All Comments on 'Olivia On His Face'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jarrod159Jarrod159about 16 years ago
Sweet!

the story was excellent. i just wish there was some anal sex in it. maybe thats just me. i can't get enough anal sex in these stories.

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Pretty hot!

Not much for sisification stories, but this one played it off very well. I do wish you would have gone into extended detail on his birthday night with Olivia, but alas...

Omega ManOmega Manabout 16 years ago
Yummy

I simply loved this story ... and hope thet there will be a sequal to it. The following excerpt was my favorite part..... I've yet to find a woman who would do this.

"Um, Mistress am I not having any breakfast?" he said concerned.

"Of course you are silly. I think you'll find yours is under the table she said pointedly.

He shrugged and moving under the table, he found she had parted her legs. As her approached her bare crotch, it looked different then he began to realise where the other banana was - it was inside her!

"Eat your breakfast" she said quickly from above him and any hesitation vanished.

His tongue dislodged a bit of banana and he swallowed it down hungrily then tried to repeat the maneuver. It became harder as she had somehow managed to cram the fruit inside her pussy and it was slowly turning to mush. After some time, he had to put his mouth over her pussy and suck the mixture of banana mush and pussy juice down. 20 minutes of valiant effort had finally resulted in him swallowing the whole mixture down. The whole time, Olivia had sat, eating her cereal with a banana sliced on it, not saying anything.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Jesus tapdancing Christ dude, this was just beautiful. 5 stars - but please, PLEASE give us a followup!

wannasuck36Dtitswannasuck36Dtitsover 9 years ago
wonderful story..

It's a wonderful story... need more of this type...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i need to lick her

i need an older finess woman to serve in this way....i would make out with her womanhood whenever she desired.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 6 years ago
That was amazing Five Stars!

I remember when I was much younger than I am now. I was 25, and this woman was 47, and she was a lot like your character, Olivia. She put me underneath her, "where you belong" and I was sucking on her "clitty" and "royal rectum" on demand. I loved it, and so did she. As you can see, I'm a very big fan of stories like this, even now, nearly 40 years later. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything in moderation. Facesitting and oral worship are great! But all day long for months at a time eating the same woman? It would inevitably become boring. Once you are no longer excited, you wont have that charge that being treated as a slave servant initially provides. Then resentment sets in over the one sided nature of the relationship. Then you start to hate your lover. Or at least resent them and become angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another story of abusive women.

LI KerwellLI Kerwell9 months ago

This is another wonderful story of a power exchange relationship where the imbalance between woman and submissive is dauntingly erotic.

Loved it.

Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
662 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...