All Comments on 'Oliver's Twist'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Didn't get past the first couple of paragraphs

Was really hoping this would be worth reading. Really getting tired of folks needing drugs to have a good time. To me it is all about the seduction (even if at times it is "forced" or some convincing seduction). Others will no doubt enjoy the story. Just not for me.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years ago

You can definitely write! Very well conceived and paced for a one-pager. I'm not not all that into the drug or coercion angles, but maybe the blackmail was supposed to be a comeuppance for the frat-party drug antics? Nice twist with Becky setting him up.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Damn

That is one hot scene.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor mechanics.

I couldn't very far with your lack of punctuation knowledge in American English. You began by using a parade of ellipses. Do you know what an ellipsis is or what it designates? I don't believe so. It means you have left out a word or words that are not necessary to the story. You seem to use it instead of using a comma which denotes a pause in the reading. And if you are leaving out a word or phrase, why? In writing you are supposed to paint a picture using your vocabulary. My question to you is why would you to leave parts out in order to accomplish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This seems very similar to another literotica's author's work.

billybicuriousbillybicuriousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Wow, loved this story. To the point and very hot. Keep on writing.

pinktickalerpinktickalerover 5 years ago
Two thumbs

Two thumbs way way up. He's such a lucky little sissy bitch. I wish I was that lucky

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 5 years ago
Re: Poor mechanics.

It's an amateur fuck story on the Internet, not a novel being considered for publishing. Get a sense of what's worth complaining about, then get over it.

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 5 years agoAuthor
Mechanics

Anonymous,

Ellipses have two different uses.

Rule 1.) Many writers use an ellipsis whether the omission occurs at the beginning of a sentence, in the middle of a sentence, or between sentences.

A common way to delete the beginning of a sentence is to follow the opening quotation mark with an ellipsis, plus a bracketed capital letter.

Rule 2.) Ellipses can express hesitation, changes of mood, suspense, or thoughts trailing off. Writers also use ellipses to indicate a pause or wavering in an otherwise straightforward sentence.

When expressing internal dialogue of the protag, a lot of times a character's thoughts will trail off or ramble on. That's where I like to use ellipses. But...

I'm also prone to making mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Seems you enjoy rewriting SugarandSalt's stories from different angles pretty often.

RzyKnsRzyKnsover 5 years ago
Exciting Premise and a Fun Read

However, wish more time was spent on the narrator's emotional state and his senses as the two woman had their way. The prose is very mechanical, describing every push and pull of flesh, which is exciting. Though it seems to come off as from memory rather than what is happening in the moment without peppering of some extra details.

What does the narrator feel when he gets spanked? It's in the first person, let him tell us.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

Wouldn't mind being in his position. Natasha and Becky can own my ass any time they want. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story and hope you make more and maybe add a nother chapter to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

I just came in my panties

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

You really need to start giving credit if you are going to keep "borrowing" SugarandSalt's setups. You're making them your own, no question about that, but a little nod to the source of inspiration wouldn't be a bad thing.

As for the story itself, I'm pretty much in agreement with Ian. I would have enjoyed it more without the threats; and especially without his crying at the end. I did like that Becky was trans as well and not just setting him up to pimp him out or some such. He gets his dream girl; what more can a guy ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh ya

Thanks for the story. You pulled me in from the beginning all the way to the end. I was so entranced by your writing that I jizzed in my teddy. Wow great job of making me feel like I was the one being taken by these two goddesses with big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Work

Excellent work. I felt like he gave in a little easily to first taking a suck... That bit seemed a little unrealistic. Otherwise fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please..

I hope he is forced to choose and goes with Natasha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
For the guy complaining about Ellipses and "Poor mechanics":

"I couldn't very far with"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish it was me

I wish I could find two to use me and make me there toy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The problem with this?

Is the forced blowjob. All he needs to do is bite the end of her dick off when she forces her dick into his mouth and that ends everything. It always makes me laugh when I read about forcing someone to suck another's dick. Teeth are sharp. The human jaw creates a ton of pressure. And a bleeding dick needs a hospital or the owner bleeds to death. Done and done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enough already with these ridiculous Barnum and Bailey sized “12 inch long dicks the width of a soda can.” I don’t even find anything like that sexy. Put some realism into your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...