Old Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't abandon you Gayle. I wouldn't do that," I protested. "For the first four hours or so I was right there, sitting in Hans' office, watching you on a monitor. He made me watch from his office because he said husbands were a buzz kill. I was right there--watching you!"

"Right at the beginning, after Rose had to redo my makeup because I was crying, Hans said you had left and would be back later when I was done," protested Gayle in disbelief.

"No, I was in the next room, baby," I said forcefully. "I was in there that entire time. I didn't come down here to the car until after you went to clean the cum off your face. That's when Hans told me you wanted me to leave and wait in the car. He said you didn't want me there."

"So you saw me give the two guys blow jobs then?" Gayle said, sounding surprised, and finally realizing I was telling the truth.

"Yes, baby," I reassured her. "I was hoping I could talk you out of going any further. But then Hans came in after talking to you in the makeup room and told me you wanted me to leave. That's why I came down here. That's why I've been waiting here ever since."

"Then the bastard lied to me--to the both of us!" wept Gayle angrily. "He told me you left right at the beginning!"

Gayle convulsed in tears and leaned forward, putting her head in her lap, covering her face with her hands.

I reached over and stroked Gayle's back, trying to console her, as we passed under the 405 freeway, approaching the east end of Santa Monica.

"Did they--you know--did you--" I stammered, not able to get the words out.

"YESSS! YESSSS!" Gayle shrieked as her sobbing reached a new level. "Watch the damn DVD, if you're so damned interested! YESSS--they did that--and MORE to me!"

"I'm so sorry, baby!" I apologized as I continued to stroke her back. "I shouldn't have been so gullible. I should have insisted on talking to you. I'm so sorry!"

Very little was said for the remainder of the drive toward the hotel. When we got back to Shutters we went straight to our room. I helped Gayle take a shower and clean herself. After that I drew a warm bubble bath for her in the big tub.

I sat next to Gayle holding her hand as she sank into the soothing water neck deep, closing her eyes. Trying to purge her mind of the images from the previous hours in Hollywood, Gayle let the warm, soothing water do its work.

Once Gayle had settled down a bit, I ordered us dinner from room service and we stayed in for the night. I avoided asking her questions about what happened after I went down to the car, even though I was burning with curiosity.

I decided to wait until Gayle was asleep to watch the video on my laptop and to wear my earphones so I wouldn't wake her. I didn't get an opportunity until an hour later after Gayle had fallen asleep in my arms. Sliding out of bed, I retrieved the laptop and earphones from my briefcase and the bag from the photographer that Gayle had flung on top of the dresser.

I set the computer up on the round table near the balcony door on which we had eaten our dinner earlier. In the bag I also found a separate DVD that had the thumbnails for the photos, our receipt and some other papers that were folded in thirds.

When I opened the papers I saw that they were a non-disclosure agreement and another contract like looking document that Gayle had signed. She must have signed both of them after I left, or perhaps when she was in the makeup room with Rose.

The nondisclosure form was boilerplate stuff. The other document was more concerning. About two thirds of the way into the boring legalese was a clause that immediately caught my eye. Gayle had granted the photographer the exclusive right to use the images and videos in any manner he chose.

I immediately had images of Gayle's video appearing on Pornhub or some similar websites. I'd have to talk to Gayle about it tomorrow if I thought she was up to it, or later, if need be.

I watched the first twenty minutes of the video, but I had already seen the material live. I fast forwarded through the video until I saw Gayle running to the makeup room with cum smeared all over her face and chest, then paused the video.

My heart was racing. I was having second thoughts about whether I wanted to watch the remainder of the video. What if Gayle was too embarrassed to have me watch it? Then I remembered that she had told me to go ahead and watch it when we were in the car. Nevertheless, I took a few minutes to collect myself.

When I was helping Gayle with her shower and bath, I got a good look at her body and that was enough to give me pause about continuing to watch the video. Gayle's breasts and thighs were bruised from the rough sex. She had noticeable hickies on her neck, breasts, mons, thighs and ass. Her breasts, back and ass all had perceptible scratches from being groped and manhandled. Most concerning, both her ass and pussy gaped open unnaturally from her double penetrations.

I felt guilty for having let that happen to her and thought about closing down my computer and going back to bed and hold her for the rest of the night. Then I felt Gayle's hand on my shoulder. Somehow she had managed to sneak up on me.

"Bring your laptop back to bed with you, master," whispered Gayle softly as she leaned in and kissed my ear. "Let's watch the video together, master. I know you're going to have questions. We may as well get this over with tonight, so we can start fresh tomorrow and enjoy the rest of our weekend. OK, master?"

~~~~~

Once we settled into bed, Gayle snuggled next to me with her head on my shoulder as we watched the video together in the otherwise darkened room. The laptop rested atop my thighs on a pillow.

The first thing that struck me was how much different this new video footage looked. They had apparently redressed one of the sets after I left and it looked like a BDSM dungeon. When Gayle was led out onto the set by the leather collar and chain around her neck by one of the porn actors she looked entirely different.

Gayle was wearing a long wig with vibrant red hair and she was clad in black leather. The vest she was wearing was composed of interlinking strands of black leather a little over an inch wide. Where the strands of leather met, they were linked by small silver rings. The strands on the front circled Gayle's bulging breasts.

Below the vest was a leather garter belt of similar design which fastened to the black fishnet stockings Gayle had on each of her legs. She also wore leather wrist and ankle cuffs that had stainless steel spikes embedded in them.

Gone now was Gayle's own body jewelry, replaced by silver rings on each of her nipples and clit. The three rings were connected by a stainless steel chain that was attached to her nipples forming a 'Y', the bottom of which slipped through the rings in both her belly button and terminated in her clit ring.

Gayle's lips, nipples, areolas and labia lips were now coated in a heavy dark red rouge that looked more exotic than erotic. There was palpable fear in Gayle's eyes.

"I was frightened from the beginning," whispered Gayle. "I kept looking for you, hoping you would save me, like you did at the motel."

"I'm so sorry, baby!" I whispered back as I hugged her closer.

What followed for the next half hour was pretty standard bondage porno fair with the two porn actors torturing her nipples, breasts and pussy, making her scream out in pain as she begged them to stop. For Gayle's part, there was no acting involved. I could see the pain and fear in her eyes.

The two men were also clad in leather bondage gear. They manhandled and abused Gayle's body as they moved her back and forth from the medieval looking rack to the Saint Andrew's cross that had seemed to magically materialize on the set after I was gone.

So long as Gayle was strapped to these two devices the two porn actors limited themselves to face fucking her and rapidly thrusting multiple fingers into her pussy as she cried out, sometimes in lust and other times in pain.

"They're going to DP my pussy now," whimpered Gayle softly, as they tossed her onto a mattress on the floor next to the rack.

"Did it hurt, baby?" I whispered back, hugging her tightly.

"Yes, at first," sighed Gayle. "They had to use a lot of lube, but eventually my pussy adjusted. Eventually, they had both of their cocks all the way inside me. They were good at what they were doing. They both whispered to me to trust them, that they wouldn't hurt me."

As we watched Gayle's first double penetration together, I saw her gradually relax and start to enjoy the feel of the two enormous muscles inside her pussy.

"It hurt at first," sighed Gayle as she rubbed her head against my shoulder. "But eventually they felt really good inside me. I was so full!"

To my astonishment, she eventually began pushing her ass back into the two cocks as they seesawed in and out of her pussy, and she squealed and begged for more. She reached a body shuddering orgasm well before they finally pulled out, ejaculating into her mouth and all over her face and tits.

"Ummm! That felt so good," cooed Gayle as she licked and sucked them clean.

Then she sucked, licked and stroked their cocks back to life, and they resumed roughly manhandling her, slapping her breasts and ass, tugging on her nipple and clit rings until once again, she pleaded with them to stop, which only seemed to arouse them that much more.

"They're going to take my ass now, baby," exclaimed Gayle softly as she watched the video with me, her head on my chest. "I was so mad at you right then. -- When you didn't come to save me I was just so upset, so furious at you!"

"But you had an orgasm--a big one!" I replied, confused by her reaction. "You were pushing them deeper inside you and begging for more. I don't understand!"

"You weren't there with me. You weren't there to save me, if I needed it," sighed Gayle, pausing before finally adding, "And you weren't there to WATCH me!"

"So you were mad at me because I wasn't watching you?" I asked. "Is that it?"

"Yes, I guess," replied Gayle as she started to stroke by cock with her fingertips. "If you're not there watching me, it feels too much like cheating and I feel guilty all over again. I don't want to feel that way EVER again. So yeah, I guess that's actually why I was mad at you."

We laid side by side in the dark pondered the meaning of Gayle's revelation. I had paused the video while we engaged in this little exchange, so I started it again.

Gayle was on her back holding her legs against her breasts as one of the porn actor's pulled the large butt plug from her ass for the benefit of the camera, tossing it to the side of the mattress, but still in frame.

Gayle moaned loudly as he bored his cock into her ass, driving deeper an inch at a time. By the time he was fully inside her she had moved her legs so that they were bent and pressed against his hips with her toes curled inward.

Grasping Gayle by the hips, he turned her over so that she was on top of him. He stroked her back for a few moments and whispered something to her. When she nodded her head yes, he grasped her soft round ass cheeks in his large hands and spread them wide, inviting the other porn actor to join him inside her ass.

Gayle buried her face in the actor's hairy chest waiting for the inevitable. I could see her breasts heaving in and out from between their chests as they pressed together. Gayle had goosebumps covering her entire body in anticipation of having a second cock filling her already tight ass. I could faintly hear her whimpering.

Gayle lurched forward slightly as the actor behind her dribbled more lubricant into her already filled hole as the other actor continued to slide in and out of her ass. Gayle started to moan louder in anticipation as the man mounting her from behind rubbed his glans against her sensitive ass ring.

The man underneath Gayle slid his cock out of her ass until only his own glans remained inside her. The two men were looked at each other and nodded. They had obviously done this before. As the man above and behind Gayle leaned forward he pressed his glans against the other man's, using one of his hands to press them together as both men pushed inside Gayle's ass.

Gayle's yelped in pain. Her moans turned to shrieks of anguish.

"OH GOD, NOOO! IT'S TOO MUCH! TO MUCH!!!" screamed Gayle. "STOP! STOP! STOP! OH, PLEASE, S-T-O-P!"

Ignoring Gayle's pleas, both men slowly and relentlessly pushed their cocks into her ass. Gayle's entire body was shaking now.

"OH GOD! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!" screamed Gayle hysterically. "PLEASE, PLEASE! STOP! OH GOD, I BEG YOU, PLEASE S-T-O-O-P-P-P!"

Gayle was crying out frantically at the top of her voice begging, demanding that they stop, pounding her fists against the man hovering above her. She was kicking the man beneath her with the balls of her feet, but to no avail, they continued to slowly penetrate her tight ass.

"They were only halfway inside me then," whispered Gayle as I felt her tears dripping on my chest. "I thought they were going to tear me apart, leave me bleeding. I worried that I was going to die!"

"Did it get any better for you, baby?" I whispered with concern as I squeezed her body closer to me.

"Just watch," panted Gayle. "They pulled almost all the way out--yeah, right there--and then they took turns driving their cocks back inside me. As one pulled out the other pushed his cock back inside. The sensation was totally overwhelming. Especially since they went deeper each time until they filled me."

I continued to watch the video as Gayle narrated and it was apparent that she was finally enjoying the experience. Once they were plumbing the absolute depths of her ass with their seesawing cocks, she grabbed handfuls of each man's hair and squealed her encouragement, alternating between the two men as she sloppily kissed them, demanding that they fuck her ass even harder.

Once both men bottomed out inside her ass, the pace of their thrusts grew exponentially, as did the loudness and pitch of her impassioned cries. Periodically, Gayle cried out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" as an orgasm ripped through her body.

When I saw the men's thrusts become herky-jerky, I knew they were close. Gayle apparently could sense it as well as her body began to shudder uncontrollably.

"I could feel BOTH their cocks throbbing inside me. It was incredible!" gushed Gayle as she whispered in my ear. "They made me cum even harder that time! It felt so good with all their hot cum deep in my ass! It was amazing, baby!"

"So -- Would you do it again?" I asked.

"YES! Oh God, YES!" gasped Gayle. "But I want you to be one of the men inside me next time, baby--I mean master! In both places! Please, MASTER!"

My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I was just about to shoot my load, but I tried to hold back.

"Oh God! Gayle! GAYLE!" I cried out as she answered my pleas and quickly went down on me taking my load down her throat with practiced ease.

Gayle then reached over and closed my laptop's lid, shutting it down, before going about the task of cleaning my cock.

"We can watch the rest tomorrow, master," cooed Gayle sleepily. "We should probably get some rest. Who knows what may happen at the beach tomorrow."

Within minutes Gayle was fast asleep.

I watched Gayle sleep next to me for what must have been another hour or so before I drifted off myself. As I laid there, looking at her, I visualized the life changing events of the last few months in my mind. I pondered how different our lives were now than before.

We both had made mistakes along the way. Hopefully, we both had learned from them and were better for them. Rather than dwell on the pluses and minuses, I turned my thoughts to the coming day ― our visit to the beach, the young men Gayle would encounter there, the many opportunities for Gayle to show her body off, and most exciting for both of us, the prospect of bringing a group of virile young men back to our suite to share my Gayle's body as I watched and filmed them.

That had been the subject of our pillow talk in the nights before we left on our LA trip. Visions of the following day's erotic encounters filled my head as well as vague images of future adventures to come as I drifted off to sleep.

THE END

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please take the time to rate the story below. I also look forward to any comments, criticisms or suggestions you may have. Unless you are logged in anonymously, I will reply. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read my story!

~~~~~

1...67891011