Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah!" I hissed back at him, "I have NEVER felt an orgasm like that in my LIFE!" I pushed hard up against him feeling his dick push hard against my cervix again and crying out.

"Guessing you'd like some more Chrissie?"

"Pleeeease!" I said, adding a more energetic "YES!" as he raised up and off of me again for another round. Being so close to my last come, it took me no time to get back to the plateau of my second and this time Christian eased off physically, but my psychologist boyfriend decided it was time to give me a bit of a brain-fuck...

"Come for me Christina," he said kissing my face and down my neck and exhibiting the most tender and sensitive movements, "Have an orgasm just for me, come for me Chrissie, come for the big strong commando, come for your Christian..."

CHRIST!!

My second come hit me, harder and faster than the first and I was crying out his name again,

"OH SHIT, CHRISTIAN!"

"Oh Christina!" he hissed back into my ear as I felt him push hard up and into me for the last time, his come as hard-earned and welcome as both of mine had been.

We rolled to our sides and glued our mouths together, catching our breath, cooling down from the single most intense sexual activity either of us had ever known - we did check.

Still panting the tiniest bit I looked at him, the first man to make me come during a fuck, twice in fact; no, the first man to ever make me come during love-making.

OK, he did fuck my very shapely little bod into the middle of next week, but it wasn't just that, it was... sexy, sensitive, tender, passionate and without question 'lovely' - just what I'd been hoping for and dreaming about when I'd first considered making love with Chris.

And that was it, I felt that feeling again, shit but I had it bad for my old friend and neighbour, which all added just the tiniest tremble to my loins as I slowly came down.

I looked into his gorgeous face,

"Christian," I said biting my bottom lip, "how the fuck are we going to explain that to our Mums'?"

He laughed and pulled me against him, I was powerless to resist.

"Let's just say we were playing house again."

"I'm sure I've never played house like that before Christian." I snuggled up close to my big strong man and felt warm, safe and... yeah OK, I'll say it, loved.

We woke at work o'clock the next morning and I was most pleased to find that he was ready for a rematch, the sight of his huge morning wood holding up the sheet that covered us a bit scary in the morning light but I'd enjoyed it with no problem the night before so I didn't let that stop me kneeling across him to enjoy myself with some classic cowgirl.

Chris didn't object in the slightest and I realised it was his first chance to see me naked in the daylight. OK, he'd seen my VIRTUALLY naked as we played around on the beach and in the warm blue waters of the Med but not completely.

Laying back he put his hands behind his head and just looked and grinned lecherously.

"Oh yeah Chrissie," he said with a look that made my toes curl, "You are well worth the wait," he reached out a single hand to stroke my bare skin, reaching up to cup my left breast, the hard nipple pinching between his fingers, "you are, as I have said before, perfect..." his voice tailed off and he pulled me down to kiss him and I purred again, squeaking a little note of acquiescence into his mouth as his arms wrapped around me, one slipping down to lay warmly on my bottom.

"My turn now Christian," I said turning to the bedside table and the condoms I'd left there the night before, opening one, and reaching down and giving him a few cheeky wanks and squeezing the biggest penis I'd ever seen not in a porn movie, then once satisfied to roll the prophylactic into place before raising up settling back down onto him again with a cheeky, "Wow Christian..." as I had to raise one knee to get high enough to come back down on him with a slightly guttural moan as I reached the perfect depth.

OK, our mutual friend Rachel had confessed that she'd slept with my friend Christian and in fact lost her virginity to him, she certainly never mentioned he was this huge!

But then he was her first so I guess every guy she slept with afterwards would always be a bit of a let-down! As I bottomed out on him, I thought of how this might have been to lose your virginity to!

With all of those sexy thoughts in my head I screwed him for as long as I had energy which was half-way through my first come and almost collapsing onto him in my throes. He held me and fucked me through my climax stopping only to roll out from under me then raise me by my hips and push me forwards a bit before I felt him all but mount me from behind.

Christ but he went deep into me, pulling me back hard onto his length with both hands on my still tender tits, with a tiny cry and an eyes-wide-open stare into the pillows as I felt my second come of that morning start it's quick but unstoppable progression through me from my cervix to all points north, south, east and west until I cried out again in the most amazing sexy explosion of feelings from my puss all the way up to my brain, and I actually cried.

I felt him come again, his swollen glans deep inside me after he'd enjoyed his ride. I slumped forward giggling like a pissed idiot my entire groin feeling like it had just run a marathon.

He saw my tears,

"Christina!" he said laying next to my and cupping my cheek, "are you OK?"

"Hell yeah!" I beamed into his face and kissing him again, "that was THE most amazing love-making," I pecked a kiss on his lips, "EVER! I've never come as strongly as that - not even on my own with my vibrator!"

He smiled the smile of the satisfied professional and kissed me again.

I was no stranger to orgasms I'll be honest.

Like many of my gender I was lucky enough to have been encouraged not to be afraid of sexuality, or sex for that matter, and can still to this day remember in my first year of college leaning against the washing machine quite accidentally and feeling my first rather domesticated sex toy and the amazing feelings it evoked.

I now knew why I had seen my Mum, someone I knew was quite a passionate woman herself, standing so close to it as it went through the spin cycle.

About a week later I saw a Channel Four movie on my bedroom TV that was a bit racy and left nothing to the imagination, added to this I was considering having sex with Simon, so I masturbated to a full climax for the first time. Oooh it was very nice.

It became a bit of a habit and I read various things on the internet about what and what not to do and how I could have the most fun. I'd started a Saturday and holiday job in Boots the Chemist in the town so had access to money, I also had some very smart looking corporate clothing that with the addition of some of the demonstration make-up they had in abundance to make me look more grown-up, made my way to Ann Summers and bought a vibrator, the shop girl only marginally older than me talking me through what to get and selling me a simple phallic vibe that I could use for either clitoral or penetrative pleasure. I will confess I was still a virgin and didn't want to lose that little treasure until I found the right guy to help me with it.

I soon learned how to turn myself on and how to make myself come, learning to control my gasps and cries unless I had the house to myself. I ran the first set of batteries down in less than a week and but bought a twelve pack from work with my staff discount and never ran out again.

With the history of my various orgasmic pleasures over the years fresh in my mind - none of which came close to my last ones - I lay in the wide king-sized bed I'd slept the most relaxing night's sleep in with my wonderful man and been screwed by him twice and, I think, had four or was it five comes. I tried to gather enough energy to get out of bed, falling into a light doze with my hand lightly on my still-swollen pussy.

As I lay there gradually coming back to life, Chris had made us coffee, real coffee (not instant!) and was grinning as I slowly emerged from my orgasmic coma, and thanks to a cup of the brown life-reviving brew I was able to head to the bathroom on wobbly legs just about in my control.

After using the loo and washing my hands I just stepped straight into the shower and it was enough to bring me back to life again.

I arranged an easy breakfast of granola, yoghurt with honey, fresh fruit I cored or peeled, and made tea while my lover had his turn in the shower.

We sat in the shade on our veranda and looked out across the med, both still naked and for once speechless, other than simple statements about the food or what a glorious day it was.

Something unspoken had passed between us and I guess it was just that lovers' telepathy thing, after all we already knew the answers to so many questions about the other person that the small talk was unnecessary.

We relaxed into our Sun loungers and applied sun-screen, especially to our white bits that never normally saw the sun and Chris gave me another massage. This time he didn't stop at my bikini line and I felt his hands massage my bottom, inner thighs and breasts, just like I'd wanted him to those weeks before at the beach. It was amazingly sexy but I just wanted to sleep afterwards.

After an hour of lying there, still both recovering from our amazing rounds of love-making Chris stood, removed his sunglasses and leapt straight into the pool. I took off my sunglasses and jumped in after him, pulling myself along in a half-crawl, half breast-stroke kind of movement as he powered through the water like an Olympian. Fuck but he was fit and he looked it, so I moved across to where he was about to do his next racing turn and he was quick enough to swim into my open arms and we kissed again.

While I have no complaints about how he'd kissed me in the weeks leading up to this, sat in the cool water in his arms, kissing and cuddling was just the best and I all but used up my supply of contented sighs and gasps of simple delight.

We climbed out of the pool and sat back on the loungers to dry off before we headed back into the villa for more coffee and a snack, still naked and I just loved the attention and grateful looks of my muscular marine as he leched at my naked form.

"Like what you see Chris?" I said.

"I can't get enough of you Chrissie," he said with a hint of a growl, "I'm conscious that in three days time I'll have to imagine and remember what you look like with no clothes on - I can't get enough of you Baby."

I was so touched I walked to him, held out my hand and led him to our bed again.

He lifted me and lay me down, bringing his head to my groin rather than laying over me. Before I knew it he was raising my legs and kissing my thighs getting closer and closer to my sex, John had never gone down on me, Paul twice but I could tell he was never really into it, Rodge a few times later into our affair and it was pretty good but he always stopped just as I was getting into it. It always made me feel very sexually vulnerable and I'm not sure I ever really relaxed enough.

But Christian, Wow-Wee!

Bearing in mind we had made love twice already, and I'd always found oral to be the most intimate of all sexual acts but within his first lick of my labia, I was laid back and rolling towards my first come as he penetrated me with his tongue, swiped up and down, sucked and licked my pussy lips before he settled on my clitoris and attacked that, while his pointer finger strummed inside me and found my G-spot.

My climax was incredible and I felt his short buzz-cut hair in my fingers as I stroked his head in encouragement, calling out his name. He decided that one orgasm wasn't going to be enough and without giving me time to recover took me to my next, this time finger-fucking me while he sucked and licked my genitalia, as I cried out his name a second time, I felt his pussy-wet ring finger slide into my anus and stroke there! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Where had THAT been all my life.

Both hands were at my sides grasping my sheet as I rolled into a series of powerful spasms I'd never known the like of before.

"Oh Christian!" I gasped out his name as his lips, tongue and fingers had my hips raised off of the bed as I came to my first multiple orgasm the like of which I'd never known in my life before, and it was only when I dragged my tingling groin from his face that I was allowed some respite.

He was quickly at my side and holding me through the last of my tremors and wiping away the tears on my face as we giggled, kissed and hugged before we napped again.

I woke to the smells of cooking meat and I crawled from my bed and pulled on my tiny panties and the olive green T-shirt Chris still had on his pile of uniform from the night before. He'd lit the barbecue and the first of the steaks were going on.

"Chrissie!" he said with a grin, "was just coming to wake you up, coffee in the mug there." He leaned forward and kissed me, softly and tenderly and the bubbles in my tummy were at it again. I was crazy about this guy! It was more than lust I knew, it was... love, nothing else could even come close.

I'd felt a bit like this before of course but... y'know...

On reflection I'd fallen for Simon after all of his attention and he was bit of an infatuation, and I was in love with him but not sure he felt the same ever, he was in love with rugby after all.

John and Paul - not really, I'd had real feelings for Paul and did feel it getting serious just at the point when he dumped me for some wrap-around sunglasses, a Sig Saur P226 pistol and an M16 assault rifle derivative.

Rodge? Nah - I was on the rebound and feeling down, he was 'just sex' and whenever I started to think it could be more once we got out of that place, he'd do something amazingly cuntish and blow that out of the water and I'd swear never again.

Until we met in some shitty corridor or yard or room at Bastion and we'd be all over the other and shagging again. It wasn't making love, definitely not.

After less than 24 hours with Chris I could never call anything I'd had before love-making ever again, not in the same way, hell no.

"That looks amazing Chris," I said, putting a hand on his T-shirted shoulder, "do I have time to... freshen up?"

"About ten minutes honey," he said, "but you look fucking gorgeous already!"

"What?" I said pulling down his shirt I was wearing to show 'RMCTC LYMPSTONE - STAFF' around the Royals' globe and laurel cap badge, "this ol' thing?"

"You'd look sexy in a sandbag Chrissie, trust me."

"Back in five," I pecked a kiss in his cheek and had a really fast shower without getting my hair wet and in the bedroom pulled on my lovely green lace, thonged bodysuit which had sat in my drawer since my arrival, but now I knew it would get the kind of appreciation it deserved.

I sprayed perfume and applied a touch of lipstick, and for badness put his T-shirt back on again. It smelled nicely of him, of my boyfriend, of my Christian.

My Christian, I'd called him that years before when we were both at primary school and another girl had been jealous of our closeness and had tried to make him her best friend, but MY Christian had seen right through that.

I'd loved him like a brother, always had, until he wasn't there and then the other boys started to take an interest in me and...

I shook my head and headed back out to the veranda and the great food he was cooking.

He saw me and grinned again, his T-shirt fitting me like a short dress. I gave him a twirl and he handed me a beer.

I thought about the falling out and my 'bother from another mother',

"So Chris, do you think that your childhood... err... difficulties made you closer to Stevie?"

He paused, flipping a lamb chop as he did so.

"Nah," he said with a grin and taking a long slug on his beer, "he's just as much of an aggravating little twat now as he was then."

I laughed,

"That's wicked!" I said, slapping out harmlessly at him, "talking about OUR 'ickle baby Stevie like that!" I threw in 'our baby' just to give him some more old 'Christian and Christina' context.

"Oh, he was alright I suppose," he looked thoughtful, "just because he's my brother never stopped me wanting to strangle him every now and again." He sipped more beer and flipped another lamb chop, "When Rachel and I first started going out he was twelve - and just followed me... sorry US, around the whole time, could have strangled him. You 'only children' are so lucky."

I moved closer to him and slipped an arm around his waist,

"But I had a brother Christian," I said, "he lived two doors away from me for most of my life, and looked after me, unless I was looking after him of course." I couldn't hold back my smile and he kissed me this time - long, slow and incredibly, gently amazing and I thought I would melt.

"Yeah, and when you started going out with boys I was the aggravating twat I expect."

"No! You were never but I did think you might report back to your Mum who would then tell mine!"

"There," he said, his arms extended, "same shit, different day. I could have cheerfully strangled Stevie sometimes; when I was going out to meet Rachel I would let his bike tyres down and hide the pump, happy he wouldn't find it 'til I was safely a few miles away on my bike."

"Christian Tucker!" I admonished, "that's wicked."

"Sibling thing Baby," he said with a shrug, "we do shitty stuff when we're kids... BUT," he pointed his beer bottle at me, "I went off to university, he was at big school. He started reading my physiology text books and decided he wanted to be a paramedic so took Chemistry and biology. His teachers at school then college are like 'with your results you could get into medical school' so now he's a doctor, and we're best mates - have been since I went to uni'." He leaned in closer, "I think absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"Definitely," we kissed again.

Just to make the perfect moment, He raised a plate and placed a burger onto an already prepared bun with some salad, laid cheese over that, then two strips of bacon. This had a pork chop, a steak laid next to the bun then some sausages laid into a cut baguette, "there you go," he said.

"Is that all for me?"

"Of course, the rest is mine!"

"But..." I gasped, "I'll never eat all that!"

"Darling, lovely Christina," he said, "we'll get up tomorrow morning and do a bit of a run and a walk before it gets too hot. Trust me honey, with the rest of the energy we've been burning off this weekend, you'll never notice it."

I put my hand to his cheek and kissed him,

"I keep forgetting I'm sleeping with a PTI!"

He grinned,

"Not that much sleeping going on the moment Chrissie!"

"Well that's hardly MY fault is it," I said, "you're really good at it, you can hardly blame me for taking advantage of you when the opportunity presents itself."

"Aaaaahh," he sighed as he plated his own food, "my work here is done."

"It had better not be," I whispered, "We have another two nights before we have to be back on base."

"Hence I'm working on adequate food stuffs to keep our energy levels up."

"I'll make sure I clear my plate then Sarge."

The food, like everything about my lover, was amazing and I had no problem finishing it all, even picking at the few sausages and bacon rashers still on the hot plate.

We had some more beers then one of the two bottles of wine we'd bought for our first date, a white called Petritis which, while it sounded like a foot inflammation, was a really nice white wine that I had a taste for.

I sipped mine relaxing back into the lounger chair, lifting my leg and stretching it out.

"You legs are AMAZING Chrissie!"

"Thank you Chris," I said lifting them up the left then the right flashing an amount of bottom and the thin strip of emerald green lacy thong bisecting it. I put my hands on my hips, "I am rather proud of them!"