Old Friends and New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why not?" Nick asked insolently.

"Because I can't!" Bella shouted.

"Flashlight!"

Suddenly Nicholas gasped, pointing over her shoulder. A flashlight bobbed along the oceanside walking away from them. "Do you think he saw us?" Nicholas whispered.

Bella turned off the headlights in response. They sat quietly in the darkened cabin.

"He might have missed us," Nicholas added on hopefully.

"Or he might be going for the police!" Bella whispered, her heart thumping in her chest. They waited for a few minutes, watching for the flashlight. After some time, Bella decided they needed to get out of there.

"The camp is just ahead. We'll pull up, grab the cart, and get out of here, okay?" She saw Nicholas nod. Bella shifted the car into drive, and pressed down on the gas pedal. Nothing happened.

Dammit, neutral! She thought to herself, placing the gearstick properly into drive. She again touched the gas pedal with the tips of her toes, and pushed it forward.

The car rumbled in response, and they began to inch forward. All of a sudden, she noticed that the scenery outside the car had stopped moving. The vibration of the seat under her let her know that the engine was still running, but there was no movement. She pushed the gas pedal down harder.

"Pppppssssssssssssss" the car whispered in response, as the RPM's of the motor sped up. Again, there was a slight shifting, and then nothing. She took her foot off the pedal. Looking outside, she saw the camp just ahead, and noticed that in her frustration she had pulled the car towards the weeds a bit further than necessary.

"Why aren't we going yet?" Nicholas whispered on her side."

Bella perched on the large leather seat, feeling her heart race. She felt trapped, like a deer in headlights. She thought about police, about her friends, about the boy sitting right next to her. Gently, ever so gradually, she inched the gas pedal down. The growling of the engine picked up speed, and she felt the car lurch slightly beneath her, but then all movement stopped. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Is everything alright?" Nicholas said from besides her. He felt particularly close somehow, even positioned normally in the other seat.

"Of course everything is alright!" She said, more roughly than she intended. She stabbed down at the gas pedal with her bare foot. The car made the same strange sound again, except this time the car definitely moved - not forward, but down. She felt more than saw sand kicking up in her rear wheel wells, as her heart began pounding against her chest in earnest.

"What's happening?" Nicholas asked gently. "We're stuck, aren't we?"

"We're not stuck! I'll get us out." Bella felt her entire face flush with the emotion of it. What to do when your car is stuck, what to do when your car is stuck... Rock it? She began to panic. She punched the break, shifted the gear stick into reverse, and then tried pressing the gas gently again.

"Pssssssssssssssssssssssss" the car replied. There was still that slight movement, except it felt less pronounced now. She brushed her curly black hair to the side and pulled herself on the seat to look out the back window. Stretching her entire body, she touched the gas pedal. Sand and dust whisked past the rear window. The entire car vibrated, and car continued to sink deeper and deeper into the sandy beach.

Stretched back to look out the window, again she felt shockingly close to Nicholas. She noticed her shirt had pulled up a little too far above her belly, but she was too flustered to pull it back down. Despite herself, she felt frustrated, angry, and scared - and perhaps even taken with Nick. She moved the gear stick back into drive, and with all of her might she moved to smash her right foot on the gas.

"PSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss". She felt the engine rumble harder than it ever had, felt the wheels turning under the car, and felt the sand kicking up in earnest in the wheel wells - but most of all, she felt Nick. Damn Nick.

"Fuck." She said, feeling the wheels spinning from under her. "Fuck!" The car trembled with effort, and sand washed over the front dashboard. She switched the gear, and stretching her whole body she pressed desperately on the gas. Sand sprayed up behind them, bathing the rear windshield in the sand. She was so mad. Mad at her car, mad at Nick, and most of all perhaps mad at herself for even bringing him.

She forced him out of her mind, and went to shove the gear stick back into reverse.

She gasped. In an instant, she felt a hand on her hand she froze. She looked down and took in the veined strong hand, sitting warmly on hers. It seemed to fit so well. Her gaze drifted upwards. Nicholas was staring at her with such compassion, that he immediately took any breath away from her she had left. She looked down.

She could not believe her senses. She could see a huge bulge in his pants, jetting upwards through the fabric. Suddenly she felt a wetness that she had never felt with him before, and again that ache come onto her. She wanted him, needed him, to be inside of her.

Fighting with all of her will and might, she wrenched her hand out from his and moved the car to reverse. She pressed the gas pedal, arching her back with the effort. The wheels spun wildly under her. The smell of his cologne, as annoying as she had found it, seemed to be overtaking her senses. She put the car in drive, and spun the wheel all the way to the left. She again pushed on the pedal so hard, that her toes splayed on the rubber. She gasped as sand rocketed past the right-side windows. This brought her gaze back to Nick.

He was looking at her, with a complicated expression she did not recognize. Was it hurt? Hunger? He had reached out, and she rejected him again and again. The ache grew stronger and stronger in the core of her being, and she let her foot slip off of the gas pedal.

Bella slipped her slender hand underneath his bathing suit, feeling how large he was and how hard. She felt his blood, as it ran through him hot and heavy. She felt as his fingers gently slid up the inside of her thigh, tantalizingly close to her. But she was already so expectant, so hot, that she took his hand and slipped it under her bottom. She gasped as he fingered between her lips, already wet with passion coursing from her head all the way down to her toes.

They kissed, gently at first but then more passionately, getting faster and faster as their excitement grew. Moved by a sudden sense of inspiration, she slipped her small form across the gear stick and into the spacious area between the seat and the dashboard, and kneeled in between his legs.

"I want you." She breathed, as she untied the front of his suit. She pulled him out from under the elastic band, and watched as he shot upwards. Nicholas breathed heavily, as he leaned back.

She slowly approached his penis, hovering just above him, before letting a small dribble of spit fall gently onto the very tip. As she massaged the moisture into his foreskin, she felt the top she was wearing slip over her head. Her breasts hung in Nicholas's lap, and she felt as her nipples turned rock solid.. She gasped slightly as they just brushed the seat leather, before grabbing his penis with two hands and maneuvering tongue first onto his penis.

As she worked up and down, slobbering with the pleasure of the moment, she suddenly noticed a vibration beneath her. The car must still be spinning, spinning in its ruts, but it felt so good to have him again that he didn't even care.

"You hear that?" She said, coming to surface. Nicholas looked slightly alarmed in his revere.

"What?"

"That's my car enjoying itself too, spinning it's little wheels in the sand." She said coyly. He laughed and reaching down while pulling her up onto him by her arms he kissed her deeply and sensually.

"Does that make it a threesome?" he mumbled between their lips.

She felt a sudden moment of surprise and joy, before kissing back with even more enthusiasm. Hot flustered and bothered, she felt a flood down below and she moaned in pleasure, gyrating her hips around him. Suddenly everything seemed okay. Suddenly, all of her defenses were down. She missed his touch, the way he felt, the way she was with him. She melted with the release. Still in the deep kiss, she lifted her hips far up, up high enough that he could slip inside of her. She gasped deeply, feeling his tip touch her clit, before penetrating in full deep into her. The bliss of the night was all that mattered. She felt utter pleasure, riding him up and down in her hopelessly stuck car. She loved the vibration of the wheels spinning helplessly, loved the feeling of him under her, and even loved him completely. Nothing could possibly make this night any better.

...

A patrol car pulled onto the soft sand, and two young officers got out.

"Yep, got eyes." One of them said, pulling out a flashlight.

"Yeah, they're stuck alright." The other said, noticing the wheels on the 2015 Range Rover Sport spinning in the sand, that had piled up on either side of the wheels in forward and reverse.

"Hold up one second." The first said. She pulled out a pair of binoculars, and peered through at the car. "They're rocking pretty good."

"Out of the sand?" The second officer said.

"Up and down." They shared a look between themselves.

"Well, the night's still young. Beach closes in a few hours." The first said, getting in the car.

"Yeah, it's a nice day for the beach." The other said, putting away their equipment.

With a hearty wheel spin in the soft linen sand, the patrol car spun away into the darkening night.

12