All Comments on 'Okay... Ch. 04'

by rifkinraf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

love the way he humiliates Gwen

pois11pois11over 8 years ago
welcome back

Great series, glad you're continuing with it! This looks to be a great set up for more adventures since he'll be living in that complex with no kids about (and presumably more than a few potential new toys).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Okay ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Please more of this story! and please soon! i really liked it

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Great Story like the way he has Took Mom -in Law Down. and now with a place of his own he can have who ever he wants including Step Mommy. But it would be interesting if he could find a person who shares his Depravity.

pois11pois11almost 6 years ago
Chapter 5?

We need it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. Our master mind showed Character growth. And each story had variety, not going on and on banging the same girl or two, or even doing the same exact.things. Our protag tailor made each conquest. It was interesting seeing both the limit to his power, only sexual request, and the consequences, no real chance at a true relationship.

Side stories would be nice see how each of the girls he influenced dealt with. Tammy is now.drawn to rough sex, plus after fucking her stepbro she has to chase more and more taboo fetishes. Linda has a craving for picking strange men and having them dominate her, when she is not edging for hours double penetrating herself. Her niece Jen became an amateur porn star, sucking and fucking all the guys she friend zoned over the years. Officer Cockslut is blowing every lone guy she pulls over. After calming down her husband decided not to divorce her, instead he pimps her put, often as a swap with other guys ole ladies. Lord can only guess what Officer Cockslut's slutty daughter is up to. As for his stepmonster Gwen, maybe even though he frees her for a condo she cant help herself from using her more overt sexual overtures. Especially after years of gold digging, cheating on her husband, and let's face it, most her previous sales success probably involved some sort of discreet sex anyways. And his sweet Rene is now a complete submissive stuck in an abusive relationship with three guys, literally their slave in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrifkinraf@rifkinraf
Thank you for the warm welcome back. I've been working on more serious projects, but it feels good to be on this side again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Okay... Ch. 03 Previous Part
Okay Series Info