Old Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something just 'so sexy' about the way Gayle's lustrous auburn hair and brown eyes matched the brown Zircon gemstones that dangled from her bare nipples as her breasts swelled in and out. Gayle had chosen the expensive body jewelry herself and it matched her soulful eyes.

Zircon was her gemstone. Her birthday was December 12, so she was a Sagittarius, and if astrology was to be believed, it was responsible for her passionate and compulsively erotic behavior, her insatiable sexual desire. Those born under this sign knew no boundaries. And pushing our boundaries was the purpose of our weekend trip to Hollywood and the westside of LA.

We had made reservations at Shutters in Santa Monica and we were going to spend some time at the beach while the weather was still nice. It promised to be a busy holiday weekend and both Gayle and I wanted to show her toned and sculpted body off to the throngs of people who would fill the beach. She had bought a new bikini for just that purpose.

The new bikini barely contained her recently enhanced breasts and the bottoms hid neither the tattoo on her mons or the words laser etched above the cleft in her shapely ass. She knew she would get plenty of looks, and not all of them complimentary, especially from other women. The men, on the other hand, both she and I knew, would not be able to take their eyes off of her bronzed, sculpted body.

Over the past two months Gayle had discovered that she enjoyed her recently acquired affinity for exhibitionism as much as I enjoyed playing voyeur. And we had plans to indulge both of our proclivities.

But the primary reason for the trip was the boudoir photo and video session Gayle would be doing with a photographer in Hollywood. Gayle had been as interested as I was in finding a suitable photographer and we had spent a lot of time online previewing various studios before Gayle found the right one.

The samples of his work online was what convinced us he was the right one. His photos and videos were provocative but tasteful. Glamourous would be another word to describe his work. His photos and videos were lush with detail and not gaudy and trashy like some of the other photographers we had previewed.

The session would take place at his studio along Hollywood Boulevard. And after multiple discussions between the photographer and Gayle it was decided that the session would also include both photos and videos with two of the photographer's male models.

Hans, the photographer, had provided us with resumes and bios for the two male models, along with their film credits since both also performed in adult movies. Gayle had volunteered that she found both men attractive and desirable.

After a bit of teasing, she admitted that they got her motor running. They were handsome, with toned and tanned bodies to complement their impressive 'packages' which had immediately caught Gayle's attention.

Although there were no firm plans for it, we and the photographer agreed that if the spirit moved her, Gayle would have sex with the two men and the liaison would be both photographed and filmed.

Gayle had finally conquered her inhibitions recently, having crossed that threshold two weeks ago when we engaged in our first tryst with another man she had found online after a month's research.

As I continued driving toward our destination, I let my mind wander back to our first ménage à trois.

I had told her I wanted her first encounter to be with me and another man, fulfilling her ménage à trois fantasy. I left it to Gayle to research potential partners online and find someone with whom she felt comfortable.

It had taken her an entire month to find just the right man but making the extra effort had certainly paid off. I think she enjoyed viewing the men's profiles online and then talking to the ones who looked promising. I also suspected she enjoyed fantasizing about what it would be like to be with each of them too.

We met the man at a large hotel in downtown San Diego next to the convention center. We got a spacious room with a king size bed on an upper floor facing the bay and Coronado Island. We met him in the room at dusk, sharing a bottle of Champagne on the balcony as the three of us got comfortable with each other and as Gayle and I both overcame our last minute jitters.

It was obvious that Gayle was turned on by the man's craggy good looks and rugged appearance. His full head of salt and pepper hair made him look worldly. But I guessed it was his slightly menacing, dangerous eyes that really got Gayle's juices flowing. He had that predatory look that I knew really excited Gayle. I could tell that his deep baritone voice was already playing upon my wife's submissive nature.

It helped that the man was about ten years older than either of us and had shared this same experience with other couples many times before. His calm assured manner had both of us at ease and he was careful to discuss the dos and don'ts. I was surprised when Gayle assured him there were none as far as she was concerned, as she looked at me for approval.

We finished our wine just as the sun dipped below the horizon and we stepped back inside the hotel room. Little was said as all three of us quickly disrobed. I kept an eye on Gayle as she watched the man get undresses. I recognized that he was making a show of undressing very slowly for Gayle's benefit.

Gayle's eyes were riveted on him as he slowly shed each piece of clothing. I watched as her breasts heaved in and out in anticipation of what was to come. Her nipples were hard as diamonds allowing her new topaz jewelry to dangle freely in front of her new more bountiful breasts.

Looking down, I could see the rivulets of sex juice already dripping down the inside of her taut thighs. She was wearing a matching Zircon gemstone that hung from the top of her clit hood, bouncing and brushing against her erect and throbbing clit. She claimed that her new clit jewelry left her constantly aroused and wet, and she was certainly that now.

Gayle was also wearing earrings that matched her other brown gemstones, including the large one that now filled her navel. When we had her clit pierced, the body piercer who performed the work suggested that she do her navel as well. She had even recommended a nearby jewelry store where we could find the matched set she wore now.

As I continued to watch, I picked up the video camera I had bought for this and our future sexual encounters and began filming as they moved toward the bed. Gayle and I had agreed that I would hold back at first, watching and filming her with the man, and only join them after he had taken her around the world once. This would satisfy both her exhibitionism and my voyeurism.

I already had a tripod positioned next to the bed that I had adjusted in advance to frame all the action on the bed, once I joined in. But first I would shoot a handheld video as Gayle went around the world with her new lover, capturing her as she mewed passionately when he brought her to what we hoped would be climax after climax.

The tripod mounting plate on the bottom of my camera, once snapped into place, would leave the camera at precisely the right angle to continue filming when I finally joined them on the bed to consummate our ménage à trois.

As I began filming, I had the camera's eyecup held tight against my eye as I zoomed in and out and panned their aroused and naked bodies. They were kneeling in the center of the bed, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues as their hands roved each other's bodies.

Zooming in on Gayle's pussy, the tattoo on her bare mons filled the camera's viewfinder with its intricate script lettering, announcing her status as a 'Whore'. Slightly lower was her clit jewelry and I could see that her slick juices had beaded on the brown gemstone that swayed back and forth, teasing her clit. It was the size of a large marble as it bobbed against her aroused nub, relentlessly stimulating her throbbing clit.

Panning the camera up, her new lover had found her neck's erogenous zone and she was passionately moaning for him as his long, impressive cock pressed against her undulating chest.

"Oh, baby! It feels so big and hard," cooed Gayle. "I can't wait to have both you and Kevin inside me. This is like a dream."

For the next hour, I hung back with the camera's lens cup to my eye filming them as they made mad, passionate love. He expertly took her around the world and she had multiple orgasms. The man never climaxed himself or lost his erection as he displayed tremendous endurance and sexual prowess.

When Gayle rolled over on top of her new lover and rode his cock cowgirl style, I captured closeups of her juicy pussy as he slid his enormous muscle in and out of her, her bare mons proudly proclaiming that she was a whore.

A different message appeared when he rolled her over. He lifted her up on all fours as he began slowly filled her ass with his long snakelike cock as she mewed her encouragement.

I allowed the camera to focus on the words that she had scarified in an arc above her ass crack. It had been Gayle's idea to have the words 'Kevin's Ass Slut' seared into her flesh, much like the heroine of the 'How To' movie we had watched so many times over the last three months. In this case, a plastic surgeon's laser had performed that task instead of a branding iron as in the movie.

She had read about the laser procedure in a magazine when we were at the plastic surgeon's office to discuss her new breast implants. Eventually, the surgeon performed both procedures on the return visit.

As Gayle and her new partner continued to relentlessly fuck each other on the bed in front of me, it wasn't until he took Gayle's ass with his long rigid muscle that he finally reached the limit of his endurance.

As she went wild with passion when he reached the very depths of her ass, his balls began to pulse as she thrashed her hips wildly, driving his cock deeper into her hot tight hole, tightening her muscles around his cock, enveloping it in her warmth.

As we had all agreed in advance, he pulled out when his orgasm was eminent and finished in Gayle's mouth, after which she sucked and licked his cock and scrotum clean of both their juices.

After that, we all took a brief break and Gayle went to the bathroom to take a short shower and clean up, allowing her body to recuperate from her exertions and then to lube her anal canal more thoroughly for the eminent ménage à trois with its attendant double penetrations.

While she was in the bathroom, I opened another bottle of wine that we all shared after her return as the three of us lounged naked on the bed with the other man and I on either side of Gayle.

We both caressed her body with our hands as we teased her sensitive nipples with our lips and tongues between sips of wine. Eventually our hands moved to her breasts, and then her lower torso, and then to her thighs, teasing her before our fingers found has ass and pussy as she moaned in delight.

The camera was already on its tripod capturing everything we did and said. Gayle was propped up contentedly against two soft pillows as we explored her body. Slowly but surely all three of us became aroused all over again.

"This is like a dream," mewed Gayle hoarsely as she pushed my head to her sopping pussy, as she spread her legs wide and lifted her hips invitingly. As I went down on her, I looked up over her tattooed mons to see her taking her new lover's cock in her mouth yet again.

Once I brought her to orgasm again by tantalizing her clit with my tongue and lips, she rolled to the side and got to her hands and knees, maneuvering her lover and I to our backs as she knelt between us, alternately sucking and stroking each of our cocks to firm erections.

As I looked up into Gayle's eyes I could see that she was working herself up into a dizzying state of arousal as she contemplated finally having two cocks inside her. She had a crazed, lusty expression on her face as she looked down at me.

When I rose up and positioned myself behind her, kissing her neck's erogenous zone she groaned in passion. I maneuvered her over her other lover's body and she grasped his rigid penis as she pointed it at her dripping pussy, lowering herself with a loud moan.

As his cock slipped deep inside her she let out a feral, lusty groan. Another groan followed as she felt my glans pressing against her sensitive anal ring as it twitched excitedly.

OH GOD! YES! NOW!!!" screamed Gayle in a high pitched voice. "Oh God! Fill me with your cocks! Fuck my ass and pussy! FILL ME!"

Gayle continued to cry out her encouragement as I slowly filled her ass and her lover beneath her pressed his cock deeper into her pussy. As we developed a rhythm with our thrusts, seesawing in and out of her needy holes, she continued to shriek her encouragement, completely lost in her lust.

When we gradually increased the pace of our thrusts, her cries became more urgent and she bucked her hips with even greater abandon. She squealed "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" multiple times as we plumbed her ass and pussy.

I could tell from the way her body shook and her ass and thighs twitched that she had multiple orgasms. Strangely, I sensed that they were cumulative, one building on the other, with each getting more intense until her final orgasm was of shattering proportions, her entire body throbbing between us as she shrieked in carnal pleasure.

"Now babies, NOW!" begged Gayle. "Fill my tight little holes with your hot cum! I need it so bad, babies! I need it SO BAD!"

Gayle was thrashing wildly and her squeals were frantic as she tightened the muscles in her ass and pussy around our cocks. We finally succumbed to the intense eroticism of the moment and filled her with our hot cum. I could feel her other lover's cock pulsing inside her pussy as mine throbbed in her ass.

Slowly, Gayle's cries of passion began to fade, becoming soft moans as her final intense orgasm crested and slowly receded. I could feel Gayle's body continue to spasm beneath me. As I looked down at her, the soft white orbs of her perfect ass still spasmed, as did her inner thighs. I watched as the last remnants of her powerful climax ebbed from her straining body.

A few moments later the three of us were laying side by side, gasping for air. Eventually, I rolled over and slung my thigh over Gayle's body as she slowly regained her composure, still softly moaning in pleasure. As I looked down, her body glistened with perspiration, but something else too. She had an unmistakable glow about her.

After another few minutes the man got up, went to the bathroom, showered and dressed, leaving without a word. I had just shared my wife with the man and I didn't even know his name. Gayle had wanted it that way. She didn't want me to have a name to attached to the man, just in case the experience went badly.

There was something about the anonymity of our coupling that made it all the more erotic and exciting. If Gayle wanted to invite him back to our bed, she knew how to get hold of him. I suspected we would see him again. Perhaps next time I would learn his name.

~~~~~

We were already past Camp Pendleton, approaching San Clemente before I was finally rattled from my reverie when the traffic started to slow down as the number of lanes narrowed and we began climbing the steep grade just past the city.

"Back among the living now, master?" said Gayle smiling. "Where have you been?"

"I was thinking about our ménage à trois," I replied with a grin.

"Maybe we'll meet someone this weekend," suggested Gayle provocatively. "Would you like that, master?"

"Sure!" I said turning toward Gayle who covered her breasts again as we slowed in traffic with cars all around us in stop and go traffic. "Would you like that too?"

"If they are as good a lover as Seth?" replied Gayle. "Absolutely!"

"Oh!--So that's his name!" I replied with surprise. "I thought it was a big secret?"

"It was!" replied Gayle impishly. "But I thought you should finally know his name before our next threesome."

"Are we having another ménage à trois with Seth?" I asked, grinning at Gayle.

"If master wishes," replied Gayle coyly.

"So you enjoyed Seth, then?" I asked.

"Yes master," cooed Gayle. "The two of you fit snugly inside me. Your slave enjoyed the feeling very much."

"Have you discussed it with him?" I asked.

"Yes, master," replied Gayle. "He emailed me and I called him back."

"And when is this supposed to happen?" I asked.

"In a couple of weeks," said Gayle eagerly. "If master approves. He would like to bring someone along?"

"Really! Who?" I queried, suddenly very curious about what Gayle was up to.

"His brother," replied Gaye with a wicked grin before leaning over and whispering in my ear, "his IDENTICAL twin."

"You horny, wicked little slut!" I laughed. "I bet you're making a puddle on the car seat."

"A big one, master," purred Gayle. "Wanna see?"

Gayle unbuckled her seat belt and turned around in her seat, leaning up against the door, letting her head hang out the window as the wind fluttered through her hair. She hiked up her skirt, revealing her naked pussy.

We were out of the traffic congestion now and there weren't any cars close to us at the moment. I tried to keep my eyes on the road but I kept glancing over at Gayle as she spread her labia for me, showing me her wet pussy.

"See, master," cooed Gayle, "my pussy is really wet just thinking about having the three of you taking turns filling me."

"Close your eyes, baby," I ordered her, "and tell me what you want us to do to you. Play with your pussy baby, and cum for me."

"Ummm! That sound's really hot, master," gasped Gayle as she scooted even further down in the seat and spread her legs wider atop the center console, slipping her fingers into her wet hole. "I want all three of you to take me around the world. Ummmm!"

When I turned to look, Gayle was sliding her fingers over her clit and rocking her hips up and down, as she shamelessly squealed in delight. Looking up, I saw that there was a bus full of Marines on their way north from Pendleton, probably on their way to 29 Palms. Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw that there were two more buses full of Marines close behind.

Gayle's eyes were closed and she was oblivious to the gawking Marines as the bus kept pace with our convertible. It looked like every Marine in the bus had his face pasted against the windows. I saw a lot of high fives as Gayle started rubbing her clit even harder.

"Pull you top up so I can see your tits, baby," I ordered her. "Use your other hand to play with your tits."

As I looked over I saw a lot of bug eyed jarheads. I decided that sharing is caring, so I waved goodbye to the current contingent of Marines and slowed until I was keeping pace with the second bus full of Marines.

After giving the second bus a good show, I slowed and gave the devil dogs in the third bus their turn.

"Baby, turn around and wave to your audience," I ordered Gayle.

"WHAT!" screamed Gayle as she scrambled to turn around in her seat.

"Where's your patriotism, baby?" I mocked. "Take your top off and give them a good look. Play with your tits for them."

Gayle gave me a strange look, like her eyes were telling me, "OK, buddy--if that's what you want!"

Turning and kneeling upright on the seat, Gayle stripped off her top and began playing with her breasts and flopping them back and forth for her audience. We could both hear the roar of approval from inside the bus.

Not done yet, Gayle stripped off her skirt and spread her pussy for the Marines.

"Is this what master had in mind?" taunted Gayle.

"Yeah! Perfect!" I replied. "We've got two more buses full of Marines for you to put on your little USO Show for. Keep it up."