Old Flame Re-ignited

Story Info
I spy my old girlfriend over a fence as I walk my dog.
886 words
3.45
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobswuk
bobswuk
1 Followers

To set the scene I should start by introducing myself. I am in my late 40s, and live in Southern England. I am 6 feet tall, weigh a bit too much resulting in a bit of a tummy, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have been married for over 20 years and have two sons. My wife was my third long-term relationship.

To the story: I was taking my dog for a walk on a very warm summer afternoon during the summer holidays. The field I was walking in backed onto a number of gardens some of which had high fences and others lower walls or hedges. As I walked past one with a 4 feet high solid wooden fence, with a gate, I glanced over to see my first serious girlfriend, lets call her Kate, sitting in her pool. When I was dating her, she had been 5 feet 6, with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, a Julia Roberts smile, slim and loved sex. Many years later, after having three children and a happy marriage, she was no longer as slim but had filled out to a curvy burlesque figure.

Kate saw me over the fence and stood to wave at me. I could now see that at the moment her curvy figure was barely being contained in a small cream bikini, that the water had made see-through giving a good view of her large brown areola and long nipples that seemed to be hardening as I watched.

"Hi Kate," I called over to her, "that looks refreshing on a day like today."

Kate grinned back and called "why don't you come and join me. The gate is open. Tie your dog in the shade by the shed and come and say hello."

So I opened the gate and walked in. Her garden shed was near the fence so I past it on my way to her, I tied my dog in the shade and grateful for the coolness he promptly laid down and went to sleep. I walked over to Kate.

"Where are the rest of the family, Kate?" I asked

"They have gone to London for the day. I had to work so Ben (her husband) took the girls."

"Got you. So Home from work and into the pool. Good idea Kate. Looks very inviting."

"Well come and join me then," she said winking and biting her bottom lip.

"I haven't got a costume, as you know" I replied.

Her smile broadening, she reached behind her and undid the bikini top, dropping it on the floor. Then her other hand emerged from the water with her bikini bottoms and dropped them on the floor. "Neither have I, so come on in. Nothing we haven't seen before."

"Well, there is a little more than before, Kate."

"Do you like my curves?" she asked looking at the tent forming in my shorts, and licking her lips.

"God yes," I replied grinning, as I slipped out of my clothes and joined her in the pool.

Kate's hand instantly went to grab my cock. "Mmmm, this is still as nice as I remember, let's see if it still fits." She stood up with her back to me, giving me a good view of her round bum, which I grabbed. She giggled, as she lowered herself down onto my cock, which slipped easily into her pussy. My hands moved round to cup her larger breasts and tease her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I moaned as Kate started to ride my pole. She was also moaning in pleasure and arched her back so I was deeper in her.

"Oh, I had forgotten how good this is," moaned Kate. "We are going to have to do this more often." Kate stood up, and turned round to face me and lowered herself back onto me. My mouth went to a hard nipple and bit in gently as I my hands held her bum.

I started thrusting up into Kate, to match her movements. I could tell I wasn't going to last long, but as I was getting close I could hear from Kate's moans she was too.

"Out of the pool," Kate said. "I don't want to have to clean sperm from the filters. Fuck me on the grass." So we quickly got out of the pool, and Kate went down on all fours, I knelt behind her and swiftly slide deep and hard into her. Our bodies remembered the many times we had done this in the past and started working together, so I was pounding Kate deep and hard. We both cried out in unison, as we came together.

I pulled out, and we laid next to each other on the grass. "Now that was good," Kate commented. "We had better keep this to ourselves, as we are both married, but I wouldn't mind doing this again."

I kissed Kate, and she kissed me back. "The first is always the best," I replied.

Kate smiled, "You had better get back , I'll send you a message when the coast is clear for you to visit again."

The hot sun had already dried the water on me, so I got dressed, kissed the still naked Kate, collected by dog and carried on with the walk.

bobswuk
bobswuk
1 Followers