All Comments on 'Old Dog Unleashed'

by 1Tonguemeister

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've always said age is just a number. Its more your attitude and behavior that determines who you are as a person. Great to see that old men can still deliver when needed!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well my first reaction was, "What's the rush here?" We were there and gone like a 16-year-old virgin.

And with who? You neglected to give us any images upon which to build a fantasy or vision. When they met in the bar, what was the vision he/we had? Where was his/our inspiration for the kind of desire you spoke of?

These were real, mature people who had experienced something rare, but you just didn't bring us into it. It was all far too objective; almost clinical, but then, ironically, the ending was obviously a complete fantasy, and could have been another chapter - if it were to be believable.

If you want to become a writer, when you sit down to write, first think about your own favorite authors and how they might tell the tale you have in mind.

Then find an editor here on the site who has the experience to help you with your writing. It all takes more time than you might think, but stay with it. We'll be glad you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous