Oishi's Copper Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie happily followed Oishi downstairs, but this time, like two close friends, followed her into the Kitchen. Whilst the kettle boiled, Oishi showed Debbie the gym, making sure she saw the shower, sauna and hot tub. Debbie could now reinforce her earlier daydream of the two of them naked in the hot tub together.

They returned to the kitchen, poured their teas and walked to the lounge. This time Oishi invited Debbie to join her on the sofa, with them both turned in toward each other.

"So all these pictures are for appearances only?" Debbie asked.

"Oh, yes. Especially the one over the fireplace, as my grandfather was a dreadful man. The same with the traditional British-Indian decor, that's not my style at all. I love watching those home improvement shows on TV, wishing I could have a minimalistic huge kitchen lounge with a large island for cooking and entertaining."

Debbie laughed. "Oh, that is a relief, as I thought I was visiting my grandparents when I came yesterday."

"Haha, I forgive you. So what are you going to do now? You're welcome to use my gym. It only takes ten minutes for the sauna to warm up or a minute to switch on the hot tub... Or," Oishi let it hang in the air... "I could show you how to wear a sari."

Debbie squealed with delight. "Oh, please yes, I would love to try a sari on. You looked so sexy... ah, er... Lovely, in that green one yesterday, sorry."

"Don't be embarrassed. I appreciate your compliment. Thank you. I have an entire wardrobe of Saris upstairs. They are one of the traditional things I love. We can start with a plain one first. I already have one in mind."

They two excitedly discussed fashion and their preferences as they drank, enjoying each other's company again. Once finished, the two women excited in their anticipation almost ran back upstairs, with Oishi leading Debbie back to her bedroom.

Oishi slid open one of the large glass cupboard doors to reveal a deep space behind it, giving ample room for her to walk in, even with all the saris inside. Oishi stepped inside and withdrew a bright yellow one.

"I think this yellow one will suit you."

Debbie squealed in delight, "Oh yes, I love yellow."

She was excited, as if she was getting a present from Santa and she could see Oishi was too, judging from the two hardening points, her loose top was now hanging from.

"Right, off with those drab unisex clothes," Oishi giggled, not able to remember the last time she'd asked that of an attractive woman.

Blushing, Debbie dropped her trousers and removed her polo shirt, placing them tidily on the bed to stand in her sports bra and thong. Oishi glanced at her, her eyes wanting to examine every muscle and curve of her body. In that instant, Debbie lost her confidence, her arms crossed protectively across her breasts, looking nervous and exposed.

At that moment, Debbie's eyes met Oishi's and her nerves left her. Time slowed, with Debbie standing erect, arching her back slightly, she struck a modelesque pose allowing Oishi to admire her, as her arms dropped to her sides with her hands on her hips.

Oishi felt a moist warmth between her legs, as she accepted the unspoken invitation to appreciate Debbie's body. Her eyes tracked across her toned stomach, her athletic thighs, her feminine muscular shoulders, and then her breasts. Small they may be, but they suited Debbie to perfection, more so, as her bra gave witness to her growing nipples.

Both stood frozen, surprised at the sexual charge between them. Something in her subconscious caused Oishi's hands to reach out to pull Debbie closer to the cupboard. The spell broke and time sped forward again. Both women gave each other a mild embarrassed look.

Oishi produced a long yellow petticoat for Debbie to step into. Soon Debbie pulled the petticoat up around her waist and Oishi pulled the drawstrings tight.

Oishi ducked back into the cupboard and returned with a yellow short-sleeved blouse, held in her arms, like her mother, ready to place over Debbie's head and arms. Debbie shrank back, feeling her own breasts tingle and nipples harden once more.

Oishi giggled, enjoying flirting with Debbie's shyness.

"Now, now, we're both women. You are beautiful and your body shouldn't embarrass you."

She stepped forward and slipped the blouse over Debbie's blushing head, pulling each arm through the short sleeves, with her hands brushing Debbie's breasts. Oishi pulled the blouse down to her waist with her fingers, again brushing Debbie's torso. Debbie shivered, with excitement running through her at Oishi's touch.

Oishi stood there, admiring her.

"It's not too bad a fit. A little on the large side, sorry."

Oishi couldn't resist brushing her hands over the folds and creases in her blouse, feeling her nipples sweep across the back of her hands. It tempted her to flip her hand around to cup her breast, tweaking her button nipple between her thumb and forefinger, imagining the moan of pleasure Debbie would emit.

Debbie now felt less exposed, standing in the blouse, enjoying Oishi being in control. Her breasts ached for more of her touch and she felt her wetness growing in her thong. Once more Oishi broke the spell, as she passed her the sari and talked her through gathering it together, ready to wear.

"Like this... Rather than watch me like a mirror, let me come behind you."

Oishi walked around to stand close behind Debbie, pressing her body into Debbie. Oishi slipped her hands past Debbie's waist to hold the material with Debbie's hands, causing Debbie to quiver at the contact. Debbie soaked up the scent of her perfume and the warmth of her breath on the nape of her neck, adding to her growing excitement.

"Take the material in your hands like this."

Debbie looked down and mimicked Oishi's handhold on the sari.

"Wrap it around behind you. Using this hand, tuck the upper side into your petticoat."

Oishi held her right hand and guided it down, tucking the sari into the petticoat waistband.

"Normally I would put a pin in here, but I can do that afterwards. Focus on the material. Hold the it on your right, gather up seven folds, about five inches width."

Oishi pulled five inches of cloth and folded it over, to pinch it back in her hand.

"Okay, you do the other six... Yes, that's it... Try to keep them identical widths... Again, a pin on these folds will keep them in place. Tuck these folds into your petticoat, here to the left of your belly button. Around we go again, hold this."

Oishi handed Debbie the remaining material and walked around in front of her, stepping into the cupboard to retrieve some safety pins. Quickly she went around, pinning the sari and petticoat. Holding Debbie's left hand, Oishi positioned it in a crook. She could then drape the remainder over her shoulder to hang it onto the crook made by her left arm.

Oishi stood back, "Yes, lovely. Yellow does suit you." She spun Debbie to see herself in one of the door mirrors.

"Oh, wow, that's lovely, oh thank you, I look beautiful."

Oishi enjoyed watching Debbie admire herself in the various mirrored doors. Watching her spinning and turning. Debbie wondered if she could see her silhouette through the material, like Oishi yesterday.

Only then realising that she hadn't seen a petticoat in Oishi's silhouette yesterday. She turned as Oishi stepped out of the cupboard, wrapping around herself the last of the same green sari as yesterday.

"Oh Oishi, how do you do that so fast? I love that green. Come here." Debbie was ecstatic.

Oishi stepped to stand alongside her, both holding each other, admiring themselves in the mirrors, both realising that rather than looking like friends, they looked like a couple.

Debbie squealed, "We look fabulous. If only we had a ball to go to. Wowee, where's my phone? I need a picture."

"Not in my bedroom... If you please? Let's go out into the garden on the patio, into the sunshine."

Oishi, overjoyed at Debbie's response, shared her excitement. "Get your phone. I will go down the stairs first and show you how to hold yourself. So you don't trip and fall."

Debbie grabbed her phone from her trouser pocket and then watched Oishi in awe as she showed her how to walk elegantly, and to hold her arm higher, with all the extra material, then how to descend the stairs. Debbie clumsily followed, careful to avoid tripping, as Oishi led her out through the lounge, onto the patio in the garden.

The chill of the mid-December afternoon greeted them, with the low sun enveloping the garden. The light was perfect as Oishi took some stunning photos, with Debbie checking each one out, deleting some, gasping in delight to others. Both women enjoyed a closeness that two friends share, but neither had rarely experienced before.

She got Oishi to stand inside the lounge to take her picture with her standing in the sliding door frame with the light behind her. Yet with a petticoat on, she couldn't quite replicate the same image Oishi had given her the previous day.

"You look stunning, Debbie, but now a challenge. Make us both a cup of tea. You have a good idea where everything is in the kitchen, except you're now wearing a sari." Oishi challenged.

They closed the sliding exterior doors behind them and went into the kitchen. Oishi stood in the utility room doorway to give Debbie room to move. Whilst giving her instructions and support, the two giggling, as if they were two princesses locked in a tower, not needing a prince to save them.

Things went well, with Debbie focussed on her task, monitoring the draped Pällu material when moving around. She set everything onto a tray and poured the boiling liquid into the pot, the milk into a jug, and placed a selection of biscuits on plates.

Oishi was now pleased and excited as she watched Debbie, enjoying her provocative innocence and light-hearted company. Debbie stepped back, looking at Oishi and then to her completed tray, ready to take into the lounge with pride. Debbie, in her excitement, couldn't resist a celebration.

"Look, Whe-e-e-e-e!" exclaimed Debbie, as she celebrated by spinning around.

The excess sari material hanging on her arm flew outwards. The material caught the spout of the teapot overhanging the tray, spilling the pot and water across the floor.

Debbie stopped; her face flushed bright red in shock, horrified at the mess spread across the floor.

"Ah, sorry... Oh my god... I'm sorry."

Oishi, whilst annoyed, realised it was a mistake anyone, new to wearing a sari, would make and immediately forgave her.

"I'm sorry. I'll tidy it up. It'll be ok... I'm such a dipstick... I just can't do anything right."

"Oh, no, don't worry, it's only cheap china, easily replaced. I have dozens like this in storage."

"I'm sorry... I'm so dippy... Mum tells me all the time I can't be trusted with anything nice. You've been wonderful, Oishi."

Seeing Debbie lose her confidence in an instant, desperate to reassure and calm her panic, Oishi stepped forward, to hold her in her arms and hugged her. The initial hug was more maternal, but feeling the warmth of her body, her provocative side took over and she pulled her in tighter.

They both felt each other's bodies, fluid beneath the thin material separating them, reigniting the electricity between them. Debbie's chest pressed into Oishi's, as she took a sharp intake of breath and her arms reciprocated, wrapping around her, pulling her tighter in.

Oishi pulled her head back, initially to calm her with words, but their eyes met, close enough for their noses to touch. Debbie gazed into Oishi's ocean green eyes, melting in their depths. Oishi saw the innocence of Debbie's bright blue eyes and the lock of her white hair draped between them.

Time slowed and the two could feel their heartbeats drop, their breasts pressing into each other, as their dry, cool lips met. Neither pulled away, turning their heads to press their kiss further.

Both allowed their tongues to surge forward, through their lips into a passionate embrace. Debbie's hand ran up the Oishi's back and neck, ruffling her hair, to hold her in their kiss, as they both curled their bodies to fit in a tighter bond.

Oishi withdrew, not far, but enough to lick her dry lips, look back into Debbie's eyes, seeing joy whilst feeling their chests rise and fall together, as they both panted in excitement. Debbie tried to read Oishi's eyes, fearful of rejection, but without cause, as Oishi's hand rose to run her hand through the hair at the top of her neck.

Debbie went to apologise once more, but Oishi shushed her and pulled her in for a second lingering kiss. Both women's hands running up and down their bodies, exploring and keeping them engaged. Somewhere in the distance, they heard a car door slam, then the buzz of a phone vibrating on the countertop.

Both women ignored the phone buzzing. Whoever it was could leave a message. Then they heard the loud doorbell ring. The two women sprang apart, like teenagers caught behind the bike sheds. Oishi's phone displayed the doorbell alarm and continued to buzz, as the doorbell rang again.

Oishi thought, 'If that is Ran now, I'll fucking kill him'.

Looking around the kitchen doorframe, Oishi saw a shadow through the opaque coloured glass of the front door arched window. Not expecting any callers, she flicked to the doorbell app on her phone, turned off the sound and viewed the camera.

Standing at her threshold was a tall, dark-haired woman in running clothes. The stranger outside held a warrant card up to the doorbell camera, identifying her as a Police Officer. Oishi showed her phone screen to Debbie so she could identify the caller.

Debbie's face turned white, and she shrank away from the kitchen door, hiding around the corner. Her hands rose, waving them in the air at Oishi, in horror, shaking her head and whispering, "No, no, not her! Don't answer, she can't find me like this."

Oishi pulled Debbie into the utility room, closing the door behind them, then through to her gym, again shutting the door. Debbie was now panicking, standing in a sari, knowing her uniform was upstairs and she had just kissed the married, house owner.

Oishi thumbed her phone and turned the speaker volume on.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hello, Mrs Singh? I am Police Officer Williams. I need to speak with Officer Marsh."

Debbie's face was still ashen, with her hands and head waving, miming, 'No.'

"I'm sorry, Officer Marsh has been stood down and she's gone out."

"Her car is still here in the driveway."

The two women glared at each other. Thinking fast, Debbie started miming jogging.

"Of course it is. She went for a run."

"Oh, okay. Can you come to the door, so we can talk? It will be much easier rather than through your doorbell."

Debbie shook her head again.

"Officer, I can't come to the door as I am about to jump in the shower. I'm naked and now cold. Please, do not ring my doorbell again as I will be in my shower. You are welcome to return when Officer Marsh is back on duty. Good day."

Oishi hung up but kept the camera running. Debbie looked over her shoulder and they watched the frustrated woman hover for a moment in thought, then walk away, to get into her car and drive off.

"Oh, thank goodness, thanks Oishi, if she found me here, not in uniform, the entire station would know."

"But you're not on duty."

"That's not the point. She will twist the story to suit her and the rumour mill. She is trying to climb the promotion ladder as fast as possible without caring whom she treads on. Worse still, she's no copper. She shouldn't have passed selection or basic training, but somehow she scraped through. There is speculation that she has a relative high up in the Metropolitan Police who is giving her a leg up the ladder."

As she spoke, Oishi could see she was anxious, as Debbie walked back into the kitchen to grab her phone, passing the mess on the floor and peeked into the hallway, to check the caller hadn't returned.

"That blasted cow, Williams. She hates the fact they selected me for this investigation. She's always been jealous of my work, always trying to ride on my coattails to steal any thunder I have."

Seeing the coast was clear, Debbie hurtled up the stairs, managing to reach the bedroom without tripping. When Oishi caught up with her, she saw Debbie checking her phone, her thumbs clicking away.

"The cow, she is looking for me at the gym down the road. She knows they have stood us down, but she's demanding she has an update on the situation and speak with you."

Debbie's fingers flickered into action once more.

"I'm telling her I've jogged around to my mum's. She doesn't know where mum lives and once I'm back here, I'll text her."

She dropped her phone on the bed and ran to check her work phones, still on the window cill.

"Phew, no more news. I'm sorry Oishi, things got out of hand..."

Debbie's statement cut Oishi in half, shocked at Debbie's dismissal of what had just happened.

"I have to get back into uniform. Oishi, can you help pull these pins out?"

Debbie frantically sought pins out, but before she could finish removing the first, Oishi stepped across, still bewildered at the sudden change in her, but removed all the pins with ease, slowly unravelling Debbie. Once free, Debbie immediately stepped out of the petticoat and started removing the blouse, handing it back to Oishi.

Oishi had a brief glimpse of Debbie's peach rear, unobstructed by her thong, as she stepped into her trousers. Then as she picked up Debbie's discarded petticoat, a glimpse of her disappearing sports bra, reflected in a mirror. Her bra now smooth, free from the button nipples Oishi enjoyed pressed against her, a short time ago.

"I'm sorry, Oishi. I've worked too hard to let a cow like her screw up my career. She may have a silver spoon in her mouth but, like my dad, I've worked hard to be a good copper."

Debbie tucked in her polo shirt and smoothed the creases out. Whilst it crushed her heart, Oishi could see the passion in Debbie's eyes and, rather than turn her against Debbie, actually made her want to scoop her up into her arms once more, but she felt an invisible barrier had arisen between them.

"Ahem... I'll sort out your kitchen, Oishi, I'm sorry. I'll pay for a replacement teapot."

"No, it's okay, I'll do that."

"No. No, you won't. I broke it, I'll fix it... I can't afford any repercussions, tell me where I can buy a suitable replacement and I'll get you one."

Debbie stood, legs apart, obstructing Oishi's exit from her own bedroom, as she pocketed the two mobile phones.

"Debbie, it couldn't be helped. It was an accident. I've dozens in storage, they're ten-a-penny, honest."

Oishi tried to explain to Debbie as she left the room, leaving Oishi standing there in shock, thinking

'What happened to the meek and mild, shy woman that was here earlier?'

Oishi changed back into her casual clothes and folded the two saris and blouses to take downstairs for washing, but she flopped dumbfounded onto her bed. She couldn't resist bringing the yellow blouse up to her nose and inhaling, catching a faint hint of Debbie's scent. She ran through the recent events. How could Debbie ignore the electricity that had flowed between them?

The speed of change in the woman was shocking and how quickly the drawbridge had risen. Her passion for protecting her career was obvious, but Oishi wasn't the threat. Was this officer Williams that much of a danger to Debbie's career?

Oishi stole herself and got up, carrying the laundry downstairs, to find Debbie, stood waiting for the kettle to boil. She waved a similar teapot at Oishi and smiled.

"I found this one in a cabinet. I hope that's okay?"

Oishi nodded. All the spoiled water and debris had gone from the floor. She went through to the utility room and left the laundry in her dirty pile. When she returned to the kitchen, she saw Debbie pouring the water into the pot. She realised she needed to have her say.

123456...9