger on the strawberry through my panties and softly rolled it back and forth, opening and closing my lips, then I pushed it down until it was nestled in the wet entrance to my vagina. I softly ran my finger over my clit through the sheer fabric of my pants until I was sure the fruit was well coated in my cream, then I removed it and took it slowly and sensuously into my mouth, letting it part my lips as I gently pushed it home. It was such a sublime combination. A mixture of cunt and fruit. Delicious.

I took another strawberry from the bowl and repeated the same process twice more, by which time the gusset of my pants was sodden and I was so turned on I was visibly shaking. I took the bowl and placed it on the floor, whipped off my wet pants, then I crouched over it, with my pussy lips hovering a couple of inches above the fruit. Then I took another strawberry and used it to rub my clitoris, swirling it around and around the head of my swollen little button. After a minute or two of this, I bit the end off the fruit, to expose the more slippery inner flesh, then continued with my wanking, holding my lips apart with two fingers of one hand. Horny as fuck.

I had a couple of minor, quivering climaxes and my white cream began to dribble over the fruit and collect in the bowl. Looking down between my spread thighs was as erotic a sight as you will ever see; my two fingers, with their pink nails, framed by my dark, wiry pubes, were spreading my outer lips, exposing my fleshy inner folds and my fully-erect clit which I was caressing with the half-eaten strawberry. Direcly beneath me was the bowl of rich red fruit, spattered with my dribbling, milky girl cum, which was collecting in the bottom of the bowl. It was an absolutely stunning image.

I lifted the strawberry to my mouth, sucked it clean, then swallowed it. It slipped down my throat easily, lubricated by plenty of cunt cream. I took another from the bowl and slowly inserted it into my soaking wet vagina, shuddering slightly as I pushed the textured fruit through my entrance. I was trembling with excitement and arousal now, and producing more and more pussy juice. I swirled a finger over and around my aching clit, and then flexed my vaginal muscles and squeezed the strawberry back out into the bowl, completely saturated with my milky liquid. I picked it up, with difficulty as it was so slippery, and put it in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue to savour the taste of my sex. Absolute nectar. Just the taste of it sent me into a convulsing climax, and I had to hang onto the edge of the table as a beautiful orgasm racked my body, sending electric shocks through me and causing a huge surge of love juice to dibble out of my pussy into the bowl.

Once this rapturous cum had subsided, still panting slightly, I looked down at the bowl, and saw that it really did now look like a bowl of strawberries and cream. Well, it was, and in a thoroughly depraved way, I put the bowl on the table, got a spoon, and ate the lot. Every strawberry, and every fucking drop of my cunt cream! I had a couple of shivery little orgasms while eating the pussy-flavoured fruit, it was so horny, and I even licked the bowl when I finished, so I did end up being the cat that got the cream, as Suzy might have said.

I slept like a baby that night, with no dreams at all. Pelvis-melting orgasms can do that to a girl.

The next day at work, I found myself musing on the changes that were happening to me. I could still get powerfully aroused on my own, as the previous night's strawberry sundae proved, but a whirlwind of lesbian passion was sweeping through me. Even in the midst of an auto-erotic fervour, I couldn't help thinking about Suzy. It made me very happy to think about her and the fact that she seemed to have similar feelings for me, but I was slightly disconcerted that my former lust for, almost obsession with, my own, solo sex was being so easily subsumed. I decided I had to see if just my own body was still enough to drive me crazy. I needed one more pelvis-melting wank. I drove home, as so often, with a plastic sheet under me, I was so wet with anticipation.

I decided to really push the boat out for this one, and I dolled myself up to the max, as if I were going out on a very special date. I did my sexiest make up, tied my hair up, though loosely, and put on my most lacy black underwear, with stockings and a super-sexy 8-strap suspender belt. I finished this horny outfit off with some very risque Giaro high-heels, and a squirt of my favourite Le Labo fragrance. I looked myself up and down in my full-length mirror and struck a few provocative poses. Wow. I was fit to star in a porn film.

Just walking around the house dressed like this was enough to make me as horny as hell, but I decided to watch a bit of solo-girl porn, just to crank up the arousal another notch or two. For an hour, I immersed myself in scenes of beautiful women wanking their beautiful pussies to orgasm then, inspired by these incredibly hot women, I suddenly thought 'I could do that!' I decided to make a solo-girl vid of my own. I thought Suzy might quite like it. See, I was still thinking about her!

I set up the camera at pussy-height (because, let's face it, pussy-height is hard to beat) with the 42" TV as live monitor, then stood in front of it and turned it on. The black lace crotch of my panties filled the screen. A sexy enough image to start with, but then I slid a pink-nailed finger in the side of the gusset and pulled them aside, showing my wiry pubes and a hint of pink lips. Reaching down with my other hand, I very slowly spread my pussy with two fingers, revealing my glistening inner lips, my clit and my wet hole. Looking at the TV screen, I was thrilled by how lurid my pussy looked, almost shockingly rich pink, and how clearly I could see the milky white juice trickling out. It was achingly horny.

I stepped back slightly so that the camera had a view including my midriff and my stocking tops, then I made a big show of undoing my suspenders - all 8 straps. I slowly turned around while doing this, showing off my thighs and my full bum cheeks then, facing the camera again, I lasciviously eased my knickers down over my hips, put my legs together and wiggled like Betty Boop so that my panties slipped down to the ground I then stepped out of them.

Turning my back, close to the camera, I unhooked the suspender belt, letting it fall to the floor, then I turned and stepped forward, right up to the camera. Standing there with my legs wide apart and my knees bent in a provocative pose, I parted my lips with both hands and spread my pussy as wide as I could. The image on the TV was extreme. Shocking. Especially when I pushed my hips forward so that my pink flesh filled the whole screen. I deliberately tensed my vaginal muscles so that my milky juices were squeezed out - visible in exquisite detail. I was quivering as I stood there, wantonly stretching my lips wide for the camera. It was time for the climactic event!

I have a statue in my living room. It is an exaggeratedly tall and thin representation of a 1920s 'flapper girl'. It's quite heavy and stands more than 2ft tall. Almost pussy height - I only have to bend my legs slightly to bring my lips into contact with her head. The statue is standing in a demure pose, with her hands in front of her, holding a small clutch bag, and she is wearing a cloche hat with the brim turned up, making it the perfect shape for a sex toy. I call her Pussy Willow and I've used her countless times to fuck myself. Luckily, she has a glazed finish so it's easy to take her into the shower with me to get her clean afterwards. Sometimes, I make her fuck me in the shower as well, which is sensual as hell under hot running water. I've always thought there is more than a hint of lesbian erotica about fucking the statue of a flapper girl.

But I'm digressing. I was close to orgasm now, and I brought Willow to the camera, saying, 'Come on flapper girl, I've got some flaps for you'. I placed her in front of the camera so that her face appeared like a portrait on the TV screen, then stood astride her and lowered myself until her head was framed between my pussy lips, which I thought made an achingly sexy image; her tiny head nestled between my wet flaps and about to be engulfed by my soaking wet vagina. I rotated my hips ever so slightly so that her head got well coated in my juice, and rubbed my clit with a finger until a trickle of my whitish lube ran down over her face, then I slowly pressed my cunt down, enveloping her head. As her face disappeared into my vag, the brim of her cloche hat created an exquisite soft scraping against my inner walls, and I adjusted my position until Willow's head touched my g-spot.

Fuuuuck! I climaxed suddenly and uncontrollably, hot creamy juice spurted from me, ran down the insides of my thighs and trickled down the statue, all the way to the base. My orgasmic convulsions caused the statue to rock back and forth as my pussy went into a gut-wrenching spasm and gripped her head tightly. I sometimes worry that one day I might break her slender neck with a particularly violent climax like this. I gripped the juice-streaked statue with both hands to steady myself as my spasms subsided, then I slowly lifted myself off her, revealing her juice-coated face and making a very satisfying sucking sound as she popped out, bringing final spurt of creamy fluid. Of course, I then got down on my knees and licked her clean.

I was gleefully thinking about what a smoking hot video this was going to be: I knew that I was putting on a spectacular show that would put 90% of professional porn films to shame but was I doing it just for my own gratification, or for an imaginary viewer? Or for Suzy? If you have read this far, you will know that I have always revelled in my auto-eroticism, even more so since I started using the camera, but now that I felt that I was making a film for Suzy to watch it added yet another layer of excitement, if that were possible. I found myself imagining her, lying on her bed watching the video, wanking and moaning as my horny scenes were revealed one by one. Just that mental image alone was incredibly arousing.

The thought of her watching me, lusting after me, wanking over me, made me as hot as fuck. I decided to take her on a close-up tour of my body. I took the camera from the tripod and lay back on the sofa with it in my hand. Then I began to film. Starting with my legs, I passed the camera over them, slowly moving up over my stocking tops. I gave a glimpse of the tops of my thighs but then veered away, avoiding my pussy and travelling up across my stomach to the undersides of my breasts. I moved the camera slowly over the bulge of my left tit passing closely over my erect nipple, which was prominent even through the fabric of my bra. This looked superb on the TV screen and I could imagine Suzy giving one of her croaky groans when she watched it. I panned slowly across my cleavage whilst, with my other hand, I lifted my right boob out of the bra, the nipple flicking slightly as it came free of the restraining fabric. I plucked at the nipple and filmed it in extreme close up. My areola was incredibly crinkled, scrunched up tight by sexual arousal. I really wanted to suck on the nipple but it was difficult with one hand holding the camera. Where was Suzy when I needed her?

I tried just resting the camera on my décolletage while I lifted up my breast to be sucked but I was not very successful; the camera kept trying to slide off. I really needed a second person, or maybe the tripod. In the end, I gave that up, picked the camera up again, and began its journey back down, over my stomach to my pubes. I am amazed by how fantastic my pubes look in HD close up. So dark, wiry, and surprisingly shiny. They are obviously in good condition!

Creeping down through the tangle of hair, my pink clit came into view, just peeping out from my outer lips. I kept the camera focussed on my vulva as I lifted and spread my legs, causing my lips to part, revealing the glistening wet flesh within. My eyes were fixed on the TV, watching the massive image of my sex filling the screen. Almost too horny to believe. I wanted to play with my lips and, happily, the sofa cushion between my legs proved to be a more stable resting place than my chest had been. I placed the camera there, made sure it was pointed directly at my pussy, then started to play. I first slid my two hands down through my pubes, either side of my lips, then slowly, sensuously, inserted my fingers in my slit and eased it open. On the screen, the impact gave me an almost physical shock. Engorged, wet, red flesh was suddenly revealed, with my clitoris looking magnificent, standing up prominently at the apex of my inner lips. I took those inner lips between my finger tips and pulled them apart while, at the same time, I lifted my head and looked down at the camera with the sassiest expression I could muster. Fuck, Suzy was going to love this!

I let my lips return to their slightly parted position and fumbled around for the camera remote so that i could zoom in even closer. I pressed the button and the view on the TV closed in on my cunt, from close, to incredibly close, then to 'I can almost fucking taste it'. As the camera zoomed, I inserted two fingers into my vagina, and opened it as wide as I could. The camera was coming, coming, coming, and I was cumming, cumming, cumming. The image only blurred when it was nothing but vagina and oozing cream, by which time, I was making strange animal noises and dribbling pussy juice all over the sofa. CUT! That's a fucking wrap.

When I resurfaced from my overwhelming orgasm, I realised I'd just shot, single-handedly, a super-hot solo-girl porno film. I had certainly proved to myself that my own body still had the power to enrapture me, and to bring me to shattering climaxes, but I had to admit that the extra excitement of thinking about Suzy watching the finished video definitely helped. And tomorrow, I would see her again.

Life just couldn't get more joyful than this!

LissyW
LissyW
237 Followers