Oiled roomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am coming!" I shouted. She ignored it, and continued licking. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed it and continued licking me. I renewed my attack on her pussy, and was quickly rewarded with a second squirting. Then we both relaxed, still lying in a 69.

"Should I turn around before falling asleep?" She asked after a while.

"Up to you. You can sleep like this if you want. That'll be a new one for me, but it could be nice."

"Then I'll use your limp dick as a pacifier," she joked.

She took my dick in her mouth again, and sucked a bit on it. It was too early, it only got halfway stiff before she stopped and put her head to rest in my crotch. As usual, she fell asleep much faster than me, and I found myself with a sleeping woman's pussy just in front of my face. I could smell her. It was nice, and I enjoyed it until at some point sleep claimed me.

I woke up with a raging erection, and my dick deep in her mouth. She was clearly enjoying it, and her pussy was dripping. I just had to bend my neck a bit, then I dived in and began eating her out. We both came simultaneously, and she squirted half the content of her bladder out over my face.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. Did I piss in your face?"

"You squirted in my face. That's fine."

"Sure?" She sounded worried.

"Sure. But we do need clean sheets."

"And a shower. The shower is more urgent, come."

We went to the bathroom, and showered together, before I oiled her wonderful body again. The rash was already faded and would soon be gone, but she assured me that she would need to sleep on top of me for a few weeks more.

I spent the next days working on my thesis project, while often being distracted by her oiled naked body. And the nights we spent together in her bed. Soon a week had passed, and her rash was hardly visible.

"I recover faster than expected, but I would still like to keep sleeping on top of your for at least one more week. Can I buy a week more?"

I shake my head. "No, I cannot continue being your whore. I need an upgrade."

"An upgrade?" She looked surprised at my answer.

"Yes, an upgrade. I want to be your Friend with Benefits. I want to let you sleep on top of me because its so good, to do it for pleasure not for money. I want you to fuck me when you want to, because fucking you is awesome."

She wraps her arms around me, and presses her naked body against mine as she kisses me.

So we continued living like that for another two weeks. I would oil her up two or three times every day, and we would mostly stay naked both of us, unless I had to go to the uni. And sometimes she would sit in my lap while watching TV, not because there was any medical need, but because we both liked it. We would fuck every evening and most mornings, and she would sleep on top of me, sometimes in a 69 position. By then, all traces of her rash had vanished.

One day she got dressed (avoiding cotton), and went to her doctor. The doctor said that she was cured, but should continue to avoid cottons, and recommended that she would be naked at home when practical. She should also continue to apply olive oil to her skin every night.

We decided that sleeping on top of me was probably no longer necessary, but as a matter of prudence (and mutual enjoyment) she would continue to do so. I would oil her up every night and we would continue to sleep together, and to be naked as much as possible in the apartment. And I would continue enjoying the sight of her naked, oiled body, and the feeling of her slippery skin against mine as she sleeps on top of me. A good life!

THE END

12