All Comments on 'Old Friend Visits Wife Ch. 4'

by BIG LIK

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WoW

That was a bit morbid, the whole story was good until the end. Just the bloodshed wasn't what I expected. Didn't like the mix of crime and passion I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN THE HOOD

BROTHER DON'T KILL THEMSELFS OVER WHORES.TAUGHT FROM CHILDHOOD NOT TO DO THAT.TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Uhhh...

Who In the hells would kill themselves over some fat slob of a woman! Fortunately I don't really think fat women are attractive. Maybe he should have killed Ms. Piggy and eat her for supper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic but idiotic

what kind of punk would kill themself over a pig whore like that? He should have killed the whore, or her lover. If he was dead set on killing himself, he should have killed the lover as well, let the whore live with the knowledge that both men she "loved" were dead. Of course its obvious she didn't love hubby, and probably not lover either. I whores like that only love themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to anonymous

its funny how all you guys hide, behind 'anonymous'

you are the 'PIG' for writing stuff like that, now go and play with yourself, because i answered you, 'SICK PIG'

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
OMG!

I don't like the end, but this is a sad reality. Your writing is awesome though. I usuallly don't read interracial stories other than than BW/WM..but this one was good.

user110user110over 11 years ago
everything was going great UNTIL i got to the part where...

you tried to convince me that the JAMAICAN didn't smoke weed! are you outta your mind? that's some bullshit. obviously suyi is haitian. with a japanese name.

whiteboywhiteboyover 10 years ago
ending was horrible

Your story was excellent but ended horribly. What was the point of that? Seems kinda clumsy and amateur writing to throw in a trumped up over the top ending. It's a real shame cause everything else was absolutely smoking.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What...

What was he expecting after he had received her back? She had left him for the other...Who walks back is a crab...

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
This makes no sense......

He should have kicked her out the first time..

Besides, NO WOMAN is worth taking your life.......

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The worst end possible...

Just 1*, because this was the worst end possible!!! He was fucking the lover's wife, he only had to show that to the cheaters!!!! But kill himself? How stupid is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending with a bang.

Well there were different ways to handle the situation and Derek certainly used one. In his shoes I think the better way would be grabbing Julie and the kids and heading to a new life. But the ending rang true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

I would have left her ass for Julie & started over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unusual ending

Gave you a 5 because I didn't see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People should understand that grief can kill. Maybe you all called him wimp for killing himself but what happened when something you believed in shattered like a glass. I want to see the this sequel of these two cheaters suffering from what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

as much as this was an unexpected ending. it does actually have a ring of truth to it. not everyone can handle their emotions in this scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous