Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Olivia exclaimed as he lightly tapped the head of her clit.

"You won't be under my custody for much longer. You only have one day of community service left. So I'd better do what I can to correct your sluttish behavior while I still have legal control over you," Luke rationalized.

And with that, Luke took his finger off of Olivia's clitoris, pulled his hand back, and gave her plump posterior a strong hard slap. CRACK!

"Ow!" Olivia yelped.

He pulled back and gave her bountiful bottom another painful smack, making her cry out. Her derriere jiggled as he spanked the nude young woman over and over again. Olivia struggled to crawl off of his lap. But he kept her pinned down in place with his left hand as he thrashed her defenseless rear end with his right. Before long, the skin of her cheeks began to turn a bright cherry red.

When Luke was satisfied that he had given her a thorough enough spanking, he ordered her to stand. Weeping, Olivia rose to her feet and rubbed her abused backside.

"Well gentlemen," Luke said as he got to his feet. "Thank you for dropping off my young ward. And thank you for informing me of her disobedient behavior," Luke said to the officers.

"Our pleasure," Officer Amelin replied.

"Now I need to supervise Olivia while she takes a shower. I want her nice and clean for dinner tonight. We have ... plans," Luke said with an ominous smile.

"Why do you need to supervise her?" Officer Letov asked.

"You've seen how horny she gets. If I leave her alone to shower, she'll probably spend the entire time masturbating," Luke explained to the two chortling policemen. "She'd get wet, but not clean. If you know what I mean."

"Yes I certainly do," Officer Amelin tittered. "By the way, while we were in the judge's chambers, Judge Thorsky was examining her pussy. He said that her cunt hair is beginning to grow back and that he could feel alot of stubble. He wants her to be shaved again."

"Olivia, come here," Luke directed the reluctant young girl to stand in front of him. He reached down and ran his fingers up and down over her pubic mound. "Hm ... I see," he said critically. "Well then, I guess it's good that she's right about to take a shower. I'll be sure to shave her myself."

"Good," Officer Amelin nodded. "We'll be back tomorrow morning at nine to pick her up."

"I'll make sure she's ready on time," Luke promised.

"You have a good evening, Professor," Officer Letov said bidding the American man farewell.

"You as well, Officers," Luke replied.

"Oh Olivia," said Officer Amelin, staring directly and the slouching unclothed girl. "Enjoy your dinner tonight. I have no doubt that Professor Pounding has something very special planned for you!"

"Oh, I certainly do!" Luke grinned as the three men burst out laughing. Olivia frowned and crossed her arms over her breasts. The two policemen exited the room, shutting the door to the hotel suite behind them.

"Olivia, let's get you into the shower," Luke said, taking her arm and guiding her toward the bathroom.

"Sir, what are the special plans tonight?" Olivia asked with no small degree of trepidation.

"Olivia, you silly girl, don't you want it to be a surprise?"

"No, Sir. Please tell me, what are we doing tonight?" Olivia fearfully inquired.

Luke stopped and looked down at the frightened young woman standing in front of him. He contemplated, for a moment, whether or not he should tell her what his plans were. But he knew that if he told her, then she would never agree to leave the hotel suite. And even if she did agree to go along with his plans, it would not be nearly as enjoyable as watching her caught off guard by an unexpected situation. No, he decided. The dinner plans must be kept secret. He would get so much more pleasure out of watching the surprise on her face. He did not want to ruin that by telling her what to expect.

"Olivia, patience is a virtue. You will find out what we're doing for dinner at the appropriate time. And besides, doesn't everyone love surprises?" he lightheartedly mused.

Olivia rolled her eyes. She had come to learn that in Vulmonia, surprises were something to be dreaded, not anticipated.

"Come on, I think you're really going to enjoy tonight," he cajoled as he continued to pull her through the bedroom and into the bathroom. "And besides, we're both Americans. We're in this together!"

Maybe Luke was right. Maybe Olivia would enjoy the evening. Maybe she could even forget all of her troubles for one night and relax. After all, she only had one day of community service left and then she would be a free woman! Olivia decided to approach Luke's dinner plans with cautious optimism.

"Okay," she conceded, "I want to be surprised."

"Great!" Luke grinned. "Now let's go shave your cunt!"

12