Old Man's Flowers

Story Info
Fubuki isn't pleased that Bang is late, until...
1.1k words
3.67
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One-Punch Man fanfiction. Fubuki is 23, Bang is 65. Older men are great!

***

After a long day, Fubuki drew the curtains shut as it was finally night. Fubuki invited Bang over to her apartment after the music festival they went to in town earlier. As it turned out, King was good with a guitar, at least he wasn't just bringing Saitama in to do the dirty work for him instead. Fubuki composed a song with Tatsumaki as a sister-sister band, which came first place in the music tournament. Of course, if they came second place, both of the sisters would be fucking mad. It was about time Fubuki invited Bang over, all while Tatsumaki was at Saitama's apartment with Genos for some odd reason. Apparently Tatsumaki was dating Genos, but Fubuki was only getting that vibe for now.

Flicking a glance into the bathroom mirror, Fubuki brushed her short chin-length hair. She was currently clad in a jade-coloured nightdress, which had a v-neck collar and exposed much of her cleavage. Since Fubuki wasn't wearing a bra underneath this nightie, her large breasts were loose, revealing a wide gap in between them rather than what a push-up bra would do.

Bare feet passed through the bathroom door, nearing the front door to her apartment. Fingers hugged around the doorknob, soon pulling the door open, as her green hues cast their gaze onto the older man she sent the invitation to. "Ah, Bang. It's nice to see you," greeted Fubuki, still wearing a stone-cold look on her face. "Come inside."

"Fubuki-san," voiced Bang.

He came to Fubuki's place still wearing the black tuxedo he wore at the music tournament earlier today. His short grey hair was swept back with wax, albeit his bushy mustache remained the same as always. Bang looked different today.

"You took your sweet time," she snapped. Raising a hand, Fubuki brushed a few chin-length locks behind her ear, shortly before she pulled the door open a little more, enough for Bang to pass through. "What took you so long?"

Walking through the front door to Fubuki's apartment, Bang offered her a bouquet of flowers, which encouraged the bossy woman to halt her complainung about Bang being late. He was a real man; he brought her a bunch of flowers, and also didn't bother to look at her cleavage like almost any other man would. This gesture caused a bittersweet smile to widen along Fubuki's lips. In this set of flowers, there were at least four different bunches in one bouquet; ten flowerheads for each bunch. Yellow petals sitting atop very thin leaves.

"Thank you," she answered, gently taking the flowers from Bang. "Magnolias...they're very pretty. These flowers will surely brighen up the bedroom," she put, her bittersweet smile widening when she observed these vivid, bright flowers.

"Yes," replied Bang, while his grey orbs stayed fixed on her changing expression. When she observed these lemon-coloured flowers, Bang continued to talk, and he even described these flowers to her. "Magnolias represent strong, hard-working, independant ladies," he remarked. "And that's what I think about you. With your heroic powers and your independant group...I believe these flowers are perfect for a woman like you." His dull expression didn't change, Bang still wore a serious expression, a thin line for lips that never frowned or smiled. "I was thinking about purchasing marigold flowers as well for the bouquet, but I didn't in the end. Those flowers also mean the same thing as magnolias."

"They're perfect. When I look at these flowers every morning; they will remind me of my independence and bravery, and that a special man brought me these on the day I sung a song with my older sister. These flowers will hold so many memories. I just hope they will last a spendid few weeks."

Approaching the older man, Fubuki swathed both her arms around his collar, as one hand still clung to the strong stems of the bouquet. A leg coiled around Bang's waist, as the grey-haired man immediately ran a hand along Fubuki's bare thigh. Her nightdress was made of lace and silk, and so was the underwear she wore, which appeared to be a basic black g-string. Bang appeared to be in his mid-sixties, whereas Fubuki was merely twenty-three. But Fubuki never cared about the large age gap; she preferred older men, especially Bang.

"I didn't know you were so well-versed in different flowers and their meanings," remarked Fubuki, as her green hues gazed deeply into those grey orbs. Tilting her head gently, her chin-length locks swayed gently with the motion. Chuckling softly in amusement, Fubuki's lips lightly brushed up against Bang's, albeit she didn't kiss him yet. "You have certainly engaged me, Mr. Silverfang."

One hand trailing up Fubuki's bare thigh, his other hand held around her torso, pressing the palm into the small of her back. Fubuki's breasts pressed into Bang's chiseled, muscular chest. The perk about Bang was that - despite his old age - he was still physically fit and well-toned. Swallowing a lump in his throat, a few beads of sweat formed on his wrinkled forehead.

"Does that mean you forgive me for being late, Fubuki-san?" Bang checked.

"Oh, why would I do that?" Fubuki purred, while her smile shrunk into a smirk. "Spend the entire night with me and then maybe I'll forgive you, Mr. Silverfang."

At the moment, it was nine o'clock in the evening.

"You want me to sleep round?" Bang questioned, raising a curious grey brow.

"If you want to be forgiven, yes," answered Fubuki, while she reached up with a hand, gently bobbing her index fingertip onto Bang's bottom lip. "Is that understood?"

"Sure."

In response to that approval, Fubuki planted a kiss onto Bang's lips, still hugging around his waist with her leg. Her arms held around his collar tightly, all whilst she pushed into the kiss, melding her lips with his. The older man tried to keep up with her eager pace. During the time Fubuki pulled away from the kiss, she smiled, and Bang spotted loose specks of grey hairs on her lips from his mustache.

"Oh-" With the hand that held her lower back, Bang wiped away the loose silver strands from her lips. Oh wow, how embarrassing, but an older man like him with a bush of a mustache like that was practically calling for this moment to happen. "Sorry." (If any women reading this have bearded boyfriends, they'll so understand this! Lol)

"Um, it's fine-"

Descending her leg from around his waist, Fubuki loosened her arms from around his collar, and then went on to hold onto his hand. She pulled him into the living room slash bedroom, and in the process, Fubuki found an empty vase to place this vivid lemon bouquet in. The yellow bouquet really stood out on the bedside table, in contrast to the many green and bronze hues that decorated this bedroom.