All Comments on 'Old Couple Threesome'

by Toni73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Made Me Wet

As a married female, I love the thought of this playing out in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this!

As an older bisexual woman, I love the older/younger dynamic here. Mmm. Makes me very wet!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Makes you wish...

As a single meeting complete strangers, when you are away from home, is a bit scary, yet at the same time there is something about casually making an unexpected connection that can create a rush of intoxicating chemistry...add a little alcohol...bingo! Everyone has fun, hehe! Good Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Living in a vacation area, we use this opportunity to hook up with older couples as a sexual variety. It's always been fun and many times invited to visit them in their homes. Those strange connections always adds intrigue and mystery to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have a garden which we share produce with some of the neighbors. Last summer on a Saturday, I took some things down the street to a couple. I knew they were home and rang the bell several times before she, with a very flushed look, finally came to the door. I said, "You shouldn't be doing that!" She replied, "Oh yes, we should!" And started to close the door then reopened it and said, "Why don't you join us?" I did and have spent several wonderful afternoons with her/ him since!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToni73@Toni73
Follow my true life sexual adventures. Every adventure is a story to be told. I love to hear from my readers and enjoy your feedback.... If you want to know more about me just ask. Love to chat and play... I also love sharing pictures....