Oh, Jen!! Ch. 06

Story Info
Another hot dress on air, I get some play afterward.
1.4k words
4.6
7.3k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on The Weather Channel around 5:30, as I usually did when I got up to pee-the curse of the aging male-to see Jen Carfagno in a new sleeveless black dress, one I had not seen before. This one was not terribly short, just above her knees. What got my attention was the neck line, which came to a deep "V", accentuated by white trim that bordered the plunging front. I watched Jen at the wall map, reaching and stretching, enjoying the view of her swelling breasts as she moved. She was into the next segment when I came out of the bathroom, now working on the computer terminal with the interactive map. As she leaned forward, I got a good, deep view into her dress.

"Oh, Jen!!" I thought as she worked the screen. I could see a good part of the cleavage between her soft, hanging tits. I could see far enough into her dress that I was able to see the front clasp on her white bra. I watched in awe as Jen moved, enjoying the sway of her tits, hoping she'd stop over after the broadcast. I decided to help things along.

"Damn, Jen!! I can see the clasp on your bra. Lean over a little more, I bet I can see your panties!!" I texted her.

At the next break, I got a message. "You won't be able to see it later" she sent, with a smiley.

"I'll see you around 11," I sent back. She replied with a smiley blowing me a kiss. It was a date.

A little after 11, I was in my kitchen doing the crossword, when I heard Jen's car pull up next door. Less than a minute later, I heard the unmistakable clack of her heels on my deck, and then she was in the kitchen with me. She came to me, kissing me hard.

Through our kiss, she said, "Bet you can't see my bra now." She was already undoing my shorts. Jen stepped back, and I got a look down the front of her dress as she pulled my shorts down.

"You're right, no sign of a bra now whatsoever." I laughed at Jen's little surprise. We kissed again, and I now reached into her dress, getting a good handful of her left breast, savoring the softness, teasing the nipple. She was stroking my already sizeable erection as I played with first her left breast, then her right.

A moment later, she was leading me to the sofa, where we again kissed. This time, I reached around to the back of her dress, unzipping. It loosened up, and pulled away from her body. I was now able to get it partway off her, and pulled out her right tit, sucking on the nipple. She maneuvered her arms out of it, and the top of the dress sank down to her waist. I played with both tits, making the nipples stand up on her plump C cup boobs.

Jen sat down on the sofa, pulling me in front of her. She looked up at me, licked her lips, and took the head of my cock into her mouth, gently sucking as she licked all around it. Slowly, she moved back and forth on my cock, taking more and more of my shaft into her mouth as she went, while she kept working her tongue around the head, then on the underside of my swelling dick as the head went deeper into her mouth. She stayed at it til I felt the head in her throat, and her nose in the hair around the base. Jen can give a hell of a blow job, but this slow motion cock sucking was more intense than anything she had done til now. It was amazing.

Jen looked up at me with her soft brown eyes as she deep throated me, then pulled back. She took a long breath, then looked up again, once more licking her lips.

"Oh, Jen, that was incredible. You're going to make me cum in no time if you keep doing that." Jen smiled at me, and without a word, took me deep again, then released me. I was getting close, and she'd only been sucking me maybe five minutes.

She looked up at me again as she held my pulsing cock, her fingers wrapped around it. "Cum on my tits," she said with a smile. "I thought you'd want to after you saw me on the air this morning in this dress." She smiled again, and took me deep one more time.

The heat and wetness of her mouth, along with her tongue teasing my cock, her hand cradling and fondling my balls was incredible. She was oh, so very slowly putting pressure on my dick as she held it deep in her throat, then slowly pulling away, sliding her tongue along the underside of my cock, then repeating. The ever so gentle stroking of my cock she was doing with her mouth had me swelling and starting to pulse as my cum rose.

It took Jen less than ten minutes of one of the most sensuous blow jobs I had ever received to get me to a climax. "Oh, Jen..." My balls tightened, and I felt that sense of no return that means my cum is on the way, and there's nothing that can stop it, not that I wanted to. "Gonna cum!!"

I spewed a short burst, then a rope into Jen's willing mouth. She choked momentarily, then pulled my cock out, aiming it at her heaving tits. I let go another half dozen long spurts, thick white streaks of cum that landed on each breast, in between them, splashed over her nipples, finally the last couple of small shots dropping onto her face as she moved in to lick the head, and get the last oozing cum from my cock as I finished.

When she was done drawing out the last drops of cum from my cock, she pulled it from her mouth, then smiled up at me, showing me her tongue, which had most of the cum I had shot in her mouth still on it. She closed her mouth, and I watched as she swallowed, then opened again, her tongue now clean of my sperm. I was still more than halfway up, and I put the head of my cock on her tits, smearing the cum I had just blasted over them all around, making a thin coating on the tops of her breasts, on her nipples, and in between.

Jen laughed as she felt the tickle of my cockhead on her nipples. She played in my cum, too, gathering what she could on her fingers, then making a show of licking them off. Finally, as my cum was getting sticky on her skin, I asked if she wanted a washcloth to clean up the now tacky mess.

Jen stood and kissed me. "Unh, unh," she said, smiling as she got back into her dress. "When I put this dress on this morning, I knew what I wanted today, to feel your cum all over my tits, and drying on my skin. Sometimes these outfits they make me wear just get me horny."

I smiled at Jen. "Well, glad I could help." I kissed her. "Any time you need something, let me know."

Jen laughed. "I love coming over to play with you. You're so much fun." She kissed me, lingering a moment. Still in my face, she added, quietly, "And you fuck me so good." She kissed me again. "Anyway, I gotta go, the girls are home."

I walked Jen to the door, hoping her teen daughters wouldn't be watching their mom come out of their neighbor's house looking too disheveled. She kissed me before we got where anyone could see us. As we broke, Jen pulled her dress away from her body, lowering her head so she could get a whiff of her recent encounter with a horny neighbor. I could tell by her smile she was getting the unmistakable aroma of sticky, spent semen.

"Hope your girls don't pick up on that," I teased her.

"Let's hope not." Jen winked at me. "I think I can make it work." She gave me a quick kiss and was out the door, and I heard the familiar sound of Jen's 3" heels moving across my deck as she walked away.