Old Codgers' Flights of Fancy

Story Info
Senior men have those kind of dreams, too!
1.1k words
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers

There's something about senior gentlemen, as these fellows ease into the golden twilight years of their lives. They are accomplished -- and should one say, "well situated" men, but, sadly, many bear the status of "widower."

This label certainly doesn't mean that sexual interests and urges don't still enliven their thoughts. Perhaps it's recollecting a lifetime of experiences with voluptuous women -- remembering allures of the female body, with its curves and perfumed scents; or, simply being bathed in manhood pride for having ignited the seeds of new life in the children they have sired. Those assuredly were the days of fondly recalled raw and unrestrained sensual passion.

As an outsider strolling up the sidewalk of this upscale retirement community for my appointment time, I observe these "old timers" just sitting and sunning themselves. Watching them, I just have to ask myself: "What do they know about today's world? What are they really thinking about?"

Taken at face value, seeing them perched there merely appears to be just a lineup of sleepy old men. But I know differently.

Nowadays, there aren't the stiffened erections that these seniors once experienced to reach ecstasy in splattering and depositing ample cum deep inside a woman's playground of girly moisture -- carefully traversing her mound of pubic hair and blood engorged labia lips. Their younger cocks would slip by all that guards any woman's inner most femininity. They knew how to plunge it in and to pump wildly!

However, there is no doubt that these gentlemanly day dreams of arousal have never diminished. Men may hold their inner most thoughts in the most private of places; but, rest assured, tastes for intimacy saturate their fantasies.

If the truth be known, greybeards live in a prism of eroticism, stoked by carnal thoughts; visual images of web-performed sex acts -- just check their browser history; fondling themselves; and lustful, unsatisfied hunger for the female body. Yes, it's the insatiability of their dreams that keep older gentlemen vital and engaged in life.

It is you in particular that I am now focused on. You have summoned me here to pleasure you. My stiletto heeled footsteps arrive at your door.

Knock. Knock.

Throughout today's lazy afternoon, you have certainly been feeling a rush of intoxication immersed within your reminiscences. And you are now visualizing the voracious appetite of your alter ego's sex drive. You are waiting and anxiously anticipating. Even your "little guy" twitches now and again.

Rouse yourself and answer that door!

I am being led into your home office -- the place you have selected for our appointment. There's verbal pleasantries to be exchanged. With the conclusion of our small talk, it's time for you to lean back in your office chair. I love the easy listening music melodies that you have selected for today's interlude of intimacy. This certainly sets the mood!

Next I place my hands on those arm rests, gently bending forward and lightly kissing you. But it is an impatient you that wants so much more, suddenly stretching up to draw me abruptly into your lips.

Open mouth kisses! Slobbering kisses! The intense pigmentation of my Strawberry Spritzer lip gloss smears over your beard stubble. Without hesitation, our tongues are engaging in the passionate tango of lascivious wantonness.

Also in this moment, the wastelands of both your loneliness and lovelessness fade subtlety into the background. Once again, you are that horny young dude who has become so very aroused! I sense your flights of imagination, as you push me downwards and I am now kneeling, positioned between your thighs.

Is this what you so crave?

You have certainly accommodated me by pulling down your trousers and all that covers that "little guy". My nose is nuzzled into the man scent of your balls and that partial hard on immediately stands straighter --as best it can. Your dick seeks warmth, and is aching to be consumed in my tongue strokes flicking up and down your shaft.

Assist me by holding him tightly with your fingers, so that I may now engulf my mouth over your cock and begin to rhythmically suck and kiss its head. I taste the saltiness of your pre-cum. Then I hear your guttural whimpers. My client has now resorted to more audible pleading for intense, invigorating tongue strokes!

What absolute pleasure this is! You love my rhythms swallowing your most sacred maleness. But, please, go faster is what you keep mummering!

Time stands perfectly still in this afternoon of oral rapture and carnal delights! How's this for a midday blow job frenzy? Afternoon sex has always seemed a bit seamier and sordid. Don't know why, but it just feels that way.

Again, you moan in ecstasy and I sense that you simply can't help yourself by glancing down your chest and stomach to view my face working its spell on your privates. Lip gloss rings your cock.

My request is that you spread your legs, so that my fingers are able to gently slide across the sweaty testosterone smells of your gooch. With a few fingers, I nudge your nuts to the side. That way, my other hand can discover its way into gently diddling your asshole. With a surprise move, my palmed vibrator now pushes hard up between your balls and ass. I hold it there for several moments.

Suck and diddle! Suck and diddle!

I sense a small break is needed and I raise up between his legs. The absolute turn on of this man groping my ample, tanned breasts bulging out of my off-the-shoulder hot pink blouse is quickly becoming the catalyst for his buttocks tightening and his back arching up towards me.

This is the stuff of codger fantasies. Flesh touching flesh!

Oh fuck....he's coming, as his eyes widen brightly in an aura of pure delight!

Then a dribble of your semen erupts and my fingers slowly trace it down your shaft. Both yours and my eyes are fixated on your pecker and rhythms of its subtle eruption.

With my face smooshed against your cock and inhaling your juices, I raise myself up by your chair, so that your hands can freely travel up my long, sheer summer skirt and edge under those lacey thong panties. Did you think there would be no moisture?

You are so wrong!

Grasp my cunt and maneuver into its crevices. Yes, your middle finger has penetrated my pussy's opening and your thumb is manipulating my clit into ecstasy. It is me that seeks to guide your fingers, with my whole body manipulating your hand to selfishly meet my own rhythms. I am desperate to climax.

And then I do!

It's been a helluva afternoon, hasn't it?

And, "yes", I certainly understand the dreams of older men. My passion is to bring them to life. Afterall, fellatio is my profession -- and, of course, this is my specialty.

LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mother's Best Friend He had no idea that she returned his feelings.in Mature
Lynn and Brian. Younger man for me. I meet a young man and give him his first of many orgasms.in Mature
In Praise of Younger Men He rescues a woman in distress. In more ways than one.in Mature
My Younger Co-Worker Fucked Me A hotwife short story about cuckold husband and young lover.in Mature
Valerie The beginning of a new romance.in Mature
More Stories