Oishi's Copper Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To quote my dad... I wouldn't be the first copper to have an affair with a married woman and I won't be the last."

Debbie placed her cup down, grinning, wanting to scream and throw herself across the sofa onto Oishi. Oishi sat, sipping, thinking it over, as a grin formed across her face.

"How hungry are you?"

"Starving."

Oishi pulled her phone out, "How do you fancy an Indian?"

Debbie grinned with a cheeky smile, "Yeah, I fancy her."

"You know I meant a curry," Oishi laughed. "Being the owner of various restaurants, I can get us preferential treatment, especially on a Sunday night. Do you like The Bombay Palace?"

"The Bomb, at The Queen's Hotel? That is way above my pay grade, Oishi, but I do like a good curry, so long as it isn't too hot."

Oishi laughed, "Being part-owner of 'The Bomb' I get certain benefits."

Oishi swiped her phone, thumbed her way through her contacts, lifting the phone to her ear to arrange a table and then a taxi. Once finished, she placed her phone down and, with a beaming smile, told Debbie her news.

"We have enough time to get ready. You said earlier you wanted to go to a ball, well this isn't a ball, but I have just the sari for you to wear for this occasion."

"Ooo, you sure? That will be lovely, the Bomb is dead posh and I'll have to be on my best behaviour."

An hour later, the two women were putting the finishing touches to their hair and makeup. The two were in evening saris', a little more colourful than earlier, with lots of silver edging, and a heavier material.

As soon as Oishi put extra pins in Debbie's Sari, to be on the safe side, her phone buzzed, announcing the taxi was outside. The women made their way out, ignoring Debbie's hatchback to reach the waiting limousine, with the driver holding the door open.

"Good evening, Mrs Singh."

"Thanks, Trevor. Oishi will be okay tonight. This is Debbie, an old college friend of mine."

Whilst Debbie realised this came under her father's warnings of dating a married woman, but her words still stung. Maybe she will have to get used to being 'an old college friend'. Based on what she had learned about Oishi's past and current marital arrangement, she may never earn a promotion to `partner'.

They each ducked as they entered the enormous car, and inside flutes of champagne were waiting. The car and driver gave the smoothest ride ever. The two women enjoyed some chat and a few flutes during the drive to the more affluent side of the town centre.

Even though inside the town centre The Queen's Hotel still had a short drive, that the car swept up to a grand entrance. As soon as the car came to a halt the hotel's doorman opened the door.

Debbie couldn't believe the opulence as they swept through the hotel, now resplendent in new Christmas decorations and an enormous Christmas tree in reception, with all eyes tracking the two of them. They walked past the hotel's restaurant towards its second, more public restaurant, 'The Bombay Palace'.

The restaurant manager met them and escorted them through the tables full of diners to a waiting table next to another enormous Christmas tree covered in lights. Debbie tried to emulate Oishi, gliding effortlessly in her sari, but was sure that to any onlookers she was a bumbling idiot tagging along behind.

The restaurant kept its Christmas theme, having holly and ivy bunting mixed with fairy lights wrapping around its picture rails on each wall. The table was close to a tall window that overlooked the hotel's lawns and gardens that were now bathed in an orange glow of soft lighting.

The table was lit by candelabra that sat in the centre of the only table surrounded by holly. A bottle of champagne sat in an ice bucket, waiting for them. The manager poured out two flutes, left the two women alone and they toasted the evening. With other guests sat nearby, it was obvious they couldn't openly hold hands.

Oishi was nervous, with butterflies looping the loop in her stomach. It was one thing to bring business associates or family out, but this was the first woman she had brought here intending to take her to bed later.

She wanted to shout about their relationship from the rooftops, but there are three people in this relationship. She had to protect both her and Ran's secret sex lives from prying eyes and family. Over the course of the day, Oishi's opinion had changed, now realising that Debbie wasn't just a flirtatious prize but possibly the woman for her, but could she keep her?

After today's revelations, with its ups and downs both women yearned for each other. They both had felt a repeat of the electricity between them and returned to close friends that behaved as if they had known each other forever.

Neither woman had hinted or discussed any basic rules of engagement. Oishi enjoyed looking across at Debbie, shy with her short elfin like hair cut and that kiss curl flopped down her forehead. She ached for her fairy-tale princess as she slipped her feet out of her sandals onto the plush carpet, slipping them across to tempt and play footsy with Debbie's feet and ankles.

Debbie nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Oishi's feet teasing her. Her light touch was exquisite and more than made up for not being able to hold her hand. A waitress arrived, handing the two women menus as she introduced herself as Clair, their private waitress, for the night.

Oishi saw Debbie's face, looking blank as she flicked through the menu and unsure of the selection. The posh surroundings were reflected in the hefty price tags. Her eyes flitting from dish selection and description to price, scrolling up and down the pages. Seeing her dilemma, Oishi smiled at Debbie and took the initiative.

"If you don't mind, I can select something mild I'm sure you'll like."

"Please."

Clair magically returned as Oishi closed the menus and placed them on the edge of the table. Oishi rattled off a list of starters and aperitifs that Debbie didn't have a clue as to what they were, but liked the idea of surprise courses, trusting Oishi.

Oishi wanted to take Debbie's hand as they talked whilst waiting for their starters. Instead, like all college reunions, Oishi took Debbie's photo in front of the Christmas trees, surrounded by fairy lights in her sari, making Debbie look the princess she felt. But if they didn't eat soon, Debbie will need to stop drinking the champagne as she was quite tiddled.

"I meant to ask Oishi. Your name is lovely. Does it have a mean anything?"

"Yes, it's one inheritance I love. In Hindu, the name can mean 'divine, gift of God, or rose'. A bonus is that in college, I discovered that in Japanese it means, 'delicious or good-tasting'."

"Wow, that's wonderful. I look forward to testing your Japanese roots later," Debbie teased with a wry smile. "All the interpretations are lovely, they are all far better than plain old Debbie."

"Oh no, don't say that, your name is lovely."

Oishi leaned over, just stopping short of a kiss.

Debbie's heart fluttered to see Oishi's move and to hear her being addressed by that simple term `lovely', quite a step up from `Debbie'. She was still in a quandary over whether this could develop into a genuine relationship, having to respect Oishi's need to keep her marital identity and resign herself to that.

When starters arrived, Debbie could hardly stop herself from wolfing hers down. It was exquisite, but the small portions didn't last long. With the table not too close to any neighbouring table, Debbie wanted to delve deeper into Oishi's situation. Returning to her comment on her chintz decorated lounge and the photographs.

"I would love to love my family, but living in a traditional patriarchal family made that nigh on impossible. It was overbearing, with either my father or grandfather making every decision for me. What you wore, who you could be friends with, where you sat, what books or magazines you read. They controlled every aspect of your life, even the exams I took at school. Whilst still at home, even when an adult I had to lie to go to night school to learn accountancy, so I could understand how to run a business."

Oishi had only ever told professionals these things before, but now she knew her secret Oishi wanted to share her past with Debbie.

"My first job was at a restaurant owned by a friend of my father's. In return for doing their books, they would cover for me to attend night school. I soon realised that they were failing, because they filtering all their money off to their Mafioso style family."

Oishi explained with pride and satisfaction on her face. "I saved my money, took out a bank loan, bought the business, and sacked all the old family. I've never employed family since, despite my brothers trying their best to weasel their way in."

The following courses allowed enough time for the two women to chat and enjoy each other's company. Each course arrived with a fresh drink to suit each delicacy.

It surprised them both at how easily they slotted into their roles of old college friends. Freely talking over past holidays and places they'd love to visit. They both shared a love of Rome and a desire to visit Venice along with a raft of other European cities.

When not eating, the two held eye contact and continued playing footsy and brushed hands as often as possible, whether pouring more wine or as they laughed. Whilst not high on the scale of exhibitionism, for the two lovers, these two simple points of contact were proving to be equally erotic.

The evening was perfect for a first date, with Debbie feeling every bit of the Indian princess with this businesswoman. By the time they had finished, they were both keen to remove themselves from the public gaze. Oishi took the lead as she stood for them both to walk out, Oishi having already text Trevor to collect them.

"But you've not settled the bill, Oishi?" Debbie whispered, terrified as they faltered in the doorway, waiting for the car to draw up.

Oishi smiled at her to whisper back, "Another benefit of part ownership. Don't worry."

As they walked the short distance to the car, Debbie could see her colleagues in the distance, attending a fracas outside a town-centre pub. Some late-night revellers were attracting Police fluorescent vests around them. Debbie recognised Police Officer Williams standing clear of any trouble as usual.

Once back at Oishi's house, Oishi guided Debbie to her drinks cabinet in the lounge, and they had a nightcap. The two women continued to chat and laugh. Whilst the barrier had gone, they both still felt the elephant in the room. Neither wanted to discuss the passion they'd discovered earlier in the day, in the kitchen, yet both wanted to repeat it.

They both sat close together on the sofa, enjoying the brush of their legs, arms and hands against each other, as they both tried to give an open invitation to the other, but neither took that first move.

Oishi decided it was time to take a step closer.

"We may have enjoyed dinner, but you wanted to go to a ball."

Oishi stood up, pulling Debbie with her and, with a remote, put on some Bhangra music. Oishi sang along, holding Debbie's hands, to encourage Debbie to dance along with her.

"I know it's not much of a ballroom, but it's all I've got."

Oishi stepped back from Debbie and tried to emulate the dancers in the Bollywood films she loved. Debbie, giggling and laughing, tried to keep up, whilst copying her but without any success. Oishi changed tunes, and they tried a new routine but failed again.

Debbie found it hard not to crash into the coffee table, feeling the effects of the multiple drinks and being unbalanced copying the leg movements, as they both laughed at the sight of each other. The track changed and Oishi modified her routine, emulating the dance of the multi-limbed god Vishnu.

Debbie tried to mirror Oishi, laughing, "I think we're actually 'walking like Egyptians'."

She mimicked the choreography to the 'The Bangles' hit, 'Walk like an Egyptian,' whilst pulling a face.

Oishi pulled a mock shocked, insulted face. As she laughed, grabbing Debbie, the two grappled with each other, laughing. The two found that same electricity and excitement rushed through them from earlier in the day. They paused, looking into each other's eyes once more, hands held up, with their breasts brushing against each other.

Debbie's gaze fell into Oishi's deep green eyes, "God, your eyes are sexy."

The fragile ice broke between them and they both admitted defeat, wrapping their arms around each other, their lips met in the middle. Once more, the passion surged between them, each running their hands up and down their bodies, pulling each other in a tightly merged bond.

Kiss after kiss, naughty, happy giggle after giggle, pecks on cheeks, and nibbles on ears. Hands explored shoulders, napes of necks, spines, hips and side ribs. The material offered no resistance to their hunting passion. Breasts smoothed across torsos, and hands drifted through hair, tucking locks back and squeezing buttocks.

"Ran isn't back until tomorrow evening... Come... Bed this married woman, copper. I'll come quietly."

Oishi broke free, switched off the music, held Debbie's hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom.

"I should have brought my cuffs and read you your rights," Debbie chuckled.

This time both women tingled with anticipation as they climbed the stairs, both panted in excitement, giving naughty giggles, both eager to make up for earlier. Oishi flicked the lights on as they burst into the dark bedroom and turned the dimmer switch down low.

They frantically removed each other's safety pins to unravel each other from their Saris to fall to the floor. Debbie enjoyed the speed at which she could remove Oishi's clothing. By loosening the waist string on her petticoat, it simply fell to join their Saris on the floor and with her arms held up her blouse offered no resistance, as she slipped it easily over her head.

Debbie reciprocated as Oishi undressed her, leaving the two women paused at arm's length, in their underwear; both absorbing each other's beauty. Debbie took the initiative, reaching forward behind Oishi, unclipping her bra and peeling it off, immediately cupping her one breast. She kissed her way down the nape of her neck, to kiss and suck at her other soft mound, whilst her thumb teased her stiffening nipple.

Oishi ran her hands through her hair, then unclipped Debbie's bra. She had to peel Debbie off her, freeing her arms to pull her bra off and run her hands over Debbie's smaller breasts, enjoying her hard nipples running under her palms as she caressed them.

Oishi peeled the duvet back, but before she could elegantly slide beneath, Debbie half rugby tackled, half lifted her off her feet to tip her onto the bed, both women laughing with excited glee. As Debbie pulled back off her, she grabbed Oishi's high hip panties and tore them off her legs.

She then peeled her thong from between her cheeks, letting them fall to the floor and stepped out of them, to fall back onto Oishi. They both burrowed beneath the duvet.

Each touch or stroke of their hands ran electricity over their skin. Both enjoyed the other's cool, naked body in contact with theirs. Debbie rolled Oishi onto her back as they kissed, with Oishi's breasts feeling sensitive to Debbie's touch. Oishi loved Debbie's fingers, teasing her nipples, sending tingles of pleasure through her, reaching down to her toes.

Oishi glanced down to watch Debbie's head submerge into the duvet. Debbie showered her breasts with hidden kisses and slid further down, spreading kisses down her tummy, belly button to her pelvis. Oishi excitedly viewed the central mound in the duvet, led on her, working its way down between her spreading legs.

She felt Debbie's warm exhaled breath spread over her most private area. The warmth of her wet tongue teased inside her dry outer lips, to work deeper inside her pussy, discovering Oishi's wetness, then lapping her tongue long and slow upwards, to find her clit, teasing her tongue around it and sucking on it.

Several times, Debbie repeated this long slow lap of her tongue, starting from deep down, to run up to her clit, her hands holding Oishi's inner thighs apart. Both women quivered with excitement, as Oishi alternated her hands from squeezing her own breasts, to running her hands through Debbie's hair, whilst widening the spread of her legs.

Oishi yearned and lusted for Debbie now as her excitement leaked from her. Debbie could feel Oishi's desire feeding back to her through her toned muscles as they rippled with excitement. Debbie was in charge, as Oishi couldn't control her desires, losing herself to them.

"Oh, Debs... Mmmm, please... Mmmm, no... Yes... Yes... Yes..."

Debbie's tongue stayed flicking and sucking on her clit. As she reached a hand to Oishi's breast, which Oishi clutched with her own hand to squeeze her own breast. Her other hand brought two fingers to slip inside Oishi, causing Oishi to gasp aloud and her feet wrap behind Debbie, pulling her in tighter.

Oishi was now just a pawn to her senses, as a kaleidoscope of colour ran across the inside of her eyelids. Her brain and body were dealing with the onslaught of sensual overload and passion building inside her.

Debbie, down in the dark under the duvet, between Oishi's thighs, was also quivering in excitement, wanting to satisfy this beautiful woman beyond her wildest dreams, so she will never let Debbie go. She could feel the spasms running through Oishi and her hands encouraging her.

Debbie loved performing oral sex. She found nothing more intimate than being deep down inside a lover, delivering internal pleasures whilst receiving the sweet taste that their pleasure produces.

"Debs, oh... Oh, oh... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yeessss."

Oishi screamed, releasing her floodgates, unable to contain all these emotions inside her any longer, and her muscles spasmed. Oishi's thighs gripped Debbie and her hands, pulling Debbie's hair to bring her deeper into her, whilst Debbie's tongue ceaselessly lapped.

Debbie felt her own passion flow. In the excitement of bringing Oishi's orgasm, she held on until Oishi's grip on her abated and relaxed. Debbie kissed her way back up Oishi. Oishi felt exquisite as the second naked body crept up on her, kissing her body, nibbling her nipples and kissing her collarbone to appear from underneath the duvet, to kiss her on the lips.

"Mmm Oishi, you're wonderful. Your Japanese cousins are right... You're delicious."

"Me, I didn't do anything?" She giggled with embarrassment.

"Mmm, that's not a problem. I loved it."

The two hugged and kissed as they gasped for breath, wrapping their limbs around each other.

"That was wonderful Debbie... I don't know if I can reciprocate that intensity."

"You don't need to... I came too."

Oishi gave her an incredulous look.

Debbie smiled and nodded, confirming, "Uh-huh, yes."

They relaxed as Oishi reached across to turn the lights off, but returned to entwine herself with Debbie with a kiss. In the dark, with nothing separating them, Debbie found it easier to ask a tough question.

"So, do you think we can make this work?"

"You've done a pretty good job so far... I can see the headline... Copper beds local wife, business owner, pillar of the community, but breaks teapot."

The two giggled, with Debbie squeezing Oishi, "My best chat up ploy ever... But, you know what I meant?"

"No different to my other's, with careful coordination."

"Your others? That cheapens me a bit... Thanks."

"Oh, Debbie, you're not that naive, are you? This isn't your first time either."

"No... It just stings a bit. Our first date and you're talking about your ex's."

"Trust me... You're nothing like my ex's Debbie... Please don't take that the wrong way. Since you first entered this house, you've been a breath of fresh air. My 'type' seems to have been the wrong choice all along. Not once have you asked for a quid-pro-quo exchange of business services or for 'mate's rates' on a dinner table tab."

1...34567...9