All Comments on 'Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 01'

by ozinsom77

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Remember...

The "Loving Wives" category is defined as: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more...

It's your fault if you walk through a door without reading the sign on it.

Comment accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVING WIVES

THERE ARE VERT FEW WRITERS ON LOVING WIVES WITH ANY TALENT AND ORIGINALITY. CUCKOLD STORIES AND SUPPOSED EROTIC SEX SCENES ARE SAME OLD..SAME OLD AND A BORE. FOR THOSE VERY FEW GOOD WRITERS..YOU ARE A PEARL AMONG SWINE AND I SALUTE YOU BUT YOU APPEAR SO SELDOM AND CHOP UP YOUR CHAPTERS MONTHS APART. IN SHORT....LITEROTICA LOVING WIVES IS A DEFINITE WASTE OF TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Who will believe that shit? They are on honeymoon?? They get divorced asap!!! But your path is up to cuckolding!!! So whats that crap for?? For the perverts and brain sick ones!!!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
This seems...

This seems a court report put in paper...Defense lawyer: "are you going to swing in your honeymoon?"...witness: "I don't know, but I called my brother and he said: "go for it""...and so on...And as any report is cold, no feelings attached, just an account of facts...1*

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

not bad for the start of your first story posted.

as to negative comments, look and see that those guys don't post anything.

the normal comment from anonymous is usually cuck shit. even when there is no cuckolding involved.

so thank you for the posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can skip

Parts 2 & 3 as unnecessary. the low score will improve as the idiots find this story, but don't let that fool you it is not well written. And, the plot is circling the drain already. There is nothing in the story to indicate why a marriage even preceed the trip or so called honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A new baboon...

1* of course

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@ju8streading

I've never understood the defense against critics that "they never wrote anything." Many of the finest professional critics never wrote a book, or a play or made a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It could go places...

You could have a cereal killer serve poisoned Froot Loops™ killing everyone at breakfast or a gas line explosion killing everyone inside. You won't, though, so this is going nowhere.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

The difference is that a professional critic actually does contribute something of value. They provide us with their expertise and insight, explaining what they did or didn't like about a book/movie/play, and why we should or shouldn't invest our hard-earned cash on that product.

Here, the dumbass anons (and a few select dumbasses with actual usernames) contribute nothing except ad-hominem personal attacks on the authors or sermons on morality or morality. "Cuck shit", "douchenozzle", and "new baboon" contribute zero value to the comments section.

The only reason those people bother to leave those comments is that it's their feeble attempt to "hurt the author's feelings" (and anyone else who may have enjoyed the story.) They are so impotent and sad in real life that virtually insulting strangers over the Internet, through the safety and comfort of anonymity, is most likely the only way they ever feel as if they have any power whatsoever. Sad, but true.

These amateur Roger Eberts aren't even trying to save us money, as the products they criticize are all free of charge. Imagine how ridiculous Roger would have looked if he spent all his time roaming the streets of Chicago, criticizing street performers while wearing a bag over his head. That's a more appropriate analogy than the one you provided.

(No comment on the story. I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs when I realized it wasn't to my taste. See how that's done?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So, SJ

When you make comments and throw your insults at authors and other commenters, you are contributing nothing of value? You aren't warning people away, because these stories and comments are free. That's what you said. So what is your purpose, other than being a dumbass?

You must be one of the select few dumbasses with a username, making ad-hominem personal attacks on authors or other commenters, right? Such adjectives as "dumbasses, impotent," and "sad" contribute zero value to the comments section. You described yourself perfectly.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ "So SJ"

You must be the same moron from the other day. See, I've insulted you with an ad hominem because: a) you contribute nothing, and b) you deserve it. If you can find a single example of where I've personally attacked an author who didn't insult me first, I'd love to see it. Don't lump me in with the likes of you and all the other sewer rats.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ moron #2 (or, more than likely, the same moron)

Yes, stating that a story isn't to your taste is far more polite and civilized than these gems:

"1* new baboon"

"Not well-written...circling the drain."

"Most authors like this one are the dregs of humankind."

"1* illiterate cuck shit."

"Idiotic."

Etc., etc.. Are you seriously so mentally ill that you don't recognize the difference? THIS is why the Loving Wives category has such a shitty reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story is ok - your writing technique is not

It reads like a high school book report and really is this what a couple would do on their honeymoon?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Re. "name one"

I always get a kick out of the revisionist history that spews from the cloudy memories of the anony hive-mind. If you really want a factual account of this supposed "war" that you anonies insist is taking place, here's my take:

I was never rude or insulting toward any of the three authors you mentioned until they were rude and insulting toward me. In fact, my earliest comments were largely complimentary, but also critical. They couldn't handle the critical parts, evidently. I'd invite you to look at the comments I left on their stories as proof -- but they deleted them all!

But whatever. No matter what I tell you, you'll continue to believe your revisionist history because it's more fun for you to believe it. Who am I to rob you of the thrill you get from hating me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not really a story

More like an opening paragraph. And not a good one.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't feed the seagulls

For they will shit on all your belongings.

Haven't you folks figured out swinger Joe s angle yet ? He's an attention Whore, plain and simple . Like a t-shirt I saw once with the logo ' love me or hate , just don't ignore me ' . Now who does that describe to a Tee ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well this sucks

# 1

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Hard time reading

On your honeymoon you do this? Not in my book. One star, cuckold in the making.

ozinsom77ozinsom77almost 7 years agoAuthor
Sensitivity of first time authors

I would have thought there would have been more constructive comments. Or are some readers not recognising that point. If everyone story was perfect then who would write. Writing is for fun, so please let me enjoy. Constructive comments very welcome even if negative.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Not great

Couldn't finish it. I got to the end of the phone call to her brother and had no idea what they were agreeing on. It just didn't engage me. Perhaps too much detail.

No rating.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
@ju8streading

Just becaue people don't write erotic stories for posting here doesn't mean they don't write! News flash.....books are written about MANY subjects other than porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MEH. Good plot Bad conversations and ok pace.

Good idea of plot with many options to explore the couples boundaries of trust, love and sex. The conversations were poorly written. I did not relate to characters or see why they are married. Author dropped the reader into this with no background or familiarization to bring me into their world.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
off to a bad start

The description on the writers page:

Part 1 of a 3 Part Series of continuation of an old story.

This is a continuation of an old story, but we the readers have no idea what story is being continued or where to find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poorly written

Carol is either the narrator or she's not, you can't go back and forth.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

Despite the defense by SJ and a few others, this is not a good story. This couple can't even make it through a honeymoon, and you plan more chapters. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Skimmed

Skimmed over this 'beginning'. Well it could possibly make a great story. Except, for the way it is presented, and give one narrator the boot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous