Olivia: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink it! Drink my sperm! Drink it all!" she yelled.

Finally, it stopped, I looked up at her and with her gaze fixed on me gulped the rest down my throat. Her delicious cream was in my belly as I tenderly licked her softening appendage, dutifully cleaning it of any residue.

Olivia sighed deeply.

"You were wonderful...I feel like I'm in a dream."

I crawled up and kissed my lovely goddess in earthly form.

"Did I...was it ok? I mean it was my first time." I said bashfully.

Olivia held me and kissed me very passionately.

"Wow! No, it was more than wow!"

I never felt so content with another human being. Olivia gazed at me adoringly as her hand went between my legs.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you. Now, it's Olivia's turn. Let's go to my bedroom" She cooed.

Olivia stripped me bare, and I did likewise. We stretched out on her bed and kissed. Her hand was stroking my cock and mine was caressing hers.

She had a serene look in her eyes.

"That really was yer first time...?"

"Yeah...it was great, I wanted to please you."

"You did more than please me. I'm usually the one giving head but I'd much rather receive. I know I got rather vocal at the end..." Olivia snickered.

"I admit it was different but knowing it was yours, made it all the more exciting for me."

"You liked the taste of my sperm?"

"Umm...I enjoyed it a lot. It's different...salty, earthy, and creamy. But knowing it was from you, from part of your body..."

Olivia's penis was blue steel hard in my hand.

"Can I...ah...do it again?" I asked shyly.

"What about you? I haven't taken care of you."

"I can wait, I'm kinda...hungry for..."

Olivia sat on the side of the bed, gorgeous package on display as I knelt before my goddess.

"Hmm...beautiful."

Olivia's penis stood erect and tall with just the right curvature. Her balls nestled in their scrotal pouch, hung seductively. I cupped them gently, feeling the weight in my palm. Her hand caressed my scalp, running her fingers through my hair.

At a slower pace I worshipped her magnificent cock. I spent a long time licking the shaft and big balls. They really were a sight to behold, the way they nestled inside their pouch. I very tenderly suckled one then the other, then both.

Olivia constantly groaned and arched her back.

"Oh god, Jason...it feels soo good."

I went back to the main event and hungrily gobbled her penis. While I could only get about two thirds the length in, my tongue flew up and down, swirling over the head. The sensation of the hard, hot flesh in my mouth was beyond belief.

"Oh, my...you are so good at this!"

My head rose and fell faster, mouth gripping the shaft, tongue lapping furiously at the ultra-sensitive V. Olivia's body stiffened and I knew an eruption was imminent. Sure enough, her cock swelled, then twitched.

"Oh my god...I'm gonna cum, Jason...oh...cumming!"

A scorching jet of sperm splashed my tongue, igniting my taste buds. Rapid fire bullets of cum from her spitting nail flew in and filled my mouth. I swallowed some and held the rest, swishing my tongue through the creamy nectar.

"Drink it, swallow it all!"

I gulped my goddess's seed and lapped up every drop from her softening tool. Olivia fell back on the bed panting.

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven." she sighed.

Olivia went down on me with a vengeance. No blow job I'd received in the past could remotely compare. Her mouth, lips and tongue were like an orchestrated symphony.

"Olivia, it's feels incredible..."

Instead of blowing me from the front, she came in from the opposite direction, like Linda Lovelace in "Deep Throat" Her head went up and down my shaft like a race car piston. When I felt the head bump the entrance to her throat, she paused and pushed it in. I discovered the true meaning of "Deep Throat"

"Oh my god!" I yelped.

Olivia hungrily deep throated my rod. The sensations coursing through my body were like nothing I felt before.

"Oh god...Olivia, what are you doing to me?" I brayed.

She momentarily paused then went back to the task of giving me the most mind-blowing blow job of my life. My orgasm built steadily until an eruption was imminent.

"Oh yes! I'm...cumming!"

Olivia's head rose just enough that only the head was between her lips. My penis erupted, shooting jets of sperm into her mouth as she cupped my draining balls. It seemed endless but eventually it stopped, and she enthusiastically cleaned my softening member of any drips and drizzles.

"Oh my god...that was intense."

"It's good to know I haven't lost the ability...It's been a long time..."

We took a break to get something to eat and drink, then back to her bed for more making out.

"I love kissing you, Olivia."

We were in another mouth-on-mouth crush.

"Umm...likewise..."

Finally, we took a breather.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

All I did was nod; she took my hand and off we went.

In the shower, I soaped her gorgeous body but her bubble butt, intrigued me. It really was extraordinary, perfectly shaped, and exquisitely firm. I slid my finger up her crack and gave her anal star a poke.

Olivia moaned with each little jab of her anus.

"Does it feel good?

"Oh god, yes. I'm very sensitive back there."

I continued, digging a little deeper each time until the desire to have anal with my goddess overpowered me. Shannon, my ex, loved anal and we indulged frequently. I laid my head on Olivia's back and clutched her breasts.

"Do you want me inside of you?" I asked softly.

"Yes...yes...I want you...inside me, please Jason."

Quickly we toweled off and she laid a big beach towel on the bed. As she lay on her side, back to me, Olivia maneuvered me, so my penis was pointing directly at her pink pucker. I took my time using plenty of lube preparing it for penetration, my fingers sliding over it multiple times until she was begging me to put it inside her. I touched the head to it over and over, applying a little more pressure each time until the head popped it.

"Oh Jason...oh Jason...oh Jason, she moaned over and over.

"Do you want me to take it slow?" I asked.

"Yes, that's how I like it..."

Leisurely, I pumped my very stiff cock into her rectum, going a little deeper each time until my balls bobbled against hers. I was surprised that Olivia was tighter than my ex-wife.

"Oh, it feels soo good." She moaned.

Back and forth I pumped my hips, my rigid cock going deep, slowly but surely until our balls touched. An orgasm was building as her rectum tightly gripped my cock.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." I warned.

"Yes...yes...cum inside me..."

I pumped a healthy load into her bowel, emptying my balls. Olivia was moaning and I realized she hadn't orgasmed. She flipped over onto her back, and I engulfed her luscious cock. A few hearty sucks and she blasted a mouth filling load that I hungrily swallowed.

I lay in her arms after the most intense and satisfying sexual experience of my life. Anal sex with Shannon, my ex-wife, didn't come close. Olivia tenderly kissed my cheeks, my forehead.

"I love you," I sighed, my heart bursting with emotion.

"I love you too."

I never wanted to leave her embrace.

"Hey, its late. I should go." I said sadly.

"No, please don't go Jason." She pleaded.

"But I don't want to intrude, this is your space."

Olivia looked at me with an expression bordering on anguish.

"I've been lonely...for so long...no one to share my life with...I never gave up hope but the loneliness...the terrible loneliness..."

My beautiful girl had tears in her eyes, I started bawling and buried my face against her soft neck. Olivia held me so tenderly that it just made me cry harder.

"Oh, my dear Jason. You're crying because of me. I've been hurt so much over the years, there were times when I felt that I had no more tears to shed. But my prayers were answered, now you're here and I don't want to let you go."

Olivia clutched me tight to her body and looked at me with the sweetest expression.

"I can't tell you in words how it makes me feel that your tears are for me. My sweet man, my beautiful man."

She kissed me with intense ardor, and I responded in kind.

"I love you, Olivia."

"I know, I know. I love you, Jason."

After we cleaned up, I spent the night in her loving embrace and woke the next morning to a most marvelous sensation. Olivia was holding me with a tenderness that reached into my soul.

"My sweet man, good morning."

"Hmm...good morning."

When I saw tears in her eyes, I assumed something was wrong.

"No...I'm soo happy that you're here."

She kissed me with stunning ardor.

"Olivia, I have to go..."

"You do? Why?" she sounded very upset.

"I have ta pee, really bad."

"Oh...you..."

When I jumped out of bed, she tackled me before I got to the bathroom door. I discovered how strong she was, as we wrestled until she had my shoulders pinned with her knees and hands holding my wrists down. Truthfully, I wasn't putting up much of a fight. She gazed down at me, her expression one of dominance but also deep affection. It was at that moment that I knew I was her prisoner, body, and soul.

"Olivia, I really have ta..."

"Ok." She said begrudgingly.

She let me up and I just made it, urine gushing into the bowel. I heard the shower running and realized it was Friday. Damn, I had to work.

"What time is it?" I asked panicky.

Olivia told me it was only six thirty.

"It looks bright because I get the early morning sun on this side of the house."

She held the shower door open for me and we were all over each other. After rinsing, we were in each other's arms, hungrily kissing, I couldn't get enough of her supple lips.

"Olivia, remember what you said last night about receiving head more than giving?"

"Yes, I meant every word."

"I want to give this morning..."

She wound her arms tighter around me and guided me to a triangular stone seat. As she sat that awesome derriere down, I knelt before my goddess, hungry for her.

"You want my sperm in your belly when you go to work?"

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

Olivia's penis hung down as I took it into my mouth. I felt it swell and thicken as I lightly suckled. Already I was addicted to her beautiful appendage and creamy load. In no time was head was bobbing on her steely shaft as I cupped her big balls.

When the head hit my throat, I remembered last night when she effortlessly deep throated me to paradise. I wanted to do the same for her but gagged every attempt. Olivia intuited my desire.

"Don't worry my love, I'll make sure you get lots of practice." She cooed.

Her words shot through me, and I gobbled her sweet cock like there was not a tomorrow, sucking hard, tongue thrashing the V with lightning speed. Olivia pumped her hips in rhythm with my mouth.

"Oh yes...yes...my beautiful man, here it comes!" she yelped.

Olivia's penis swelled to granite hardness and unleased a blast of ball batter that splashed the back of my mouth. Her hips pumped that awesome spitting nail, filling me with her luscious spunk.

"Drink it! Drink my sperm! Drink it all!" she yelled.

Hungrily, I gulped her load down. Olivia pulled me out of the shower and toweled me off.

"Hold me for a little, I know you have to work and so do I."

We lay on her bed, cuddling and lightly kissing.

"I get so vocal when I cum." She said sheepishly.

I looked deep into Olivia's soft brown eyes, she looked contented.

"I've always loved cumming in a lover's mouth, watching them swallow my sperm. It just tickles me that you enjoy it so much."

My beautiful girl held me tight and kissed all over my face.

"I honestly never thought I would but it's like I said last night, it's from you, from part of your body. And that makes we want it even more."

"You better pinch me, because I can't believe this is real."

I gave her very firm bubble butt cheek a hard pinch."

"Ouch...yes, it's real."

Olivia patted my belly, filled with her creamy load. But she got a very concerned look on her lovely face.

"I keep forgetting about you."

When she tried to move her head south, I stopped her.

"Can you use your hand? I've always liked it that way."

Olivia skillfully stroked my penis. The sensation was off the charts and she had me groaning from the intense pleasure.

"Let me know when you're going to cum."

I nodded as it didn't take long.

"Oh...almost...I'm there!' I yelped.

Cupping my balls, Olivia plunged down my cock, deepthroating me as my rod erupted. She didn't miss a drop and carefully cleaned my softening pole.

I flung my arms around her neck.

"I love you, Olivia."

"My dear Jason, I love you too."

As we got up to get dressed, my beautiful girl asked me a question with a nervous look.

"Will I see you tonight?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

That pleased Olivia to no end.

"Will you stay with me until tomorrow? It's Saturday and except for my kick boxing class, we can spend the rest of the day in bed. I promised I'd let you practice deepthroat on me." She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I can't wait..." I sang happily.

Olivia flung her arms around my neck this time.

"Jason, you can't imagine how happy you make me. I still feel like it's a dream."

"Want me to pinch you, again?"

"No... no..." she said, backing away from me.

"I'll call you later, after your last class."

Olivia pulled me in for a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I tasted my sperm and found it not dissimilar to hers.

I was an hour late for work and my desk was piled with case folders that needed my immediate attention.

Janey popped her head in my door.

"Hey boss...you look happy. Everything went well?"

"Oh yeah." I said dreamily.

I literally had the workday from hell. Janey, bless her heart, hung in there with me. I called Olivia at three and explained that I would be late, and she sounded disappointed.

"Olivia, I promise I'll be there. The only way I wouldn't show up was if I was dead."

I heard her chuckle.

"Since, you put it that way! Anything special you'd like to have for dinner?"

"I would love pizza and wings, hotter the better."

"You're on! Beer or bourbon?"

"Bourbon with lots of ice..."

I heard her chuckle, and it filled my soul with happiness.

Thankfully, Janey and I finished at six thirty and I rushed home to pack an overnight bag. I appeared in front of Olivia's door at eight, physically and mentally tired.

As soon as she opened it, I fell into her arms.

"My poor boy...tough day?"

I simply nodded.

"Too tired to kiss me?"

I pulled her toward me, and we were in a full-on lip lock.

My first bite of pizza and then wings impressed me.

"This is delicious."

"Cosmo's, the best in town."

After the scrumptious food and two bourbons, we settled on the sofa. Olivia had some soft jazz playing, and a real case of fatigue set in. She was playing with my hair, and it felt exquisite.

"Sorry...I'm so tired."

"Don't worry my love. Olivia's here to take care of you. Rest and sleep if you must."

The effects of the alcohol, soft lighting and music made my eyes very heavy. Not sure how long I was out but I woke to Olivia holding me very tenderly and humming what sounded like a lullaby.

"I'm sorry." Were my first words.

"No need to apologize, my love. Let's go to bed, I'll hold you while you sleep."

In Olivia's arms, I felt very peaceful and conked out in no time.

I woke the next morning, still in her tender embrace as she gazed at me with adoring eyes.

"Feel better?"

I nodded, lost in loving feelings.

"I must get ready for kickboxing class. Stay put and I'll be back in a couple of hours, ok?"

"I'm headed to the gym, its back and arms day."

"Ooh, yes, I love a hard bodied man."

We left at the same time, and I promised to get Wawa coffee on the way back to her home. With all the sleep, pumping iron went well and my trainer complimented my improvement.

At Olivia's I pulled in her driveway, and she was right behind me. When she got out, I saw the Panera bag.

"Now, you can't get away." She said pointing at the cars with a smirk.

"Why would I want to get away? I'm your prisoner..." I replied and winked at her.

We sat down to breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and coffee. I ate two of everything and was properly stuffed.

After I cleared the table,

"Shower time." She sang happily.

Olivia's was frisky in the shower. As I soaped her breasts and thumbed the nipples, she shivered.

"Are they sensitive?"

"Yes, very..."

The urge to suck them was overpowering. Her nipples were extraordinary, like Hershey Kisses and I lavished them with licks and sucks. Olivia held my head and groaned her approval. I dropped a hand to her penis and stroked the hard flesh. Back and forth I went, pleasuring her sweet tits.

"Oh god, Jason...yer gonna make me cum."

"Tell me when..."

My hand flew up and down her magnificent boner as I deeply suckled her nipple.

"When! When!"

I dropped my head, mouth open and engulfed her cock. A strong jet of sperm shot to my tonsils almost making me choke. I swallowed as rapid spurts filled my mouth. Olivia pinched her nipples as she arched her back and shivered through her orgasm.

"Oh yes, swallow lover. Swallow my load!" she wailed.

I could feel Olivia's intense gaze on me, so I looked up and opened my mouth to show her the creamy batter from her balls. Slowly, I closed it and gulped her sweet nectar.

We retreated to Olivia's bed, and I was beyond content to just have her hold me. Olivia was a lover of jazz music and had some soft style on that fit the mood perfectly. I was intensely curious about her. What was she like as a child?

"Olivia?"

"Yes, my love?

"What were you like when you were young?" Did you have a happy childhood?"

She winced with a pained expression.

"I don't want you to bring up any bad memories. You don't have to say anything."

"No, sometimes it's good to remember. It can cleanse the soul."

Olivia was quiet for a long time.

"I was what you would call a pretty boy. Everyone said I was handsome but in a girlish way. My dad was Jewish, one reason I'm circumcised, and my mother Italian Catholic. I was named Oliver, so I guess you can see where Olivia came from.

For as long as I can remember, I felt like a girl, to me I was a girl in a male body. I identified with being female. My sister Cheryl would dress me up in her clothes and I'd parade around her room. I loved it. But I wasn't effeminate like some gay men you see or hear on TV, the movies or out in public.

If you've ever seen Caitlin Jenner describe how she felt when she was a boy, I had a very similar experience. As soon as I could go out for sports, I did. Soccer, track baseball, I tried them all, but I was particularly good at soccer and track.

Mind you, I wasn't pushed into it, I wanted to. It helped me hide from my true self. But inside...I was in turmoil. I think my folks suspected something early on. I'd get the typical boy gifts at Hannukah, Christmas and my birthday but when my parents weren't around, I'd play with my sister's dolls. Cheryl loved it. She had a playmate.

Outside of my home, I did all the typical boy stuff but secretly I longed to be a girl. I think my childhood would have been smoother but unfortunately, my dad died when I was eight. Within a year my mom remarried to what I can best describe as a total asshole. My stepdad was a man's man and he caught me playing dress up with Cheryl. While not physically abusive he was verbally abusive and put me down every chance he could. I felt his hatred whenever I was around him and avoided him at all costs. When my mother wasn't around, he'd hurl insults, calling me fag, queer, sissy you name it.

123456...9