Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Dr. Sokolov cleared his throat. He walked over to the exam table holding a remote in his hand. "I hate to interrupt," said the physician. "But we're here to test the marital aid. Not your aptitude for digital stimulation. I appreciate the fact that you're trying to get the test subject warmed up before penetrating her. But as you can see, her cunt has produced copious amounts of natural lubricant already. If you don't mind, I think it's time for insertion."

The steel haired man shrugged and casually nodded at the doctor. He took his thumb off of her clit and pulled his hand away from her vulva. Olivia quietly sighed in disappointment. Her heaving breasts lowered as her back flattened out against the surface of the exam table.

The steel haired man gripped Olivia's hips. With his rod just at the entrance of her pussy he looked at her face. "Ready?" he asked with a think Eastern European accent.

Olivia's eyes fluttered open as she looked up at the hulking older man who stood between her spread open legs. His cock was just grazing the entrance to her feminine passage. "Wait!" she suddenly exclaimed. "You're too big!" she panted as panic spread across her face.

"Please try to enter the test subject slowly," Dr. Sokolov suggested.

The steel haired man gave a quick half-hearted nod as he began to push his hips forward, slowly inching his way inside of Olivia.

Olivia could feel the walls of her womanly sheath beginning to stretch. It did not help that the expandable anal toy was still lodged in her rectum. As the older man continued to slide his stiff member into Olivia, it felt as though the lower half of her body was being stretched to maximum capacity. "OH!" she cried.

The men in the audience began to whisper excitedly to one another as they continued to watch the helpless girl's torment.

"Oh god!" Olivia bemoaned. "It's too much!"

"When it comes to you stimulating that naughty little pussy of yours, I don't think there is such a thing as 'too much,'" the physician replied. The room full of men chuckled as Olivia continued to whimper.

Bit by bit, the steel haired man patiently wedged his thick nine inch cock into Olivia's warm wet womanhood. When he was finally fully inserted, Olivia could feel his member pressing uncomfortably against her cervix.

Dr. Sokolov stepped closer and looked down at the large man's rod impaling the American teenager. The steel haired man's pelvis pressed up against Olivia's labia. The magic bullet, which was attached to the front of the cock ring, rested perfectly against Olivia's sensitive little button. "Penetration of the test subject is satisfactory," Dr. Sokolov observed with approval.

The room was very quiet as everyone anticipated what was to come. The only sounds that could be heard throughout the observation lab were the steel haired man's heavy breathing and Olivia's weak whines expressing her discomfort. Holding the remote in his right hand, Dr. Sokolov flipped a switch.

The silence of the room was broken as the small vibrator began buzzing against Olivia's engorged nub. "Oh my god!" Olivia squealed in surprise. "Oh god! Oooooooh!" The men in the audience began clapping and cheering as they watched the American lift her pelvis up and forward, grinding her clit against the minute but powerful sex toy.

The steel haired man looked over at Dr. Sokolov. The clinician nodded his head approvingly. The eager volunteer took that as his cue to begin taking his pleasure from Olivia's young tight snatch. He pulled his hips back until his dick was only halfway in. For a moment, the vibrator was removed from Olivia's most sensitive organ. He then thrust forward, filling her back up to the hilt.

"Oh jesus!" Olivia panted as the magic bullet once again returned to her most pleasurable spot. She pressed her privates into the older man's groin as the place between her legs throbbed. "Mmmmm!" She erotically purred. She did nothing to hide the carnal pleasure she was experiencing.

The man once again withdrew halfway, temporarily breaking contact between the magic bullet and Olivia's vulva. Olivia panted as she looked up at the man, impatiently waiting for him to ram back into her. Her clitoris throbbed with need.

The man jerked his hips forward, once again pressing the humming sex toy against Olivia's tingling bud.

Dr. Sokolov looked over at Mr. Dima. "Is she going to orgasm?" he asked urgently, knowing that Olivia was not authorized to climax.

"She's in an extremely heightened state of arousal and is experiencing very powerful sexual pleasure," the medical technologist said, squinting at his screen. "However, as long as the volunteer continues to consistently pull back, breaking contact between the marital aid and the clitoris, the test subject's sexual pleasure will plateau. She will continue to be sexually stimulated, but not actually orgasm," Mr. Dima explained.

"You hear that, my good man?" Dr. Sokolov turned to the steel haired man. "Keep thrusting!" the doctor encouraged.

The volunteer grinned and eagerly nodded his head. He looked down at Olivia as he tightened his grip on her hips. Once again he pulled back and then slammed into the writhing young woman. "AH!" she cried out. He almost could have cum right then and there watching the way her eyes rolled back and her lips part.

He repeatedly thrust into her, over and over again. Her big tits jiggled and wobbled. Her head tossed from side to side. The men in the audience cheered him on as he debauched the nubile teenager splayed open before him. He forced his way into her flesh. And he forced her to reveal her true sexual desires to all who were present. As Olivia grunted and moaned, there was no denying that being stimulated and fucked in a room full of strange men brought Olivia to the most extreme heights of sexual pleasure.

The sensor on Olivia's pubic mound began blinking and beeping faster and louder.

"The test subject has broken through the plateau and is now approaching climax," Mr. Dima informed everyone from behind his computer monitor.

"How close is she?" asked Dr. Sokolov.

"I wound estimate that she's less than a minute away from an extremely powerful orgasm," the medical technologist warned.

"Hm," Dr. Sokolov frowned in disappointment. "I really wanted to continue testing out this marital aid. But we all know the rules," he conceded as he flipped the off switch on the remote control.

The buzzing against Olivia's love button ceased. However she continued to grunt as the volunteer between her thighs vigorously fucked her. "Uh! Uh! UH!" She bellowed as the steel haired man's cock pounded against her Gspot over and over again.

"She's not going to have a Gspot orgasm, is she?" Dr. Sokolov inquired.

"According to the information I have here, not yet," replied Mr. Dima, analyzing the digits on his screen.

"Please ... oh ... please ... uh ...please ... mmm ... turn it back on!" Olivia pleaded.

Dr. Sokolov turned his attention away from the medical technologist and looked over at the squirming naked girl strapped down on his exam table. "What did you just say?" he asked in surprise.

"The vibrator ... ah ... please turn ...oh ... the vibrator ... uh ... back on!" she implored as the steel haired man repeatedly slammed into her.

"Miss Williams, how naughty of you," Dr. Sokolov chastised as he walked over to the gynecological exam table. "How could you ask such a thing? You know I can't do that! You are not authorized to have an orgasm until your legal guardian gives his permission. You know you shouldn't be making such requests, you dirty girl!" he reprimanded her. He then reached down and gave her a stinging slap on her left breast.

"Ow!" Olivia howled. However, the sensor on her left areola began to beep and flash its red light, indicating increased arousal in that area.

"My goodness!" Dr. Sokolov said incredulously. "It looks like you enjoy all manner of stimulation." The men is the room all laughed as Olivia shut her eyes in embarrassment.

Suddenly Olivia's eyes flew open as she let out a surprised yelp as her back door unexpectedly buzzed to life. As the anal sex toy in her rear end vibrated, her fleshy cheeks shook and reverberated. "Oh my god!"

Dr. Sokolov, hearing the vibrations, demanded to know, "What's going on?"

"I ... I ... I don't ... uh ... know," Olivia gasped.

"She's experiencing significantly more stimulation," Mr. Dima informed everyone. "It looks like she might be building towards a climax."

"Well, we can't have that," Dr. Sokolov said decisively. "Where is that buzzing coming from?"

"My ... my ... my ... bottom," Olivia managed to spit out between pants as she was relentlessly pounded by the large older man.

"Why is your anus vibrating?" Dr. Sokolov bluntly asked.

"The sex toy ... it ... it ... it ... just ...OH! ... turned on ...AH!" she wheezed.

"How did that happen?" Dr. Sokolov said, puzzled.

"I'm sorry Dr. Sokolov. But watching the little whore beg, I just couldn't help myself." Everyone turned around to see the short fat figure of Dr. Carolia stand up. He grasped the remote for the anal stimulator is his right hand and held it up in the air. "I realize she was asking that the stimulator on the volunteer's cock to be turned back on. But I figured a little anal stimulation is better than nothing." The male audience all tittered at the mischievous gynecologist and his playful prank.

Mr. Dima spoke up, "The anal stimulation is more than just 'better than nothing.' The test subject is fast approaching an orgasm in the next minute or so."

"Oh jesus!" Olivia rasped as her pussy was pummeled and her posterior quivered with the vibrations of the butt plug.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask our volunteer to hurry up an finish," Dr. Sokolov said apologetically. "I know you'd probably like to take your time. But I'm afraid our test subject simply does not have any sense of self-control. The little nymph is going to orgasm any minute now. I'd suggest you really go for it before we have to ask you to stop."

The steel haired man nodded as he pulled back and thrust back into Olivia as hard as he could, his pelvis slapping against hers. "Oh god! Not so hard!" she cried, just as he pulled back and did it again. "Uh!" squawked. Then the man sped up the pace of his thrusting causing Olivia to moan.

However, soon her attention was back on her derriere as her plump cheeks began to tremble at an even more intense rate. Dr. Carolia had slyly pressed the button on the remote to increase the anal vibrations. "Oh!" she squealed, "I'm going to cum soon!"

The steel haired man groaned loudly as he emptied his seed deep inside of Olivia's womb. He ground his pelvis against hers as the last bit of semen spurted out. Olivia lifted her hips and rubbed her clitoris against the man. The fierce buzzing in her ass was going to push her over the edge. "I'm going to cum!" she moaned. "I'm almost there!" she gasped with her eyes closed and her back arched. "I'm going to ..."

Suddenly the buzzing in her bottom ceased and the steel haired man stepped back and away from Olivia. "I'm almost there!" she wailed. "Please come back!" she entreated, as she looked up at the steel haired man. Hr eyes were desperate and pleading. "PLEASE!" Her pelvis was still lifted up off of the table. She wiggled her hips around, desperate for her clitoris to make contact with something. Anything.

Still on the brink of orgasm - and before she could think it through - she called out to Dr. Carolia, "Please turn it back on!"

"Turn what back on?" Dr. Carolia asked with mock ignorance.

"The anal stimulator!" she whined.

Suddenly Dr. Sokolov stepped over and stood at the foot of the exam table. He reached under and gave one of Olivia's chubby ass cheeks a firm smack. "You know that's not allowed, you little hussy! Get a hold of yourself," he reprimanded the quivering naked girl.

"But you don't understand," Olivia bemoaned. "I haven't cum in two days and everyone keeps teasing me. It's torture."

"Two days? Is that all?" Dr. Sokolov exclaimed in disbelief. "You're behaving like you haven't had an orgasm in a year! Two days without climax is not torture. Learn to conduct yourself with a little more restraint and dignity." He then gave her bottom another harsh spank.

Olivia let out a long loud exasperated sigh. Of course two days without an orgasm was not a big deal. But they kept bringing her to the edge and then denying her any sexual satisfaction. It was not fair that they got her so worked up, only to refuse her fulfilment.

Olivia bitterly stared up at the ceiling. Her potential orgasm receded and she came back down from her heightened state of arousal. As her head cleared and her thoughts were no longer muddled by her sexual urges, she wondered how much longer this horrific "scientific experiment" was going to last. However, she did not need to wonder for long.

"Alright," Dr. Sokolov said as he took his place back at the lecture podium. "We have now reached the end of our test trial. Going by the data that we have gathered from our test subject's body and her sexual responses, I think I can declare that this experiment is a success!"

The men in the observation lab burst into applause. Dr. Sokolov proudly smiled as he waited for the clapping to die down.

"Yes," he continued, "Each and every marital aid that we have tried out here today on the test subject's body seems to be extremely effective. Our test subject gave us sexual responses that were even stronger than we had been anticipating. I must say Miss Williams, you are quite excitable, aren't you?"

"Horny little slut!" someone yelled out from the back of the room. The male audience all jovially laughed as Dr. Sokolov tried to shush them.

"Now, now," the doctor tried to gently coax his audience to settle down. "I prefer the term 'strong libido.'" The men all chuckled at the physician's euphemism.

Dr. Sokolov glanced down at one of his note cards before resuming his speech. "I expect that these marital aids will become available for purchase in the coming months. I encourage all of you men here today to buy the ones that interest you. Take them home and try them out on your wives and girlfriends. Remember, more enjoyable sexual play means more sex. More sex means more impregnation. More pregnancies means more babies. More babies means more boys. More boys means more future men. More men means more future soldiers. And more soldiers means a stronger Vulmonia!"

The room full of men rose to their feet and burst into thunderous applause. In a frenzy, they whistled and cheered and hollered things out in their native tongue.

Olivia looked over at Egor, the hospital orderly, and wondered why he did not come over and unfasten her restraints. The experiment was over now. Should they not let her up off the table so she could retrieve her clothes and get dressed? Any why was Mr. Dima not removing the sensors from her body?

She looked over at the men in the audience and noticed something rather odd. Some of the men in the crowd had begun to walk towards the exam table. And others began to form a line behind them.

Panicked, she turned to Dr. Sokolov and urgently queried, "What's happening?"

"Many of the men here are impressed with the demonstration we've just performed. However, some of them are unwilling to purchase any of the marital aids unless they get to try them out first for themselves," Dr. Sokolov casually explained.

"Tell them to try out the marital aids on their wives," Olivia angrily responded.

"Well, that would involve purchasing a marital aid and bringing it home to try out. But a marital aid isn't exactly something that can be returned to the supplier once purchased," the doctor countered. "But we have you here now ... like this ... in your ... um ... current position. And the prototypes for the marital aids are all here. So it just makes sense for the more skeptical potential customers to test out the marital aids on you, right here, right now," the clinician stated matter-of-factly.

A short slim man in his fifties picked up the Biting Bullet from the metal rolling cart and began to play around with the various settings. As Olivia watched his bony fingers pressing the different buttons, she looked at him with disgust. She wanted to scream. She wanted to punch someone. She could not believe her torture was not yet over.

"This isn't fair," she hissed at Dr. Sokolov. "My community service should be completed for the day."

"Don't be ridiculous," the doctor rebutted. "You've enjoyed every second of your 'community service.'"

"No I haven't," Olivia retorted. "I have not enjoyed anything about today. This had been one of the worst days of my ... my ... my ... oh my god!" she gasped as the short thin man brought the vibrating sex toy to the shaft of her clitoris.

"I'm sorry. Were you about to say something?" Dr. Sokolov smirked.

"Oh! Mmmmmm ..." Olivia moaned.

"Careful! The clitoral stimulation will need to stop soon," Mr. Dima warned as the sensor on Olivia's pubic mound began to wildly beep and flash its red light.

Dr. Sokolov looked down at Olivia - naked and writhing in her restraints. "You know what they say," he grinned at her. "Before you buy, you have to try," he laughed as reached down with both hands and tweaked her pointed puffy pink nipples. He took note of how her body twisted enticingly as she struggled against her bonds.

He then strolled over towards the other doctors to discuss the results of the experiment. With Olivia grunting and gasping in the background, the physicians all patted Dr. Sokolov on the back and congratulated him on a job well done.