Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what underwear are you gracing us with this fine evening Sergeant Mair?"

"Why Sergeant Tucker, depends on who wants to know?"

He rolled to the side of his lounger to watch me,

"It's to ensure good order and military discipline Sergeant Mair."

"Discipline Ah?" I said slipping my feet to the floor and preparing to stand, "So if I'm wearing the wrong thing, I'll be... punished?" My eyebrows raised at that one.

He swung his legs round off of his lounger to face me.

"Only if you ask reeeally nicely," his voice all but crackled with lust.

So I stood and stepped into the pool of light caused by the setting Sun and the patio lights coming on. I stepped in front of his lounger, my weight on my right hip as I posed before him. I reached down for the hem of his T-shirt I was wearing and pulled it up and over my head, standing before him in my sexiest undies this side of continental Europe.

"It's just this old thing," I said with my hands on my hips, then turned so he could appreciate the side view, "Not brand new but I think you'll agree," I turned my back to him, feet together and heels raised slightly with hands on hips a'la Bette Grable, "It has a charm all its own." I was sure I could see his mouth drop just a fraction, but he was way to cool to let it go further. I grinned at him again, "if you really don't like it Sergeant Tucker, I can always take it off?" I turned back to face him and folded my arms making my cleavage its absolute best.

"Hmmm... yes, well... pleased to see it's green at least."

"Knew you'd like it," I smiled back at him. There was a pause, "want me to put your T-shirt back on?"

He reached up and pulled his T-shirt from my hand and pulled me towards him, and I stepped astride his legs and squeezed them together and sat on him again. I was so well used to this that I slipped my arms around his neck, beaming a smile at him.

We started to kiss and I could feel his erection nudging against me through his boxers and I rubbed myself against it.

"Well now Sergeant Tucker, I do believe I can feel a weapon you may be concealing in your underpants," I stood still astride him and reached down to remove his shorts and I resumed my position and rubbed the lace covering my pubis against him and kissing him all the while. I could feel that he was really starting to get into it and stopped. "I believe I really should check to see if this is loaded."

"It won't go off in your face Chrissie honest..."

I giggled,

"Still looks pretty dangerous to me Chris."

"Yeah, if anyone is going to make it explode it's you Chrissie."

"Well I think we should go for a controlled explosion, you should probably fuck me Christian," I murmured.

"Bedroom Christina?"

"No," I said looking back over my shoulder and at the sun setting against the hilly backdrop, "I've never made love by moonlight, let's do it here."

I glued my mouth to his just to emphasise my passion for him. His hands were still on my back rubbing at my bare arms and shoulders too, and I felt him slide the straps of my body suit from my shoulders and I slid my arms out of them and I pulled the material over my tits to settle underneath them.

Next I stood slightly and reached between my legs to my crotch and undid the three plastic poppers holding it together, and it sprung away from my groin to form a green lacy elasticated strip around my waist.

"And look what I found," I said, reaching up under it to just above my hip and the condom I'd secreted there when I dressed, "PPE!"

He leaned back so I could make use of it,

"You are just full of surprises Sergeant Mair."

"Yeah," I said with a pleased squeak, "now let's do this... oooooh yeah," I sat back down on him gasping as I felt his huge weapon touch all of the places that needed touching, still throbbing from when he went down on me earlier that evening.

I rode him again, just gentle thrusts and bounces, up and down, back and forth until I was gasping and striving for my next come which arrived as soon as I leaned into my lover hissing, "Now Chris..." holding on to him for dear life as he took over the fucking and I came.

He stood up, holding me tight and still inside me and stepped towards the pool and we dropped in with a loud splash, surfacing moments later to float to the side where he proceeded to fuck me again, eventually pinned to the wall, thrusting up and into me battering my G-spot until I came again, and I hugged him and cried out his name until I felt him give his hardest thrust and came as well.

We stepped out of the pool holding hands and as he dropped the condom into his bag of rubbish, I stripped out of my bodysuit and dropped it across the plastic lounger while he did the same with his T-shirt, stepping into the bathroom together to wash off the pool water, dry each other very gently and make for our bed, where we lay almost too tired to do anything but turn off the lights.

We woke up the next morning and kissed and cuddled and I confessed that my puss was feeling the usage it had received since Friday night.

"Time for our run and walk then Sergeant Mair?"

"Oh," I said, pulling the sheet back over my naked breasts, "If I let you fuck me, can we stay in bed a bit longer Sergeant Tucker?"

He giggled,

"I've been a PTI for two and a half years Chrissie and NO ONE has ever made me that offer before!"

I smiled and wrinkled my nose cutely at him.

We dressed and we did run and walk and I made him chase me a few times and he did likewise. Fuck but he really was fit, and not just when he was naked and screwing me into oblivion.

As it started to warm up into another beautiful day we stopped running and slowed down to brisk walk then a slower one where we took in the great views and I certainly thanked the fates that had me right there, right then and getting paid to do it.

As we walked we did that simple but most wonderful of things, we held hands and it was lovely! I'd held hands with boyfriends before but I suppose it had never meant as much to me before; I was in love with him, no two ways about it - mad about the boy.

I stopped walking for a moment and pulled him towards me, my heart thumping and it was nothing to do with the exercise.

He smiled at me and slipped his arms around me,

"Kiss me Christian," I whispered.

And he did, and it took my breath away.

We walked back to the villa, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder, yummy.

As we walked I thought about telling him that I was in love with him and I was, no question. But that tiny doubt was still tickling away in the back of my head, did he feel the same, would I scare him off, or worse - would he laugh in my face and point out that this 'was just sex'; pretty fucking amazing sex but no more than that. I dismissed that, this was my Christian and whatever I'd done to him in the past he would never be that mean, would he?

I stopped thinking about that and instead decided to just go with it and not over-analyse, I was on a paradise island with a wonderful man and figured I would decide what to have for dinner and what movie to watch rather than the colour of my bridesmaids' dresses.

We walked back to the villa, stripped off (shit but my man turned me on!) and jumped in the pool, and swam around which Chris turned into a warm-down from our exercise. We also had a bit of a snogging session before we climbed out, showered and did breakfast.

We were back in swimwear because of the heat and I was wearing just an ordinary bikini and was really pleased that Chris still couldn't drag his eyes off of me. We swam to cool down and once in the water I gave my puss a squeeze to make sure all was well down there and the slight soreness from the previous day's passions was on its way or gone altogether. It pretty much was I was pleased to note.

Lunch was filled fajitas with our second bottle of wine and a siesta in bed afterwards. Naked we lay together, dozing nicely until we both woke up around the same time. We smiled at each other, kissed, then kissed again our passion building slowly and easily until we both knew we wanted to make love.

With only a stop for one of our diminishing supply of condoms he rolled over me, entered me gently and slowly and made the sweetest love to me. It lacked the urgency and immediacy of our previous sessions, but again I felt that we didn't have to have that every time.

It was incredibly sexy and thrilling but this time it was different, just simple desire - love, had to be. It was for me at least and as looked up into his face I saw that look straight back at me, well I thought so. I came to my first orgasm that day with that alone, well that and the fact he was fucking my tight pussy with his huge dick so expertly of course.

It was amazing and once he'd fucked me through a second climax it was his turn and I encouraged him towards his. He got up and went to the bathroom, then the kitchen for two mugs of tea while it was my turn.

As I washed my hands I vaguely heard the musical ringtone of my mobile phone but it stopped. I was very careful with who had the number and knew that whoever was ringing would call back. I washed my hands and was about to climb into the shower when I heard voices, Chris was on my phone!

Naked I ran back into the room and there he was lying back on the bed like some kind of royalty looking sexy and relaxed, my phone to his ear. The bedside clock on the nightstand told me it was four thirty in the afternoon, two thirty back in the UK, and I was late ringing Mum for our usual Four o'clock/Two o'clock Sunday Afternoon chat!

"Yes it is! Yes... She's just in the bathroom Mrs Mair... Oh OK... Jen, yes, I'm very well thank you, no..." I put a hand to my mouth seeing him naked in a bed he'd spent at least ten of the last forty-eight hours taking me to new orgasmic heights, now on first name terms with my Mum, what WAS he going to tell her!

"We've rented a villa for a long weekend - a great pool we've just got out of, really nice." I lashed out at him with the hand towel I was holding as I imagined the visions in Mum's head, "Yeah, hang on I'll just hand you over... please do Jen... yes as soon as I'm back in the UK I promise!" he handed me MY smart phone, "there you go Baby," he said, adding a now pointless, "it's your Mum!"

I sat on the bed, raising my legs up to lay next to him.

"Hi Mummy," I said brightly, "chatting with Chris then?"

"And why shouldn't I?" she said, "I've known Christian since he was five days old, changed his nappies, fed and winded him at the same time as I did you!"

I pressed the 'speaker' button.

"You changed Chris's nappies Mum?" He looked at me with a grin, leaning over to get closer to the microphone.

"She's just pointing out that she saw me naked before you did honey." He said with a lift in his voice.

"Precisely," said Mum, "Now Christian, bugger off and have a shower and make some tea or something while Christina and I have some girly talk, go on, off you go!"

"Sorry Mrs Mair, just going Mrs Mair!" he planted a loud slurpy kiss on my cheek and went to the bathroom as ordered, taking the tea he'd already made with him and as soon as I heard the electric shower start up I switched off the speaker so we could talk normally and took a sip of mine.

"Oh Chrissie BABY!" she gasped, and I could hear the delight in her voice, "So you've had a night together!"

"Two in fact," I said with a sigh I couldn't hold back, so tried to mentally change the subject of the amazing sex I'd had with the man she'd known from a baby, "this villa is so lovely, I'll send you the details, it'll be perfect for when you and Daddy come to stay... eventually!"

"Well, seems like I'll have to, protect you from that Christian!" So Mum was going to get a bit rude was she? Two could definitely play at that game!

"Oh no," I said languidly stretching, "I'd much rather you didn't do that..."

"Christina Lillian Mair, get you!" she screeched.

"Wait a second Mum," I said, messing around with my phone while I emailed her a picture of us on the beach that seemed like ages ago - me in my sexy yellow bikini and him in his shorts, "there," I said, pressing the 'send' button, "check out the picture and tell me if you think I should be basket weaving or country dancing with him instead."

"Hang on," said Mum, "it's just loading... Holy fucking Jesus!" hissed Mum again, the lady that hardly ever swore, "Ahem... Weeeell, I err... I think it's fair to say that young Christian has grown up a bit since I last saw him Christina that's for sure."

"The defence rests," I said putting a hand back behind my head to bask naked in the glory of my victory.

"Oh Baby," said Mum, "he does look lovely doesn't he, mind you so do you honey. I told you that yellow bikini would look great on you, yes," she breathed, "a gorgeous couple," she said with the definite emphasis on the word 'couple', "can't wait to show this to Julie next week!"

"Pace yourself Mum," I said, "we've only been..." I paused.

"Only been what Darling?"

"Seeing each other Mum, hanging out - for a month."

"Not forgetting the first sixteen years of your lives of course," she added, "Suppose we have to knock off a few at the end, when you were being so mean to him!"

"MUUUM!?" I whined like a teenager as she threw in the large spanner I'd conveniently forgotten about.

"But you were!" she pointed out the obvious in the way that Mum's so often do, "various Mums' told me."

"What?" I said stupidly, "who..."

"Oh come on Darling, did you honestly think your school was another country?" I could hear a quite genuine sigh from the other end of the phone line. "Julie and I were mates, you know? And Gavin's Mum Vanessa? We were at school together, I carried her home after her hen night.

She came into the shop one Friday morning and showed me the letter that Pete Finlay wrote to her about him, with Simon and that thug Brett that always seemed to be around. She was fuming... right up to the point that I told her what the three of them had been up to, and Gavin breaking Christian's glasses on purpose, and Brett almost breaking his nose. And that was only one of the times that he'd been attacked..." I made to but in, "attacked Darling, you're a policewoman, you tell me."

There was nothing I could say to that, I'd arrested people for less.

"Nessa was shocked of course, Gavin was a very bright kid and did very well academically so after our chat - all of the stuff that Julie told me really - she went into the school to find out for herself.

She spoke to the head who told her what had been said rather than what could be proved and all that. She did point out that Gavin did always seem to be around when things were going on around Christian and the school was 'dealing with it'. They had teachers watching him as often as possible after that and yes, Young Mr Mills was around where the shit was happening.

Then a few days after you all left school she came in and asked if I still saw Julie. I said that I did and asked why. She said young Gavin wanted to apologise for his part in all of the grief and left an envelope for me to give to Julie, it was a Specsavers voucher to cover the cost of getting Christian's glasses replaced and forty quid for the trousers and shirts that had been ruined weeks before."

That made sense, Christian had put the frighteners on him and he'd probably ran straight home and told his Mum.

"Christian explained why that was a few weeks ago."

"Did... did he beat him up?"

"Didn't need to, he only threatened him," I said.

"Not surprised, the way you lot treated him."

"Thanks Mum," I said with just a hint of sourness, then added, "Mum..." I was thinking about the lack of information about him, "Did you and Julie chat about us? About me being in the RAF and him being in the Marines?"

"Sometimes," she said, "we used to have a coffee once or twice a month, then I was back doing her hair again. She told me about having to have her hair done to go see him get his medal from the Duke of Edinburgh. I told her you were in the RAF some years before, but we only ever chatted amongst ourselves."

"You never told me?"

"No Sugar," she said with a pause, "I knew how badly you felt about Christian and him giving that hooligan Simon a slap or two, I also knew that you'd feel guilty about some of it..."

"Yeah..." I said, "I did."

"The last thing I wanted to do was spoil the fun you were having in your great job by bringing up Christian, particularly as he was doing so well, had his degree, medal and all of that."

OK. That made perfect sense, as I kind of knew it would, this was my Mum of course.

"Ah well, never mind honey," she said with an air of conciliation, "you were never violent towards him were you; no, and by the sound of it you... err... kinda made it up to him this weekend?"

Cheeky mother of mine! Again, two can play at that game...

"Almost Mum," I said with rude, suggestive sigh, "almost..."

Just as I thought I'd outdone my Mum she came back with the final quip,

"That's my girl!" I gasped at that! "I'm sorry Darling," she giggled, "but I just have to admit to myself that my daughter - my little Kissie-Chrissie - is the gorgeous, sexy-looking 36-24-36 blonde bombshell just about wearing that yellow teeny-bikini in the picture you sent me. My lovely girl is finally starting to... err... live a little and enjoy herself and the fact that she is finally starting to enjoy herself with one of the nicest boys I ever met that now looks like Mr Universe just makes me feel better and better. You remember all that stuff me and Auntie Jo said to you about not putting yourself about and not sleeping with just anyone?"

"Yes?" I giggled back, unsure of her response.

"This is why," she said, "I approve Christina, I definitely approve, just you look after him!"

"Thanks Mum!"

"I'll leave you two to enjoy your weekend away, speak to you soon Baby, love you!"

"Love you Mummy!"

I disconnected the call and stood, walking into the bathroom where my incredible lover of the last two nights was rinsing off in the huge shower cubicle. I thought about the amazing oral he'd given me the evening before so stepped in and pulled the glass door closed behind me, kissing him then dropping to my knees before him.

As the water splashed off of him and on to me, I looked up into his face and proceeded to wank him suggestively. I grinned up to him,

"My Mum says I have to make it up to you for being such a cow when we were teenagers." I opened my mouth and sucked him in, bobbing back and forth slowly and surely, just like in the internet porn I'd watched with John when we were drunk.

"I know your Mum likes me Chrissie, but I'm guessing she never suggested you do this... ooooh shit!" he gasped as I rubbed my tongue on the sensitive flesh under his helmet.

"Not as such Chris," I said taking a breath, "not as such..."

I'd never gone all the way with a blowjob but knew I was going to that day; not only did I suck and mouth him to his orgasm, he came in my mouth and onto my chest like I'd seen in the porn movies. Feeling really proud of myself I was only half a thought away from if not actually telling my Mum then at least hinting to her about it.

Still on my knees I took a handful of shower gel and washed and manipulated his penis, feeling it harden slightly under my care even after I'd blown him.

"This is a wonderful piece of work you have going on here Chris," I said, "I'm amazed that some of the girls took the rip out of you suggesting you didn't have one. If only they knew!" I said wanking him quicker for a moment, "I suppose at least two of us have had gotten quite close to it!"

Chris smiled.

"Can't argue with that!" he said reaching a hand to stroke then hold my hair back.

I was sure I could hear a suggestion of something in his voice.