Oh, To Be King

Story Info
An aged monarch encourages the copulation of a nation.
1.9k words
4
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

Elderly King Diatonisus was holding one of his regular Saturday afternoon court sessions ahead of the games which were the highlight of the weekends for the masses. Assembled were 30 to 40 of his most beautiful subjects, some of whom had to be, by definition, blood relatives of his. By definition, due to one of his royal highness's many titles - "Father of The Nation" Diatonisus, later to be King Diatonisus I in the annals, or "Dire Tony" as the trash media would label him had served as monarch of Carnalis for 6 decades now.

"Tell us about your rise to absolute power, Sire. You must have so many tales of daring with which to enthral us." said the delightful petite blonde girl, Lady Beatrice, seated to his right.

"To be honest, every rival I have had to kill, every political allegiance forged and every marriage for the wrong reasons are painful for me to relate. They are, anyway, recorded in the official historical accounts or in the free press. I prefer to talk about the joyous unions that led to the creation of my true power base, my army of beloved bastards, some of whom are here in this room."

"Not I, Sire, though I certainly share their adoration of you." whimpered Beatrice, placing her slender hand on his thigh over his silken gown.

Tony reserved judgment on the veracity of her claim for now. He could not be expected to recall all his past lovers and whether they may or may not have borne his offspring. So, King Tony commenced his tale:

"As an orphaned youth, I had little wealth or power yet. I was fortunate to be blessed with a gentle demeanour and a gift for conversation which served me well in selling my wares across the nation. I recall my first encounter with the peasant girl down by the stream in the Upper Carnalian mountains. If you will humour me I will tell you of how we came to know each other, how our love developed and what became of her." said King Tone.

"Oh, please do, Sire!" cooed Beatrice, echoed by many of the girls and boys in the courtroom.

The courtroom itself had been designed to the King's own instructions. He did not sit at a throne but rather on comfortable benches lined with a synthetic, easy-wash ermine substitute his Alchemists had developed. No minks were harmed on Tony's watch. Lower down, the benches gave way to swing-chairs suspended from the ceiling and benches and tables of various height. Diatonisus encouraged his subjects to yield to their lust when the tales became too thrilling and their assembled playmates too alluring for them to resist the urge any longer.

"One fine summer's day in my 17th year, I had stopped by the stream at a clearing in the forest to take a break and my lunch. A pleasant looking maiden came through the trees carrying a basket of clothes to be washed. She apologised for disturbing me and asked if she may be allowed to launder her garments there.

"You need no permission from me" said I "I am but a lowly trader. Were you not so busy I would have liked to see if I could interest you in my wares."

"I am in no rush, what do you have?"

"Oh, just some new cleaning products. They are exceedingly popular in Carnalis City and yet relatively unknown elsewhere in the land. I could give you a demonstration, if you'd like?"

So, I joined her by the river and she handed me items from her basket. It was clear that they were not hers. The dresses were like tents and the under-garments like hammocks. The environmentally friendly detergent worked wonders on the grubby undies.

"Try for yourself, see how rapidly the active ingredient gets to work on all manner of your mistress's unsightly stains."

The girl giggled, "I am Mariah, what name do you go by, Sir?"

"Call me, Tony" I said.

"I returned to my duffel bag to take drink from my flask. Sitting on the ground while I drank, I observed the appealing view in front of me. Mariah scrubbed at one of her mistress's garments. Her meagre robe had become damp and the fabric see-through. I had not had much access to the naked female form before as an adolescent. The shape of her buttocks surprised me in their ampleness, as I would have considered her waif-like on first view. I felt guilty but my eyes were drawn to the vision between her thighs. I had not known the joy of being permitted to enjoy those parts of a woman then, though I would take every advantage to do so in the decades to come, be that with my fingers, lips, tongue or manhood. On this occasion though my rising ardour and my lack of experience led me to approach the young woman, my tool straining under my tunic and leaning over her I whispered,"

"Oh, Mariah, there is something I must do. Please do not think badly of me."

"Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled sweetly and I took it as approval. I lifted her flimsy dress over her bottom and pulled my cock out from under the tunic. It was easy to slip inside her and the way she moaned just encouraged me to follow my instincts. I had enjoyed masturbation already, so I had some idea what was to cum. But the excitement was far more intense. No words from her, no thoughts of her pleasure could have stopped me from seeing this through to its inevitable conclusion now and thankfully there was no need. My hips pounded her buttocks as my dick thrust in and out of its wonderful accommodation. My seed spurted within her for several seconds as we collapsed into the shallow banks of the stream, both giggling."

"Mariah persuaded her mistress to place a large order for the detergent with me. I would visit Mariah every time I passed that way. During marriages 1, 2 and 3, I made her Lady Mariah, my constant consort and mother to ten of my bastards."

Tony was aware that his prick had become erect during the telling of this tale. He was aware also that Beatrice's hand had cupped his balls. Tony wondered, briefly, about cause and effect.

"I will have to spare you my seed, young lady, until you can prove to me that you're not one of mine."

He said nothing more, part of him hoping that Beatrice would nevertheless continue down the dangerous path she'd embarked upon. Indeed, she did, a tiny index finger touching his erect member which twitched, then sprang. Looking out at his assembled subjects, the King saw barely a person who was not engaged at least in some level of foreplay. This pleased Old King Dionysus. He was a great believer in the power of a nation being linked to the fertility of its population. Sure, there were some groups of girls with more sapphic inclinations but this also helped the creation of love juices necessary for copulation. Some young men were engaged in mutual fellatio, even sodomy, and, though not Tony's preference, which was OK too. He had "wasted" much of his royal seed on older, barren women or sprayed it over some nymph's tits or face, indeed he had even on occasion inadvertently forgotten to warn his fellator of an impending ejaculation. But many, many of his swimmers had reached their destination. His conquests numbered in the tens of thousands, one historian calculated a number just over 48,000. He had heard from many thousands of his offspring, all of whom he had been fortunate enough to help financially. He had even been introduced to thousands of his grandchildren in the past 20 to 30 years. Thankfully, he had clerics to attempt to document the family tree and doctors to advise on how unwise it would be to have sexual relations with any younger members of that group. Most fortunate of all though was his investment in a talented team of Alchemists and their development of a wonderful supplement which helped to maintain the always impressive erectile performance of his youth. It did little to delay the onset of ejaculation, which had always been quick, partly accounting for his procreative success. Perhaps.

Beatrice was now gently stroking his royal highness's cock and it was welcome. Right there, right now this pretty companion was just what he needed. His thoughts though turned to his eventual relief and the fact that it may be unwise to achieve it with her. Standing, he declared to the assembled throng,

"The royal cock is now erect and I call upon any suitable woman to receive royal seed."

A short, voluptuous woman visiting from a distant realm strode up the row of bench seats and presented herself to the King.

"I am Princess Zara of Kemnekia. My mother is Queen Fatou" she purred.

"I know I haven't had the pleasure but please pass on my regards to your esteemed mother on your return."

"I will of course but I am hoping I can bring her something much more valuable back. A grandchild and eventual heir to our throne."

Zara stepped forward and smiled towards Beatrice,

"Thank you so much, my sweet girl for warming his highness up. I believe I can take it from here."

"Should we not carry out this transaction in private?" Tony nervously asked.

"You may have noticed, Sire but I am not at all shy." untying and then pulling the dress over her head.

The narrowness of her hips surprised him but as she gyrated the fullness of her breasts and plumpness of her buttocks delighted him. Her movement was captivating and he now ached for her. Zara leant forward and kissed him confidently on the lips. Tony reached out with his right hand and squeezed her beautiful left breast, her silky skin felt like none other he had experienced. Zara straddled the King and started to squat down over his erect shaft. King Tony could not see the sight of his slender pink six inches parting the black lips to reveal her perfect pink pussy. She pushed down on him and Tony felt the resistance of a partner on whom he had neglected foreplay. Sometimes that feeling beats all others, experience told him that she would yield eventually and her juices, at first delayed, would flow in time.

Zara now started to ride King Diatonisus's cock. She bounced with abandon and let go of her grasp of his neck and shoulders.

This had the effect of forcing the King to involuntarily motorboat the buxom Princess's splendid bosom, each time she rose higher, his hands clasping both her firm round buttocks. Tony reached out with his lips and tongue several times, in vain, as he attempted to catch a nipple for suckling. One attempt, on the slightly larger, heavier and therefore slower moving left tit succeeded in trapping the boob on its upward trajectory. Zara let out an "ouch" as Tony's teeth gripped her thick nipple. Now he sucked, in blissful abandon, Zara's right tit now clattering Tony's left cheek every time she rose. The grip on his penis from down below seemed to get evermore firm. He felt as if the semen was being sucked from his body as he felt the surge from his testicles rise along his modest length.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming. Oh, fuck, yes."

It never failed to amaze King Diatonisus how, in the height of passion, he was the same thankful puppy dog he had been since that first encounter with Mariah all those decades ago.

"Come and see me as often as you can before you return. Let's make sure you go back with that souvenir of this trip you wanted."

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers