Old Friend of the Family

Story Info
My adopted Uncle.
980 words
4.08
8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a somewhat short story. Hope you like it.

Was sitting around the other day just thinking of sexual encounters I have had. I'm 74 years of age. I recalled a time many years ago. We lived in Dearborn, Michigan for about 5 years until my parents bought a house out in the country. We would go visit this older couple in the summers that lived in Dearborn. We called them Aunt and Uncle as that is how we came to know them. Which was fine with all involved. We would visit them on occasional weekends. As time went on I turned 18 and out of high school. I started staying with them in the summer for a week at a time. It was about the third time staying with them that this story unfolds.

It was a beautiful summer day. Not to hot. I would walk the 6 blocks to the local party store. Usually to buy a few pieces of candy, an ice cream, and a soda. I enjoyed my time with them. And soon would find out how much my Uncle would enjoy my being there.

We had spent the day mostly sitting outside enjoying the weather. We talked about baseball as my Uncle was a big Detroit Tigers fan. My Aunt wasn't much on sports and was more interested in the things I liked doing. We talked about a number of things that day. When it started getting later in the afternoon we all went inside.

My Aunt prepared dinner and we ate. I helped pick up the dishes and helped her wash them. I couldn't help but notice how big her tits were. She was a heavier woman but not obese. She carried the weight well. After we were done we went to the living room to watch T.V. My Uncle was already seated in his favorite chair. My Aunt sat on the couch and I sat in the recliner across from it. We were sitting quietly watching T.V. when my Uncle shocked me with what he asked.

"Have you ever seen a woman's pussy," directing the question at me. I guess he felt secure I wouldn't say anything to anyone. Which I didn't.

"No," I replied.

"Show him your pussy," he said to my Aunt.

She hesitated at first but with more coaxing she got up. Walked over to the side of the chair I was sitting in. She lifted up her sundress and had no panties on. She had a nice pussy.

"Do you want to touch it," my Uncle asked me. "Go ahead."

I reached out and put my hand over her pussy and started rubbing it. It was warm and wet.

"Do you like Robert," asked my Uncle.

"Yes," I replied. I did this for a few minutes than my Aunt dropped her dress down and went back to the couch. Looking a little embarrassed but she always did as my Uncle would ask. Except for one thing. Which I found out later that night.

It had gotten later in the evening and everyone was ready for bed. My Aunt and Uncle headed to their bedroom and I to the extra bedroom. I wasn't ready to sleep so I was awake for a while. About an hour had gone by when I hear my bedroom door open.

"Are you awake Robert."

"Yes". I replied. This is where I found out what it was that my Aunt wouldn't do.

"Can I come in." he asked.

"Yes." I said.

To my surprise he got under the covers with me. I rolled over and faced him.

"Did you like touching your Aunt's pussy." my Uncle asked.

"Yes I did." I said. That I think was for his benefit after what happened next. I think it got him excited watching it.

"Do you jack off," he asked.

"Yes." I told him.

"Have you ever touched another cock besides yours." my Uncle wanted to know. Reaching over an finding my hand and placing it on his hard cock.

"No I haven't," I said.

"Your Aunt never wants sex anymore and I need it. Will you jack me off."

I started rubbing his cock through his underwear. "Yes, I will do that for you." I told him.

"Your Aunt sleeps very sound so you don't have to worry about her waking up." he assured me.

He took off his underwear and I took his hard cock in my hand. I started stroking him the way I stroked myself. He obviously liked it because he started moaning.

"Don't make me cum to soon. It feels so good. I want to enjoy it as long as I can."

I played with his balls for a bit which he enjoyed. He was now fucking my hand. His pumps were getting faster and harder. He was moaning more and I could feel him start to quiver. He was going to cum.

"Use my underwear to catch the cum," my Uncle said.

I found the underwear and placed it around his cock. Seconds later he was shooting loads of cum into it.

"Thank you," he said. "That felt really good. Would you do it again."

"Yes." I replied. "I liked doing it and pleasing you Uncle Lawrence."

"Okay. I'll come in again tomorrow night after your Aunt falls asleep."

"Okay." I said.

He got up and went back to his bed. As stated, he came back the next night and I jacked him off again. Every night that I was there. And every time after that when I would stay there with them. It was never anything more than that. But wish I had known my love for sucking cock was going to be so strong. I would have gladly sucked his cock for him. He had a beautiful cock. And I would have wanted to please him every way possible.