All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 23'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hurry please

I hope you dont end it that way. Please make sure and hurry with the next one. I love the way you write, you draw the reader in to their world and rip their heart out or put it back. It isn't just the sex which mind you is written rather well but in this story is just one small part of the appeal of the story. So please make it quicker for the next one. You are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

WOW! I don't know what is happening to Harry and Carol. What is going on with all of the cast. Eddie's cell phone is in his truck and Harry can't get ahold of him. Harry and Carol left their cell phones at home. Now there are people trying to get Harry and Carol. Harry has his thorat cut. And I can not understand how everything can go so wrong.

Please, put out another chapter soon. I can not stand the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WHO, WHAT, WHEN?

You did a fantastic job on this story, as all of the others, so please don't let it end like this. Harry, Carrol and the rest are a family that should live happily ever after. Sure they have made enemies, but we all have at one time or another.

Now, WHO is behind this. Well it could be Harry's, ex, Fat Phil, the gangster, or even Margo's ex. What do they expect to gain? They said not to mess up Harry's face and I do not believe they killed him. When did someone decide to take Harry and Carrol out? If it would have been the gangster, he would have gone after Eddie. I think it was Margo's ex because he did not want to mess up Harry's face, but I am usually wrong. I still don't like Harry's ex. Since the attackers seemed to be street wise, it was not a professional hit. I hope Eddie comes to Carrol's rescue and then takes revenge for Harry. I would not want him to be looking for me.

I praise a woman that will let a man defend her against attackers. Harry is and always has been a gentleman and it would be wrong if the author wrote him out of the stroy by someone killing him. Since Carrol has some money, she should go back to her old friend the gangster and see if he can help her. Where there is a will, there is a way.

SexualwenchSexualwenchover 18 years ago
Noooooo!!!

Oh please don't let this be the end. I love your cast of characters This is like a novel I can't put down. I hope they didn't kill Harry, Even though I KNOW that the last sentance is there for us to believe he's dead. I plead on Carol, Margo, Kelly, and everyone else's behalf that this is not the end to our wonderful Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG NO

you can't do this!!...I just found your stories today and devoured the entire series..I have a headache that won't quit but I'm absolutely loving the series and to find THIS??!!??...I'm dying here..you can't leave us all hang no no no

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous