Old Dog Unleashed

Story Info
Mature re-awakening.
1.5k words
4.37
9.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next birthday will be my 70th!

It's an age I never contemplated and one I can't quite believe. I still think of myself as a young man, albeit one trapped in an aging body that thankfully still works quite well. I'm now enjoying what's left of that magic number "69" years.

However, "69" or any other form of sexual fun has been mostly off the menu for the past 35 years. Unfortunately, my wife suffered post-natal issues which meant our marriage has been non-physical for most of that time. It was a very difficult thing to deal with, but somehow the marriage remained intact. To take my mind of my natural sexual urges over that time I buried myself in work and as many projects as I could. This distraction tactic mostly succeeded, but, whilst I never actively initiated any affairs, I admit to occasionally straying when the opportunity was offered. Mostly I resorted to self-administered 'owner-operator" stress-relief.

My straying was confined to when I travelled for work. Now retired, my travel is far less frequent and, more recently due to Covid, has become almost non-existent. A few years ago, I reluctantly conceded that my sexually active days were well over, and I'll grow into old age nurturing the memories of my occasional extra-marital sexual adventures.

In my retirement I've continued to bury myself in projects and activities to take my mind off my ongoing celibacy. Amongst the many distractions I've pursued was to form a band with some of my frustrated musician retiree friends. It turns out we are pretty good as a musical group and for the past five years we've enjoyed regular performances at a local venue. Our gigs attract a loyal group of supporters, laughingly referred to as our 'groupies'.

The following true story happened following a recent band gig...

We'd played our last song, packed up and joined the 'supporters/groupies' for dinner and drinks.

I'd noticed her all evening at dinner and at the bar afterward. She was in her mid-fifties, blond and very attractive in a smouldering way, wearing tight jeans over a very tidy figure. Not flashy, but quietly sexy. She seemed to be wherever I was, every time I turned she was there. But I dismissed that as coincidence. What would she want with me - a follicley-challenged, slightly overweight, 69-year-old retiree and part-time musician?

Still, I lay awake most nights for the rest of that week wondering if I should chance making contact, but shied away - there's no fool like an old fool.

Then one day, 'ping' the phone notified me of a 'Friend' request...from her. "Well, well" I thought, "maybe I am not such an old fool after all?" Our subsequent social media conversations quickly escalated from polite small talk to raunchy sexual innuendo, then to "Let's meet for a drink".

Drinks became lunch which was arranged for the next week. As the day approached our messages grew raunchier and more explicit. My nervousness grew as the day drew near.

I arrived first, chose a quiet table and waited. She arrived and looked at me across the table with a shy, sexy, naughty knowing smile. I ordered her a drink and we sat and talked. Her hands moved from the table to my knee. My nerves disappeared and in response found my hand wandering from her knee to her thigh. She wriggled and smiled, and we looked hungrily into each other's eyes.

Against our stated objectives (we had agreed to be 'cool' and reserved at this first meeting), we found themselves openly lusting for one another. The touching and rubbing under the table had us both heightened and we needed to let nature take its course.

She was OK with my marital status and agreed we had to be very discreet. She lived alone in an apartment she owned but, to complicate things, several of her neighbours in the apartment block are our mutual friends and it would be risky to go back there. What if we were caught in the lobby, the lift or wherever...? Difficult for us to explain.

Driven by mutual desire we agreed to drive past her apartment to find a quiet, isolated spot. At least we might be able to indulge in some teenage-style heavy petting to relieve our mutual sexual tension.

It was difficult for me to concentrate on driving as our hands busily rubbed each other's thighs and increasingly damp crotches...we approached the traffic lights near her apartment, ready to turn left to find a quiet spot. Nearing the lights, she took a deep breath and said, "Drive straight on -- we are going to my apartment". I needed no more encouragement, "fuck it" I thought, took a deep breath, and drove straight on.

After furtive car parking and nervous lift riding we arrived incident-free and unrecognised at her door. She quickly turned the key, and we were inside - instantly at each other - mouths, lips and tongues locked in deep searching kisses, hands exploring bodies, clothes flung to the floor. Lips locked and hands exploring we moved in stages from the lounge room to her bedroom.

She lay across the bed on her back with just her bikini briefs on...I kissed her deeply on the lips, moved down to her neck and nipples as my hands slipped down her belly and kneaded her mound. She was sooo wet! Her legs opened, inviting me further. My lips brushed her belly, then the inside of her thighs as she arched her back to push herself up against me. I slid her knickers down over her knees to the floor and was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful, glistening closely manicured pussy, her legs in open invitation to my tongue and mouth. She tasted divine! Ravenously I devoured her pussy, I was like a starving man at a banquet! My tongue sliding between her labia, licking her juices, and slipping in as far as it could go, then nibbling at her clit, mouth-fucking her pussy. She moaned and pushed her hips back against my face, taking me deeper into her juicy wet cave.

Her legs tightened around my neck and head, pushing my face and mouth and tongue deeper into her soaking wetness. I was the beggar at the banquet and I couldn't get enough! The more I licked, nibbled, slurped and sucked, the more she moaned and squirmed and pushed my head deeper into her... "Oh for the ability to breathe through my ears!" I thought.

Coming up for breath, I looked into her eyes, her smile inviting me to continue whilst she tugged and squeezed her nipples.... I moved my hand again to her pussy and two fingers easily slid inside her, her wetness making little squelchy noises as my fingers moved in deeper to massage and stroke her G-spot. First two fingers, then three ...and then she exploded! Squirting all over my hand, the bedsheets drenched as she writhed and moaned ecstatically - what a turn on!

We rested, naked bodies laying close side by side... an intimacy I'd not enjoyed for a very long time... Then she decided it was my turn to fly.

Her hands slid down my belly, fingers finding my cock, slowly stroking it to full erection using my pre-cum for lubrication. With a wicked little grin, she slid her mouth and lips down my chest, across my belly and then to my stiffened cock... slowly the tip of her tongue traced its way from the base of the shaft to the tip, then engulfed the entire shaft with her mouth. Her tongue worked away as she sucked and licked my cock, guiding me deeper into her with each pass. Her hand caressed my balls and I was in heaven. Wow! I was surprised at my staying power as I was holding on longer than I could ever recall, thinking "I'm not dead...there's still life in this old dog yet!" as we locked eyes, watching each other's reactions to her ministrations.

She upped the tempo, working my cock quicker and quicker as I reached out to her breasts, massaging them and squeezing her nipples which drove her cock sucking faster and faster. I couldn't hold on any longer and hoarsely whispered I was about to cum, expecting her to take me out of her mouth. But no, her smiling eyes signalled the OK to explode into her mouth - which I did! She swallowed every drop, licked the top of my cock and then her lips as she flashed a naughty smile whilst I collapsed in a spent heap.

The afternoon continued like that for the next 4 hours ... hungrily I ate her out again, we fucked like teenagers, rested, fist-fucked, mouth-fucked, doggy fucked and then did it all again, and again.

So now, at nearly 70 I'd rediscovered and unleashed the teenager long-buried within. The same might be said of her. Together we've discovered a new lease of life, finding ourselves almost constantly randy and ready to go again at the drop of a hat - most disconcerting, but very enjoyable. The opportunities are limited, but we eagerly look forward to more play dates, and more sexual exploration, but still need to be discreet...which, in a funny kind of way adds to the excitement.