Old Friends, New Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quickly up and straddling this marvel of a man. I kissed him feverishly and raked my hands down his firm chest, squeezing at his nipples. He moaned into my mouth, causing a new stirring in my core. I was out of my mind with sexual energy and I moved down his body kissing, licking and nibbling my way across his body as if I was charting new territory. He groaned and hearing his approval urged me to keep going. I got to that belly button and slowly circled it with my tongue as if it were a miniature dick. I suckled gently and licked it like a lollipop. I kissed my way down his happy trail stopping just before I got to his dick. I leaned to my left and planted soft sensual kisses down the V-cut indentation between his abs and groin. I then ran my wet hot tongue all the way back up then leaned to my right and did the same.

Chris's hips bucked under me as I felt the tip of his hard dick in between my breasts. I dropped the top half of my body low into him, pressed my ample breasts together and began stroking his penis between them, licking the head every time it came to the top. Now it was Chris's turn to groan and moan. I smiled inwardly thinking "I still got it." I pressed my breasts together harder and started to pick up a bit of speed. Chris began to thrust his hips upward toward me. I became very still and he looked down at me confused.

"Is something wrong? Are you ok?" He asked sounding both concerned and frustrated. I gave a devilish grin and replied, "It's my turn. Don't move unless I tell you to. Understood?"

Chris gave an amused smile and said "Yes ma'am. Whatever you say." With that he leaned back on his elbows and watched as I continued to fuck him with my tits. He slowly began quietly moaning again. I relished the feeling of his hot, hard dick sliding against the soft flesh of my breasts. Chris let his head fall back and with one final downward thrust of my breasts, I took Chris's beautiful penis in my mouth. He sat straight up shocked from the immediate change in sensations. I sucked on the head hard and then let it go with a pop.

Chris tried to reach out for me and I told him that if he moved again, there would be trouble. He laughed and agreed. I licked slow, deliberate circles around the head of his cock, occasionally dragging my wet tongue up to dip into the slit at the top. He inhaled sharply and groaned under his breath. I kissed and licked down the sides and underneath his delicious member before going lower to lick and suck in his balls. I took them into my mouth one at a time, then both together. I caressed them with my tongue then hummed. Chris was coming undone. He struggled not to reach out to me.

I told Chris to stand up. He did so and I dropped to my knees in front of him. His eyes made contact with mine as his dick parted my lips and slowly disappeared into my mouth. He let out a sound that was almost animalistic. I started to suck on his dick while causing a steady friction with my tongue on the underside. Chris weaved his hands behind his head to keep from touching me. I began to pick up speed as Chris gently thrust into my mouth. I was intoxicated by the taste and smell of this man. The subtle smell of sweat on his skin turned me on even more and caused me to devour this delicious dick like it was the last one I'd ever have.

Chris pumped in and out of my mouth at a pace that matched my sucking. I bobbed up and down faster, throwing Chris off his rhythm. He moaned loudly and said

"Shit! Oh shit! Damn girl! Yes!"

His throaty praise excited me further and I got down low on my knees, changed my angle and took Chris deep into my throat. The sensation made him gasp. He couldn't take anymore. He grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my throat, the tip of his cock, bouncing off my tonsils. I moaned and pulled my left hand under me to feverishly rub my clit while I attempted to keep sucking as Chris assaulted my throat. I moaned and groaned on his dick, the vibration pushing him over the edge. Chris pumped into my throat 2 more times, so hard I gagged and I felt his hot seed hit the back of my throat and flow down into my belly. The sweet, salty taste of him in my throat was too much and with a flick of my clit, I had my third life-changing orgasm.

Chris and I both struggled to regain our breathing. He collapsed onto the bed and I laid my head on the foot of the bed, still on my knees.

"Oh... My... God. You're fucking amazing." Chris struggled with his words as he slowly regained his composure. I stood and crawled onto the bed lying on my side. He moved up and lay beside me, our bodies glistening and sticky with sweat.

Suddenly he rolled over on top of me with a devilish look in his eye. I already knew.

"I'm not done with you yet." Chris said to me in a deep, velvety voice dripping with desire.

" I certainly hope not. Fuck me. Fuck me like you own me." I was in a trance, no inhibitions, no hesitation. Just pure unfiltered bliss.

Chris didn't need anymore encouragement. He dropped his weight onto me. I felt the tip of his dick at the entrance to my sopping wet lips. He slowly slide it up and over my clit a few times, before slamming hard into me.

"Oh fuck! Aaahhh! Yessss!" I was screaming and he was driving into me with the precision of a well-oiled piston. The feeling of that delicious dick fucking me, the sizzle of the sweat dripping off his skin onto mine. The sound and feeling of his balls slapping into my ass was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Every nerve in my body was alive, my head was spinning. I was making sounds I didn't know I was capable of making. He fucked me like a wild animal and I fucking loved every minute of it. He reached his long arm up and over me, grabbing me by both wrists, never disturbing his stroke. He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and leaned down and bit my nipple. I screamed in a delicious combination of pleasure and pain. He then sucked the same nipple into his mouth, causing my mind to go blank. I had never felt anything like this.

Chris was out of his mind with pleasure. Forcing words through gritted teeth, some of which were incoherent. His eyes closed as he fucked me silly.

"So tight...so wet...my pussy...ah shit!" He was in heaven. Hot, juicy heaven. Suddenly he stopped, pulled out, flipped me over and pulled me up onto my knees. I was breathing hard and eagerly waiting for him to continue his pounding.

He slowly rubbed the swollen tip of his dick up and down my slit. It felt so damn good! He slapped me on my round ass making me squeal. He rubbed his dick up and down my slit again, quickly poking the head into and pulling it back out of me, then slapping my ass with his dick. He reached around and rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I bucked backward toward him, searching for his delicious dick. He chuckled and slapped my ass again. I was growing frustrated.

"Don't fucking tease me. Fuck me. Punish me. Own me."

I tried to push back again but a large strong hand stopped me. Chris circled my swollen clit with the wet head of his dick, causing me to whimper.

"I'll give you exactly what you want. But first answer me this: Whose pussy is this?

I hated that cliched line so I just sucked my teeth, my frustration growing. Chris rammed into me hard and pulled out. I screamed and begged for more.

"Whose pussy is this, Shane?" Say my name and I'll give you what you want." He was holding my hips steady and leaned down and licked me from front to back in one long, hot agonizingly slow stroke, circling my asshole and darting his tongue in and out before asking again.

"Whose." He thrust into me hard. A deep, feline-like noise came from deep with me. "Pussy." He thrust again. "Is." He pounded me again. "This?!" He gave me 2 hard strokes then pulled all the way out of me. My pussy contracted, my thick body struggling against his grasp, trying desperately to reclaim my prize. I couldn't take it anymore.

"It's yours!", I screamed. "Chris! It all belongs to you baby. Chris, please."

With that he spread my asscheeks wide and plunged back into the pearl-glazed depths of me. He fucked me without caution. Fucked me relentlessly, life he could never get enough. I screamed through gritted teeth.

"Shit! Oh my God. Yes! That's it baby. Oh fuck!

I lost the last bit of my mind, babbling incoherently, drool running from the sides of my mouth, hanging on for dear life as the curve of his dick beat the hell out of my g-spot. I had never experienced such deep and intense pleasure in my life. I didn't think it could get any better until he did something I will never forget.

Never pausing, Chris leaned over me and grabbed a handful of my hair, tangling his fingers in my soft curls, yanking my head back causing the arch in my back to dip dangerously low. He sat me up slightly on his dick, holding my hair and never stopping his stroke. While his left hand held me in place by my hair his right hand came in front of me and held me by my throat. He then used this new leverage to pull me further onto his dick than I thought possible. Holding me there, grinding into me. I damn near died.

"Now I want you to scream my name when you cum." He whispered almost dangerously into my ear. Still grinding into me he said "Do you hear me? When you cum all over this dick you better scream my fucking name. And scream it like you mean it. Like it's the last word that will ever cross your lips. Do you fucking hear me?"

"Oh my God, yes. Yes. Ooh, yes daddy. Whatever you want." I cooed.

With that he began to fuck me again, still holding me by the hair and throat. But now he fucked me with long, slow, torturous strokes, forcing me to feel every pulsating vein, every rock hard inch, every mind-numbing bit of friction caused the the curve in his dick.

It was too much. Sensations of heat and crackling electricity spread across my body like a blanket. My breathing became rapid and shallow. My mouth hung open, eyes rolled into the recesses of my skull. I felt my nipples tighten, my stomach muscles tighten, my pussy walls contracting on his dick like a vise. He felt the intensity of his own orgasm building up. His pace quickened, the veins in his dick seemed to throb in time with my rapid heartbeat. His grip on my throat loosened and he instead placed that hand on my waist, pulling me hard against him as he thrust upward into me. He breathed loudly, his breath coming in short, ragged, groans. I tried to scream but no sound escaped. The headboard banged into the wall loudly as we climbed that final peak together. Suddenly I felt like my entire body burst open and I screamed a loud, gutteral sound as my body shuddered, bucked and writhed as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed over my body. The contractions of my spasming pussy on Chris's dick pushed him over the edge.

He thrust a few more times into me hard and fast, suddenly holding still at the deepest point as he shot load after load of hot creamy cum into my pussy. Our juices mixed together and flowed out of me, cascading a pearly white down my thighs and creating a large puddle on the sheets. We collapsed into the bed in a tangled sweaty heap. We laid there, completely spent from an entire afternoon of pleasure on a level that I didn't know was possible. It took another 5 minutes of aftershocks and a full 15 minutes for me to be able to breathe normally again.

I looked over at Chris. The sweat glistening on his body making him look like an oil painting of the perfect man. He looked over at me and narrowed his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I love you, Shane." I looked over his facial features, stroked his face and said "I know... I've always loved you."

We looked into each other's eyes, a telling sadness on both our faces. I sat up, smiled, and said "It's only Friday. We have the rest of the weekend. Besides, you said that I couldn't leave, remember?"

Chris sat up and kissed me tenderly on my lips. "And after this weekend?"

I looked away from him and said, "I go back to my life as Mrs. Shane Taylor."

Chris nodded slowly. Suddenly he jumped up, catching me slightly off guard.

"Ok then. But in the meantime, you can continue to be Mrs. Robertson until Sunday. I know it's corny, but let a man dream."

I giggled, watching Chris disappear into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on and he reappeared.

"Care to join me for a shower?" He stood there in his naked glory, making me regret not making a move 10 years ago. I bit my bottom lip and slowly got up, legs still wobbly. Chris took my hand and lead me into the shower. The hot water felt heavenly over my sticky skin. I leaned my head back and let the water flow thru my hair and over my face. When I opened my eyes, I didn't see Chris. I looked down to see him kneeling beneath me.

"May I ask you a question, Mrs. Robertson?" He asked while slowly massaging my sore and swollen lips.

I smiled down at him. Live a little, I thought to myself. "Yes Mr. Robertson?"

Chris placed small gentle kisses on my labia, gently sweeping his tongue through my slit. I moaned gently.

"Whose pussy is this?"

12