Oh, Jen!! Ch. 10

Story Info
Short black dress, thigh high boots.
2.6k words
4.35
6.8k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on The Weather Channel a couple of days ago, as I usually do in the morning, and once again I found my neighbor Jen Carfagno taking my breath away. She was up at the map, in a black velvet dress suitable for the approaching holiday season, form fitting, and short-it came a little lower than mid thigh. But what was about to make my TV melt were the thigh high boots. "Oh, Jen...." I thought as my thoughts wandered off to what I could do with her in that dress, right where she stood.

I watched Jen for the better part of two hours, especially attentive when she'd be up at the map, or when she'd get off the couch to walk over to it. I definitely wanted to catch her when she pulled up in the driveway.

Around 1 PM I heard her pull up, and went out to the deck to see her get out of her car. She spied me before she got out, giving me a big smile. I watched her get out, getting a good glimpse of her shapely thighs as she moved out of the car, still in the same black dress and thigh highs she was wearing on the air. Her dress was short and rode up. I thought for a moment I saw a hint of dark hair in the shadow of her dress as she got out. I called to her.

"Oh, Je-en..." I called to her.

She smiled at me, replying, "Oh, To-om," her face getting that 'I know what you want' look on it. I beckoned her to me, and she came up on my deck. Watching her stride toward me in the dress and boots was ten times as sexy in real life as it was seeing her on TV. Watching her come toward me, knowing where it was leading, had me rising to the occasion rapidly.

Jen came up on the deck, and she greeted me with a long deep kiss, which I met full on, a surprise considering we were out in the open and anyone looking would see what was going on. We continued our kiss while we danced through the door and into my kitchen, still kissing as we worked our way to the living room, Jen broke the kiss, and immediately fell onto my sofa, her legs opening up as her dress rode up, exposing her bare pussy to me.

Actually, pussy is too nice a description. She was showing me her cunt. Her outer lips were spread wide, appealingly framed by her dark pubes, and her inner lips were open and distended, ready to be plundered by an erect penis. This was a highly aroused woman who was ready for action. She beckoned me over, unzipping my jeans as I reached the sofa. She had my cock out in no time, and immediately took the head in her mouth, going up and down on me, making my already stiffening dick hard as a fence post. She spent a couple of minutes sucking me silly, then released me and stood.

We kissed again, and I reached around her to find the zipper on her dress. She broke the kiss and turned away from me, allowing me better access. I slowly pulled the zipper down, ready to unhook her bra when I reached it. I got to mid back, and no bra strap. Finally, the zipper got to the bottom. No bra. I thought Jen looked a little plump in the boobs this morning. Now I knew why. She pulled her arms from the sleeves, and let the dress drop to the floor. I took in the view of her shapely back and sexy, round ass for a moment, reaching around to cup her wonderful C cup tits. I leaned her forward onto the arm of the sofa, her sweet ass pointing right at me, just below it, her wide open lips framed by her dark pelt. I noticed her pink pucker hole, and wondered for a moment if I should attempt a back door entry, and started to rub the head of my cock over it. Jen looked back at me with a scowl.

"Don't even think it!!"

Well, OK, anal isn't really my thing anyway, but for a moment, it looked intriguing. Instead, I lined up behind Jen's begging pussy and pushed in, making my balls slap against her clit, drawing a moan as she got the jolt of sudden contact. I banged away at her for a couple of minutes, slapping her ass every couple of strokes, til I felt her hips shudder and push into me as she came. Jen pulled forward, and my cock slipped out of her.

Jen then turned to me, and kissed me, pulling my T-shirt up and over my head, embracing me. I loved the feel of her tits on my chest, and held her close for a long moment. She stepped back toward the sofa, and I took in the sight of Jen in nothing but a pair of black, thigh high boots with a 4" heel, a wedding set, and earrings. She sat back down on the sofa, now leaning back and putting her left leg up on the cushions, and gave me a 'come fuck me' smile. She was, again, completely exposed to me, her labia spread wide, glistening with her arousal. She was, in the words of Gordon Lightfoot, looking like the queen in a sailor's dream, a hard lovin' woman makes me feelin' mean. This was a woman who meant business.

There was fire in her eyes as she looked at me. "Lose the jeans. Get over here and fuck me. Come fuck my hot, wet, horny cunt."

I knew when to do as I was told. I came to her, dropping my jeans as I approached. Jen pushed them down and off as I reached her. She pulled me over her, and I briefly felt the head of my cock in her bush, then enter her. She was soaked. Whatever she'd been thinking about on her way home had her steamed. I slid in easily, going all the way to her cervix in one quick thrust. I felt my pubic bone contact her clit, and I rotated my hips, grinding against it, making her jump. I thrust a couple times, Jen meeting me with a hard push from below.

"You won't last sixty seconds," she challenged me. She was almost right. Once I was inside her steaming cunt, she wrapped her leather clad legs around me, the thigh highs rubbing against my legs. I made it a dozen more strokes and came, hard, my cock spilling what seemed like a quart of hot, white, baby batter deep in her hungry cunt. Jen came, too, since I'd been really pounding her for the short time I was in her, and the heat of my cum shooting hard inside her set her off.

Jen caught her breath. "That was what I needed," she said, then kissed me. She pushed me up. "Now lick my sloppy cunt." Jen's bluntness was a surprise. She was usually more refined. Whatever had gotten her started this morning had brought out something lusty and primal. I was not going to question it, as I was enjoying the slutty Jen that lay before me. I knelt in front of her, taking in the sight of her dripping cunt, a thick stream of my semen spilling from her still open labia, running down her left ass cheek. I licked up the cum from her ass, then over her open twat, which made her start. I lingered a moment, gathering up more of my spent load, then rose to kiss her, making sure I got my tongue in her mouth, so she could get a good, long taste of my load. Jen kissed me back as hard as I kissed her, getting a good taste of our mixed love. I went back down on her, again pulling as much cum out of her as I could manage, giving it to her in a deep kiss.

The next time I went to her cunt, I licked deep, making her jump, then licked the cum I drew from her all around her open labia, coating both inner and outer lips with my spent sperm, making sure to lick all around her clit. The heat and slickness of my cum on her now extremely sensitive spot did the trick, and she began to push at me, then thrust her hips hard, pulling at my hair and crying out as she had a monumental orgasm from her cum slicked clit. I moved up on her as she started down from her peak, kissing her deeply, and letting my still mostly stiff dick slide back into her messy cunt.

Now I was on top of Jen, who had finally caught her breath after the last orgasm. I kissed her softly. She let out a sigh, and smiled up at me, caressing the back of my legs with her boot clad calves.

"So...what got into you this morning?? I've never seen you so intense."

Jen smiled again. "Well, you know hot turned on I get in a short dress when I'm wearing thigh highs."

"Yes, I do," I replied, having been the beneficiary of that arousal on several occasions. "I see no bra today, too."

"Yeah. I was trying the dress on this morning, and noticed how soft it was. I thought, let me try this without a bra, and see how it feels. Turned out it was pretty comfortable, and it's so dark, I knew nobody would notice, even if my nipples poked out. I liked the way it feels. I'll do this again." Jen smiled at me.

"I noticed you didn't have a bra. I could see you were a little 'plump' this morning." Jen blushed with the realization I'd seen the difference. I pulled out of her, sitting between her open legs, my ass resting on leather of the boot on her left leg. I took her hand. "Don't be embarrassed. I probably watch you a lot closer than most viewers. But then, I also have a much better knowledge of how you look than most."

Jen smiled at that. "So anyway, I was getting set up this morning, and Jordan was on the last break of his segment, and he showed me the memo about the Christmas party. He asked me if I was going. I looked at him, and I could see he was already getting hard-he's got every bit of a 9 inch dick, and there's no hiding it. I said of course I was, thinking, yeah, if it's going to be like last year, no way I'm missing that party. Especially if you're going to be there. Then he looked at me, and said he was planning to see me there. When our eyes met, we both knew what was going to happen. That by itself was enough to get me started. The combination of Jordan telling me basically that he wanted to fuck me again this year, along with my general horniness in this outfit, had me already well primed by the time I got done this morning. Then I had 45 minutes driving home to think about everything that went on last year, his big cock spreading me open, going in and out of me, then his cum shooting deep in my pussy. I mean, he fucked me FOUR TIMES last Christmas!! I took my panties off while I was on I 75, and played my clit into a frenzy while I was driving home."

I laughed. "No wonder you were so hot!! When you first got here and kissed me so hard, right out on the deck, I knew you were primed. Then when you sat down, your dress rode up, and I could see you were wide open and ready. I know we get turned on for each other pretty quickly, but you were crazy this morning."

Jen smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I was, wasn't I??"

"I'd say. It didn't take long for us to consummate that deal," I observed.

"I knew you wouldn't last long. But I was so turned on, and so ready to be fucked, I just wanted you inside me, and filling me." I looked over at Jen, who was sitting with her left leg still up on my sofa, my cum dripping from her now closing labia.

"Yeah, but too bad I didn't last a little longer."

Jen leaned over and kissed me. "You did fine. It was exactly what I wanted." She dipped two fingers into the stream of semen dripping from her, lifting them to her lips and licking them, looking me in the eye as she did so. "Exactly what I wanted." She smiled at me, the look of a girl who got fucked hard and enjoyed it.

"So, now, are you going to spend the next three weeks teasing Jordan with short skirts and boots??"

Jen got a dreamy look. "Yeah, I think I will. I know he likes the plaid skirt, and he likes when I wear the wrap dresses, the way they hang just enough to show off my boobs. I'll have to wear them loose to really give him a show. I might even give him a couple of warm up sessions."

I laughed. "You might have to fend off Kelly. She seems to have taken an interest in him since last year, I mean, she rode him good after watching him plow you hard. She was pretty impressed with that 9" cock. I know she's been to see him a couple times since then. She just had a birthday last week, turned 55, so I think she's having a bit of a mid life reset. I think she's reevaluating her, um, 'social life' now that she reached that milestone, and sees what everyone else is doing."

"Yeah, I have noticed she seems to be paying a lot more attention to Jordan since she hooked up with him at last year's party. She was pretty intense when she was riding him, and had already fingered herself to a good cum while watching him fuck me on the table." Jen sighed. "I have a feeling there's plenty of him to go around. After all, he came in me four times last year, between the party and the next morning, not to mention once in Kelly." Jen smiled at me. I could see she had a plan. "I'm sure he can handle both of us." Jen gave me a look that said, I just had an idea. "Maybe at the same time. It already happened once."

"Let me know how it goes," I said, thinking I might be the beneficiary of Jen's lust overload, and probably some from Kelly, too. I half kidded her, "I expect a full report."

Jen smiled, then leaned over to kiss me. "You'll get every detail." She kissed me again. "I'll even show you what he's done to me." She winked at me, knowing my secret dirty sloppy seconds fantasy.

The next several weeks will be interesting. Jen is already turning up the heat, though sometimes in less obvious ways. This morning she was on in a white pencil skirt that rode up nicely while she was on the couch, and a black button down top. She had it buttoned up for good coverage while she was on the air, but she told me later during our morning get together that she'd opened it one more button, giving Jordan a good view of her lacy black bra while they were off camera. Jen had shown up at my house with her shirt open the way she'd shown Jordan. I know for a fact he got a good look at her swelling tits. She didn't fuck him today, but it won't be long. If last year was any indication, by the time the party rolls around, they'll be totally primed for each other. I expect I'll get an early Christmas present any day now..