Old Roomates, New Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Heather discuss their feelings and more!
3.4k words
4.67
6k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grazzle
Grazzle
62 Followers

A few quick notes up top. I'm completely new to this so the response to my first story is very flattering and humbling. My hope is that I can continue to bring a good story to the people who followed and enjoyed the first part of the story. Also, I am currently looking for an editor to help me out so I hope by the third part It will be a MUCH better product.

As far as the story is concerned, this part is much longer than the first with the first half being mostly character building and no real saucy bits. If you want that skip to the story break. Concerning the saucy bits there isn't really "sex" in this episode. More like fantasy and self love.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy. - Grazzle

Here I was, holding my roommate, Heather, trying to comfort her after a whirlwind of embarrassment and revelations. I had walked in on her masturbating, stood there watching like a pervert, then made her feel ashamed of her body by running away without a word. Then she came to speak to me to try and make sense of everything that happened and I shut down. This situation needed to be made right and all I could think to do was hold her and try to make her feel like everything was going to be ok. I am trying to be compassionate. A good person, a good friend...And my body is betraying me.

"Are...you.." She cleared her throat, "Getting hard?"

She was wrapped in my arms, clad only in the sheet she had hastily covered herself with after I caught her in the most compromising of positions. One arm was around her back, the other gently holding her head against my chest. She was fully pressed against me, warm and soft. I leaned down to kiss her on the crown of her head, hopefully a comforting gesture and breathed in. Her shampoo, her sweat, the distinctly musky scent of sex. It was heady and purely her. Between that scent filling my mind and the events of the day playing through my head I was still on the edge and evidently pressing into her...noticeably.

"We should really talk about everything." I said, letting go and pushing her back to arms length.

Heather looked down at an angle, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear with a sheet covered hand. A blush was rising to her face as I noticed she tried, and failed miserably, to slyly take a look at my gym shorts. "That would probably be for the best."

As we moved into the front room, Heather settled into the couch pulling her legs up under her hugging her knees. Covered in a soiled sheet like a cloak, only her head poking out, hair in a mess of a bun she looked nothing short of a mess. A stunning mess. How could she look like such a wreck and still be the most radiant thing in the room?

I took a seat in the old recliner across from her so we could speak face to face. Clasping my hands in front of me, elbows on my knees and hunching forward I tried to think of what to say. Heather sat across from me doing the same, running scenarios through her head I noticed. After a brief, but awkward pause to see who would speak up first and break the tension I said, "So."

"So.", she responded

"Look, I'll just go for it. There's no point in making this weirder than it is." Once I started it seemed everything just wanted to pour out. " I am so sorry. I walked in on you and just stood there watching like a creep. I should have backed away as soon as I saw what was happening. That was gross and uncalled for. I just hope you can forgive me for that. Busting in like that...there was no call for it. I just, honestly thought you were working on something and needed help. You're never home this early so I thought, hell, Heather might need something! I just walked into your room like it was a normal thing for me to do. Then I guess through shock or whatever I just stood there and when you caught me staring I ran off without a word. I never meant to make you feel bad, I just didn't know what to do, you know?" I was rambling, in a haste to get all my thoughts out in the open. "Then I saw..I mean, You were, you are...trans. WHICH is fine! You know how I feel about that. I'm just hurt that you felt you couldn't trust me."

"Hey. Eric, take a breath. It's fine. For one, you didn't really 'bust in' on me. My door was wide open. That's on me. I should have REALLY thought ahead. As for why I was home....we'll circle back to that at a later point, ok?. Secondly, yes, I'm trans." I saw her meet my eyes and smirk a little. It seemed she was becoming a bit less tense and no longer on the verge of crying. "I know I didn't tell you and I'm sorry. I should have. And I know you're supportive and didn't mean to hurt me. I was just reactionary. A lot happened all at once you know. You really didn't think about it though, ever? About me being trans?"

THAT caught me by surprise, "What?"

"You are a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but really?"

I screwed up my face in confusion, "What're you talking about?"

Her eyebrows arched up, looking at me incredulously, "Eric, come on. We always talk about LGBTQ+ stuff. Trans rights in particular. The whole time we've been living together."

"Yeah."

"And I show you all these cute trans models on Insta. We talk about how pretty they are and how you would TOTALLY check them out in public without a second thought."

"...yeah."

"You comment on my nail polish being the trans, or rainbow colors. I drop hints all the time. Some aren't even hints, more like a neon sign! Seriously dude, it's all but out in the open."

I threw my hands up in exasperation. "Okay, okay I get it! I thought you were just really...supportive..I guess. An ally. I don't know! Maybe I AM a bit unobservant. I just was taken off guard. Now that we've kind of addressed that, are we okay? Can we try to move past the weird, 'I've seen you naked' phase?"

Heather let out a small laugh, "I think so. I'll try not to be weird if you do the same."

Taking in a deep breath I tried to calm my racing heart before I spoke again. I Needed to address the other elephant in the room.

"I'll do my best. One more thing though."

Heather cocked her head in interest, "Yeah?"

"Um...about what was on your laptop. That was me wasn't it?"

Her face went blank for an instant, staring straight at me, before flushing with embarrassment. She hugged her knees a bit tighter to her chest and looked down covering the bottom of her face in the bundled sheets in front of her. Sheepishly she muttered, "Ohhhh yeah. I was kind of hoping you missed that in all the other excitement."

"Heather, I'm not...weirded out...really. I just didn't know you felt that way. I mean, we've been living together for a while. We hang out all the time, do most everything together and I didn't know you thought of me that way."

Raising her eyes slightly to look at me she said, "You really ARE thick.", muffled through the bundled fabric in front of her mouth.

Taken aback yet again I exclaimed, "What?!" I just stared open-mouthed.

She raised her head up, resting her chin on her knees, and looked directly at me. "Eric, we've lived together for years. Neither of us have had a relationship in all that time, let alone any kind of random hookups. All our time is spent together. We snuggle together under blankets on movie night. When we go out to eat, it's just us, like a date night. We ACT like a married couple in every aspect of our relationship aside from actually being WITH each other! This," Removing an arm from her sheet-cloak she gestured between us, "isn't a normal, friendly relationship"

"But, I don't know...it just never.."

"Dude! Even your mom asks me when you're going to seal the deal!"

That got my attention. I sat upright and snapped my focus directly on her, "What are you talking about?

"We talk all the time, Eric. You know we do. She keeps getting on my case asking when you're going to get the gumption up and just make things official." Heather sighed deeply, obviously tired from stress and emotion. "You know, It's getting late and I'm a mess. I need to shower and decompress a little. We didn't sort everything butI think we cleared the air a bit though, yeah?"

I took in a deep breath through my nose, and exhaled slowly through my mouth before answering, "Yeah, I think we're in a better place than when we started the evening."

"Right then." She unfolded herself from the couch and stood up slowly, making her way out of the living room. "I'm going to shower and get ready to head out. Jessica is having a small get together at her place so don't wait up." She paused at the division of the living room and the kitchen and turned toward me slightly. "This sheet is a mess, I'm going to toss it in the laundry before I run to the shower. NO PEEKING!" This last part she said with a slight chuckle, obviously a dig at my earlier actions.

Sitting back in the recliner I just stared into the middle distance ahead and started to think about everything that happened today. The revelations, my own blindness to the situation, Heather's feelings toward me, how I felt about the whole ordeal. How did I feel? What did the divulgement of her feelings about me, us, make me feel? Was I just denying that there was anything between us or was I just that oblivious? I shook my head in confusion. I was thinking in circles, making no headway.

While spinning the wheels in my mind, getting nowhere. Something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. Dammit! She wasn't making light at all! She stripped the sheet off, tossed it in the laundry in the kitchen and was darting bare-assed away from me toward the bathroom. I felt a flush starting in my face again as I watched her fit little backside bounce away from me. We worked out together all the time so she was in great shape. I knew that, objectively. She wore her workout leggings and sports bras around him all the time when they were at the gym or taking in a run. This was a wholly different experience though. Was I just now noticing how good she looked?

Heather disappeared into the bathroom. Breathing out slowly, trying to calm my racing mind, I sat up from the recliner and started down the hallway toward my room. I stopped for a beat as I reached her bedroom door and looked in. She had hastily cleaned up and everything looked to be in its normal state of low grade chaos, though I could still smell the lingering musky scent of her sex in the air. I needed to figure things out, but not now. Now I just needed to relax.

Later that night.

How could I not get comfortable? Sleep eluding me, I had been tossing and turning all night. Nothing felt comfortable for more than five minutes. Every time I was on the verge of sleep I felt like a jolt of energy drove me to move. My boxers were getting twisted around me in all the movement so I took them off and tossed them aside. It was getting warm so I kicked off my covers. Anything to try and break me out of this restlessness. I was physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted from everything I had been through today. If I was so damn tired how could I not just sleep?!

Staring at my ceiling in the dark I let out an exasperated sigh. Closing my eyes again I shimmied around and tried to make a comfortable spot on my bed. I knew what was keeping me awake. Behind closed eyes all I could see was Heather. Her in that sheet wrapped around her, looking at me like an idiot when we, I guess, talked about her feelings for me? She never did give me a straight answer. That quick, but oh so memorable glimpse at her naked ass. It WAS pretty spectacular if I had any say. Then that bracing image of her in flagrante as I walked in on her. I could feel the heat of my semi-flaccid member resting on my thigh. It was hot, tingling.

I reached down with my right, palm down and brushed my hand over my penis feeling its warmth and soft solidity. My fingertips glided lightly over the slowly swelling veins, the ridge at the base of my head. I slowly explored like this for a bit, softly, gently just touching and feeling, my mind blank just enjoying the sensations. Rubbing downward with my palms and fingers then as I brought them back toward my core I was cupping my scrotum and giving everything a light squeeze. I wasn't yet hard, but I could feel myself growing slowly. The need was growing with every brush of my hand and beat of my heart. My chest was becoming warm and my breathing was slowly becoming more intense

Fuck it!, I thought, If she can think of me while getting herself off I shouldn't feel guilty doing the same!

I conjured an image of Heather's behind my closed eyes. She was kneeling down at the base of my bed, looking up at me smiling shyly. I imagined her hand rubbing and kneading my junk through the gym shorts I was wearing earlier that day as I did the same to myself. She glanced at her hand, kneading me through the imaginary fabric. Heather bit her lower lip impishly and said, "I wonder what we have hidden under here?" She pulled the top band of my shorts down slowly revealing my hardness inch by inch until I sprung out from under that constricting band. I was completely hard now, at attention and throbbing. I was taking it slowly though, making my hand mirror what Heather was doing in my mind.

She smiled wider, all her attention on the beast she just unleashed, and gave a low pleasurable murmur. Reaching up she wrapped her right hand around the base of my shaft, the left cupping my balls. Softly she started to squeeze my shaft rhythmically, running her thumb along my length and gently massaging my balls with the other. "God, it's bigger than I thought, Eric! I had a rough idea but...Mmmm, this is going to be fun."

Her hands were busy teasing and kneading me and I was starting to moan. The thumb of her right hand was rubbing back and forth at the base of my head. Letting the action keep playing out in my head I paused to reach over to my nightstand, fumbling with the drawer in the dark to find my lube. Snapping the cap open I laid back down and squeezed the lubricant over the head of my cock. Feeling the slick liquid slide over my head, down my shaft, and over my testicles I quickly put my hands back to action matching the movements to the imaginary Heather.

She leaned in, running her tongue up the slit of the head of my swollen cock. The slight friction of her tongue sends shivers of pleasure up my spine and throughout my stomach. Heather then placed a slow luxuriant kiss on the head making a soft wet noise, and leaned back, mouth slightly parted. Small tendrils of sticky pre-cum connected her lips to my cock. The smile she gave me was radiant and hungry. "I've needed this for so long", she purred. Pulling up her hair in a mirror of that messy bun I had seen earlier, she then dove down and her mouth swallowed the entire head of my prick. She began to suck, running her tongue around and around before taking more of me into her mouth. Pumping her head up and down rhythmically I was in a world of pleasure. I stayed like that for a few minutes, letting her work up and down my shaft.

Lube began running down the creases where my thighs met my groin. I lifted my hips and reached my currently unoccupied left hand behind me. Smearing some of the excess lube around and between my cheeks I started making slow massaging circles around my asshole with my two middle fingers. In the back of my mind I remember letting my first real girlfriend convince me to try some ass play. I never was adventurous enough to let her put her finger in, though I found I quite enjoyed the stimulation.

Heather came up for air, "Fuck this! I need to feel you inside me!" Reaching for the hem of her shirt as she sat up she pulled it off with ease. Naked underneath she was completely exposed to me. Her skin was tawny, not a tan line in sight, the color making its way over her perfect perky B-cups right to the dark pink of her erect nipples. Next I could see her pushing down her bottoms with haste. As she crawled up my prone form she positioned herself right over my crotch. Straddling my hips, she reached between her thighs as she sat back and guided me inside her. Slack jawed, she groaned in ecstasy. Quickly she assumed the position I had caught her in earlier today and started grinding down on me.

Heather was moaning with each movement as was I. Her penis was was hard and proud with the slight curve upward. Every time she settled on my crotch I could see her balls slap my pubis and her pretty hairless cock bounce a slightly dripping precum. I was transfixed by her body. In motion it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. She was gorgeous and in this moment she was his.

At this point my imagination ran wild, the story guiding itself in my mind. I no longer cared about matching the fantasy. Pure lust ran my mind. I planted my feet flat on the bed and began to thrust my hips pistoning up and down. Heather leaned forward bracing herself with her arms on either side of my head. My tempo was that of a steady drum. Not fast but forceful. Grunts, moans, the wet sounds of sex culminated in a beautiful symphony. My breath was becoming ragged. Sweat covered my chest. I I started to pick up speed pumping my hips up faster and faster. My ass hitting the mattress and rebounding up. That's when it happened. Everything was so slick and I was moving so fast my fingers popped in when slamming down into the bed. My two middle fingers drove up into me and both pain and pleasure blossomed inside. My breath hitched in surprise then I groaned out deep and low, "Fuuuuck!"

Heather was looking into my eyes making soft blissful sounds and I drove into her at rapid speed while I drilled into myself. "I'm so close, Eric." she moaned out, "Cum with me! Fill me up and make me yours!" I felt the familiar tension start in my midsection, the tightening of my testicles. I was so close. I started moving faster and faster. My orgasm hit like a lightning strike, fast and incredibly powerful. I cried out as the first contraction of my cock hit. Heather came at the same time. The first spurt hit high on my cheek, nose, and lips. My mouth closed reflexively and I could taste a sweet saltiness on my tongue. I opened back up to get a breath and got blasted again. My tongue ran over my lips and we both kept cumming. In the end I was spent. The lower half of my face, chest and stomach were covered and I laid there like a starfish panting.

As I laid there recovering two thoughts kept racing around in my head. One, I need to figure out what to do about heather and myself. Two, the future is going to be interesting.

Grazzle
Grazzle
62 Followers