All Comments on 'Oh My God Ch. 05'

by TstormF1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love

I have been following and cant wait for more please

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

This stry s very enjoyable. This chapter seemed to move a bit fast. Ian says he doesn't know anything about being a master, then jumps right in. [Maybe he's spent more time on the Internet then he wants to admit? ;) ] Everyone sees bdsm through their own lense, but these two seem more dom/sub than master/slave. A matter of intensity to my mind. Even Sir/pet seems to fit better.

The love story at the base of this is great. It would be great if the pace were to slow down so that we can see and enjoy the growth of this new aspect of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good I enjoyed it, 5*

It makes a beautiful change to have a Dom who five minutes after meeting a sub is not humiliating, whipping and caning the life out of her.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Great job but...

I'm really loving this and wouldn't have found it if you didn't list the last chapter as BDSM. What was good for me though might have cost you some readers in Romance who wouldn't know to follow you here. I also liked the loving Master/Slave relationship you've set up here but I think you rushed the jump into the lifestyle. You could have had a whole chapter or at least a whole page on his discovery of what this type of relationship means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No worries, I was following in Romance and still found it.

I wil NOT be following any longer however. The story has taken a turn I detest.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Left Turn...

Still high marks for the sweet tone of story, tho...The character aspect change is a little abrupt, but it's nice to see what Kathy is feeling! I think Kathy has low self-esteem and maybe Ian could take it a bit slower. Still smiling, tho ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story moves far too fast.

Reading this story is almost like reading a list of bullet points about the story rather than an actual story of romance and feelings.

I have read 5 chapters and have absolutely no emotional attachment to either character yet.

Nzq11Nzq1111 months ago

Am so far enjoying the build up while also redefining the slave/master experience to something that is more “enjoyable”, which is also backed by your other story line that initially got my interest. Hoping you continue to do more. For me at least, I’m enjoying the not so harsh introduction to bsdm as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTstormF1@TstormF1
Retired from the US Air Force. Second career as a software engineer and System Administrator. I appreciate the comments on my work, even the negative ones. I checked the Salmon and there were a couple of paragraphs that some how got left out of the submission. They expla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oh My God Ch. 04 Previous Part
Oh My God Series Info