Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's Christian!?" she almost shouted.

"He's great Mum," I said, but that didn't even come close to what I felt about him.

"Just great?" she teased.

"OK, we've booked a villa for next weekend."

"Oh Christina!" she purred, silly romantic thing that she was.

"I'm really looking forward to it," I said.

"I bet you are!"

"Mum?!" I guffawed.

"Well aren't you?"

I paused.

"Yeah, I really am."

"Good for you Baby," she said, "just take care of everything and enjoy yourself."

"OK Mum," I said. I nearly told her about the box of condoms I'd got from the medical centre seeing as they weren't convinced that the pill would be effective in time, "All under control I promise."

"Then you and Christian have a wonderful weekend and really get to know each other again after all these years."

"OK Mum." I told her the rest of the news from the Cyprus Joint Police Unit, about Penny, about Sam, the rest of my team and asking when was she bringing Dad out for a holiday.

We blew kisses and promised to speak the next weekend.

Chris and I met Monday and Tuesday evening. We sat in the CJPU mess and had a few cold ones and chats with our colleagues that was very much a routine now; Penny would tell us to 'get a room', and we'd enjoy the banter about how I must have been struggling not to kick sand in Chris's face seeing as we lived on a Mediterranean island that was covered by the stuff.

Chris played up to them and took it all in good stead while I maintained my innocence and drank my beer in silence. On both evenings he was kind enough to walk me back to my block, taking the long way and finding ourselves on the bench by the pool again, me on his lap and in his arms just as some of the younger and more junior Non-Coms had in the past. While at the time I'd rolled my eyes at them like some of my other single friends, I suddenly saw the attraction.

The next few days flew by and before I even realised Penny was lifting my weekend bag from the top of my wardrobe and asking what sexy gear I was packing for my weekend with the Marine.

"Fuck's sake Christina, you've finally 'got a room', make the effort sweetie!"

Shit! The next evening!

Even though we both really should have been turning in, we sat up til past one o'clock giggling, drinking tea and picking out beachwear, day wear, something nice for Saturday evening in case we went out to dinner and a mix of other stuff - to be honest I think we pretty much packed my entire wardrobe of 'nice', 'pretty' and 'sexy'.

Penny was kind enough to point out that while I had some really nice underwear (the majority of my really sexy stuff was safe in my chest of drawers at home) I had nothing over a shiny silky vest top by way of a sexy nightdress.

I dug through my drawer looking for a camisole top I 'thought' I might have brought with me, and as Penny checked her wardrobe and drawers she stopped, slid her top drawer closed and looked at me across folded arms.

"Come on Christina," she said with a pursed lipped smile, "I saw you both in the bar, in fact I've been watching you since he arrived and you started your sexy wiggle whenever the green-bereted hottie was within 500 metres of you," she folded her arms, "and he can't take his eyes off you either.

Anything sexy you wear the Marine is just going to rip you out of the second you both walk in the bedroom. Shit, I doubt you'll get out of the lounge without him grabbing you Hon."

I smiled and nodded and thought about just that, so we said goodnight and turned off the lights and turned in. I lay back in bed and thought about it.

Christian; making love with 'my Christian', my best friend in the world, no one else had ever come close to him, not Rachel, not even previous boyfriends.

Why was that, was it animal attraction or was it just because I knew him so well, after all I had always loved him; always.

By the time I was in the RAF, Mum had started to take care of Julie's hair again and he was at University and while we emailed and chatted regularly Mum hadn't really kept me up to date with what was happening with my old mate.

I knew he'd headed off to University but that was through Rachel, but I guess that Mum and Julie hadn't discussed our both being in the services and our various tours. She certainly never mentioned that Christian was in the Royal Marines and had been awarded a QCB that was for sure! The comment in her email, that was it.

"...I thought something had happened between the pair of you, only you stopped talking about him rather abruptly, and you and that awful ex-boyfriend of yours used to make such horrible jokes about him and his family..."

That must have been it, that must have been why she'd never told me about him. I'd ask her during our next phone call.

I thought about when we'd stood there making out on our return from the nightclub and he'd stroked my bum, our afternoon on the beach where he massaged me and touched me all over, stroked and caressed my bottom again, cupped and squeezed my bare boobs; it was the sexiest thing I'd ever known - so far.

He was as crazy about me as I was about him, had to be. I pictured his smile in my head, that wonderful look that warmed my insides and took my breath away in the same instant. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and hugging myself. I had a whole weekend of him all to myself.

That was the longest Friday of my entire career and I'm still convinced that just the morning was 17 hours long. We didn't meet for breakfast but did for lunch and I excitedly asked him if he was packed and ready.

"Packed Chrissie," he said with a cheeky grin, "but we're on bloody standby tonight, those fucking grunters are getting their rocks off talking about how they're going to knock seven shades of shit out of each other but both Battalion's adjutants can't prove anything over the testosterone-fuelled chat that's running around both sets of cookhouses and NAAFI bars and aren't sure they have enough to gate 800 blokes because of it. So my entire crew is on standby tonight until after closing time. What a pain in the arse."

I reached across and took his hand, looking around to see if Penny was there and would tell us to 'get a bloody room' again. She wasn't so I squeezed his hand and looked lovingly at him.

"Don't worry Chris," I said, "you've got a whole long weekend with me to get over it." I picked up my coffee and looked at him.

"I'm so looking forward to it Chrissie," he said, "Fucking policework is a such a pain in the arse, it's why I became a PTI!"

"I'm sure you'll think of something Chris." I said, "can't you just wave some PTI magic wand and sweeten all of them up?"

"Sweet..." a huge smile rolled across his face, "Of course! Christina Mair YOU are a fucking genius!" he downed his hot coffee almost in one, "Baby, I've got to scoot but trust me, I'll meet you at the Villa as soon as I possibly can, and thanks to you it might be a lot quicker!" He squeezed my hand, stood, winked and almost ran from the cookhouse.

Still unsure of whatever genius thing I'd done I finished my coffee and returned both our plates and cutlery. My team were assigned to various tasks and being the sergeant I kept the easiest one for me. While my guys were digging out the backs of our patrol vehicles and cleaning them all over I had an afternoon of indoor work with Sam and eventually after clearing out an evidence locker it was suddenly 1600 hours!

Shower, then laundry, with a promise from Penny she'd take it out and hang it to dry for me and bring it in, I was ready to go.

While I'd sorted everything, grabbed my bag and managed to scrounge a lift to the villa, Chris and his entire section were still on standby for a real likelihood of a punch-up between squaddies from the two infantry battalions that had allegedly been squaring off at each other for a few months now over the outcome of a football match of all things.

His crew were in MTP's with body armour, with cuffs and batons hanging off - pretty warm for that kind of thing and in a couple of minibuses with radios in case they were needed.

I was annoyed of course but that was kind of what we did and technically Chris's days off didn't start to until Saturday morning but I arrived at the villa in bags of time to get the key from the lovely ex-pat owner, a former Pay Corps Officer called Pat and her husband Trev, a one-time Sergeant Major from the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers and they showed me around and asked when my boyfriend was due to arrive.

"My boyfriend..." just saying that gave me a warm feeling and they must have seen my smile, "Chris is still on duty and I hope one of the guys will drop him off here quite soon."

"We'll leave you to it then honey!" said Pat with a maternal grin bordering on the quite cheeky. She was good friends with my friend Jo and I guessed that our new love affair had probably been discussed.

I checked out the villa and it was amazing, better even than the pictures in the leaflet she'd sent. The TV was huge with a DVD player and stereo system through large speakers along with a large selection of movies and music CD's. The pool was HUGE, was nicely lit and had lots of chairs around it and a gas barbecue.

The kitchen cupboard had all the necessaries for a long weekend including enough food for a Saturday night barbecue and a Sunday lunch should we so desire. I made myself a cup of tea, my first Earl Grey in months seeing as the mess never served it and I used up what I'd brought with me from my last leave, and sat on the poolside veranda listening to the waves washing up on the beach a short walk from my, no OUR weekender.

I looked at my watch and yawned, it was gone ten o'clock so I decided that I would clean my teeth and head for my bed, sending Chris a text saying that he would need to walk around the side of the villa and I would leave the bedroom sliding patio doors open; 'our bedroom', hmmmm.

He'd probably be some time yet.

*

As it happened he had already planned for a quiet night and early finish, even though the scuttle had it that punch-ups were planned.

Being his Uncle's nephew, Chris grinned to his crew and rather than park up somewhere quiet and wait for the call they went fluorescent yellow and high profile, with big smiles and friendly chat to all of the people leaving the pubs and clubs.

He'd managed to get packets of large gobstopper boiled sweets and each MP had filled his or her pockets with them and stood around smiling and chatting to the people out on the town, many interested in the huge commando standing out from his colleagues' scarlet berets and blue berets with his in green.

As the drunken young singlies turned out from the closing pubs and clubs they were chatted to, lots of banter and the gobstoppers were dished out to one and all, even the pub staff.

"St Michael's day!" said Chris with a grin handing over the plastic wrapped sweeties, "You shout 'Happy St Michaels day', put the sweet in your mouth and I do the blessing!"

The first grunter did just that.

Chris shouted, "Ebrius miles ire in domum suam!" waving a hand priest-like in the air towards the bus stops and taxi ranks where the dozens and dozens of mostly short-haired young men could be found with quite a few young women, for some strange reason this elicited a cheer!

Every now and again the shouted 'Happy St Michaels Day!' could be heard.

This was picked up by some of the likeminded and everyone seemed to have a full mouth, and mumbled, smiled and pointed to the MP's. They climbed on the buses, climbed into taxis or walked and the night ended peacefully forty-five minutes before it usually did with only a couple of arrests the duty crew were dealing with.

"What was all that with the gobstoppers and the Latin Sarge?" said one of his RAFP girls.

"Never heard of St Michael," said another, "other than Marks and Spencer of course."

"St Michael is the patron saint of police officers, and every Friday night is his night," said Chris in a direct quote from his Uncle Pete, "and 'ebrius miles ire in domum suam' is very dodgy Latin for 'drunken soldier go home."

"And the gobstoppers?"

The sports psychologist took over, folded his arms and looked down at her,

"How do all the fights start outside pubs and clubs?"

"They start arguing normally, then..." said the RAFP girl as the minibus door slid closed behind her.

"And tonight?"

He saw it come to her,

"Their mouths were full so they couldn't start gobbing off at each other! Good one Sarge!"

"Powerful weapon you can't use too often," he said, "Learnt it from my Uncle Pete who used to police Bournemouth Town Centre and sea front."

"Genius!" she said.

"Remember honey," said Chris pointing to his head then his feet, "Up here for thinking, down there for dancing..."

*

An hour after that I woke up with a start to the sheer bulk of Chris as he slipped off the MTP shirt and then skinned down his trousers having taken off his boots earlier. Just lying there in the dark and listening I could tell that my gorgeous boyfriend had stripped naked.

This was really good, because that was exactly what I had done!

I loved to sleep like that and whenever Penny was away or on night shift I often would. I'd agonised over what to wear and finally went with nothing.

After all, he'd seen me in a bikini that stitched together wouldn't have created a piece of material the size of an A4 piece of paper, and we were both severely in lust with each other.

I felt the side of the bed dip and Chris lay down beside me. I rolled to him and pulled him towards me and we kissed.

"Hey Chris," I hissed, "Welcome home."

WOW! It was just the most amazing feeling of his naked skin against mine, and I was soon to discover that while we'd cuddled and caressed on sofas on benches, a few times on the beach, my big rugged commando was amazingly sensitive and knew just how to touch his lover.

His hands started in safe areas like my back, my sides and ooooh yeah, running his fingers through my hair! They went to my sensitive boobs and I trembled, they had received some attention from previous lovers but nothing like what Chris gave them, his lips and tongue soon had my nipples aching and stinging they were so hard.

Duly satisfied he moved to a very gentle hand cupping first one then both cheeks of my bottom, only giving that up to slide a hand up my very sensitive side to finally cup and caress my tits one last time - all with barely breaking the kiss that had started when he first held me.

My Christian, in bed with me and I didn't even consider that we were naked and about to make love, it was... it was just Chris and... wow!

I had never known passion like it, trembling and moaning like the worst Mills and Boon virgin even though I'd shagged Rodge quite a few times, and my two boyfriends before him.

They had all been Non-Coms in Her Majesty's Royal Air Force, so they were quite fit and reasonably clever, but none of them had been a match for the PTI Royal Marine! My Christian.

Our movements were becoming more and more desperate and I took the initiative and reached down for his erection I could feel brushing against my waist and legs, taking it and giving it a few hard pumps, the occasional squeeze and gently massaging the sensitive head - it felt huge! He didn't object to that at all and reciprocated with my genitalia in an equally exciting and stimulating fashion.

Fucking hell though, whether it was just that I was really turned on after having been working up to this moment for a couple of weeks or the physiologically trained expert on the human body I was in bed with just got which parts of me needed touching and how.

And didn't he just.

He lay a gentle hand across my bare puss shaved especially that morning just to make sure, and gave it a squeeze. Chrrrrrrrrrist it turned me on and I pushed hard up against his hand trying to grind my inflamed clitoris against his palm and give me some of the relief my sexed-up body was crying out for, had been crying out for, for a month, since that Friday night when he'd grabbed my bottom.

My Christian had just grabbed My pussy! What the Actual FUCK!

It felt so natural though and I didn't feel weird or pull away from him, I just felt horny!

Fortunately Chris realised this and his middle finger found my clit and I cried out as it played along my soaking labia and up into the hood. Giving that a momentary fuss, his hand moved back and down and that same finger was pushing up into my puss, undertaking the briefest of reconnaissance until he found my G-spot and scrubbed at that.

Involuntarily I found my hand grasping his wrist and holding it in place.

"Oh fuck yeah," I hissed out to him, "More... Chris! More... Please... oooooh fuck! CHRISITIAN!!" I screeched as I reached my first orgasm with him.

I shuddered and jerked as my come took me there and I slowly released his hand figuring I'd probably cut off the blood supply I was holding it so tight.

I used that hand to pull his face to mine and we Frenched each other.

"Condoms," I said when we broke for breath, "top of the nightstand Chris."

"Condoms?"

"Yeah," I said feeling so horny that I could never remember a feeling like it, "I think you should make love to me."

"Great idea Chrissie," he hit the small beside light and all became clear, and he handed me the small box so I could take one out, rip it open and reach down to his huge cock, putting the condom on very quickly and feeling him sit up a bit and make sure it was in place before he rolled over me. We were both panting and our excitement was obvious, my thighs opening without any real thought or effort from me.

Finally and with only a nudge from me, I felt his huge erection push into my wet, swollen pussy with almost no pulling, and I pushed up against him, something that Rodge had complained about but fuck, while Rodge had quite a nice average-sized penis - the biggest of my three lovers - Chris's weapon felt huge and felt amazing as it slid up and into me, filling me like never before.

I gasped looking up into his face and he mastered me, as taken with the moment as I was,

"Ooooooh yeah!" I sighed, beaming into his face.

"Shit Chrissie, you're perfect Baby, completely fucking perfect!"

"Oh Christian!" I gasped back at him pulling him down into and against me, our naked bodies touching and rolling together, my thighs holding him close but no so close that he couldn't push in and out of me, I felt a familiar tremble in my loins that told me just how good my lover was I thought that tonight might finally be the night and decided to tell him my little sex secret. "Christian," I cried into his ear, "I'm really close," I crossed my arms behind his neck and pulled him a little closer looking up into his face, "I've... I've never come making love - like this I mean," I looked into his eyes, "Please make me come?" I put on my most girly pout.

"A making-love orgasm virgin huh?" He grinned down at me, "Can soon sort that out..." he raised himself up onto his arms and started the most amazing rhythmic thrusting in and out, moving his organ around inside me to touch places I'd never felt touched in that way before; my G-spot, deep into me at the mouth of my cervix with the eventual clitoral alignment that had me groaning and crying out,

"Ooooh my God!"

That was enough and I came, huffing through the several short intakes of breath that I normally had when reaching the peak of my climax before a long intensely strong series of trembling vibrations hit and I came.

All of this happened and Chris fucked me through it, easing back as he felt my shivers of pleasure then speeding up again as he felt me coming down but still eager to respond.

"That better?" he said reaching down to kiss me and lowering his body into mine.