Oishi's Copper Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this goes a long way to it..."

Debbie's surveyed the room once more, still in shock, thinking of possibilities, of their future together.

She looked back excitedly at Oishi, "Finally, you can knock down that wall, extend the kitchen and get that showpiece island you dreamed of."

"Haha... We're only away for three days. That will need builders and far more time."

"Yeah, but I'm signed off from work, and they said they won't expect me back until February. You said January was your slowest period, we could head south for some sun for a couple of weeks."

Now it was Oishi's turn to feel shocked, Debbie had picked up the baton and was surging ahead with her own plans. Maybe Debbie was also feeling some Christmas magic.

"Oh Debbie, you wonderful thing you, first things first, you need to recover."

"Sitting by a pool, anywhere warm, in the sun would count."

Oishi laughed, not knowing an answer to that logic, but something worth considering. She then remembered something important.

"Oh, I nearly forgot, there's more, here."

Oishi picked up a card that rested on a dustsheet, handing it to Debbie.

"What's this?"

Debbie read it but looked at Oishi, bemused.

"I still want to take you to a ball... On New Year's Eve, The Queen's Hotel is having a ball. That's your invitation to join me, with us both as guests. We can eat and dance through the night, as old college friends, partners... Or lovers... However, you want me to introduce us."

Oishi paused, holding her breath, seeing Debbie still in shock, but she still wanted that positive final acceptance from Debbie.

"So, Debbie, do you want to come live with me?"

"Yes... Yes."

Debbie flung her arms around Oishi and started crying again, to kiss Oishi passionately.

"Oh my God, it's wonderful, the best Christmas present ever... Oh, yuck, I smell of hospital... I need to shower and change... And I'll need to get my clothes."

"We can call around your apartment now and pick up your clothes. It may be a good idea to shower there, because your mum is expecting us for your belated Christmas Dinner at three."

Debbie's excitement turned to concern, "Does mum know?"

Oishi shook her head.

"Your dad knows, but he wants you to tell your mother. He insisted I come as well, so your mum can get to know your cleaner better."

"Oh, I'd forgotten about that... I'm so sorry... What about my flat?"

"Well, one step at a time, but if we get a painter on board, they can start on your flat before they start here. Then they can change the tiles you don't like in the Kitchen, and freshen up the colours, just like you talked about the other night. Then, if you want to make this arrangement more permanent, you could rent your flat out."

"You think I may want to make this more permanent?"

"I hope so... If you don't dump me again."

Debbie thumped Oishi, then hugged her, saying in her ear, "Led in hospital, I thought this was my worse Christmas ever, but it's turned out to be the best... Never could I ever have imagined you would change so much... for me."

"For us Debs... Us."

"We'll need to bring the Christmas tree over and rehang those decorations, after we've slopped more paint on, to cover up that awful wallpaper."

The two women embraced.

"Let's do one thing at a time. First, we have Christmas dinner with your mother. Come on."

Oishi walked with Debbie out into the hall to put their shoes on. Then remembering something important, Oishi ran back into the kitchen. She returned to present Debbie with her own door key, attached to a copper key fob, in a teapot shape.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story, If you did enjoy it, then please don't forget to vote.

This story has been in my pending pile for over a year and has had many rewrites and changes. So a huge thanks to Jackie.O.Hikaru and GinnyPPC who helped with beta reading and suggestions to help smooth out the kinks.

Why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM. I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

1...456789