Olivia Moves South Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and only saw Noah standing smiling about 10 metres from me. I smiled back. Then something moved in my peripheral vision. I turned my head and saw a middle-aged man coming out from behind a bush. I felt slightly relieved that at least one man (other than Noah) wanted to watch me.

As I got more and more aroused, more and more men appeared and slowly walked closer to me, and that included Noah. As they got close to me I got closer to cumming. Then with them only about 3 metres from me my orgasm hit me, my body shaking and jerking and me verbally letting all of them know that I was cumming.

The orgasm peaked and started diminishing. I became aware of my surroundings and felt something touch my face. Opening my eyes I saw Noah and relaxed. He picked me up then lay me on the grass spreading my legs wide. I watched him unfasten his shorts then them drop to the ground. His cock was pointing to the sky.

Noah lifted my legs high and wide and entered me then he fucked me to another orgasm, Noah not cumming.

Noah fucked me in about 5 different positions before he finally orgasmed himself, me having cum 2 more times along the way, with both of us ignoring our little audience.

As we lay there recovering, me with my legs wide open, I looked up and around and was amazed that most of the 10 or 12 men around us had their cocks out and were wanking, wanking at the sight of my naked body. I felt sort of proud that my body had that effect on them.

Noah sat up then leant over and kissed me. Then he told me to stay where I was and as he got to his feet he said just one word,

"Bukkake."

I had never heard that word before but I soon found out what it was. Most of the men moved closer and started wanking faster. I realised what was about to happen and looked at Noah who was smiling. It wasn't long before the first string of male cum landed on me. I closed my eyes and mouth and waited, not wanting any other man's cum in either place, but pleased that Noah hadn't given those men permission to fuck me.

Five or so minutes later I stopped feeling warm globs of cum landing on me and opened my eyes. I was happy that very little had landed on my face. I was also happy the all of the men were walking away from me. Looking up and Noah I said,

"Is that it, is it over?"

"Yes Oli, it is. Come on let's go home then I want to fuck your brains out again."

"Good, but can I have a shower first please?"

As we drove home Noah asked me if I enjoyed my first bukkake.

"Well I would have it had been you shooting your load over me 10 times." I replied.

*****

Well, that was my first week living at Noah's house and what a week it was. Before that week I'd expected to be bored at home with my mother and stepdad whilst I looked for a job that I could do considering where I lived. But now I am in a different world, and I have to say that I am loving it. I know that I've turned into a submissive exhibitionist and I now believe that that is what I was always destined to be.

I'll talk to Noah and ask him if he wants me to keep writing.

12