My Wife

Story Info
Story of my wife sucking cock at a party.
1k words
3.8
7.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P0peye
P0peye
4 Followers

I would love to watch my wife giving blowjobs to other men.

One of my most vivid dreams was of my wife sucking the cock of a young stud at a cocktail party in full view of all the other people present.

In my dream, soon after we arrived, my wife and I became separated while engaging in conversations with the other guests around the pool. Just as I began wondering where she was, I became aware of some activity of interest taking place deeper inside the house. As I made my way through the crowd, I emerged to see my pretty, petite wife, down on her knees, passionately sucking on the huge cock of our host's eighteen year old son.

The boy was seated in the center of a long sectional sofa, with other guests seated next to him, on either side and my wife was down on her knees on the floor in front of him, letting this hung stud fuck her mouth while I and all the guests stood around watching her, fascinated.

In her black sheath, mini dress and stiletto heels. she was the epitome of propriety, but her outrageous behavior was just the opposite. As the blowjob progressed, what began as an act controlled by my wife began to change into one in which she was quickly becoming more of a helpless participant.

The young stud grasped my wife's head, locking his fingers into her hair as he began to energetically fuck my wife's open mouth, raising her head up and down, over and over again, repeatedly impaling her head onto his massive erection. At first, his purpose seemed to be focused on fucking her mouth, but the longer it went on, I could see that his huge cock was actually penetrating into her throat. As we all watched, we could see that with each downward stroke, my petite wife's neck would appear to swell and become distended and enlarged in it's attempt to accommodate and absorb the invasion of his thick cock pounding into her narrow throat.

As the crowd around her grew, people were jockying for position in order to have the best view of what was happening and the space around my wife became gradually smaller. A few of the guests who knew both me and my wife were throwing me knowing glances and giving me a thumbs up

At some point, it became obvious that the transition was complete and with her arms held helplessly at her sides. My dear wife had obviously resigned herself to being savagely manipulated and had committed to allowing her throat to be used simply as a tool to facilitate this virile young man's impending orgasm. The longer the blowjob went on. the more I could see that the huge cock fucking her rarely left her throat and he appeared to be using my wife's petite throat as a flesh and blood cock sleeve for him to masturbate himself with.

By now, the shaft of his cock never left her mouth, merely moving back and forth within the tight confines of my wife's throat, keeping her head firmly impaled on his rigid, rock hard cock while occasionally affording her the opportunity to take a quick breath on the uptake, preventing her from passing out. His movements became shorter but quicker and a pool of saliva had formed on the floor immediately below my wife's mouth, the result of her continuous drool. Everyone's eyes were focused on the short portion of the thick shaft of his cock not fully embedded in her throat, glistening with a mixture of her thick saliva and his copious precum.

The crowd seemed to be transfixed, silently focusing their attention on the spectacle being played out before them. The music, which had been playing softly in the background, had stopped and conversation had dropped to below a whisper. The only noise was the rhythmic liquid shlushing, gurgling sound that was coming from my wife's mouth as her head was being moved up and down onto the stud's cock.

It seemed like an eternity, but it must have been only half an hour since the show had begun and we could sense from his mounting tension that he was close to cumming.

With a grunt, keeping his death grip of my wife's head in his hands, he pushed my wife's head down even further onto his cock, and while raising his hips off the sofa in order to force his cock ever deeper into the tender portion of my wife's tight throat, he unleashed a torrent of his hot cum directly into my wife's esophagus!

My wife was wearing a pearl choker necklace around her alabaster neck, and we could see it raising and lifting in rhythm to the spasmodic pulsations of the cock embedded in her throat and by her swallowing motions in a frantic attempt to keep up with the continuous flow of semen coursing into her. His ejaculations seemed to go on forever, but eventually they subsided and as his body relaxed, he released his hold on my wife allowing her to back off to take a much needed breath of air.

As she raised her head, his still engorged cock, slimy and shiny with her thick throat saliva and lumps of his semen slowly slid from my wife's well used throat. She attempted to rise, assisted by one of the women who had remained seated on the sofa. alongside the teenage stud.

She extracted a tissue from her purse, which had remained with her throughout the erotic episode, and began to wipe at her ruined lipstick and smeared mascara combined with her assailant's semen.

As she rose, I moved toward her, took her in my arms and kissed the lips that had until recently been stretched around the massive shaft of our host's son's invading cock.

One by one, the partygoers slowly began to clap and the room was quickly filled with the applause of her admiring audience as I led my blushing wife from the room.

When I told my wife about my dream, she laughed.

P0peye
P0peye
4 Followers