Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the inevitable was about to become unavoidable, I let up and grabbed her hair again. "Sit back and jack him off. I want him to cum on your face." She quickly grabbed his cock and started stroking it forcefully. In a matter of seconds, jets of white fluid spattered her from her frosted blonde hair to her pointed little chin. Matt groaned. I know that the orgasm is inferior that way, but I was sure that Amy would have opportunities to make it up to him.

I retreated to my chair. "Once you've cleaned him up, come over here. And those panties should still be at mid thigh."

I had her stand in front of me, legs spread as far as the fabric would allow and her hands behind her head. I ran my fingers through her closely trimmed pubic hair and then idly played with her sex. Her cunt was leaking lubricant, which made a track down the inside of her thigh that resembled in microcosm the streams of semen dripping onto her breasts and uniform.

"Tell me," I asked casually, "what's the most embarrassing thing Matt has made you do?" I let two fingers slide inside her as she answered.

She hesitated. "We went to Chicago. A couple of months ago." Her speech was halting and tears formed in her eyes. Her pussy had become an inferno. "Master took me to a strip club. It was amateur night. He made me dance. The owner didn't want to. My age. So he made me bribe him. I paid the owner $1,000 to let me dance. I begged him to let me."

She was looking past me, unfocused on anything in the present. "Master had arranged for some of the associates from my old firm to be there. A large group. And a couple of the partners. They... they really enjoyed seeing me dance. Naked." Her voice dropped to a whisper for a moment before recovering. "I don't think they liked me. They threw one dollar bills at me." Her eyes closed and her legs were trembling. "I was a $600 an hour patent attorney, and they were giving me singles."

" Master invited them to a hotel suite. The younger ones came. They all fucked me. One or two at a time."

I brushed her clit with my thumb, producing a cry as she jerked. "Do you want to cum, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

***

"Here is what is going to happen," I told Amy. By this point she was moaning with arousal, but I made sure she was paying attention. "As I said, you are going to deliver yourself to him. Not today. Today, you're going to go about your work. But memories of what you did to Matt are going to start to plague you. You're going to dream about them. And you're going to feel guilty about it."

"Then you're going to start dreaming about ways to make it up to him. Eventually, you'll hit upon the idea of becoming his slave. It will crawl out of your dreams and you'll start fantasizing about it during your waking hours. Eventually it will consume you."

She started to sound like Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seattle. "And it's going to make you hot. So very, very hot. I have no idea what your sex life is like now, and I don't care. But soon, no matter what you do, it won't be enough. You'll be so desperate to climax that you'll try anything, but it will be harder and harder. The only way to have an orgasm will be to imagine Matt Reynolds controlling you. Abusing you."

"And eventually, you're going to find him. And then you're going to sell off everything you own and quit your job. You will find yourself on his doorstep, ringing the bell. When he answers, you're going to beg him to let you in. You will promise to do anything he wants you to. Anything. I mean that literally."

"And you had better hope that he accepts your offer. Nothing I'm going to do to him will guarantee that he does. If he doesn't, well, it's going to be a short and miserable life for you from there."

"If he does take you in, you will do what you have promised. It gets better. I'm also going to be sending him a charm. A physical one, not one to consume. As long as he keeps it near him, and he will, no one else is going to blink an eye at your situation. You can call for help all you want, and no one will answer. If he takes you out in public, no one will question the way he treats you or the things he makes you do, even if it involves them."

I was leaning forward, almost straining to get closer to her, to see her face. "If he starts dating someone, she will just accept your presence as perfectly normal, and she'll hardly object to him fucking you, too. She'll probably even help."

"That's how you're going to spend the rest of your life. And I'd try to make sure that he doesn't get bored with you. Life is pretty tough for a middle aged sex slave in need of a new owner."

Even with the table interposing, I could tell she was frigging herself with a shocking intensity. "You seem to be excited by the whole idea. Tell me what you think of that."

"Bitch." The word emerged as a long, quavering expression. "Evil bitch."

"Yes, yes I am. I'll see you in hell. I'll still be the one on top." I stood up, gathering my purse. "Oh, one more thing." I stepped around the table so that I was looking straight down at her, legs splayed apart, hand working furiously inside her clothes.

"Once I walk away, you will finally have that orgasm you want so badly. And when you do, you're going to forget I was ever here. You're going to be left wondering why you're drenched in your own sex juices and why no one around seems to notice. And then you'll go on with your life, just as I described it. You'll think that everything that happens came to you naturally. Just your own guilt finally taking control of you."

I bent down and gently kissed her mouth. When I broke it, I turned to leave. "Oh, there's one exception to that. Whenever you cum, you will remember this meeting. Then, and only then, you will know what really happened to you and who did it. And then the memory will fade."

I wasn't fifty feet away before I heard her scream out her climax.

***

I looked up at Amy. I'm sure my smile was wicked indeed, but she didn't see it. Her eyes were closed, thinking of nothing but shame and hot, wet excitement. I gently slid my two fingers in and out and began softly playing with her clit. She was panting with need, and the end came quickly.

As her orgasm began to crash over her, her eyes flew open and locked with mine. I watched triumphantly as they filled with horror. She tried to curse me, but as I'm sure happened every time she tried to communicate the things she suddenly knew, her sexual needs overwhelmed her and choked her words into incoherence. She didn't break my gaze. I basked in her despair and defeat.

Then the moment was past. She looked down at the floor. "Thank you, Mistress, for letting me cum."

"You are most welcome, slave. May I say that I enjoyed it almost as much as you did." She glanced up, and I saw gratitude. Gratitude for caring. I looked over at Matt, who was hard again already. "If your master is willing, I would love to make you cum over and over again this weekend."

12