Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
The High School Quarterback Prefers Neglected Old Pussy.
20.9k words
4.54
45k
65
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's comments: All characters in this fictional story are 18 or over.

This is about the sexual exploits of Brad Rafferty, the 18 years old star quarterback of the Windsor High School football team.

Brad's mission on the football field was to win games for the team.

However, his primary goal off the field was to pump as much of his young cum deep into wombs of attractive older women.

Brad was a super star on the high school football field -- and in bed with women who were old enough to be his mother.

This fictional story may contain thoughts that could offend you. If it does, I recommend that you read something else.

I authored this story for my enjoyment -- and hopefully for yours as well.

You might want to read Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 to fully enjoy this Chapter 3.

BACKGROUND:

Brad Rafferty walked out of the Windsor High School Athletic facility after football practice. The 6'4" and 220-pound muscular star high school quarterback had plans that would take him well into the night.

Brad proudly wore his tight-fitting Windsor High School football jersey that accentuated his rock-hard muscular physique. The jersey reflected his nickname "Big Red" and number nine on the on the back of it.

The young hunk's outfit highlighted his massive broad shoulders and bulging muscular arms -- and his well-endowed package in the crotch of his tight jeans.

Replicas of Brad's football jersey was the number one sports attire in sales in the region since he became the team's quarterback.

He often gave a replica jersey to his many female fans -- especially to the ones of a certain age.

It was typical to see mothers of the high school students wearing his jersey in the stands as they wildly chanted his name during the football games.

The handsome muscular high school jock with his red shaggy hair that flowed down to his shoulders gave the impression that he was a young Viking warrior that was on the prowl for enemies.

However, the only thing that Brad "Big Red" Rafferty was on the prowl for was the kind of pussy that fully satisfied his ragging teenage hormones -- the vintage pussy of an attractive older woman.

To be more specific, the pussy of a well-preserved married, divorced, or widowed woman who was in her 40s or 50s.

There was nothing more erotic to him than his recent conquests of the older women that he pleasured with his huge thick 9" long young cock.

....

Brad had not had a bite to eat since breakfast and it was now 2 pm. and it was just a few hours before he planned to arrive at Mrs. Chen's home.

Brad planned to leave Mrs. Chen's house about 10:15 pm to be on time for an evening dinner meeting with Mr. Dow at the Sugar Tail Bar and Lounge at 11 pm. He still had no clue why Mr. Dow, the wealthiest man in the state, had invited him.

Brad began walking toward Tony 's Pizza Restaurant that was located at the Windsor Shopping Mall. It was a three-mile walk but that was not a problem for the fit young stud.

As he walked across the high school parking lot a black BMW car drove toward him. It was particularly odd since there were no other cars or people in the entire parking lot at the time.

The car had dark tinted windows that prevented Brad to identify the driver as the BMW pulled alongside him.

When the driver's window slid open, Brad was pleasantly surprised to see the perfect motherly smile with bright ruby red lipstick of Mrs. Elyse Lyons. She wore large stylish sunglasses on her sun-tanned face.

***

Mrs. Lyons was an incredibly attractive 51-year-old married woman. She was 5'6" and around 124 lbs. with blond hair that had a few strands of grey - her hair was always tied in a nice conservative bun.

It was hard to believe that she had three grown sons: Norman was 22, Robert was 21 and Dennis was 19.

After having three children, she committed considerable time to a regular exercise program and a good diet. Her well preserved shapely body clearly showed the results

Brad admired an older woman who took diligent care of herself. It was an indication that she still wanted to be viewed as sexually desirable. The twitch between Brad's legs confirmed Mrs. Lyons' view of herself.

Although her sons were no longer high school students at Windsor High School, Mrs. Lyons continued to be an active member of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association).

Mrs. Lyons enjoyed devoting a few hours a week on PTA initiatives. She especially liked to participate on PTA educational programs that benefited young male students. She had not seen her three sons in months and the PTA programs filled a void in her heart.

Mrs. Lyons had been a neighbor of the Rafferty family for over twenty years and lived a few houses away. However, she had few interactions with Brad's parents. She had heard rumors that Mrs. Rafferty had devolved into an alcoholic after the untimely death of Mr. Rafferty.

Mrs. Lyons knew Brad for many years, because he had played football and other sports with her three sons and the other kids in the neighborhood when they were younger. Even then, he was significantly bigger, stronger, and athletic than all the other boys -- most of whom were older than him.

***

"Hi Brad, I noticed you as I drove past the football facility building. I just finished our PTA meeting. Do you need a ride home?"

"Hi Mrs. Lyons, no thanks, I am heading over to the mall to get a bite to eat at Tony's Pizza Restaurant. And then I'll be heading to a new girlfriend's house and then to a dinner with Mr. Dow."

"Wow, you are certainly in demand. Mr. Dow and a new girlfriend!" Mrs. Lyons responded.

"Yep." Brad responded with a big grin.

"Mr. Dow is the wealthiest person in the county. I am sure he's impressed with your accomplishments on the football field at Windsor High School," Mrs. Lyons responded in a proud motherly way.

"I am clueless why Mr. Dow has invited me for dinner." Brad replied in a seemingly humble way.

"Well, I am not aware of any of our other students who has been invited to a dinner with the wealthiest man in the county," Mrs. Lyons responded in awe.

"I guess it's unusual," Brad smiled.

"And you have a date with a new girlfriend later today too?" Mrs. Lyons responded with her perfect motherly smile.

"Yep," Brad responded.

"I don't know how you keep up with such a busy schedule," Mrs. Lyons giggled.

Mrs. Lyons then briefly peered at the heavy clouds that now loomed over the sky, "Well it appears it's going to rain. As a mother of three grown sons, it is my duty to coax you to let me drive you to the mall. After all, you are the star quarterback of our high school football team, a friend of Mr. Dow, and my neighbor too!" Mrs. Lyons said in a concerned nurturing way.

Brad feigned a look of ambivalence as to whether to accept Mrs. Lyon's invitation to drive him to Windsor Mall. In realty, there was no way he was about to turn down her invitation.

"Your new girlfriend is not going to be happy if you show up drenched," Mrs. Lyon's quickly stated as she noticed the young man appear to vacillate on a decision.

"I guess I can't turn down a ride from my favorite mother from the neighborhood," Brad grinned as his eyes was now laser focused on the deep cleavage of Mrs. Lyons ample breasts because the top button on her tight red blouse was unfastened.

"That's a sweet compliment. I can see why all the young high school girls adore you," Mrs. Lyons replied with a giggle.

It's not only the young girls that like me," Brad responded with a wink and walked with a swagger around the front of the car to the passenger door.

Mrs. Lyons' was hesitant to respond to the boy's comment.

The confident teenage stud now had Mrs. Lyon's luscious ample motherly breasts on his mind. He wondered whether she had breast fed her three sons years ago -- and envisioned how erotic it would be for him to suckle on those nipples while she begged him to empty his balls deep into her nurturing mature pussy.

Brad briefly pondered the thought of how Mrs. Lyons would sexually compare with the other hot mothers that he had screwed since he turned 18 years old a two months ago.

Brad opened the passenger door and threw his backpack into the rear seat and then exchanged smiles with the beautiful older woman who did not apparently realize that her matching red skirt had slid up her legs to expose her flawless bare mature thighs.

The powerfully built teenage jock struggled to get into the tight passenger seat while his eyes still managed to feast on her exposed luscious thighs.

Mrs. Lyons voluptuous body checked all the boxes of the type of older woman that he lusted to ram his teenage cock and spray globs of swimming sperms deep into her womb.

"How is Mr. Lyons these days. I haven't seen him for a while?" The confident teen stud promptly asked as he directly looked into the older woman's blue eyes.

Mrs. Lyons hesitated before she responded in almost a whisper, "We recently separated. He is living at another address now."

"Do you think you and Mr. Lyons will get together again," Brad asked with a great personal interest.

Mrs. Lyons did not seem to want to respond to Brad's question as she placed her slender fingers with its manicured red nail polish on the steering wheel and slowly drove toward the exit of the high school parking lot.

Mrs. Lyons stopped at the parking lot exit and watched the heavy traffic pass before she could turn onto the main street toward Windsor Mall.

"I really don't know whether Mr. Lyons and I will get together again. Our marriage is certainly in limbo now" Mrs. Lyons responded with some sadness in her voice.

It was at that moment that Brad noticed that Mrs. Lyons still had her large diamond wedding ring on her finger. It confirmed to him that she was unsure where her marriage was headed.

Brad paused for a moment and pretended his concern for her marriage, "I am sorry to hear that you and Mr. Lyons are not living together. You always appeared to have the perfect marriage."

The confident powerfully built teen's huge young cock throbbed as it sniffed another warm mother's pussy that it might soon call a home.

"Don't be sorry for me Brad. You are a great kid, but you certainly do not understand about the complexity of an adult marriage. Sometimes the optics of a married couple's relationship can be quite different than the reality," Mrs. Lyons said as she drove the car onto the heavy traffic of the main road.

"I understand. My parents always screamed at each other while I grew up. The only reason they stayed together was because of me. When my dad passed away, my mom seemed unfazed by it. However, she was stunned to find that he squandered all their savings. He left my mom and me practically penniless," Brad responded

"Oh my god, that's terrible. The whole matter was a horrible thing to happen to your mom -- and of course to you," Mrs. Lyons responded with a motherly concern as she moved here right hand from the steering wheel and placed it on his to comfort him. She could not help to notice at that moment the young jock had huge strong hands -- a stark contrast to her husband's small soft hands.

"Since my father's death, I've worked hard to improve my mother's mental depression and curtail her heavy alcoholic drinking" Brad replied as he enjoyed the attractive mother's slim manured hand on his strong much larger hand.

"That is so good to hear that you've tried to improve your mom's outlook during this tough time for both of you. A close relationship between a son and mother is particularly important when her husband is no longer with her." Mrs. Lyons responded in an understanding motherly manner as she tightened her hand on Brad's.

"Yes, I have learned a lot about what an older woman really needs when her husband is no longer around. In fact, I have become the man of the house. I give my mom everything she needs now," Brad said with a big grin as he stressed the words, "everything she needs."

Brad immediately noticed that Mrs. Lyons' facial expression change to a look of anxiety as she slowly pulled her hand from his and placed it back on the steering wheel.

"What did Brad actually say?" Mrs. Lyons thought in absolute bewilderment. "Then again, I am probably misinterpreting what he just meant. I sometimes do that," Mrs. Lyons thought as she reconsidered her initial impression of the teenage jock's comment.

There was a brief silence between them after his comment. However, it gave Brad time for his eyes to roam over Mrs. Lyons' voluptuous body. "Damn, this hot momma is built to be fucked by a muscle-bound teen-age jock with a huge young cock like mine" he thought

It was only at that point that Brad first noticed a thin gold necklace with a heart shaped pendent that had the words "Best Mom" that was hung around her neck.

"That's a really nice necklace," Brad said that broke the silence after their pause in conversation.

"Oh, my son Dennis gave it to me for my birthday," Mrs. Lyons said as a big smile suddenly illuminated her pretty face that also highlighted some aging wrinkles around her eyes and forehead. The thought of her youngest son temporarily made her uneasiness fade away from her mind.

"I am definitely going to buy a necklace and pendent just like that for my mom. It is a wonderful gift for a mother -- especially for a perfect mother like yourself. Dennis and your other sons are extremely fortunate to have you as a mother,"

"I appreciate the compliment Brad," Mrs. Lyons responded.

"Dennis is a good guy. It's no surprise to me that he'd give a great gift like that to his mom" Brad replied with the clear intention to butter up Mrs. Lyons. He knew the more compliments about her son, Dennis, would score points with his hot mother.

Brad could see the results of his compliments as a he saw a broad smile on this proud mother of three grown sons.

"Dennis was one of the best athletes when all us boys played sports in our neighborhood. Plus, I always felt a close connection with him because we were the only boys with red hair," said Brad as he continued to praise her youngest son.

Brad knew his manipulative words was working as her motherly smile stayed on her mature beautiful face.

"That's nice of you to say that about Dennis. It's true that Dennis and you were the only boys in the neighborhood with red hair. However, I knew that the similarities ended with your red hair. It was clear that you were much bigger, stronger and an incredible athlete. And of course, you have certainly proved it by becoming the star quarterback of Windsor High School," Mrs. Lyons replied in an honest motherly way

It was at that moment that Mrs. Lyons realized that her skirt had slid up to her mid thighs. However, she felt that she could not properly adjust it while she drove in the heavy traffic on the main road toward the mall.

"I will adjust my skirt once Brad departs from my car at the mall. I am sure he has seen his mother's bare thighs, and this is no different. I am sure he views me as an old woman," Mrs. Lyons rationalized in her mind.

However, the throbbing bulge in Brad's crotch defied Mrs. Lyons's rationalization.

"I have to say Mrs. Lyons, I am also quite impressed your shapely legs. How do you do it?"

Mrs. Lyons was stunned that a teenage boy would ask a woman with three grown sons such a question. However, after a few seconds she concluded that it was just another innocent question by a teenage boy that wanted to compliment an old woman.

"Since my sons were born, I have been on a regular exercise program and eat low calorie nutritional meals. Also, My sons chipped in and bought me a two-year membership for the Windsor Fitness Center last month for my birthday. I now attend the pool exercise classes five days per week," Mrs. Lyons responded with a smile and prompted her to think about her three sons.

"That's nice that your sons gave you a gift for your 30th birthday," Brad responded with yet another compliment. He was cocksure that it would be appreciated by any female. -- especially an older woman who was separated from her husband who probably had not complimented her too often -- if at all.

Mrs. Lyons responded with a giggle," I am quite a lot older than 30 years old. I am sure you know that."

"Well, you sure fooled me Mrs. Lyons!" Brad slyly feigned ignorance of the attractive mother's age."

"You are so funny. I know you are smarter than that young man," Mrs. Lyons giggled as she continued to drive with the heavy traffic on the main road.

Brad knew that he had to say something to ensure he got what he wanted, "Have you ever been to Gino 's Sports Hideaway.?"

"No. I never heard of it. Why?" Mrs. Lyons responded.

"They have great food."

"I thought you wanted me to drive you to the mall for pizza?" Mrs. Lyons responded in a bewildered manner.

Gino 's Sports Hideaway has better food. You make a right turn at that traffic signal ahead and it is only about a twenty-minute ride from there. You should try some of the food there with me," Brad responded in his attempt to coax the fine-looking older woman to join him.

"I guess I should have something to eat. I am quite hungry. I often get headaches if I haven't eaten." Mrs. Lyons responded.

"Your sons would certainly urge you to have something to eat," Brad responded to further attempt to steer Mrs. Lyons decision.

"Yes, I guess you're right Brad. I will join you. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness" Mrs. Lyons responded.

"I am just trying to look out for a very nice mother while her sons are not available to assist her," Brad responded while his motive was significantly different than her sons' interest in their mother.

"Thank you, Brad. You're a wonderful boy," as she briefly turned her head and smiled at the young jock.

"No problem Mrs. Lyons. You deserve the best," Brad responded with his handsome boyish smile.

Mrs. Lyons turned at the traffic light and headed down a steep twisting narrow road that was surrounded on both sides by a thick wooded forest of tall trees.

"I have never been down this road before. It is like another world compared to the main road to the Windsor Mall," Mrs. Lyons said with much surprise in her voice.

"I've driven on this road many times with my old Ford pick-up truck. However, it now needs a new transmission, and the estimated repair cost is exorbitant. The meager pay that I get from my part time job at Windsor supermarket will take months before I can fix the transmission." Brad said as he stressed his lack of funds.

"I guess your mom is no help these days to pay to fix your car either," Mrs. Lyons responded sympathetically.

"You're right about that Mrs. Lyons."

Mrs. Lyons now thought about how fortunate she was that her husband, or her probable soon to be ex-husband, had established a brokerage account for her many years ago that had grown into a seven-figure number. Not to mention the huge sum of money she would receive from a divorce settlement.

Brad was quite comfortable being alone in a car with a significantly older attractive woman than him. The scenario recently led to what he was after.

However, at that moment, Brad's massive sized frame felt crammed in the front passenger seat. He pushed it as far back as possible to allow him to get more comfortable in the tight space.

Mrs. Lyons quickly turned her head and noted Brad push the seat back to its fullest, "Wow, I didn't realize that seat could be moved back that far. My husband and sons never had to adjust that seat all the way back," Mrs. Lyons said in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, I'm used to slamming my big body in and out of tight spaces," Brad responded with a broad grin as his eyes again brazenly roamed over Mrs. Lyons' ample motherly breasts and luscious mature thighs.