Oh, Jen!! Ch. 05

Story Info
The Black Zipper Dress.
1.6k words
4.5
10.8k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had some friends over, and had been up late the night before, so I missed Jen Carfagno's air time this morning. Having not seen her, I was keeping an eye toward the driveway in hopes of seeing what she had worn on today's air shift.

A little after 11, I was having a bagel and working on the Times crossword when I heard her car pull up in the driveway, shut off, then the door close. I stood to look out to see what she had on. I had just about gotten out of my chair when I heard the click of heels on my deck. Next thing I knew, I was looking at Jen through the glass of my sliding door. "Ohhhhh, Jen!! Holy crap!!" I said to myself when I saw what she was wearing: The Black Zipper Dress-and 5" spike platform stripper heels.

If you've been watching the Weather Channel, you've probably seen the black zipper dress. It's the one Jen is wearing in the AMHQ promos. If you've been lucky, you've caught Jen wearing it during her air shift. Whatever the weather, it's always hot when she's in it. The dress itself is a simple design. It is a high collar garment, and not especially short, but what makes it hot is the zipper. It starts at the neckline, just to the left of center, and runs at an oblique angle the full length of the dress, ending at the hem, about 4" above Jen's left knee. Fully zipped, it's full of potential. Partly unzipped, the potential becomes really obvious.

Today, it was abounding in potential, a potential I was about to realize: the top zipper was open far enough that I could see most of her left breast; the bottom was open to the top of her left thigh. In that quick moment, I thought I saw a glimpse of black panty. Jen slid the door open and strode toward me. Jen can walk in heels like no woman I have ever known, even in these towering platform shoes.

My cock was responding already, starting to swell even in the short time I had seen Jen come toward me. "Ohhh..." I never got her name out. She was on me in a flash, without a word taking my face in her hands and kissing me hard, starting to unbutton my Hawaiian shirt as soon as she reached me. When she got my shirt open, she ran her hands through the thick hair on my chest, letting out an "mmmm" as she took it between her fingers. She rubbed down my chest, then undid my belt and the button on my shorts and unzipped them, letting them drop to the floor. I felt the cool metal of her wedding set as she stroked my now full erection a couple of times, enhancing its stiffness.

While Jen was undressing me, I had pulled down the top zipper on her dress to about her navel, and was playing with her left breast, savoring its softness, and making the nipple hard. I teased it while she disrobed me, then backed away a moment when she let my shorts drop, holding our kiss the whole time she undressed me.

Once my shorts hit the floor, she reached up under her dress and hooked her thumbs into her panties, and I next saw a pair of black panties drop out from under her dress and slide to her ankles. Jen stepped first out of the left leg, then the right. She did all this without breaking our kiss, which was still intense.

I reached down, pulling up the lower zipper on her dress, though not very far, since it was already pretty high. Jen broke our kiss momentarily, taking my shoulders in her hands.

"Sit," she said, pushing me down onto the chair I had just gotten up from. My cock bobbed in front of me as I sat. She sat on my thighs, straddling me, giving my cock a couple of quick strokes. I could see Jen's now bare, dark haired pussy under the mostly unzipped dress. She took my face in her hands, again kissing me. I felt her left hand move from my face as she rose slightly. It took my cock, pointing it at her opening. I felt it being guided through soft curly hair, then into a deep, wet cavern. Whatever was eating Jen this morning had her well oiled, and I slid in easily as she sat down on my dick.

"Mmmmm!!" purred Jen, feeling the fullness of my cock filling her void. She immediately started rocking on me, her kiss getting more lustful. I could feel her clit grinding into the hair above my cock. I did my best to meet her moves, but, not having good leverage, I was having little success. It didn't matter. Jen was doing enough for both of us. I took her hips and worked them, pulling her down as hard as I could. It intensified the friction on her clit, and she was soon breathing hard as her arousal built.

The top of Jen's dress was falling open, as I had unzipped it down to her belly. I pushed the left shoulder off her, and got her arm out of it, then repeated with the right shoulder, allowing the dress to fall around her waist. Now with both tits in the open, I squeezed them together, enjoying the softness. I was going to suck on them, but Jen was not releasing her kiss. I started feeling around the nipples, then squeezed them, making them stand up, drawing a sigh from Jen as they increased her orgasmic build up.

Meanwhile, I was getting close to coming. I let go of Jen's left tit, taking her hip and slowing her pace. "Gonna come, Jen," I said, breaking our kiss only long enough to get the words out.

"You know where I want it," she said. She changed her angle slightly, and slowed, pushing down hard, taking my swelling cock deeper now. I held on, but Jen beat me to the finish, crying out as my cock ground into her clit, the head striking her cervix. She let go of my head, which she had been holding during our long kiss, and wrapped her arms around my back, nails digging in, her tits pressing into my chest. Her juices flooded over my straining dick, and I had all I could do to keep from coming right then.

As her orgasm slowed, she began riding my cock in a sawing motion, the base of my shaft moving in and out of her, my balls hitting her ass on each upstroke. That was all I could take, and I pulled Jen to me, starting to spew inside her overheated cunt. She kept riding as I came, and my come spilled in the entire depth of her pussy, coating my cock, and slipping out onto my balls as she moved up and down on me. The silky feel of my come inside her made me come even harder, and I felt Jen's hips shudder as she went into a renewed orgasm of her own, whimpering and crying as she came on my shooting dick.

Finally, we were spent, entwined in each other on my kitchen chair, panting as we relaxed from our mutual climax. Jen looked at me, smiling a satisfied but sad smile. I pushed some stray hair away from her face.

"God, I needed that. I really needed that."

"Rough morning??" I asked.

"You have no idea. The producers are a pain in the ass, my husband is a pain in the ass. Now my check engine light is on. Some days..."

I pulled her to me, hugging her tightly, holding her a long moment, cradling her head to my chest. Jen sat back finally, looking at me with her soft brown eyes. "You have a way of making it all seem so...insignificant, just by being here. I feel so relaxed with you. It's amazing how you can just make the world go away when I need it most." Jen kissed me. "Thanks." She kissed me again, and looked at the clock. It was almost 11:20. Our intense fuck had taken all of about 15 minutes.

"I gotta go," she said, standing, towering over me in her very tall heels. I watched as the bottom of her dress fell back into place, though it was now zipped high enough I could see the come starting to drip from her pussy. She giggled, then with two fingers scooped up most of the thick white streak that had quickly run down her long thigh to her knee and licked it off them. I kissed each breast, lingering on the nipples, making Jen giggle, then moan softly, before she tucked them away. She found her panties, pulling them up over her shoes, then up under her dress.

I took Jen's hands in mine, looking in her eyes. "Come over any time you need, even if just to talk."

She squeezed my hands lovingly. "I will. I have some things to take care of, but I'll stop by later and tell you the story." She gave me a short kiss and let go, walking toward the door, her heels clicking all the way across my kitchen. I was transfixed as I watched her ass sway, and her long legs in those high heels. She slid the door open and stepped out onto the deck. She paused a moment before closing the door and smiled. She blew me a kiss.

"Love you," she said as she pulled the door shut. All I could do was smile. I listened as her heels clicked across the deck, down the steps and finally across her driveway.

As I sat there with my shorts around my ankles, my come slick cock wilting in front of me, all I could think of was, Jen loves me. Oh, Jen...I love you, too!!