All Comments on 'Old Friends Become Special Friends'

by SpratGilfis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How very boring

Nothing to be done, we just had to have boring sex with others.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Yuck

Sorry just too pathetic for words...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

LOL, what a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

How well written story about a loving couple.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Magic - would like friends like this

Loved this bio- story. What sensible, mature polyamorous adults might choose to do. I've had some adventures a bit like this, but wish that more were possible.

As to the cowardly Anons who troll here, I wish the sys admins would kill off their sleezy comments and encourage them to go back to the comics and fairy stories.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit!!!

They are still out there, the pervert brain sick cuckold fans!!! And the authors are like them, cuckolds!!!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Just one word to say about this...

Just one word to say about this...Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story love it

This is a great and lovely story, thank you very much for it. It also fits the spirit of this site very well. I don't understand the trolls who come to this website to put in silly comments and wish their comments were phased out.

Give us more stories like this please!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
1 star and only because I can't go lower.

A major company that keeps a husband and wife apart for 9 months? I work for a small oilfield firm and they fly us 4200km home for 6 days every 14 days. 14 on, 6 off; but his company can't spring for a 2000km jaunt? The fuck is wrong with you? What kind of piss poor negotiating skills does this asshat have that he can't convince them to spring for weekends home?

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 7 years ago
Similar to Others, but I gave it a '5' star rating for thoroughness

Take a look at this story on this site: https://www.literotica.com/s/transcontinental-swap-ch-01. It's a little longer and takes place in the states. Also enjoyable.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
5* good story

I enjoyed the historical buildup and the developing relationships across partners because it appeared to be factual and believable.

The swapping at the end and the lesbian sex was just too fanciable for my taste. Nevertheless I enjoyed the story, my cock got hard and my wife appreciated my attention to her.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Things have changed

It is interesting how little younger readers appreciate how thing have changed in my life time. My author's note puts the courtship pre-pill which means the 1950's. That puts the separation at the early 1980's at the latest. Costs of air travel were such that modern long distance air commuting by middle salary earners would not have been considered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's fine.

They treated each other with respect and consideration, and communicated frequently and honestly about what they were considering, then what they were doing. As long as the four of them were agreeable and comfortable who cares what anyone else thinks.

Having said that, it was kind of a bland story. No drama or suspense or surprises. Just an adult ageement to swap spouses due to circumstances. Completely contrived and controlled to keep it balanced and civilized. Most unlikely in real life, of course. Sex is very personal and emotional, and the idea that feelings beyond sex would not develop, both positive and negative, is very unlikely.

But its your premise and your story, and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Thank you.

And thanks for not being timid toward anonymous comments.

problemagainproblemagainalmost 7 years ago

i dont see the point in denigrating the story if the genre isnt your cup of tea. it was fairly wellwritten and enjoyable. if you dont like stories like this, then read something else and dont bother to insult others

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating assholes just can't help themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very convenient, and implausible. I see it is s repeating fantasy of yours. I hope you can find a spouse, and a swapping couple, to make it happen. And be very very careful what you wish for. Thanks for the effort.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

That was about as vanilla as group sex can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ka nui te mihi aroha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpratGilfis@SpratGilfis
I am an elderly gentleman, long retired. I am happily married for the second time. When I registered the software was playing up. My preferred pen name is Sprat_Gilfish but after three failed attempts to get it right I accepted what I was given. Sadly all of the extramarital s...