Older/Younger Adventure

Story Info
Lessons learned.
2k words
4.55
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and going to school, to help pay for stuff I had a job also at a local small restaurant, the owner was a man about 56 and was a joy to work for as he made you feel important even working very menial jobs.

We developed a great relationship over the first month of working there, and he shared stuff with me which surprised me, he like photography and had a polaroid and would show me very interesting pictures, which I asked how he got and he told me he asked people to pose and they did, i laughed because there were some very hot nudes of men and women in there.

On one occasion he showed me some real pornography and I was hooked, all kind of sexual things which on occasion I would sneak into the bathroom and masturbate too. One day he brought a couple of polaroids that were of men having sex together, now I had experimented but never saw some of the stuff they were doing, he asked if that bothered me and I said some but at the same time very exciting. He smiled.

One afternoon after school I came in was getting ready for work and went into the bathroom, i was urinating when the door opened and he came in, I quickly finished and was ready to put my cock away when he reached around me and started to fondle me, it was hot, he stroked me and I soon got hard he was jacking me off and I could feel him rubbing his cock against me, I got very aroused and soon started to cum, WOW. i believe he came also.

After we finished he didn't say much and I washed up and got ready to work. We chatted as usual as if nothing had happened but I thought about it for quite a while and found myself getting hard again. We finished the day off and I went home.

Next day, same thing, this time he pulled my pants and underwear down and was rubbing his cock against my ass, I was really getting turned on, he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he was glad I enjoyed this, I said I did, he said we could do many more things if I was interested. I shook my head yes and felt him cum on my ass, I also came, very hard.

After work he asked if I wanted to spend the night, he lived over the store, I told him I had homework and school and had no clothes. He told me he would run me home to get them if I wanted, I was hooked and said sure, I brought some clothes and my school stuff, after I finished we ate and he told me stories of his adventures, which were many.

He asked me if I had ever had sex with men, I said just on a few occasions and only oral. He asked if I anyone had ever cum in my mouth, I said yes, if I swallowed or spit it out, told him most spit but on occasion when it was a huge load, swallowed some, he smiled and said I would learn to enjoy a good load of cum, next he asked if I had ever had anyone fuck me, I said just one and he was a little rough, didn't last long and I hadn't enjoyed it. He said he would introduce me to good anal, giving and receiving, he also said he would introduce me to rimming, I never knew what that was and he said he would show me. By now I was very turned on and hard as a rock. We got undressed and got into bed.

I had noticed but he had a very nice cock, maybe 8" and a lot of girth, mushroom head, he proceeded to go down on me and he was able to take my 7" cock all the way, he was very good and I was not going to last long, he stopped and said now it was my turn, I told him I had sucked before but never deep throated, he said we would try later but right now he just wanted to feel my lips on his cock.

I moved down to his stomach and licked around, he seem to enjoy that and eventually I started to suck his cock which was already dripping precum, I licked the head and up and down the shaft and he said that I was doing a very good job, I then took the head in my mouth and he was moaning telling me to take some more, I did, as much as I could, finally he said he was going to fuck my mouth, I was a little worried but I was game, He started a pumping motion giving me only what I could take and he started going faster. He moved me so my head was over the edge of the bed and he stood up and started that way, it was very hot and I noticed I was able to take more of his cock, he was going pretty fast and said he was going to cum, I kept going and he kept going and started pumping a huge load into my mouth and throat, it was a lot and I choked a little but swallowed as much as I could, he was very tasty.

He then started to suck me and I was really hot, he licked up and down, my balls and then I felt his tongue touch my asshole, I was really enjoying that so he kept at it, after a while he took my cock back in his mouth and I unloaded, When we stopped I said wow that was intense and he said that I seemed to enjoy it, I said very much.

He asked how my first rimming experience was and I said it was great, he asked if I would try it, I told him that I would. We rested and he rubbed me which I take is very erotic for me because I started getting hard quickly.

We 69ed again and I tried to rim him, was a little leery so wasn't very good, but there would be other times. I spent the night there and in the morning when I woke up he wasn't in bed, so I got up jumped in the shower and got dressed and he was cooking breakfast before he opened up, I didn't work on Sundays so I ate breakfast and we had a morning JO before I went home. I was really liking all of this and was looking forward to our next night together.

When I was at work on Monday, we talked as much as we could about our Saturday night and he smiled and said he was looking forward to another night, I replied same here. He told me he was going to fuck me if I was in for that, I was interested but told him he was much larger than anything that ever went into my ass, he smiled and told me I would enjoy his big cock and he would be gentle but I would be begging for him to give it too me hard, now I was very excited.

i couldn't stay overnight Monday so we planned on Tuesday, I was ready. When I got off school and went to work, he wasn't there, so I thought maybe the night was off. But he came in just before I was ready to leave and helped close up, said he had a lot of stuff to do that day so he took off, but he was ready for my ass, I looked and I could see he was already hard. We closed up and headed upstairs. He just looked at me and said get your clothes off. I obliged and was standing there erect as all get out, he came out of close naked and looked very ready. He quickly pushed me to my knees and rubbed his cock on my lips and face, I was getting very turned on. I quickly took him in my mouth and licked and sucked his gorgeous cock, he pulled out said he wanted to save this load for my ass.

We got on the bed and he quickly went down on me and licked my balls and ass, soon I could feel some liquid running down my ass, then a finger slowly at first but it quickly picked up the pace, he then inserted a second finger which I sort of reacted to but he kept going, I could feel him expanding my ass, pretty soon some more liquid and then I felt a third digit in my ass, just a little at first but more gradually. After some more of this foreplay he told me that I was ready, think I tensed up and he quickly told me to relax, I did and eventually he moved my legs to the floor and had my ass ready for insertion.

At first he just rubbed the head up and down which excited me, then slowly he started pushing at my entrance, he was very gentle and good and eventually I was relaxed enough and his head popped in, as I said mushroom size and it was tight, he popped it out then back in a couple of more times, and each time I relaxed a little more, then he started a thrusting motion a little deeper each time and eventually I could feel his balls hitting the back of my legs, he asked how it felt, I said very full but very exciting. He pulled all the way out and then quickly inserted again and jammed it all the way in, this caught me by surprise and he said he was sorry got carried away, he asked if I was ready for a little more harder fucking, I said sure and he started to fuck me harder and faster, I was really enjoying it he then swung me around and I was now sitting on his cock. He was pulling and pushing me up and and down when all of a sudden I came, without any touching or rubbing, it was the hardest I had ever cum, all of a sudden I could feel him cumming in my ass and he continued fucking me. After a while we were laying there and he popped out, sure my ass was gaping but I had just had the hottest sex I ever had.

We laid there for a while and eventually I grabbed his cock and stoked and started sucking him, I could taste my ass and his cum, what a rush. We talked and he explained things to me some kinky, others very interesting and asked what I would be willing to do, being very sexual I was into almost everything but pain and scat, next thing I knew he was lifting my legs up and licking my ass, pretty soon he was ramming his cock home and it was going very deep with my legs over his shoulders, he told me he wanted to shoot his load in my mouth, was a little leery but said ok, he was really pounding me when I could feel him getting more rapid, soon he pulled out brought his cock to my lips and pushed forward, i opened up and he soon was cumming in my mouth, he came a lot for his second run and I swallowed it all, I was getting better at this, and he let me know that, he then moved me around so I could fuck him, I wasn't expecting this but I was really excited, he was pretty tight but took me without any problem, after a few strokes I was ready to cum, but he held me from moving and soon it calmed down, I fucked him for a while and then exploded, Wow that was my first.

More adventures to come as our relationship lasted over a year, including threesomes, group sex, and many other things. For later tales.