Old FwB Takes Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Engaged man submits a second time.
2.2k words
4.7
7.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The post nut clarity came over me, but as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I knew I would obey him. I tried telling myself it was because he forces me. But I stared at my messy face and I knew the truth: I was his slut and I craved more.

_______________________________________

After Sam left, and I came all over the floor, I quickly cleaned up everything and showered. My mind was all over the place, trying to come to terms with the fact that I had cheated, and loved it. And worse, that I was already craving more of Sam.

The next few days I was going back and forth between craving Sam's cock and cum, and never wanting to see him again. I did my best to hide my conflicted feelings from Adam, and he didn't seem to notice it. We just went by as normal.

The turning point was 5 days after Sam's last visit, Adam worked a double shift at the hospital and wouldn't be home until the next morning, and I had a couple of glasses of wine. I started to think about Sam, how he just took control of me immediately and how I just obeyed. I also thought about how I was going to deal with the video he had of me moaning while greedily sucking his magnificent 8 inch cock. I could visualize every vein and how it was hovering in front of my face.

The more I thought about everything, and the more wine I drank, I got hornier and hornier. I started to feel how my ass felt empty and almost pulsing, desperate to get fucked. I reached for my phone and stared at the text conversation with Sam for a while. I got up on all fours and took a picture of my ass and started to write.

"Sir, I'm sorry for not obeying you. You were right, I want you to own me, use my holes for your pleasure. I crave your cock, and your cum. Please let me be your slut and breed me. I'll be a good slave for you, I promise!" I clicked send before I chickened out.

Drunk me rationalized that I didn't have a choice, Sam would send the video to Adam and that was the only reason I was doing this. It was my only choice. Not the desire I felt growing inside me.

My phone beeped, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Sam's name on the screen. It was a short reply, it just said his address and 1 hour. I rushed to the bathroom to get ready and shower before heading out, exactly 45 minutes after his text I knocked on his door.

"It's open," I heard Sam call from inside. I took one last shaky breath and again told myself it's only because I have no choice before I opened the door and stepped inside. I walked inside and saw Sam sitting on his couch, naked and his beautiful cock still soft against his thigh. Even while soft it was a masterpiece, 5 inches long and thick, as big as I was when I was hard. I could see the veins making it seem even thicker.

"Took you long enough slut. I got to admit, I was expecting you to reach out the next day. Almost thought I would have to send Adam our video," he said with a grin. Before I could speak he continued, "Just to make sure the rules are clear, you will do anything I tell you. You will not hesitate or question me. As long as you obey I won't have to tell Adam anything. You got that?"

"Yes," I replied, looking down at the floor trying not to stare at his cock.

"No sir? There's no point in being shy now, you said you were my slave didn't you, and I think a slave should always address his owner respectfully, right slut?" Sam asked smugly, knowing I was getting turned on by his every word.

I knew I was defeated, I looked up at his face and said, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, you're right. I'm your slave and should be better at showing you the respect you deserve." I noticed his cock twitching and growing slightly bigger as I spoke.

Sam smiled widely and spoke, "Perfect, I knew you would be a good slut. I'm looking forward to owning and using you! Next rule, a slut should always be naked in his masters presence so get undressed. And kneel when you're done." I immediately obeyed and got naked and onto my knees.

Sam stood up and walked over to me, he looked so dominant and in control when he stood over me and looked down on his slut. His ripped body made him look like a god standing there with a cock more beautiful than any other I've seen. I looked up at him and it was like being hit with a truck. Every doubt, guilt or hesitation disappeared and all that was left was desire. A desire to please, a desire to do whatever Sam ordered me to, a desire to submit and be owned by this Adonis. And Sam saw the change as my eyes glazed over with horniness.

Sam took a step closer, I opened my mouth in anticipation but he stopped and grabbed my hair, "A good slut asks for permission first, and I don't think you deserve the honor of my cock yet, start with sniffing my balls," and he pressed my nose into his balls and I smelled perfection. I don't know how else to describe it any other way. It smelt manly and musky, but it was amazing and I felt how my inhibitions, the few I had left, went away with each sniff. I don't know how long I was just sniffing his groin and moaning but eventually he pulled my head back and asked, "Are you ready for my cock? Will you be a good slave now and please your master?"

My cock, almost hurting for how hard it was twitched at the word master and I begged without any hesitation, "Yes master. I'll be the perfect slave for you, I'll do anything for you. Just give me that perfect cock and use me, I'm your cockwhore!"

I tried to reach his cock with my mouth but Sam held my hair in a firm grip, "You will obey every word I say?"

"Yes sir."

"If I text you when your fiancé is home, what will you do?"

"Whatever you order me to, I would come and take care of you immediately if you told me to."

"Would you take any cock I told you to?"

"Yes master, I will let anyone use and bred me if you want me to, I just want to please you master!" I was almost crying at that point, the teasing and talking turned me on like crazy and I was desperate to feel his cock in my mouth. Satisfied with my answers, Sam let go of my hair and I went straight to sucking his cock, moaning loudly as I felt the first taste on my tongue.

I was a man possessed, going to town on masters cock. And Sam enjoyed every second of it, knowing he had broken me completely. I would never be able to recover from this. And I wasn't sure I wanted to, I tasted the tangy and bitterness of the precum on my tongue. It made me want more, I increased my effort, hoping to get as much of his delicious juices as possible. I took as much of his cock as I could in my mouth and explored every millimeter of his rod with my tongue, loving every second while hearing Sam moan.

15 minutes flew by, me just hungrily bobbing in his cock and Sam talking dirty to me, telling me how he was gonna breed me and send me home to my fiancé, how I would be his slut forever and how he was looking forward to me getting bred by anyone. Then Sam again grabbed my hair and pulled me off his dick, with me trying my hardest to keep it in my mouth for as long as possible.

"It's time to get bred slave, are you ready to be turned into a cumdump?" Sam asked looking down at me.

"Yes master, please fuck me. I need you to use my hole and breed me!" I moaned loudly.

Sam led me to the bedroom and ordered me to get onto all fours and I hurried to do as I was told, desperate to get fucked. I felt Sam pour some cold lube on my hole and roughly started to finger me, it hurt but it was a good pain. First one finger but he was impatient and quickly used two and then threw fingers.

Even though it hurt it felt like my entire body was on fire, I craved more and moaned, "Please master, I can't wait. I need you to fuck me!" Sam didn't reply but I felt his fingers withdraw, leaving an empty feeling in my ass. Wasn't empty for long as soon the head pressed against my ring. It took a bit of pressure but suddenly my hole gave it and a good inch of his thick cock went inside me. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" I moaned, I had forgotten how big his cock felt inside me. His fingers had spread some lube inside and prepared me a bit but the stretching was still intense.

Sam didn't give me any time to adjust but kept pressing and I felt more and more of his cock slide inside. I felt so full and moaned uncontrollably, but I wanted to be a good slut for him so I took it. He pushed the last couple of inches in and I felt him against my ass, I had taken it all. There he paused for a couple of minutes, he leaned forward and whispered directly in my ear, "Imagine if Adam could see you now, hearing you moan and beg me to need you. How do you think he would feel?"

"Please, fuck me!" was all I replied, not able to think about anything else but the feeling of his cock filling my ass completely. Sam chuckled but obliged, slowly starting to pull out and then push in again.

I couldn't do anything other than moan as he sped up, soon fucking me in full throttle. Every time he pushed in I felt his cock rub my prostate and it was the most intense pleasure I ever felt, with just his words and his cock he was able to stimulate body my body and mind. Sam put one hand on my throat, and started to do long, slow but hard thrusts, "You like being used, slut? I'm going to fuck this hole regularly, you'll be on your knees begging for my cock all the time. You'll be turned into a desperate cumdump, only time you'll feel satisfaction is naked pleasuring men that can treat you like the whore you are. You. Are. My. Slave. Aren't. You. Slut?" He punctuated the last words with a hard thrust, pulling all the way out and going all the way in each time.

My mind went blank, I couldn't breath and felt a pressure in my balls. I couldn't do anything other than scream, "Yes master, I'm your slave. You own meeeee!" as I was cumming in the most intense orgasm I've ever had, every cell of me felt pleasure and vibrated. The load was the biggest I've ever shot and with every push from Sam, the orgasm kept going. I never wanted this feeling to end and I knew I would be begging to feel this amazing again.

The feeling of me cumming and my ass squishing his cock, brought Sam over the edge and he roared as he pushed all 8 inches in and started to shoot. I was completely wiped and fell onto the bed, not able to hold myself up after the strength of the orgasm. Sam moved to my face and ordered me to clean his dick. As I slowly sucked the residual cum and ass juice of his cock he said, "I knew you would be turned easy, I hope you'll be a good slave now and do as you're told." I felt so submissive cleaning my own ass off his cock but found that it elevated the tastes and the drops of his cum I got to taste made me suck harder, hoping to get even more. Maybe if I sucked enough it would make Sam hard and ready for a second round, so that I could get a full load down my throat.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, "You can leave now. I expect you to always be ready to serve me so be prepared. And I want you to keep my load in you the rest of the night. You can see yourself out slut, I'll be in touch," and he disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door.

I weakly walked to get dressed and left, walking home I couldn't lie anymore. It wasn't the blackmail or that I didn't have a choice, Sam was my master and I would willingly do anything he told me. He had opened something inside me, something I couldn't deny. I loved being his slave and I was already craving more.