Olivia: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, but there might not be any bourbon or tissues when you come home.

"I'm afraid to ask, but why on earth won't there be any bourbon or tissues?"

"I'll be drunk and crying every night without you." I said, tongue in cheek.

"Jason, try to be strong...ok?"

The day of departure came, and I drove Olivia to the airport. In the lobby we checked, and her flight was on time. We enthusiastically hugged with a few kisses.

"Goodbye, my love. Try not to burn the house down. I'll call you when I arrive in London."

One last hug and kiss and she was on the escalator, briefcase in hand. She turned, waved and that image was the last live one I would have for four long weeks. Sullenly, I drove to the house I now called home.

Olivia called around three am but mid-morning in London. A representative from the university was there to greet her, so it was a quick one. I went to work as usual and Janey, my assistant tried to cheer me up.

"Hey boss, have dinner with Trent and me tonight."

Trent was her husband.

"Nah, I'm good, Honestly, I'm fine."

I made some leftovers for dinner, a tumbler filled with ice and McKenna's, and I settled in to watch baseball. My cell phone ringing surprised me, and it was a Face Time call from Olivia.

"Hey Jason, my love. Miss me?"

"Yes, a lot."

Olivia talked about the university and her assigned classroom. It was her first time in the UK, and she was looking forward to some sightseeing.

"I'll send you some pics, love you."

Every night we Face Timed and it helped relieve some of the loneliness. After the first weekend, she sent me some photos of the university and sightseeing spots but in all of them was the same group of people including a tall, very handsome blonde guy behind her.

To say I lived for Olivia's nightly phone calls would be an understatement. But the next batch of photos about ten days later had one where the blonde guy had his hand on her shoulder. I almost blew a gasket. I knew from previous photos his name was Roger.

That night I was less than cordial on our Face Time call.

"What's wrong Jason, you look upset."

I've never been able to hide my feelings very well and blurted out what I saw in the pic. Olivia had a confused look but suddenly she smiled very broadly.

"You're jealous. You're jealous of Roger, admit it."

"No, I'm...ok, yes, I am. But he has his hand on..."

"On my shoulder? Your jealous of THAT!"

I hung my head, too shame faced to look at Olivia."

"Oh, my oh my...you must REALLY love me. What am I going to do with you?"

"I wish I could say I was sorry, but I can't, and I do REALLY love you."

"If I was there, I'd smother you with kisses! My sweet, beautiful man."

We professed our love and ended the call. I tried to forget about Roger, his errant hand and succeeded to a degree.

Our next Face Time, Olivia gave me a good-natured ribbing.

"So, my love, you don't trust me?"

"I trust you. I don't trust Roger,"

"You don't think I can handle myself, defend my honor?"

"I know you can but..."

"So, what is it?"

"Olivia, I'm getting all twisted around. I've never been so in love with anyone, including my ex, Shannon. You own my heart and soul. I know I'm being unreasonable but...shit! I'm not making much sense."

Olivia chuckled that throaty chuckle I'd fallen in love with just like her.

"Try to forgive my jealousy, please. I'm just not as mature as you are. Sometimes you call me a naughty boy, but this boy is madly in love with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

The smile and look of love never left Olivia's face.

"We'll talk when I come home about these mood swings you have."

She was teasing me, and I deserved it. Olivia sent more pics, but Roger was absent and never mentioned.

After another agonizing ten days, I was on my way to the airport. I parked and hung at the baggage claim area hoping to get a glimpse of her.

When I saw Olivia walk toward me, my heart leapt in my chest. She looked up at my smiling face.

"Jason!" she yelled and ran into my arms.

"Oh god, I missed you." I blubbered.

"Look at you, crying already...over me. What am I going to do with you?" she said wistfully.

"Love me?"

"Oh, my love, that's a guarantee."

Right in front of the baggage claim we kissed passionately.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't have to go to London again, at least not without me.

"Yeah, it was great, teaching kids that spoke the same language but in a totally different accent."

"Do you think you'll do it again?" I asked nervously.

"No, probably not, unless you can go with me." she said with a sigh.

Olivia was holding me in that tender way that made my heart soar.

"Anyway, a month really isn't enough time."

"What do you mean?"

"It takes at least a month to settle in, get to know the students. Some of them are going to have wonderful careers, very talented. I would have liked to get in more sightseeing but with teaching, there simply wasn't enough time.

And you weren't there to share the experience with me. I met some very nice colleagues; we shared some great times together but without you..."

With my arm around her, Olivia looked thoughtful.

"Going forward, I don't want to be apart from each other for any length of time. For so long, I was lonely with no one to share my life and then you came along, and it changed in so many positive ways.

They asked if I'd be interested in a longer guest lecture role, but I turned them down. I asked myself what was more important, you or teaching abroad. You came out ahead by a country mile."

The baggage carousel started up and we gave our attention to the luggage going by. If she'd looked, Olivia would have seen the tears in my eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, my love. It was a wonderful opportunity and I thoroughly enjoyed it but once was enough. My heart, my home and my career are here with you."

"Where are those damn bags. I said in a teary voice.

"I should have known that my words would zing right into your heart. My sentimental, and beautiful man." She said and turning kissed the tip of my nose.

I retrieved her luggage, and we walked out to my car. As soon as I sat in the driver's seat Olivia was all over me, hugging, kissing, and grabbing my rapidly hardening cock.

"I can't wait to get you home...the things I want to do to you...hmm."

"So, you were faithful?" I asked with tongue I cheek.'

Olivia eyed me with a hurt expression.

"How could you even ask me that? I love you more than life itself. In fact, I didn't masturbate, not once."

"For a whole month? With all those hot English guys around? Like Roger?"

"No." she said in her sophisticated way.

I just looked at her with love burning a hole in my heart.

"If you don't know that I only have eyes for you..."

The mention of our favorite song brought tears to my eyes.

"There you go, crying over me again...I don't have to ask if you were faithful to me...I just know."

I took Olivia's hand as fat tears rolled down my cheeks. I was far more emotional than she was, but I knew how all the hurt and rejection had influenced her life.

"I love having this effect on you. It tells me that you love me for who and what I am."

Olivia brought my hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly.

"Thank you, Jason. Thank you for being a real man who saw the real me."

"Why do you say these things, Olivia? You know they make me cry."

I was blubbering and having trouble driving.

"Pull over when its safe. I'll take over."

As we were exchanging seats, she patted my damp cheek.

"There, there my love. Never fear, Olivia's here..."

God, I loved this strong, confident woman. She made me feel so safe, so secure with her in my life.

"I love you, Olivia. I love you so much that it hurts..."

"Poor baby...unfortunately there are no pills you can take as a cure but know this my sweet, wonderful Jason. You have given me your love and you show me every day and in every way. I pinch myself daily, so I know it's not a dream. I prayed for someone like you..."

I saw tears meander down her cheek.

"...because I love you so much, that it hurts."

Darn, I was blubbering again.

"Shit! I feel like a wussy, always getting teary eyed when you say something incredibly romantic."

I angrily wiped my eyes and heard Olivia sigh.

"My love?"

"Yes." I answered in a peeved voice.

"Do we have to have that discussion again?"

"What are you referring to, professor?"

Olivia hated when I called her professor.

"About the art of manliness, what it means to be a real man?"

"Don't start with the lectures..."

Undeterred, Olivia lectured me until I begged her to stop. But truth be told, she was the strong one, the adult in our relationship.

As soon as we were home, she wanted to shower with me. I went down on her first and sucked her lovely cock.

"I haven't had an orgasm in over a month." She warned me.

Holding her awesome derriere, I hungrily suckled. I spent some time worshipping her beautiful testicles, thirsty for their contents.

"I can't wait to suck the sperm from these beauties..."

My need for Olivia's luscious cream was off the charts.

"And I can't wait to pump my load down your throat, fill your belly."

There was a searing electric charge in the air as my mouth plunged down her awesome pole, gobbling the taut flesh. With my newly acquired skill I deep throated my goddess, over and over.

"Oh god, my love. You're awesome!" She yelled, pounding her fists on the mattress.

I was relentless, starving for her protein.

"Oh yes! Cumming!" She cried.

Olivia's penis vented strong jets of creamy spunk, splashing my tongue repeatedly.

I had to swallow twice to keep up with the volume as her mighty nuts drained.

"Drink it, Jason. Drink it all!"

I gulped every drop of her semen and licked her softening tool clean.

In the aftermath, she looked very relaxed.

"Did I cum a lot?"

"Well, to be honest, you nearly drowned me."

"You love drinking my sperm, don't you?"

"Delicious!" I made a show of licking my lips.

"Did you masturbate while I was gone?" she asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, I did." I answered sheepishly.

"Hmm...how many times?"

"Oh, maybe twice a week...I mean, I didn't keep a running record."

"When was the last time?"

"Last night...I said very quietly and looked away.

Olivia took me in her arms, but the shower water was turning cold, and we retreated to our bed. My cock was as limp as an over cooked piece of spaghetti. I was having a hard time processing the knowledge that Olivia was able to restrain for a month and I wasn't.

"What's wrong Jason? Why the long face?"

I explained how I was feeling and was unable to look Olivia in the eyes.

"My love, boys like to masturbate. They are driven by their biological urges. I'm not mad at you."

"I feel like a...a weakling. No self-control."

Olivia held me very tenderly and it was one of her many talents. Her hand leisurely stroked my stiffening cock.

"Do you want to put him inside me? Cum inside me?"

I nodded.

"I really missed being inside you. When I...masturbated, I fantasized about that, a lot."

That pleased Olivia to no end. I took my time running the lube up and down her crack, gently poking her pink anus.

"You love when I play with yer butt?"

"Oh yeah...it's so sensitive." She moaned.

Olivia moved into position, and I leisurely penetrated her rectum, taking my time, going only part of the way in with each stroke.

"Oh god, my love...it feels soo good. I missed it so darn much."

We were in sync with our movements, thrust meeting thrust until we were both gasping.

"Ooh yes, you are soo good at this..."

My cock slid deeper, and Olivia groaned her approval. While my penis was a little shorter in length and not quite as thick as my beautiful girls, it was above average, and her constant moans let me know that she was feeling every inch.

Back and forth, I leisurely fucked my goddess, amazed at the friction on my steel hard cock.

"Umm...you're tight beautiful...umm, I love fucking your sweet behind."

"Oh god, Jason...your penis feels amazing!"

"...tell me you want me to fill you with my sperm. Tell me beautiful!"

"I want it...yes...all of it...fill me with your seed!"

Keeping the relaxed pace, I'd withdraw until only the head was inside, then slowly plunged until my balls bobbled hers. My new flexible body, thanks to yoga, was draped over hers as my butt rose and fell rhythmically. I was nearing the brink of an explosion. I reached under and stroked Olivia's granite hard penis.

"Cum with me beautiful...cum with me!"

"Agh...agh...agh...agh..."

My pole erupted, blasting a load into her rectum. Olivia's cock pulsed as I jerked it, ejecting her spunk onto the towel. We both collapsed forward, my dear girlfriend panting hard from the sheer physicality of the act. I turned and fell next to her as she lay on the goo covered towel.

"Wow...that was amazing...you're a stud...you fucked me senseless!"

"I'm hardly a stud... but I love fucking you!" I crowed.

I helped Olivia to the shower; her front was slimed with sperm. I licked some from her breasts, tongue swirling around the nipples as I sat her on the triangular bench seat and lovingly washed her gorgeous body. She pulled me in for many kisses as I knelt before her. When we stood to towel off, she tenderly embraced me, gazing at me with those soft brown eyes.

"I love you, Jason. I'm madly in love with you."

I picked her up, cradling her in my arms and kissed her with a passion fueled by my love. Another torrid make out session was on the agenda as we lay on the bed. When we stopped, Olivia's gaze lit a fire in my soul.

"Rest beautiful, I'll make us a snack."

When I came back with a tray of food and wine, my princess was asleep. I covered Olivia with a blanket and sat next to her, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath, a serene look graced her countenance.

"I love you...I love you more than life itself." I whispered.

As I lay next to her, she snuggled against me. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly consciousness slipped away.

I woke to a pleasurable sensation, Olivia sitting next me, softly stroking my hair.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Over two hours..."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

I was a little disgruntled.

"You looked so peaceful; I didn't have the heart."

I held my arms out and Olivia fell into them. We tenderly cuddled and kissed but it was close to dinner time and the physical need for sustenance took precedent. She had a fresh tray of food and wine laid out and we indulged.

We were cleaning up and Oliva's sole attire was a pair of Spider Man superhero boy shorts with a very nice bulge in the front. As we worked, I'd cup her breasts or caress the tumescent lump.

"Jason, I have schoolwork that needs attending. You have that look in your eyes..."

"Can I help it that you're so incredibly sexy? You walk around in those hot boy shorts, with those lovely breasts on display...what's a horny boy supposed to do?"

I had an injured look on my face.

Olivia took me in her arms with this loving expression that melted my heart.

"What will it take to make my sweet man happy? What is your heart's desire?"

After Olivia took my anal virginity, she shied away from repeating it, afraid, she'd hurt me with her big cock. More than enough time had passed for me to heal whatever needed healing.

"Can you take my butt again? I know you'll be gentle..."

Olivia's face lit up briefly before it dissolved to one of concern.

"Please? I want your penis inside me, fucking me, pumping its load...'

Olivia smiled and I saw that her pole was hard and throbbing.

"I think part of you wants my butt too."

I want it to go on record that Olivia fucked me to paradise. The act lasted a long time, her beautiful cock sliding in and out at a relaxed pace. My princess never lost her focus, and we established a rhythm that had me moaning from the intense pleasurable sensations.

"Oh my god, beautiful...your cock feels amazing! Fuck me...fuck me!"

"Jason, it's wonderful...so damn good!" she groaned.

Olivia drilled my rectum but carefully, leisurely, gradually going deeper and deeper until I sensed her large nuts slapping against me. It was the perfect fucking and I was delirious from the pleasure.

"Oh...agh...oh...agh...yes...yes...fuck me!"

"Yes, my love...yes...I'm gonna cum...cumming!" She growled like a tigress.

I felt a surge of warm fluid in my bowels.

"Fill me...I want it all...pump your load inside me!"

Olivia kept pumping her awesome spitting nail, filling me with creamy spunk; her mighty nuts drained into me until they were dry. Suddenly a hand was on my throbbing penis, and I blasted a wad onto the towel, spurt after spurt flying out of me.

As before I collapsed forward onto a puddle of my ball batter, Olivia draped over my back. I was as weak as a newborn kitten. My princess fell to her side.

"Jason...are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"Wow! That was incredible!"

"You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Heck no! Your big cock is amazing, simply amazing. Phew!"

"Let me check you, I want to make sure."

As Olivia inspected my butt, my rectum still tingled from the intense fucking she gave me.

"After we wash, I'll get you a pad."

Weak and on unsteady legs, I stumbled to the shower with her arm for support. I sat in the corner and my sweet princess washed my body taking special care of my behind. I'd just been fucked silly and loved every minute. I wondered if that's how women felt after an intense reaming.

Olivia was soaping her body and I gazed with awe at her penis as it hung down between her legs. Her big cock would have stretched quite a few vaginas given the opportunity. While she was rinsing, I reached out and caressed it.

Olivia smiled.

"Haven't you had enough?"

"I don't think so...I'd love to suck you off, right here but your balls are probably empty."

Olivia put her hands on my shoulders, thrusting her pelvis forward, presenting that magnificent organ to me. She adjusted the shower to a very warm spray.

"They may be empty, but I just love watching you suck on it."

There I was wonderfully fucked and gobbling the penis that gave me so much pleasure.

"Ooh Jason...you really are hungry for my sperm...yes, feels so, so good."

Even with the different angle, holding her awesome butt, I was able to relentlessly deepthroat. I was tireless and Olivia was moaning like crazy.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh!"

Her body started to stiffen as she thrust that turgid pole deep into my esophagus.

"Oh, my love...you're going to get your wish...oh yes...suck hard...suck the sperm from my balls!"

Olivia's steel hard penis swelled and twitched. A few spurts of her scrumptious sperm sizzled on my tongue but quickly slowed to a trickle. With fanatical devotion, I lapped up every scrap of batter that I could. A quick gulp and my hunger was temporarily sated. Her balls would recharge overnight, and I'd suck her cock in the morning, anxious for more protein.

"I should go away more often; this was a fantastic homecoming!"

Olivia was holding me in that tender way that resonated in my soul.

"I love you, Olivia...I'm hopelessly, madly in love with you."

"My beautiful man, I love you too, so very much."

Too tired to cook, we ordered in, a big order at that and ate heartily, sex will do to a person. We were laying in each other's arms, watching a program on TV, and conked out until the next morning.

****

In the blink of any eye the holidays were upon us. My parents had me when they were older, and my dad passed away before I graduated from Law school. My mother lived in the skilled nursing unit of a retirement community in Arizona. Sadly, Alzheimer's had deeply affected her mind and she didn't recognize me anymore.

1...456789