Older Strippers and How They Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy sighed when I gave her right tit a little squeeze.

"Mmm...you have nice soft hands, Harry. Is everything else about you as nice?"

She didn't wait for me to answer that. She just stuck her hand between us and started feeling for my cock. She didn't have much trouble finding it because it was standing tall. Big tits always make it do that.

Kathy giggled.

"This isn't soft. It's really hard. Did I cause that?"

It was obvious how this was going to end up, but I wasn't sure she really wanted to get there. I mean, she was pretty nice and all that, and she wasn't that much older than me, but she might have just been wanting a little attention and this was the only way she knew how to get it.

"Well, yeah, you did, Kathy but I'm not sure what we're doing is a good idea."

Kathy looked at me and frowned.

"That's your way of telling me I'm too old, isn't it? That's OK. I understand. I guess what Frank said is true after all."

She started to get up, but I stopped her.

"Who was Frank and what did he tell you?"

"He was my husband. He died four years ago. That was five years after he stopped doing anything with me. He said fifty was too old to be sexy anymore. It's OK, really. I see how the guys look at me when they come to Southern Belles. They look, but they never say anything. They'd rather watch the young girls and get lap dances from them. I think I better just go."

I had to chuckle then.

"Kathy, there aren't any young girls dancing at Southern Belles. The youngest I saw was about forty-five and she didn't look as good as you do. Frank was an idiot."

Kathy smiled and stroked my cheek with her fingertip.

"Harry, if you really think that, why don't you think we should be doing this?"

Well, I've learned a lot about women over the years. One of the things I learned is to never, never, ever walk in on them when they're on the toilet. That really pisses them off for some reason. It's like you're not supposed to know they ever do that or something.

The other thing I've learned is it's useless to argue with one. No matter how logical your argument, you're always going to lose, so you might as well just give in and agree with them. Life's a lot easier that way, and usually a lot more fun.

I lifted Kathy's right tit and licked her nipple.

"Would you think it's right if I do this?"

Kathy grinned.

"I would if you do it more than once."

Well, what can I say without making myself out to be some horny old goat who'd fuck any woman that happens to sit on my lap and push her tits into my face. Well, I would, but I don't like to admit that. Well, I'd fuck her unless she was like one of the strippers I saw sitting with a guy that night at Southern Belles. She had big tits just like they all did, but she pretty much had big everything else too. If she'd sat on my lap, she'd probably have hurt me. Now, if she'd been laying down...

I did stand up then. I cupped Kathy's ass and picked her up when I stood up, and then carried her back to my bedroom. She was a little embarrassed, I think, when I pulled her shorts down. She was wearing those panties made of really stretchy material and they covered all of her ass and went part way up her waist.

"I know these aren't sexy, but I have to wear them to keep my tummy and bottom in."

When I pulled them down, her tummy was a little soft, but I didn't look at her tummy for more than a second or two because she had a really nice bush and I like a woman to have a bush. I think she was embarrassed about that too, because she said, "I'm sorry about the hair. I used to shave when I danced, but it made me itch all the time so I stopped when I stopped dancing."

I grinned.

"You don't need to apologize. I like hair. I like hair a lot."

Kathy stepped out of her shorts and stretchy panties and then laid back on the bed and held out her arms.

"Come show me".

Well, it was more her showing me than me showing her but it was still great. I'd always thought that at some point women lost their sex drive. My ex lost hers a week after the honeymoon. Kathy apparently hadn't reached that point yet, because her libido was alive and kicking.

I'd no sooner got my clothes off and stretched out beside her than she grabbed my cock. She stroked it a couple times and then said, "It does get harder than this, doesn't it?"

What the hell do you say to a question like that, especially when your cock is wilting right before your eyes? Ladies, if you're reading this, don't ever ask a man that question. We do the best we can, OK, and if you'd just be a little more understanding about time, we'd appreciate it all to hell. Asking questions like that doesn't do either of us any good.

"Well, usually it does. After that question I'm not sure."

Kathy chuckled.

"Sorry. I can fix that."

She shook my cock again.

"Come on, Dickey. Stand up for me."

She frowned then.

"I can see I'm gonna have to help him, but that's fun too."

The way she sucked my cock into her mouth made me forget all about her question. When she ran her tongue around my cock head, I forgot where I was. If she'd have kept going, I'd probably have forgotten my own name, and it was a sure bet I wouldn't have lasted long.

After she made me groan, Kathy pulled her mouth off my cock and grinned.

"Like that do you? A gentleman would return the favor, now wouldn't he?"

Before I could say anything, she raised up, turned around, and the next thing I saw was her hairy pussy coming toward my face. That was about the same time her big tits touched my belly and she started sucking my cock again.

I couldn't get my hands between us to spread her pussy lips, but as it turned out, I didn't have to. Kathy kept spreading her legs apart until those lips opened enough I could see her little pink slit. When I lifted my head and stuck my tongue in there, she rocked her ass a little and then pushed her pussy down on my face.

She was like every other women, well the women I've been with that way anyway. She tasted different but pretty great once I got past the raspberry flavored whatever it was she'd put down there. I thought her clit was maybe a little bigger than some, but other than that, she was about the same. The way she reacted was about the same too.

She was starting to take me too far again, so I decided to hurry her up a little. I'd gotten her long pussy lips sort of spread out by then, so reaching anything with my tongue didn't require any effort. I licked her from her clit to her entrance and then back down a few times and then started running my tongue over and around her clit.

About a minute later, Kathy pulled up off my cock and gasped, moaned, and shuddered a little, and then went back to sucking my cock. She was tickling the underside of my cock head with her tongue when I felt around until I found her nipples. When I rubbed them with my fingertips, Kathy moaned around my cock and started bobbing her head up and down a little faster. I pinched them a little then, and Kathy moaned and started rubbing her pussy up and down my face.

I was helping her along, but not as fast as she was helping me, so I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking it at the same speed she was sucking my cock. She evidently liked that, because after a little of that, she pulled up off my cock again, laid her head on my thigh and started to pant. Her voice was really throaty.

"Oh no, not like this, Honey. I need to be screwed."

Well, I was ready to do that, but I didn't get the chance. Kathy was still panting when she rolled her pussy off my face, turned around again, and then sort of rolled herself on top of me. I felt her reach between us and grab my cock, and then I felt my cock head splitting her pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down a little and then moved it back and pushed down.

Don't ever let anybody tell you all older pussies are loose, because Kathy was definitely snug and as much as I hate to admit it, my cock isn't all that thick. She worked her pussy up and down a little, pushing herself down over my cock a little more each time, until she was sitting on my legs. She looked down at me then and grinned.

"Just hold on, Honey, and let me do all the work. I like it this way."

Now, only a selfish bastard would let a woman do everything, and I'm not selfish, well, not usually. I let her do the up and down thing, but I caught a swinging tit in each hand and started flipping her nipples up and down with a finger. Kathy's nipples were already pretty stiff, so they didn't move much, but she seemed to really like it. She liked it so much that every time I did it, she'd make a little gasping sound and I'd feel her pussy tighten up around my cock.

A while later, Kathy bent over a little and hung her right tit over my face. She rocked her hips down and then murmured, "Suck 'em, Honey, suck 'em hard and I'll cum."

That was a good thing to hear. I mean, Kathy's pussy felt really great, but I was having to hold back a lot by then. When I sucked her thick nipple between my lips and then sucked hard, Kathy made a little cry and her hips rocked three times really fast.

"Oh God, Honey...just like that...I'm so close."

I don't know if you're like me or not, but when a woman tells me she's going to cum, that sort of takes away most of any control I have left. I sucked that nipple again, hard enough I felt the little bumps of her nipple bed between my lips, and then pinched my lips together. Kathy did that hip rock thing again, and I started losing it. After I found her other nipple, I rolled it between my fingertips and then sucked it hard, Kathy screeched and started to cum. I don't remember exactly what she did after that because I was cumming too.

Kathy was still rocking her pussy over my cock when I'd groaned out the last spurt, and she kept doing that for a while. I just laid there because it felt pretty fantastic. It was pretty fantastic when she sighed and dropped her big tits down on my chest too. She didn't move her pussy up and down after that, but I could feel it clamp my cock once in a while.

When that stopped, Kathy raised up and grinned.

"Oh God, I needed that so bad. How long before you get hard again?"

Well, it took her half an hour or so to shake some life back in my cock. It took longer this time for her to shriek, "Oh God, Honey, don't stop". I didn't because I couldn't. When her pussy stopped massaging my cock, she giggled.

"See, this is why I like younger men. If they can even get it up, guys my age are only good for once, and once just makes me want it again. You wouldn't mind doing it again, would you Harry?"

Well, I did try and Kathy tried to help me, but she'd pretty much ridden my cock until all it wanted to do was lay down and catch a little rest. She just smiled and said she really had to be going anyway, but I think she just said that to make me feel better. Just before she walked out my door, Kathy grinned.

"I might need to come back one of these days, so you take good care of Little Dickey for me, OK."

I appreciated it that she thought about coming back, but I didn't think it was necessary to call my cock, "Little Dickey". I mean, he's not like the cocks in the porn films but he's not really little either. Well...right then, he was, but there was a reason for that. It was a reason I'd never have believed if I hadn't just experienced it. Kathy might have had tits that sagged a little and an ass that was wider than most and not at all tight, but I knew I was gonna feel what we'd done the next morning.

I decided a little pre-medication was in order, and after I sat down in my desk chair in my underwear, poured myself half a jelly glass of Glenfiddich. That felt pretty good going down, so I lit a cigarette and poured another.

Women always surprise me like that. My ex had everything a man could want -- big, heavy tits with big dark nipples, a nice, tight, hairy pussy, and an ass that felt really great slapping against my belly. The only thing she didn't have was a libido, or at least none that I could find after the honeymoon.

Shirley Gene had a libido the size of Texas, but I didn't like the idea of being just another cock she could add to her list. I mean, a guy likes thinking he's at least a little special. Remembering that guy with one leg kinda bothered me too.

Kathy was...well, Kathy was a woman who looked a lot like your grandma, but fucked like your old nineteen year old girlfriend. You remember that one, the one who kept saying she wouldn't until she finally did, and when she did, made you wonder if your cock was ever going to stand up again. Yeah, that's what Kathy was like.

It was a Friday night a couple weeks later and my ass was tired. I had a bunch of subpoenas to deliver and made it through all of them without getting hit on the head, kicked in the balls, or chased all the way to my car. It was just one long-ass day and I was beat.

I had earned twelve hundred bucks for my trouble though, so I stopped by the liquor store and bought a new bottle of Glenfiddich. Once I got home, I locked the door and poured myself half a jelly jar of smoky, amber heaven, lit a cigarette, and put my feet up on my desk. I figured I'd earned a little relaxation.

Half way through my scotch, I got to thinking about what I was going to do the rest of the night and through the weekend. I didn't have any current cases to work on, and I don't watch much television. I wasn't coming up with much to do, so I decided I'd have a frozen pizza and then drive down to Southern Belles and see if Kathy was working or not.

Yeah, I know, but if you'd been there, you'd understand.