Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to clean up and get ready for tonight.

The Restaurant

We arrived a fashionable ten minutes after 6.00pm and the table was full bar two seats for us next to Joan and her husband. Well the competition was on between the ladies as to the sexiest outfit and Sam had trouble with his eyeballs wanting to drop out as he went past each braless or deep cleavage at the table. My outfit at this stage could only be described as appropriate, at the conservative end of the scale but still tantalising to all those horny men and interested women at the table. Every man lifted their head as the two arrived and subtly undressed Carol as she confidently moved to the vacant seat.

The food was delivered and the wines flowed very freely with the waiter obviously been given the task of ensuring Sam and Carol's glasses were always full. At the completion of each course each couple moved around the table with the intent of meeting even more members of the group and probably to get their votes on our being invited to the disco. As the wines started to have more impact the conversations became more adventurous and forward to the point that Sam and Carol became rather randy if not heated. As we moved seats the hands became more clingy and the eyes lingered longer on the boobs, the legs and any other piece of exposed flesh.

Sam asked "how's the headache'' and the response was fine, thanks.

The main reason for the answer was that Carol was next to one large guy who was just a muscle man with long arms and huge hands with a fantastic masculine face. His hand had advanced down to Carol's leg and she just left it there as it started to meander towards her groin. Sam was well catered because Helen, the knock-out blond organise, was slowly moving her hand over Sam's growing bulge.

Carol stared at Sam as if to say are you OK with this. There was no response.

My guess at this stage was virtually all the people at the table were probably experiencing similar events, as some faces were distorting with some form of pleasure. The more experienced were able to keep at least a straight face.

Hank next to me had pushed his hand to the point where it was gently caressing my pussy and he was talking to me closely examining every movement on my face as he improved his position and my felt out my wetness. His questions at last were "what is you figure dimensions, when are you going to ditch that bra, your favourite position is on top and you like to fuck hard?" No mucking around, but even more so interesting about pre-knowledge; like where did that come from? Sam has some real questions coming when we get back to our room, as I get the feeling I am being set up here and my chances of escape even if I wanted to are very slim. First reaction was if his hands is any indication of his dick, then oh dear...

The responses were 36B 24 36 and we will see. Ok so what is yours? The response 10 inches and thick as your wrist.

Sam had his hands around Helen's shoulders and had progressed down her back to the point where he was finessing whether she had panties on, because she had no bra supporting her ample boobs. She bent forward allowing his hand to track downwards, flashing some great aroused nipples to Carol on the way. The smile from Sam suggested none.

Our last dishes were taken away by the Resort staff, who were most discrete with their eyes, probably as instructed by Helen. She was the dominant woman here by far.

How is your headache came the question? Fine was the answer and Carol moved to the bathroom.

End of Part 1

12