Oh, the Places She'll Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon collapsed on top of her, buoyed by her cushiony breasts, and pinned her arms above her head while he rammed his cock deep balls deep and tonngue-fucked her face. Lola moaned into his mouth as another orgasm overtook her.

Brandon felt his heavy balls tighten as he bottomed out in her gaping pussy. Lola must have felt it, too, because she began begging for his seed. "Cum for me, Daddy! Shoot that big load for your little slut!" she said, her voice competing with the loud squishing sounds coming from her cooze as Brandon continued drilling the homecoming queen into the bed. Her hard nipples and pillowy tits felt divine grazing against his chest as he rutted furiously into her steaming hot pussy. Finally, Brandon pulled out with a pop and ordered Lola to her knees.

On wobbling legs, Lola arranged herself at his feet and reached for his mighty erection, coated in her glutinous fluids. Brandon began slapping her tits and mashing them together as she stroked him vigorously. "That's right, you fucking whore, make Daddy shoot his cum all over your face!" he growled. A bimbo always finishes the job herself, he mused to himself.

"Do it, Daddy!" Lola urged him while stroking his iron-hard cock with both hands. "Cover me in your cream!" The Thictrix made the pleasure centers in her brain light up like a forest fire, snuffing out all sober self-regard and leaving nothing but a desperate thirst for Brandon's cum.

When it arrived, it was like a fire hydrant had opened, shooting rope after rope of hot, salty semen all over her tits and face. He blasted a thick wad of cum on her pretty face, leaving sticky white streaks in her hair, on her lips, and across those mountainous breasts, which looked like two glazed donuts. Lola caught as much as she could in her mouth and swallowed it like she was starving, then dipped a finger into the pit of her cleavage to scoop some more into her greedy mouth. Her big eyes looked heavy, but she managed to keep them open, looking up at Brandon worshipfully while she licked her fingers like a kitten cleaning her fur. When she was done, she returned to his cock, suckling on it and lapping up any stray globs of semen.

Finally sated, with a belly full of warm cum, Lola stayed on her knees, purring with contentment as Brandon pet her head and told her what a good bimbo she had become.

Lola beamed with pride at the compliment. After that marathon fuck session, the fog of lust lifted from her mind just enough for her to remember it was time for her to be getting home. Rising to her feet, Lola took a hard blow to the chin from her bouncing tits, which made her giggle. As she bent over to retrieve her discarded clothes, Brandon soaked in the view of that spectacular ass. When she reached for her thong, however, he clucked in disapproval. "You don't need those," he said, and she immediately dropped the panties back on the floor. Still wearing her high heels, Lola slipped into the micro mini skirt as comfortably as if it were a second skin. After she dressed, Lola reapplied her make up in the mirror, smoothed the ribbons in her pigtails and stepped over to Brandon for a goodbye kiss. "Thank you, Daddy," she said sweetly.

Brandon didn't bother walking Lola to the door, but as she turned the handle to leave, on her third try, he called after her. "Hey Lola! Let's stay friends forever."