All Comments on 'Old Wounds Ch. 04'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Aspie007Aspie00712 months ago

Can we get a story about Kyle and Allison as well.

Keep up the good work

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger12 months ago

Glad you're writing again. I missed this story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Great chapter! More please.

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could you give a timeline on when the next chapters will come out?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have enjoyed this right from the start, but have only found it in the last 6 months or so, so no big long waits for me - so far. Great storytelling, please keep writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Now I know he's Army, so he isn't the brightest bulb in the shed, but now that they've both disclosed their mutual love for each other I don't get the continued hesitancy. You mention slow build. Build implies we reach a crest then fly down the backside. when's that happen? 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

Slow build up is perfectly fine, but I have to agree that the others commenting about it taking too long are probably correct. But now that they're finally boyfriend/girlfriend, I'm really looking forward to reading the next installment.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely need to finish up the story! Time for the proposal, wedding night and happily ever after with just enough army crap thrown in to draw out the entire story. Once this one is concluded then of course the follow up story of Kyle and Allison. Maybe Kyle follows in the footsteps of older brother and enlists as well?

Thanks for the story. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When Matt was telling his mother what was going on, I thought for sure she was going to think Matt was talking about Allison, given how he didn’t mention names for most of the explanation. That would have been funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
May 1st update: The next standalone story in the Old Wounds universe is mostly finished, just doing some editing and adding another scene or two in the middle. It is also being beta read at the moment as well. The final chapter of It’ll Never Happen has been formulated in my m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories