Olivia: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia had me lean forward on the wall as she gently washed my behind.

"Hmm...feels nice."

"Do you feel better?"

Her voice was full of concern.

"Yeah, much better."

Olivia pulled me from the shower, toweled me off and had me lay on the day bed while she finished. She came out stark naked, toweling her head.

"You look like a goddess." I gushed.

My beautiful girl blushed.

"I'm gonna make some tea. Sit tight."

I'm not a tea drinker but Olivia had a knack for making a strong, satisfying brew. When she came back and handed me a mug, I gladly accepted it. As I sipped, she gazed at me with apprehension. The beverage worked its magic.

"Phew, I really needed that."

"How are you feeling? Was I too rough?"

"No...it was...amazing, just amazing."

Olivia's face lit up for the second time that day.

"Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No! It was soo intense...you were inside me and I loved it."

Olivia sat next to me and with a broad smile leaned forward and kissed me.

"Am I your baby?"

"Yes, you are! My wonderful, sweet man."

We kissed passionately, her supple lips making me want her again, but I was sleepy.

"I'm so tired."

Olivia gently placed a blanket over me.

"Take a siesta, my love. I'll make us some dinner. I'm starving and I'm sure you are too."

My eyes were incredibly heavy, and I conked out. I woke to see my beautiful girl sitting next to me caressing my face.

"Dinners ready."

"Great, I'm so hungry."

I quickly pulled on a pair of underwear and Olivia handed me something.

"This is a pad; it'll absorb any fluids that leak out."

She placed it between my cheeks against my anus. As we were eating, Olivia still looked concerned. I reached across the table and took her hand. Sitting was somewhat of a challenge because my behind was sore.

"I love you, please don't look worried. It was an incredible experience. You now own my butt."

That made Olivia chuckle. As I dug into the paella, I kissed her hand. After we finished, I got up and walked kind of funny to the bed.

"Let me check the pad."

I turned on my side as she pulled it out.

"Hmm...I better get a new one."

I looked and saw the center full of secretions and some blood. Before I put on a new pair of civies, Olivia applied some ointment to my rectum and made it feel much better. In her arms I found a peace that had been missing in my life.

"Am I your bitch now that you claimed my rear end."

Olivia looked very amused.

"Yes, your mine, all mine..."

She kissed me with deep passion as my heart throbbed with intense emotion.

"Damn girl, that is some cock you got! You fucked me silly. I'll be walking funny for a week."

"No jokes, Jason. I feel bad because I should have practiced restraint but when I was fucking your virgin rear, I got caught up in the moment."

"Olivia, I loved it! When I'm physically able, I want to do it again."

"Oh, my love. You are a treasure."

Olivia put some soft jazz on and held me in her arms.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked.

"I'd love a bourbon with lots of ice."

"Your wish is my command."

Sipping the whiskey was just what the doctor ordered, and I passed out before I got to the bottom of the tumbler.

The next morning, I woke before Olivia, which was a rare occurrence. I had to pee bad, and in the bathroom, I let loose a flood of urine. I pulled the pad out and there was some fluid and a few flecks of blood. My beautiful girl walked in and examined the pad.

"Hmm...looks better. In a week you'll be good as new."

"I have to wait that long?" I said with tongue in cheek.

"My boyfriend the brat. I knew you were naughty but now a brat too. What am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever pleases you, I'm still weak as a newborn kitten."

Olivia was all over me but when her lips settled on mine, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. The way she kissed me was beyond the mere act, there was an art to it. We were panting up a storm when we stopped.

"I'm going to get breakfast started. I'm in need of some serious calories before I go kick boxing. Are you gonna lift...?"

"Yep, can't and won't miss it! They just started offering yoga classes, I wanna try it, first class is free."

"Go for it stud!"

Well, I loved my first yoga class and made it part of my regular routine. After a few weeks, I noticed a definite improvement in flexibility and in my muscular definition.

Our relationship had grown but my inability to deepthroat had me perplexed. We reserved Sunday afternoon for my 'lesson'

We were relaxing after a late lunch, Olivia had the oldies station on, and a song came on that best described my feelings. "I Only Have Eyes for You" by the Flamingos. I walked to where she was sitting and held my hand out.

"May I have this dance beautiful?"

While at first, she looked surprised, eventually a smile spread across Olivia's face. We slow danced to that wonderful moldy oldie. When it was over, I took her hands.

"That's how I feel about you."

Hot tears crept into my eyes, and she hugged me so tight that it took my breath away.

"I love you, Olivia. No one can replace you in my heart."

My beautiful girlfriend kissed me with stunning enthusiasm. To show my loyalty, I went down on her. I lavished her beautiful cock with kisses and licks. I was between her legs facing her.

"I just adore watching you make love to my penis." She groaned.

After I suckled her granite hard pole for a while, I wanted to practice deepthroating and turned around. Holding the base, my lips journeyed down until I felt the familiar bump at the entrance to my throat. I moved my hands and held her slim hips, pushing forward and swallowing. The head slid in as I fought the gag reflex for a few seconds, holding my breath before I released. I repeated the process and now the head and part of the shaft were in my throat. I'd swallow and the muscles would flutter and massage.

"Oh god! Jason...oh yes, keep going!"

Again, and again until I was at the base. I went faster and for the first time was able to deep throat her cock. Holding Olivia's hot derriere, I worshiped her magnificent penis. She was pounding the mattress with her fists.

"Oh my god! You're driving me crazy!" She yelped.

I never let up, plunging down on her sweet cock repeatedly, proud of my new skill.

"Oh, my love! Here it comes! Your reward!"

I held the head between my lips and after a very strong twitch, a searing blast of ball batter shot out splashing my tongue. Olivia's cock kept spurting until my mouth was filled with her cream.

"Swallow Jason, swallow my sperm!"

I hungrily gulped her load and lightly suckled, extracting every drop of her delectable semen. After I thoroughly cleaned her softening rod, I lay next to her.

"Well, professor do I get an 'A' for my effort.

"No..." she sighed.

"Oh, not so good..."

"On the contrary, A plus, plus, plus, plus..."

Just like in "A Christmas Story" Olivia gave me my grade, like Ralphie's teacher, Miss Shields.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh god, my love...you drained my balls dry. That was the best head I've ever gotten. Phew, I feel so limp."

We kissed and cuddled. I was lost in intense feelings of love and happiness. I looked down Olivia's long sleek body and her cock lay limp on her thigh. I gently held it, feeling its warmth.

"Now don't go getting any ideas, mister. I'll need time for my balls to recharge. I must take care of you."

"Ok...but...can I put my penis inside you?"

"Ooh, so you like fucking me?"

"Uh huh...a lot."

I felt sheepish, not sure why, but my cock was hard as a rock just thinking about it. Olivia grabbed the lube, two towels and went to all fours on her forearms. I loved playing with her behind, squeezing the exceedingly firm cheeks, running my fingers up and down her crack, poking her tight cluster.

"Girl, you have a beautiful butt." I sighed.

"Umm, yes...umm, yes." She moaned.

With one hand on Olivia's behind, I greased my exceedingly stiff cock and moved into position. I ran the head repeatedly over her crack, probing her anal ring. After several prods, the head and part of the shaft slipped in. I stopped moving, enjoying the feeling of tightness.

"Ooh...yes, my love."

As I leaned forward, I sank further and reaching under cupped her firm boobs.

"Babe?'

"Yeah?" Olivia groaned.

"Do you have a thank you note I could borrow?"

"What? Why are you asking me at a time like this?"

"I need to send your surgeon a thank you for giving you these lovely breasts, they're perfect!"

Olivia snickered.

"Ok, Mr. Romance. Can it wait until we're done here?"

My answer was to push more of my throbbing pole into her. Leisurely, I started the slow rhythmic fucking that she loved. We were so in sync, gentle thrust meeting gentle thrust until I was balls deep.

"Oh yes, my love. You have knack for fucking me, slow and sweet." She moaned lustily.

With the skill I'd acquired from the years of anal with my ex, Shannon, I drilled Olivia's rectum, making different little movements, hitting sensitive parts of her bowel that made her groan louder.

"My god, Jason...It feels amazing...ugh...ugh."

We were at it a long time when I sensed my balls tightening.

"I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Fuck me, fuck me...a little harder, you stud!"

I quickened the pace, pumping faster until my balls reached the point of release. I gently pinched and rolled her nipples; the effect was immediate.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum...oh yes!" she shrieked.

"Cum with me beautiful!"

My cock erupted inside her as I stroked her throbbing rod, ejecting spurts of cum onto the towel.

"Agh...agh...agh...agh...agh!" she howled.

After I unleashed my load, I kept my cock buried in her ass and draped my body over her back.

"Ooh, my love...you're still inside me."

"Uh huh, my penis is hard...are you up for more?"

"Oh god, yes...more, my love...more."

My answer was gentle in/out movements.

"Oh yes, fuck me stud...fuck me!"

Steadily my cock drilled her sweet butt. Her anal ring was soaked with my seminal fluids and the omnipresent squishing sounds filled the air. My movements were slow at first but gained speed and Olivia's vocalizations were a key to my progress.

"Umm...umm, your cock feels amazing!"

Repeatedly, I withdrew until only the head was lodged inside, then slowly sank all the way until I was balls deep. As I wiggled my ass, the steel hard pole slid over sensitive parts of her bowel, making her groan louder.

My balls were tightening, a sure sign an orgasm was imminent. Olivia was grunting and groaning with each thrust as I reached the point of no return.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming! Cumming hard!" I yelled.

I reached under and fisted her throbbing rod until she erupted with me, spewing her seed.

"Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!" Olivia yelped repeatedly as my nuts drained inside her marvelous rectum. We collapsed onto our sides as my cock softened quickly and slipped out.

"Wow! You fucked me silly, Jason. Proud of yourself?" she asked with a smirk as she turned to kiss me.

"Yeah, I am." I said puffing my chest out.

"But know this...you're the best fuck I've ever had, bar none!" I stated firmly.

"Oh, my wonderful man! I love you so much."

Olivia kissed me with searing passion as we cuddled like lovers, lost in the feelings we had for each other.

In the shower, she wanted to suck my cock.

"I'm empty...I mean, really empty..."

"I'm sure I can coax another load from your big nuts. After the fucking you bestowed on me it's only fair."

She refused to take no for an answer and enthusiastically gave me head. Her deepthroating had my head spinning until I pumped a load and watched her swallow.

"Was there much?"

"Yeah, enough to satisfy me."

Olivia gently cradled my balls as she pulled my mouth to hers for more deep soulful kisses. We stayed locked in each other's arms until sleep claimed us.

****

Our life together had brought me a joy that I never thought I would experience. While our sex life was robust, it was the little things, our conversations, kissing and cuddling in bed, our shared love of film and music. But a week after I learned how to deepthroat, Olivia seemed preoccupied.

"Olivia is something bothering you. You've been a bit distant."

"I should have told you before, but I was so happy that I didn't want to spoil...

"You're scaring me."

"It's nothing to fear. This happened before we were serious about each other. I accepted a visiting professor invitation from Oxford University in England. I'll be gone for four weeks."

My face fell but I kept it together.

"I see."

"Please, my love, don't be upset. I'll miss you terribly."

Feeling downhearted, I slunk out to the pool and sat with my feet dangling in the water. I heard the soft sound of feet on the flag stone. Olivia sat next to me with an arm around my shoulders. The tears welled in my eyes.

"When I see your tears, I know that you love me with all your heart. My sweet, wonderful man."

Olivia kissed my cheek and stroked my hair as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I won't get to see or talk to you for a whole month." I felt forlorn.

"What? No, we can talk and see each other every day."

"How? Isn't it horribly expensive?"

"My love, there are apps we can install on our phones. We can see and talk to each other without any extra charges. You really are a bumpkin when it comes to anything electronic or technical."

Olivia turned and took me in her arms, kissing my cheeks and forehead. I sighed in her loving embrace.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah, but I don't understand how that's possible."

"Just leave this up to me. When we go inside bring me your phone, ok?"

The sheer joy of Olivia's embrace made it hard for me to break but...

Inside I handed her my cell phone.

"Jason, how long have you had this? It's an antique. Does work pay for it?

"No, I pay for it, and I've had it maybe nine or ten years. It works just fine."

"Next time you're here bring me your bill. I'll make sure you're on the right plan and you should be able to upgrade for free. We'll go together."

"You would do that for me?"

"My love, you almost live here, maybe not officially and I hope that changes soon. If I can help you in any way, I will. Since I'm an engineer, I tend to be very practical about things."

Never had I felt so safe and secure with someone like Olivia in my life.

"Why don't we go to the Apple Store at the mall and check out the cell phones?

"Ok, I trust you..."

"You should because I have your best interests at heart."

With Olivia's help, I upgraded my phone for free and changed my service plan to save money.

"Now, I'll install this app on both phones and calling from London or here will be a snap. We'll be able to Face Time."

"Face Time?"

"I'll show you later but it's very simple."

"What would I do without you in my life." I said, my heart bursting with love.

"I hope you'd be lost but I think you'd get along fine; just not tech savvy." She smirked.

"No, I'd be lost, forlorn and pining for you." I said embracing my goddess affectionately.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel good."

I helped Olivia whip up some dinner and we sat outside to eat. By now I'd grown very fond of her home, the layout, the decorating, and that lovely swimming pool were filled with her touches. It was classy but warm and inviting.

"Jason, I've been meaning to ask you, how would you feel about moving in here with me? It would save you a lot of time, from having to run back and forth."

"I dunno...it's not that I don't want to...just that living together..."

Olivia looked a little crestfallen.

"Tell me why you're reluctant?"

"Ok, are you ready to have another human being underfoot? You've lived alone for a longtime and you have your routine. Having someone else sharing your space can change a relationship."

"Give me an example."

"You don't have a Keurig coffee maker. I prefer it over making a pot. If I move in, I'd want to have one and it will change how the counter space looks."

"Hmm, I see...

"The bathroom, do we share one or each have our own. You have three plus a powder room."

"Ok, we can get a Keurig, as long as it's the right color and you'll have your own bathroom."

Olivia looked at me with a smug expression.

"What else?"

"How about the way you clean the house. You might hate the way I do it, especially the bathrooms."

"I can train you. You look trainable"

There was that darn smirk again

"Laundry..."

Before I could complete my sentence,

"You can do your own but I'm a whiz at doing laundry. There is one thing, I'll want you to trade in, your tighty whiteys for boxer briefs. You'll look so much sexier, and I won't be able to keep my hands to myself."

Olivia took me in her arms.

"Any more objections counselor?"

My beautiful girl had a ready-made answer each time I brought one up. Finally, I ran out but brought up one last and very important.

"What do I do about my home, sell it, rent it, what?"

Olivia pondered my question.

"I say rent it. It should command a nice price."

With that, the case was closed. Over the next two weeks I moved some of my things into her home and put the rest in storage.

With Olivia's departure for London looming, it put me on edge a lot. I went shopping with her for clothes and she really appreciated it. With her sleek figure, she had no problem finding what she wanted. But my girl was a bargain hunter and it had to be at the right price.

One night after an extensive trip to the Outlets, I plopped on the sofa with a bourbon. Olivia sat next to me with one as well.

"Why don't we take a long hot shower and hit the hay. I'm pooped."

"I'm with you..."

In bed, Olivia wrapped her arms around me.

"What do you like best when you're in bed with me?" she asked.

"That's easy, I love when we cuddle and kiss. Just being in your arms brings me peace and contentment."

"Really?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the sex. I love pleasing you but when you hold me and kiss me there is no better feeling in the world."

Olivia was quiet as I turned and looked at her face dripping tears.

"I thought I was the sentimental one."

My beautiful girl pulled me close, lavishing my face with tender kisses.

"I feel so loved when I'm with you. I've never felt this way about anyone. You let me be me without any judgements. So, I get to be your lover, your naughty boy your sentimental fool."

My beautiful girl hugged me so tight it took my breath away.

"You're in my heart,

You're in my soul,

You'll be my breath when I grow old,

You are my lover,

You're my best friend,

You're in my soul."

With all deference to Rod Stewart, I sang as best as I could because it really did sum up how I felt about the woman in my arms.

With her face against my neck, Olivia softly cried. Finally, she pulled back, her cheeks wet with tears.

"That was the most romantic thing I ever heard. But do me one favor?"

"What?"

"Don't give up your day job because you'll never make it as a singer."

We laughed and it helped break up the seriousness of the situation.

"I love you, Jason. I love you with all my heart and soul."

We kissed and cuddled for a long time until sleep claimed us.

****

With a couple of weeks to departure, it gave me ample time to settle into my new digs. I wasn't what one would call a neat freak, but I was conscientious about keeping my space clean and tidy. Olivia gave me free reign and we did find the right color Keurig for the counter.

Up and to the end was a whirlwind of activity. Olivia had to have all her ducks in a row, nothing left to chance. She gave me a long list of instructions while she was gone.

"Mi casa es su casa. Ok Jason?"

1...34567...9