All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 42'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
He has the key in his shirt pocket!

Please please please let her use the key and get out of there!

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 5 years ago

Ok. Hopefully Olivia will regain enough common sense to let Bogdan help her to get out of this mess she landed in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
desire

Put her through more shit..and make her come for it.

Have her make those babies and age her up to 22.

Give her a real asshole for owner..give her more pleasure and

hurt her more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe, just maybe, we are close to the ending

Well, now that Bogdan holds the key, he can get Olivia out of the belt. It will have to be really quick and maybe the doctor has a way out of Vulmonia. I was initially thinking that the judge would cause a miscarriage in a fit of rage about something and the doctor would let the judge think that Olivia's womb had to be removed. Unable to breed, Olivia would be let go since she would be of no use to anyone as a 'breeding' slut. Not sure how the ending will actually be but I was wondering about her family and maybe the U.S. Embassy would be looking for Olivia. Great writing so far and lots of twists and turns have captivated my attention. Hope Olivia can escape and also be able to learn self control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't End

Wow, outstanding chapter again, now that Bodgan has the key, many ways to go with the story, let her escape, let them get caught / by the Dr. if they go to him. develop more into her being used by others, or have a family member get pulled in when they come looking for her. How ever you go, it's been a GREAT PEICE OF WRITTING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Run!

Come on he has the key! Run Olivia run away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
feedback from citizen of Vulmonia

Oh, no... really? will Bogdan be so not grateful man? will he repay kindness by betrayal? Indeed judje was too kind to him and can only blame himself. but it's a shame for my nation if bogdan for the sake of such girl will ruin the judge’s plans (and actually his own life). i hope that he will be prudent enough and share with Olivia only by remote control (it can be funny if he does not immediately admit that he push the button). Part 40 and his attempt to make her cum was amazing.

It's pity that jujde is so rough and not interested in Olivia activity while he is fucking her. Another person use her desire for orgasm for his pleasure (it's good to warm up her before sex and order her to be active side, but of course for only his pleasure. her attempts to get satisfaction during cruel fuck can be funny). May be new chastity belt will have function just tease for hours or even prevent her orgasm by shock - I believe in naughty institute scientists.

anyway, this is interesting for me story, thanks a lot and please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That judge is really testing my patience. Why on earth does he not want her to climax? Because she doesn't need to????? I mean, what's the matter with the man? Is he a closet gay or something? What straight man wouldn't want to see a woman orgasm? You can go too far with the orgasm denial. So much opportunity to have some orgasmic fun with her and he doesn't take it. If she actually is forced to orgasm that's it, that's all she's made to perform, just the one. And another thing, what's this about her breasts getting bigger when she's only a week or so pregnant? Why would a woman's breasts start getting bigger even before her belly? And I am continually amazed at the current fashion with shaving a woman 'down there', making an adult woman look like a 10 year old. I can't see why that is a sexy look. Sorry, I find it yucky. Anyway, all that aside, it is a GREAT STORY. Well done Morgan - R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous