Old Flame, New Humiliations Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine sneaks out of a cinema date with Chris to meet Jack.
2.8k words
4.29
11.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers

*Author's note: This is classified as reluctance rather than non-consent.*

*Author's note: Vox pervertit, vox dei. There was a reader's suggestion in the comments on the first chapter and its made its way into this chapter. Let me know in these comments in which direction you would like our heroine to be taken next. We'll go there for part three.*

--------

[Connects. Rings two times. Click:]

..!

Hey Mandy...

...

What you up to?

...

Oh cool. I need to watch that. Hey, umm, you don't mind me interrupting?

...

You're the best. Sooo, something happened yesterday...

..?

But swear to God, you can't tell anyone if I tell you. Swear to God.

...

OK, so. So I was in the mall, just coming out of the new place---

..?

Its actually really good. Anyway, you'll never guess who I walked into, basically fell into his lap because I wasn't looking...

..?

No fair! How did you guess?

...

I do *not* still talk about him all the time. I've talked about him like maybe once. I talk about Chris all the time---

...

Shut up bitch. Anyway I don't. So yeah, I bumped into Jack. I mean, it was crazy; he's basically exactly the same, but more so.

...

Jack squared. I mean, the first thing he said to me, basically, was how I should come back to his place and party with his new girl. The. First. Thing.

..!

I know. But its like he's even more confident. Or maybe he can smell blood in the water with me, like a shark, ha ha.

...

I am so totally easy pickings for him. Its so wrong though, I mean what's wrong with me? Poor Chris.

...

...

But I *like* that Chris is letting me take it slow---

...

Oh God, yes. I am crawling up the walls a bit. I could jump a monk right now. But I can't just jump Chris, not after being all proper for months and telling him how much I love how he respects me. In any case, I don't think he's the sort. Like, would he even know what to do with me? I don't want to scare him off, like I'm some crazy nympho.

...

Ha ha, it'd like, Friday night: peck on the cheek, good night Chris, I'm going home to read Jane Austin or something, see you tomorrow. Saturday night: please Chris I can't do it any longer, fuck me in that alley, pull my hair, make me your whore--- no wait, don't run away!

Yeah, no, I don't think so. I'm supposed to get married and have two kids and a labrador, ask my mum.

...

Oh yes. So. Me and Jack were just catching up. You can probably imagine it. Basically he was trying to get me flustered and it was working one hundred percent. Then we could see his new girlfriend was about to come over and *right then* he made me tell the story...

...

*The* story, you know.

...

No, the even worse one.

...

Ha ha, OK, so there are a few. Nope, try again. You remember, I don't speak to Lucy any more because..?

..!

...

...

..!

Yup. And I did, I have no idea why, I was just standing there in the mall where anyone could walk past, talking about being his piece on the side clean up bitch even though I had been his actual girlfriend at the time. Right there in the mall, because he told me to.

...

Its like I can't not do it when he asks me something. There's something wrong with me. Then his girlfriend came over and I'm feeling glad she didn't hear any of it but it turns out she already knows *everything*---

..?

Everything. Yeah, I wanted to crawl into a hole, I was so embarrassed. How could he tell her all of that? I must have been bright red. You know what was worse?

..?

She said she thought it was cool how open I was and how she'd really wanted to meet me. And then *he* said they talk about me, you know, when they're in bed... All those things I did for him, like all the degrading things I guess, the way he said it. And she just laughed and said stop and punched him in the arm.

..!

So weird! I couldn't even say anything I was so embarrassed. I was going to die.

...

...

That's not even the story. That's not even what I'm calling about.

..?

He wanted to know what film me and Chris were going to watch.

...

Well what could I say? Yeah, I told him. And he said that's a good idea, they'd see it too.

...

I was like fucking jelly, Mandy.

They walked off and I met Chris at the cinema. He had been waiting for me. Apparently he'd messaged me like half an hour before and said did I want to get a drink before hand. I hadn't even seen it, because of Jack, so he'd just been waiting there. I mean, I didn't even really talk to Chris when I got there, I was so distracted, I just said sorry for missing his message and we went straight in.

And I know he was still a bit sore about finding out about the nipple piercings. I mean he hadn't said so but I could tell. I was supposed to be being super nice to make him feel better about dating a girl who used to let her ex do pretty much anything to her when he couldn't even feel me up. That was the idea of seeing a film together. So bad.

..?

What the fuck do you care what we watched? Seriously! That is not important right now, trust me. Just listen.

...

We go in and sit down and then just before the trailers start I see Jack and his girl come in, he has his hand round the back of her neck; you know, like he used to with me? Because he's so tall and in control and I remember it just felt so, ughh...

...

...

Yeahh. And now he's doing it to this new girl. And he looks around and sees where I am and he walks her over to where we're sitting and they get in the row behind and sit. Right. Behind. Us.

He doesn't say anything or do anything, but I'm obviously on edge. Then the Pearl and Dean bit starts I get my phone out to turn it off and see Jack's just messaged me.

...

Yeah, but Chris was looking at his phone, thank fuck.

..?

Oh God. It said, he said, uhh, let me get it up...

... OK, you listening?

...

'At some point during the film I'll get up and walk to the exit. When I do, follow me. I need to tell you something. J.'

..!

I know! And you know what? That was literally the *first* message he'd sent me since we broke up.

..?

I didn't know what to think. I mean, I know Jack. I know him and his games, and he and his, God, his *new slut*, they're obviously having fun with me.

...

...

I pretty much thought the same thing. Like, OK its a power move. But surely he can't go too far? Like he might hold me up against the wall outside the screening and make me admit, ugh, *anything*, that I still think about him at night and Chris is a loser, like that. Or maybe do something wilder, like the old days, like take my knickers off in front of him, or, or...

...

I... Yeah, I thought of that. Like the wildest thing he would make me do was a quick blowjob, somewhere hidden, when everyone was up above us watching the film. For old time's sake. That would have been terrifying, but, well...

..?

Fuck yes. Exciting. Oh God. I'm so fucked up but I knew it would be exciting. Just one more. Before Chris and I got any more serious. It sounds so stupid but I wasn't thinking.

...

No, its not like he'd blackmail me if I didn't. That's not his style. He would just... Well if I didn't follow him he'd probably introduce himself to Chris after the film, just to get at me.

Its not like he'd say anything super incriminating, it would just be so awkward, because he's so different to Chris. Fuck, he'd probably have been slapping Chris's back, making all kinds of insinuations, inviting him out for a drink, just to tease me. That would have been unbearable.

..?

Yes! Of course I followed him! I'm getting there, just let me tell it, Mandy!

...

That's OK. Love you too, you impatient cow.

He waited until the film was, I don't know, maybe more than half way done? It seemed hours. And then I felt mine and Chris's seats jerk back a bit as he must hold on to our headrests to stand up. Then he was in the aisle and... he didn't even stop, or look back. Just walked out.

..?

No, I couldn't for a minute or more. Just couldn't move. Then I heard new girl behind me cough and I was thinking, oh, that's fucking subtle.

Do you know what I thought then, when she was clearly trying to get me to leave? It didn't make any sense but I thought it...

..?

I thought she wanted me to leave because part of their game was she was going to hit on Chris. Do something with him. Come on to him. Like climb over the seat back and get up close to him and start touching his leg and whispering to him. In a cinema! I mean how dumb. Obviously she wasn't going to do that but I just got this, this feeling, like an intense feeling, that that was what she was going to do.

...

It probably *was* some crazy fantasy or something because when I thought it I got up, just shot up, told Chris I needed to go to the toilet and just left. Like I didn't want to be in her way.

...

..?

I... don't know? I don't think I get off on that idea. Chris with someone else, behind my back? I mean Jack, maybe. But Chris? Really? Oh God, fuck knows.

Anyway I basically ran down the aisle. I went down the sort of corridor thing under the high wall along the side that you walk in up. I was expecting him there to be honest. Waiting just where we were super close to the screen and the people but couldn't be seen, unless someone else left and walked into us. I thought that was going to be his game, being really risky.

..?

Nope. Couldn't see him.

So I went out the doors and felt really conscious about them making a noise as they closed like everyone who heard it would know what I was doing, even though they were basically silent and there was a load of film noise.

Then I was standing in the long corridor foyer thing that joins all the screens up. Can you remember the multiplex, do you go there any more?

...

There's like twenty screens or something. And its all dim lighting in that super long corridor and red carpet and red walls and ceiling. And they have these big red curtains covering over the, like, the paths leading off to the different screen doors. The ones that aren't being used have the curtains pulled blocking them off. Remember?

...

I couldn't see him so I walked all the way to the start, you know, by where they take the tickets, and he wasn't there. Then I walked all the way down to screen a billion or whatever...

..?

Jack was leaning against a wall, next to a closed curtain.

...

I should have thought that, that it was a dick move, making me walk up and down to find him. But I didn't, I just felt super nervous. I just sort of stood there right in front of him and waited for him to do something.

..?

He came over and didn't say anything, just put his hand around the back of my neck and looked down into my eyes. It felt, ugh...

..?

So good.

And you know what? He used his left hand, on my neck.

..?

So nothing really, I guess. I didn't even think about it then, I just remembered now. But now I can remember when he lead new girl into the cinema he used his *right* hand.

..?

So its like a girl on each side.

Can you imagine him walking in to Prysm with some younger girl on his right and me on his left, hands on the back of our necks? Like the younger girl was an intern at his job and I'd never even met her before. Isn't that exactly something he would do?

...

One hundred percent believable. I'd be fucking furious at him but going along with it. Totally something he would do. I turn up outside the club and he'd be like, 'oh hey, this is Samantha, Samantha say hi to Jasmine. Samantha's new to the firm, she's coming out with us tonight so I can show her the sights.' Dick.

...

Oh yeah, it'd be like competitive slut drops and grinding all night. Pick me, I was here first!

...

OK. Yes. So. He walked up to me, put his hand round the back of my neck and just looked down into my eyes for an age. Then he pulled up the side of the curtain and lead me inside and let the curtain drop.

It was totally dark at first, then I could see a bit and it was a kind of dark purple-y light coming through around the curtains. He kissed me for the longest time. It was, oh God, it was amazing, I haven't really been kissed in months, not really...

...

Yeah he's really good kisser.

Then he turned me around and I put my hands up on the wall and his hand pushed, like gently pushed my face flat against the wall. And from there I could see a little slither out into the main corridor, and if anyone came all the way down and they actually stopped and looked they'd see my head with his hand holding it against the wall and they could look right into my eyes and I'm pretty sure they'd know exactly what was happening.

But I mean obviously he *didn't* want to get interrupted. I was surprised, I don't think it was just a game, not *just* a game, I think he actually wanted to, you know, really take what he wanted from me. For his pleasure.

...

Yes, super hot.

He unzipped my dress up and chucked it away somewhere. And he unclipped my bra. And he pulled down my knickers and left them at my thighs. And he had his other hand in the small of my back so I had to arch my back. I had my heels yesterday; he always used to say it makes my arse stick out like an invitation.

I just heard his zipper and then he was stroking and pressing it up against my---

..!

Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to get so porny, ha ha. You don't mind, bitch, don't lie.

Basically, he teased me till I pushed back, then when I did he fucked the shit out of me. I mean like really hard. My hair, his fist kind of fucking. He actually bruised my hip he was gripping me so hard.

..?

So. Fucking. Much. Three times maybe. I don't really know because it became kind of rolling.

Then he said, I mean he hadn't even said a word so far and he just leant in and asked...

..?

..!

'Still off the pill, Jasmine?'

..!

I didn't even say anything, I couldn't, I was fucking coming again. And I felt him too...

...

..?

Yeah, he did...

...

Oh shit, yeah.

...

I might be pregnant. I actually might. Behind a curtain in a crappy cinema. Half way through a date with my *actual* boyfriend. By my arsehole ex that probably just wants to fuck about with me for a couple weeks and get me over for booty calls and get me high enough to eat out new girl so he can watch us and then he'll drop me again for being clingy and, ugh, fuck fuck fuck...

...

Yeah. I've been. I've got the pill...

...

I haven't, no. Not yet... I don't know... I might just wai---

---Oh crap, that's a text from Chris. He's outside. He's picking me up. We're seeing his parents.

...

I'm hopeless, I know. Look, fucking pray for me Mandy cause I'm going to need it I'm really confused. I really gotta go now but there's so much more after that that happened that I gotta tell you, I'll call you this evening I promise---

..!

Love you too bitch! Later---

[:Click]

*Author's note: Remember, suggestions in the comments are welcome.*

Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers