Olivia: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole way home, Olivia had a smirking smile on her face while I had to contend with the goopy mess in my tightey whiteys. I cleaned up the best I could, and she gave me an oversize bath towel while she washed and dried my clothes. She changed into a much more comfortable pair of sweats, and she even made them look good on her lean physique.

We were on her sofa, snuggled next to each other, holding hands. Her head was on my shoulder, and I was hoping she couldn't hear my heart pounding like Thor's Hammer in my chest.

"Olivia?"

"Yes." She answered in a sweet soft voice.

"I'm sorry about...earlier. It's been a long time since I was with...someone."

She looked up at me with a beatific smile.

"There is absolutely no need for you apologize...I'd do it again, so don't apologize."

Olivia kissed the tip of my nose. Then I saw her eyes filled with need and in seconds we were making out like horny teens. Well, as you can imagine, the front of my towel tented in no time. When we stopped for a breather, she looked down and saw my predicament.

"Hmm...I think he really likes me too." She chuckled.

"That's the understatement of the year."

"I'm fully aware that men have no control over ah...that."

We talked about the movie and thankfully my erection subsided.

"I'll check on your pants and undies."

Olivia used the word "undies", and I questioned her use of the word.

"Would you prefer briefs or tightey-whiteys? I thought most guys liked boxers or boxer briefs?"

"Hmm, never thought much about it. I guess because my dad did, I never questioned it. I'd be willing to try boxer briefs."

Olivia brought my clothing, I quickly changed and moved to the door.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" I asked hopefully.

Olivia hesitated for a moment.

"Don't believe I am..."

"For a minute there I thought you were going to say you had to wash yer hair, do yer nails..."

She chuckled in the most charming way.

"Can I take you to dinner? There's great new Italian place in Phoenixville, just opened. I know the owner and can probably get us a reservation. Pick ya up at seven?"

Olivia nodded then pulled me close for a hug and goodbye kiss, only it was much more than one. My erection was back in full force and her slender hand found it.

"Hmm...you sure know how to make a girl feel proud."

I smiled sheepishly but there was a question that I wanted to ask her.

"How do you stay in such great shape?"

"Kickboxing, five times a week...been doing it since undergrad. So don't give me a hard time mister or I just might have to kick yer behind!"

Olivia's smile made my heart thump like a rabbit's hind leg on steroids. It was then that I knew I was without a doubt falling for her, like a rock. We saw each other two, sometimes three times a week. When I wasn't with her, I missed her like crazy. We talked nearly every day on the phone; I was enamored with her, and she dominated my thoughts.

Every time we went out, Olivia dressed perfectly for the occasion and was an absolute pleasure to be with. Afterwards, we'd cuddle and kiss on her couch and I'd go home with a serious case of blue balls. I never pushed her for more, but I was dying to make love to her. She'd have to make the first move.

We'd been seeing each other for two months and summer was in full swing. We hit the antique markets once more and she found some sterling silver flatware at an absolute bargain price. I'd browse the booths with her but usually my eyes were on her, even dressed down, she looked stunning.

On several occasions, Olivia invited me for an evening barbecue by her lovely swimming pool. The girl was an excellent cook, and the menu was always different, filet mignon, sirloin steak, shrimp, scallops, and my favorite a lobster bake that was simply delicious. There was the omnipresent bottle of bourbon, but it was white wine with seafood and red or bourbon with steak.

Olivia was conversant on just about any subject beyond antiques and classic films. The way she spoke with clear, concise words and sentences but she would have a twinkle in her eye when it came to bawdy jokes. Occasionally, she'd bring up politics but thankfully we saw eye to eye.

For the evenings by the pool, Olivia would wear a bikini that fit her sleek build to a T but also a sarong that came to mid-thigh. We'd sit on the edge, feet and ankles dangling in the cool water, often in each other's arms, cuddling and kissing. Every time I thought we were getting somewhere; she'd pull in the reins. While I was frustrated with the lack of progress, just being in her presence would soften the need to advance.

But my fondness for the brunette goddess were taking a firm hold in my heart and soul. My deep desire for Olivia was much more than sexual. The way she'd affectionately look at me with her soft brown eyes, hold my hand and gently rub it on her soft cheek; the way she'd speak with her sultry but very sweet voice, all of it thrilled me to my core. I was hopelessly smitten and was falling in love for the first time in a very long time.

Then the ceiling caved in...

It was after a date on a Saturday night, and we'd been kissing up a storm. I moved a few stray locks of her silky brown hair behind her ear. It was the first time I cupped her very firm breasts covered by her shirt and heard her sigh. Her hand moved to caress my erection, the first time since that fateful orgasm in my car, and I was in heaven.

"You're beautiful Olivia...you make me so happy just being with you. I feel like such a lucky guy."

She gazed at me with, dare I say loving eyes.

"I feel lucky too...for a long time, I've wished for someone like you...prayed for someone like you."

We kissed and cuddled some more. Olivia's hand was fondling my straining hard on but when I rested my hand on her upper thigh, she stiffened.

She got a very solemn look in her eyes and took her hand away from my cock.

"Jason, before we get too... serious...I...I'm struggling with something..."

"What? What is it? Whatever it is, I hope we can work it out."

"I think we need to take a step back...maybe not see each other for a few weeks."

"Why? Did I do or say something to offend you?"

"No, quite the contrary. You're very dear to me and I could easily fall in love with you and part of me already has..."

"Then what is it? There's something you're not telling me; I can sense it."

"I can't Jason...I just can't. Please, let's leave it alone. I may never be able to tell you or discuss it with you. But I need time to think, a lot of time..."

I saw the tears and the resolve in her lovely eyes, so I respected her wishes and left. The next few days were the worst of my life. I never felt so sad, so down in the mouth.

Why didn't I put up more of a fight? I chastised myself. Every way I could rebuke myself, I did until one day at work, someone left a magazine on my desk. The back cover was an ad for vacations in Mexico with a beach scene. The model looked like Olivia, I broke down and cried like a baby.

My assistant Janey heard me, and I spilled my guts to her. She knew I was dating Olivia and would occasionally give me advice. After I stopped crying, she looked annoyed with me.

"So, you just give up and walk out of her life, huh? Wow, I can't believe you. Are you the same man I've worked with for the last six years? After you meet her, you tell me you found the girl of your dreams and then wimp out! Boss, get on the phone right now and send her flowers"

I looked at Janey through a thick haze of tears and for the first time in nearly two weeks, I had hope. Every day for the next seven, I had flowers sent to her home, I called and left messages on her voicemail. I sent Olivia romantic texts, professing my feelings.

But nothing, no reply, no response of any kind.

"Just go see her, boss. Knock on her door or better yet go see her at the university."

I knew Olivia's summer teaching schedule and with Janey's help, found the classroom where she lectured. The very next day, I drove to the university and with some assistance found the building. Her class was scheduled to start in fifteen minutes, so I hotfooted it and found a seat in the back. My nerves were on edge and a few minutes before one, she walked into the room and wrote on the blackboard. When she turned to address the class, my heart leapt into my throat. Olivia looked as lovely as ever, smartly attired, and coiffed. I realized at that moment that I was hopelessly in love with her.

As she started her lecture, her gaze wandered around the room. I didn't have a clue what she was talking about but when her eyes found me, they grew wide as saucers.

"Ah class...let's take a ten-minute recess and we'll pick up...ah where we left off."

The students filed out and Olivia's gaze was on her desk. As soon as the room was empty, save for us, she walked back to where I was sitting, looking very perturbed.

"What are you doing here? I'm working."

"I had to see you...I want to talk...please. I miss you so much."

My eyes filled with tears.

"All right...all right, just don't cry. My office is at the end of the hall, my names on the door, wait for me there, here's the key. Now go before they come back."

I walked like a man going to the gallows. I reached the door, opened it, and glumly sat in a chair, waiting with a heavy heart. It's over, you stupid fool! I told myself. I'd never seen Olivia so angry. Since her class lasted an hour and a half, it felt like an eternity. I contemplated leaving when I heard multiple footsteps in the hall, class had to be over.

Time seemed to standstill, and it was a full fifteen minutes before I saw the doorknob turn and the woman, I'd fallen head over heels for walk in. Olivia's anger hadn't dissipated one iota.

"Why did you come here? I told you we should stop seeing each other. At least for the near future...I need time to think, and I want you to respect that..."

"I can't get you out of my head and I CAN'T stop thinking about you."

Olivia with hands on hips was glaring at me.

"I love you...I've fallen in love with you." I hung my head in despair.

"What did you say?" the tone of her voice changed.

"I said, I love you. I've fallen in love with you."

I buried my face in my hands and started weeping. Suddenly, I detected a presence in front of me and I gazed up at Olivia through a thick blur of tears.

"Come here." She said, her voice soft, face alive and smiling, holding her arms out.

I stood and fell into them, bawling like a child.

"I love you," I blubbered.

"Oh, you are a dear, dear man. What am I going to do with you?"

As I cried on her shoulder, Olivia stroked my back and hair.

"There, there...now. Don't cry, Jason...I love you too."

Her declaration made my heart leap with unrestrained joy.

Olivia held me very tenderly. When I looked into her eyes, I saw the depth of her feelings for me. She took some tissues, wiped my tears then held them to my nose.

"Come on, blow."

I felt like a little boy being comforted by his mother.

"Feel better?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry I got so upset but I love you, I really do." I said, still secure in her arms

Olivia's entire demeanor changed.

"Jason don't ever be afraid to show me emotion. You're more of a man than anyone I've ever dated. I'm so tickled that you were crying over me. It took a lot of guts to come here...but I admire your courage."

Suddenly, we were kissing passionately.

"Oh god, Olivia...I want you so much..."

"And I want you, you beautiful man."

We agreed to meet at her home around six-thirty.

"Jason, be prepared to talk about a serious issue because it may determine if you want to keep seeing me. Ok?"

I nodded my head and left feeling hopeful but filled with trepidation. Olivia told me that she loved me, but I couldn't for the life of me think what the serious issue could be. At home I took a long hot shower and dressed casually. I stopped at the florist, bought more flowers and the State Store for a bottle of McKenna's Bourbon.

Promptly at six-thirty, I rang Olivia's doorbell. When she answered and saw the flowers, she chuckled in her sophisticated way. Behind her I saw some of the flowers I'd sent.

After she hugged me and kissed me very tenderly, she took them from my hand.

"I'll put these in some water, BRB. Ok?"

I simply nodded, my mouth to dry to speak.

"Hey, I bought us dinner at Asian Fusion on the way home. Hungry?"

"Yeah," I croaked out.

Sure enough, the table was set with a white linen cloth, napkins, and candles.

"Open the bottle, remember lots of ice for me."

I poured each of us a tumbler packed with cubes.

"Cheers!" we raised our glasses and touched them.

Olivia had taken me to Asian Fusion, an elegant gourmet style restaurant and the food was delicious.

"Don't look so nervous." She said, as she served the food.

While we ate, I couldn't help feeling sheepish about my earlier emotional outburst and could barely look her in the eyes. Sensing my discomfort, she reached across the table, took my hand, and refused to let go.

After we ate, we sat on her sofa, her arm around my shoulders and my head on hers. I felt like the girl in our relationship. Olivia gazed at me with the most loving expression but there was something else there, she looked fearful. I couldn't help it and the tears were back for an encore.

"Jason, my dear sweet man...don't cry." She said with love in her voice.

"I'm sorry...I know it's not very manly."

Olivia proceeded to give me a five-minute lecture on the art of manliness.

"Real men, do cry. Real men do show emotion and vulnerability. It's endearing to see a man cry because he loves me. Understand?"

My god, what a woman! I thought, my heart pounded with emotion. I immediately shut off the waterworks and we kissed very passionately. Of course, my trousers tented.

"Hmm...that's a beautiful sight. All hard and horny because of me."

Olivia's hand caressed it but stopped.

"Before we go any farther, we must talk."

I sat up straight, looking at her with a questioning face.

"The easiest most relatable way for me to say this is...do you remember at the end of "Some Like It Hot" when Osgood wants Daphne to wear his mother's wedding gown for the ceremony?"

"I better, I've seen that film at least a dozen times."

"...and Daphne responds, your mother and I are not...built the same way?"

I nodded but still very confused.

"Hmm...let's try a different approach..."

We started making out, hot and heavy, her hands were all over me. For the first time, I kissed from Olivia's luscious neck to her collarbone and nuzzled her breasts.

"Oh god, Jason, you are making me so hot." She cooed.

Then something happened that rocked my world. Olivia took my hand and moved it to her lap where I felt a definite bulge, a masculine bulge. I immediately pulled back and her reference to the film became very clear.

"You...you have...a..." I couldn't get the words out.

"Are you trying to say, penis?"

I simply nodded, too shocked to speak.

"Yes, I do," was her very simple answer.

I was stunned but not repulsed at all and realized my hand was still on her erection. I kept it there.

"This is the part where your supposed to run screaming from the room or beat the shit out of me." she said very cynically.

"No...that's not gonna happen."

Now it was Olivia's turn to look stunned.

The words came to me in a rush and holding her close, I started to let go my feelings.

"Olivia, I love you, whether you have a penis or not makes no difference to me. I love YOU...I love Olivia and if that comes with you then, I accept it. You're right, nobody's perfect but you're about as close as I've seen in my entire life. I love you, all of you."

Olivia burst into tears and buried her face against my neck, clinging to me like a drowning woman. I held her close as it took her a long time to gain some self-control.

"Oh Jason, I prayed you wouldn't reject me like I've been rejected so many times in the past. I was hoping beyond hope that you were different, and you proved me right."

"Olivia, I love you so much. The last three weeks were pure torture, I'm not ashamed to say that I cried like a baby because you weren't in my life. My beautiful Olivia; my beautiful, sexy Olivia. I love you."

Olivia threw her arms around my neck, and we had another titanic make out session, fueled by incredible passion and heat. I fondled her steely erection, curious about what it looked like. Was it bigger than mine? Nicer looking?

"Can I see it?" I asked shyly.

Olivia blushed but slowly pulled her jeans down her sleek legs. She was wearing the cutest superhero boy shorts with a pronounced lump in the front. When she started removing the underwear, I stopped her.

"I want to..." I said bashfully.

Olivia's smile lit up the room.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband at her slim hips and slowly they descended until the big lump sprang out in all its glory.

I looked with utter fascination at the most beautiful penis I ever laid eyes on, not that I'd seen that many. Completely shaven and hair free her package was truly amazing to look at but the centerpiece, her circumcised cock was mouthwatering. In its erect state, it stood at least seven or eight inches with two large testicles housed in a semi-smooth hairless ball sack.

Up until that moment, I was strictly heterosexual, never having had a gay experience, never experimented with any guy or man. My sexual thoughts were about women but seeing the work of art between her thighs...that was all about to change.

"My god, your perfect."

I watched Olivia blush.

"I apologize for staring but it truly is beautiful."

"You're a dear man, no one and I mean NO ONE, has ever paid me such a nice compliment."

Olivia looked uncharacteristically nervous.

"You're not turned off? I know it's not what you were expecting..."

"No...I...can I touch it?"

"Of course."

Very gently I took her penis and caressed it with my fingers.

"It's so warm and hard..." I gushed, never having held a cock other than my own.

I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, impressed by the girth and slowly stroked. She was larger and thicker than me. The steely, hot flesh felt so good in my hand. I kept a steady rhythm and Olivia's head lolled back.

"Feels really good..."

A drop of pre-cum bubbled up on the tip. I'm not sure what came over me, but I wanted to taste it. I bent down and licked it off making Olivia jump. It had a mild flavor as a deep desire to suck her cock overwhelmed me. I knelt in front of her and grasping the shaft, tongued her penis. Every centimeter glistened with my saliva as my mouth formed an O shape and sank down over the sleek head. I gently lapped that sensitive V below the head, over and over until Olivia gasped her approval.

Holding her firm butt, I hungrily suckled her beautiful stiff cock. Olivia stroked my hair.

"Oh Jason...it feels so good. Your gonna make me cum."

Temporarily, I stopped and worshiped her awesome balls, licking and sucking with delicacy. I held her legs up, licked up and down her taint just short of her rose cluster. Olivia moaned lustily. I was pleasing my goddess and that pleased me.

Enthusiastically I gobbled her granite hard penis. I was making love to it with my mouth.

Oh god! Jason, I'm so close...so CLOSE!"

The shaft swelled and the head twitched. I gently cupped her hefty balls as a jet of creamy sperm shot to the roof of my mouth. It was an incredible experience as Olivia's cock pumped its load, hitting the insides of my cheeks, my tongue, and my tonsils. I swallowed some as several more spurts flew in. Her sweet nectar thrilled my taste buds, the gamy, salty flavor more appealing than I could ever have imagined.

My beautiful Olivia was moaning like crazy, her hands on my head, holding me in place as I took her offering.

123456...9